The Brother's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the enormous amounts of cider and 420 I had, or maybe because of it, my cock tented in my shorts. Still holding Tom's head, Clarice stared sloe-eyed at the wet spot in my shorts where I was leaking precum. She licked her lips, looked up at me, and smiled. Holding Tom's head to her breast with one hand, she grasped the waistband of my jersey shorts with the other and pulled them down. My cock sprang out.

"Whatcha doing?" Tom pulled back from his wife's tit. His eyes were watery and unfocused. When he tried to raise his head, Clarice pulled him back to her tit.

"Don't stop, baby! That feels good!" She pressed his face back to her nipple. Like a calf at feeding time, he took it back in his mouth. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked. "Keep fingering me," Clarice moaned. As she spoke, she leaned toward my leaking dick. Her tongue flicked out, just touching my slit.

I took a tentative step forward. Thirty years of grab ass did not prepare me for what was happening. My sister in law wanted to suck my cock! She wanted to do this while her husband sucked her tit and fingered her pussy. I grasped my throbbing cock in one hand and held it out for her. She inhaled me into her mouth.

Her cheeks went concave as she sucked me. Her tongue curled around my shaft as her head bobbed. My toes actually curled. She was as good a cocksucker as my brother said she was!

I have had professionals around the world suck my cock. I've had numerous threesomes with White couples caught up in the mystique of Black cock. I even spent a week with a married couple in a shack in Kyrgyzstan. They took turns sucking me off and having me fuck them. None were better than Clarice!

I clutched her head in my hands. Her eyes held mine over Tom's head as I fucked her mouth. She gurgled when the head of my cock touched her throat. I pulled back and pushed in again, pushing my cockhead down her throat. Clarice gurgled again and pulled back. Saliva ran from the corners of her mouth, dribbling down her cheeks to her chin.

"Goddammit, Jimmy! Stop it! Clarice stop! " Tom pulled away from Clarice's tit and rocked back on his heels.

He pushed me in my belly, and I stumbled and fell backward to the floor. Tom struggled to his feet, his hands balled into fists. His face was red with sweat running from his face. He stood above me, swaying.

"Stop it, Tom! Shit may have gotten out of hand, but we ain't gonna fight." Clarice said. "Just to keep you happy, I'll suck yours too." She unzipped Tom's Bermuda's, fished around inside, and pulled out his semi-hard cock.

With that, she took her husband's cock in her mouth and started sucking. From my position on the floor, I looked between her thighs at her gleaming hairy pussy. It was swollen and open, showing pink, inviting me to kiss it. I crawled between her legs and kissed her pussy.

Clarice snatched Tom's cock from her mouth and looked down at me between her legs. Her free hand dropped to my head and made a weak attempt to push me away.

"Stop, Jimmy, stop! This is way too far."

"What the fuck you doing? Stop!" Tom slurred, staggering back. The back of his legs hit his chair, and he flopped down. Like a whale wallowing on a beach, he wiggled around, trying to get his feet under him. Sweat streamed off him in rills. The exertion was too much. He fell back in his chair, breathing heavily and passed out.

I buried my head back between Clarice's fat thighs, doing figure eights around her labia with my tongue. At the bottom of the eight, I probed her musky anus, causing her to squirm. In the middle of the eight, I French kissed her pussy, probing deep, tasting her juices. At the top of the eight, I flicked at her swollen distended clit.

Her pussy flowed so freely, it was like licking melting ice cream. I did not want to lose any! I flicked my tongue up and down and side to side, capturing Clarice's cream.

"Jimmy! You got to stop! OH, FUCK!"

Clarice's hands held my head in her hands so tight it hurt. Even as she moaned for me to stop, her hips pumped against my face. I curled my tongue and forced it in her hole. With each of her hip thrusts, she fucked herself on my tongue.

"Jesus! Jesus Christ! What are you doing to me?"

Her stomach convulsed. Her thighs began to tremble. She clamped them hard around my head as she came. Her hips thrust against my face, and her hands pulled at my hair. She made a burbling sound and gushed over my face.

Her thighs loosened, freeing my head. When she tried to pull away, I grasped her legs, drug her to me, and took her rock hard clit in my mouth.

The neighbors around the lake probably heard her scream! She clawed at my head, trying to push me away. Then she came again. Not as hard, but it drained her. She collapsed in her chair. Her head lolled against the chair back. Her chest heaved as she gulped down air. Her arms hung palms up at her side.

I sat back on my heels, breathing hard. Sweat and Clarice's cum soaked my t-shirt and shorts. Her juices leaked from her pussy and ran into the crack of her ass. Her meaty pussy lips were swollen and open. I could still see her inner pinkness pulsing wetly.

She looked down at me then at her pussy. "No one has ever done that! It was incredible. But this has gone too far! We need to stop!" She glanced over at her husband passed out in his chair. "Help me get Tom up, Jimmy."

I struggled to all fours, using the table to lever myself to my feet. The porch spun as I watched Clarice, still topless, her skirt around her waist pushed herself to her feet. Next to her, my brother sat with his head resting on the back of the chair, and his feet extended in front of him.

Clarice and I managed to get him to his feet. He stood swaying, owlishly staring around. He stumbled across the porch and through the door, caroming from the table to the door with Clarice following him. I followed her, watching her ass jiggle.

In the hall leading to the bedrooms, Tom fell to his knees and rolled to his back.

"Just leave me here. I'll be okay." His speech was slurred, barely coherent.

I zoned out, watching Clarice bend at the waist and trying to pull him to his feet, her thighs framing her pussy. In my altered state, I considered walking up behind her and ramming my cock in.

"Don't you dare, Jimmy," she said, looking back over her shoulder and smiling. Stop staring at my pussy and help me get your brother up."

Working together, we managed to get him to his feet. We half carried, half walked him into their bedroom. He fell across the bed at right angles, pulling Clarice and me down with him. The three of us lay on the bed, huffing like steam engines. Tom's breathing slowed, and he started snoring while Clarice and I were gasping from our exertions. At some point, we passed out.

I'm not sure how long we slept. When I woke up, we were still crosswise on the bed. Clarice was between us, spooning her husband, her arm thrown across his waist. I was behind her, spooning her, holding her tit. She mumbled in her sleep and wriggled her ass against my crotch.

I pushed my shorts down. My semi-hard tool nestled between the pillows of Clarice's ass. She was so wet that I slipped right in her pussy.

"No, Tom No! We shouldn't..." She didn't finish her sentence, but her hips thrusting against me gave me her answer.

We fucked slow and quiet. Clarice covered my hand on her tit with hers. I'm not sure how long we fucked with my brother sleeping next to his wife.

"Your pussy is incredible!"

"Oh, Tom, we shouldn't be doing this!"

He was right about the tightness of her pussy. It was like a velvet glove flexing around my tool. I've fucked women all over the world from talented amateurs to paid professionals. Clarice ranked at the top of the best! My brother was a lucky man!

Clarice began to moan. Her grip on my hand tightened. Her ass slammed back into my crotch.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "cum in me!"

"You sure!?" I knew Clarice couldn't take birth control pills, and Tom had a vasectomy some years back. Cumming in her was a significant risk.

"Fuck it. Just do it!"

I obliged, spurting seeming quarts of semen into her spasming honey hole. We were cumming together, Clarice groaning and thrusting hard against me. We fell asleep with my softening cock still in her.

I woke up during the night to her bumping against me. I struggled from a drunken sleep to see her facing me, her eyes screwed tightly shut, her hand gripping my shoulder. My brother was fucking her from behind. Her eyes popped open, and she smiled when I squeezed her breast.

Tommy groaned, and Clarice's eyes widened when he came in her. I dozed off. When I woke up, it was dawn.

Tom and I were in bed still at right angles. However, Clarice was gone. I sat up too quickly. The Anvil Chorus pounded mercilessly in my head.

I stood, held my head in one hand. I stumbled from the bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom and pushed open the partially closed door. Clarice sat naked on the toilet with a towel between her legs, an elbow on her knee, and the hand holding her head.

"Don't you fucking knock?"

"Don't you fucking close the door when you use the toilet?"

We glared at each other. She broke the staring duel!

"I'm FULL of fucking cum! It was running out of me like a goddamn river while I slept!"

I grinned sheepishly and shrugged. I knew I came in her once. Tom came in her at least once. We were both heavy cummers.

"You fucking perv! I'm trying to get your cum out of me, and I have to pee! Are you going to stand there and watch me?"

"Actually, it's kind of hot watching you clean up. Go ahead and pee! And if that makes me a perv, so be it!"

The cum-soaked towel she threw missed me and landed on the floor. Then she started to piss. It was like someone turned on a faucet. Her urine splashed and hissed as it shot from her urethra and hit the water. The entire time she watched me with a quirky grin.

When she finished, she wiped her pussy and grimaced. "I'm sore!"

Clarice struggled, trying to stand. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. She fell forward, her naked body falling against mine. We stood like that for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. Her hands were on my waist, and mine rested on her upper ass.

"Will we ever live down what we did last night," she chuckled?

"Well," I smiled, "We have the old standby. We're all adults, and we were high."

She ruefully shook her head and stepped back. "Hopefully, we ain't made a baby. I don't know if Tom told you, but he had a vasectomy a while back. I was having issues with birth control pills.

"Fuck! Now that would be a mess! Move! I have to pee!"

Clarice leaned against the doorsill, crossed her arms, and smiled. "Well? Go on!"

She watched as I held my dick over the toilet and peed. She walked up beside me.

"Can I hold it?"

I smiled at her. "Okay! But don't make a mess!"

She took my tool in her hand. She overshot and sprayed the toilet lid. I grabbed her hand and steadied it, pointing my cock down.

"It takes practice," I laughed.

"Its been years, but I used to do this for Tom," she giggled. When the last drops came out, she shook it, spraying piss droplets over the toilet.

I cupped her ass and squeezed. "If I didn't have this hangover, I'd say we need to do it one more time so we could know what we did."

She ground her hips into my crotch. "I read somewhere that sex is the best thing for a hangover."

Our lips pressed together. I leaned back. "Where did you read that?"

"I lied! But we could try it and find out."

We kissed again. This time our tongues took turns exploring each other's mouths. I turned her around, placed my hand in her back, and bent her over the basin. "And what happens if Tom catches us."

"He's down for the count. I've seen him like this. It'll be noon before he wakes up."

She groaned as I eased my cock into her love hole. I gripped her hips and began pulling her back into me.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good!"

"Jimmy, your cock is amazing! Fucking you could get to be a habit."

"Mmm! Your pussy is as tight as Tom said it was even after fucking my brother and me!"

Clarice looked back at me and arched an eyebrow. "That's right! Remind me of what a slut I've been!"

"You ARE a slut! A good pussy, good fucking, Black slut!" I whacked her ass, and the meaty sound echoed in the bathroom.

"Fuck! Yes," she hissed! Do it again! Harder!"

I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her ass. We thrust even harder against each other. The slap of flesh on flesh and the wet squelching of our fucking filled the tight confines of the bathroom.

I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her other cheek. The crack of flesh on flesh echoed in the bedroom.

"You like it rough, Clarice? Huh? You like it rough?"

Her big ass rolled up and back like waves on a chocolate ocean with each thrust. Clarice's knuckles were white where she tightly gripped the basin.

"Yes," she gasped. Tom spanks me all of the time. You know what I really like?"

"You mean besides being treated like a whore, being fucked by your husband and his brother?"

"I loved that! I had fantasies about fucking two men. It was hotter than I imagined!" Clarice thrust harder against me, her breaths coming in sibilant whistles. "You know what else I liked?"

"No, you fat ass bitch! What else did you like?"

"That's right! Talk nasty to me! Talk to me like a slut. I loved you eating my pussy! Your brother never eats me out."

I smacked her ass and pulled my cock out of her. "Lay down," I said, pointing at the bathroom floor.

"Here?" Her voice climbed the scales as she expressed her disbelief. "On the fucking bathroom floor?"

"You said you wanted to be treated like a whore, to be used. Well, you're my whore, and I want my whore on the bathroom floor."

A slow, knowing smile played across her lips. The inhibitions of thirty years were gone. We were under the lingering influence of cider and marijuana, playing out our sexual fantasies. Later there might be guilt and recrimination. Right now, we would indulge in our lust.

We turned head to toe on the cool tile of the bathroom floor. I buried my face in the fragrant cradle created by her bent knee. I covered her honey hole with my mouth, tongue fucking her and sucking on her labia.

"Fuck, that feels good!"

"Less talking and more sucking," I said, slapping her ass.

"Ouch! Watch it! I bruise easy!"

Clarice literally swallowed my cock! My anus clenched as my cockhead slid down her throat. She had no gag reflex and fucked my cock with her throat. When she finally came up for air, saliva ran down her cheeks and chin.

"When are you going to cum? I usually have a belly full of sperm by now when I do Tom."

I rested my head on my hand and stroked her crevice, running my finger between her cunt lips. "It's a trick I learned in Thailand. I cum when I want to cum."

Clarice took the head of my cock in her mouth, applying pressure to the nerve packed area under the crown.

"Fuck, woman! Where did you learn that trick?"

"I'm self-taught! I was a virgin when I met your brother. Everything I know, I learned from watching porn."

"Wait! Are you trying to tell me I'm only the second man you fucked?"

"And the last if Tom catches us! He'll kill us both. Now hurry and cum! I want to taste you!"

We came together, bucking and moaning against each other. We lay there for a moment, breathing heavily.

"I'd better get back to the bedroom before Tom wakes up." Clarice stood and looked down at me, struggling to stand. "I guess one of us needs to ask what happens now."

"We could lie to ourselves! We could say this was a one-time thing. That we will never do it again!" I leaned against the bathroom door sill. Clarice stood with one knee bent slightly, hand on her hip.

"We'd be lying! We're like the fox who finally tastes the forbidden grapes. We'll always want more."

"Clarice!" My brother was awoke.

"I need to go!" Clarice said quietly. She turned and squeezed past me and into the hall leading to their bedroom.

"We'll talk later!" I patted her ass.

"By the way, I'm in my fertile cycle! You MIGHT be a father!"

Epilog

The rain let up later that afternoon and we got the barbecue in. By unspoken agreement, the events of that first night were not discussed or repeated. I left the following day. I had a plane to catch and another project to work on.

Two months later, I received an email from Tom. It had only two words and a smiley face at the end. It said; "Congratulations Daddy!;-)"

12