All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 05'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great series

This story just gets better and better. That Paul's a lucky guy. Feel bad for Elaine, poor girl. Bad home life and now beat up by that fucked up Bill. He needs to spend some time in jail getting his ass reamed out be some really big gang members. Maybe Marie can help put him there or help him get fucked if nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not to bad

Not a bad story, but it is getting hard to keep track of all the different characters especially with the time between posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
all kinds of good

All the story lines are fun. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen with all the characters. I'm hoping for another update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loving it

Loving the different threads of this story, it's clever and gripping. Bummed about the number of typos that are distracting though. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It is a challenge keeping track of all the characters, I've never been very good at that when there are a lot. I keep thinking 'who were they again and how do they fit in?' Hehe. But I love the quick shift from one set of people to the next, keeps it interesting. Hoping someome takes a baseball bat to that dickheads balls and then his head for hurting the girl, then gets to go be a prison bitch. Just not sure who I hope beats the fuck out of him first. If she didnt have broken fingers I'd hope it was her doing it.

Surprised our main character has managed as well as he has so far with his obvious premature problem, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

...wait... Did pam not lose her virginity tonight? Did I miss something

kennyk0alakennyk0alaabout 8 years ago
App posting is truncated

The version of this chapter posted in the Literotica app is truncated (just before Chapter 42)

monocatmonocatalmost 3 years ago

I wish these story in between stories weren't here...they should have their own title and series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES