The Brown Mare Pt. 04

Story Info
The mysterious organization counter surveillance team arrive.
4.6k words
4.64
3.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of Jenna and Rosa's workout secession went like any other class. After another 40 minutes of hypnotic spin cycle, the group had a small 10-minute break. Rehydrating on coconut water while cooling down for the second half of their workout. The group then made their way upstairs where Aisha had them stretch out again. The smell of sweat and the faint odor of pussy juice permeated their clothes. Showing off the faint outlines of their bras and panties. For the next hour Aisha taught some basic moves. Sometimes acting more like a drill sergeant than a fitness instructor. Jenna was starting to like this woman's style.

As the class wrapped up, Aisha said they will have their next classes on Wednesday and Friday same time. Also, to make sure to stretch out to not get cramps and watch their instructional videos. After this week they would reevaluate for what track they would be on.

In reality, that speech was for the four women who were deemed worth the effort. The other older and less appealing women would be put in the funnel out track. Where they would lose interest over a month but still pay for their classes. The hypnosis would compel them to tell their family and friends how much fun the gym was. As well as make them a little more sexually open. Further tracking in more women of a certain caliber. At the same time the gym would collect unused subscription money from these gullible women. It was kind of ingenious whomever though of tweaking the normal gym membership model.

The rest of the week went pretty fast for Jenna and Rosa. As much as Jenna wanted to focus all her attention on The Pole n' Spin case, they had other cases to work on. Homicides, robberies and gang activity did not stop in a busy city like Miami. For Jenna she was aggravated there were only 24 hours in a day, and she had to sleep at least five of them. In what little time she had to work on the case, Jenna was not producing as much viable information. The few people she managed to investigate from the other gyms were hit and miss. A few had backgrounds in health and fitness while most others didn't. Jenna noted the instructions that had infractions but with no consistent pattern. Mostly DUI, petty theft, drug possession, and one or two charges of assault and battery. Nothing close to A-Rods wrap sheet.

Over the week both Jenna and Rosa continued to watch their exercise videos through their accounts. Which were disguised and replaced once finished. Jenna gently masturbated herself. She pulled on her beautiful pink nipples and fingering herself in small circular motions until she orgasmed. Rosa had started masturbating with a vibrating dildo. Having multiple orgasms while she worked it in and out of her weeping pussy. At one point Rosa blissfully passed out for a few seconds in her living room from a massive orgasm. A gleeful look on her face as her brain lit up like a firework.

During the Wednesday and Friday classes, Aisha repeated the same process. Further conditioning the new trainees. Unlike the home training videos that focused on amping up their sex drive. The Pole n' Spin classes were to make these women more compliant and flexible to instructions. Making requests and situations that appeared to be unusual more normal in their minds. The only issue being that every individual responded differently. Which was why there were different grades of classes.

As they wrapped up on Friday afternoon, Aisha announced the new workout schedules. The six undesirable women would have an early afternoon class. Which was during a time when most people were out shopping. This was to expose them to window shoppers, which could bring in more customers to the gym. Rosa and the busty redhead Judy would move on to the next stage based on their stellar performances. It was the same days but a later timeslot. Jenna and the Asian girl Hana would be placed in a fundamentals course. Which was roughly at the same time except on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Though Jenna did not like having to commute downtown on a weekend, she went with it. At least she had a few days to work on the case until Tuesday to further investigate.

Meanwhile across town two men waited in line to collect their sub order. It was at a gourmet sandwich shop named Subs-Away! The first man looked like a bad stunt double of Hunter Thompson from Fear and Loathing. He was dressed in a red button-down shirt covered in cartoon parrots. A light tan bucket hat on his head. Aqua blue shorts and large yellow sunglasses with Birkenstocks. The man's face had brown stubble and a nose that looked like it had been broken several times over the years. When the man smiled you could see at least one of his teeth on the upper left side of this mouth was missing. Yet he had an odd sense of charisma about him.

The other man was dressed in a light blue button-down shirt with solid blue tie and dark slacks. His shoes were plain dark brown leather. Appearing like any other office worker getting some lunch. He had strong masculine features with a tan head that was shaved to the grain. On his face he wore a short black goatee beard and black sunglasses. His facial expression was a constant neutral.

The parrot shirt man was Jay Smith. One could describe him as clever silver tonged piece of shit. Most people that knew him in in high school voted him most likely to die in a fireworks accident involving alligators. He was generally disliked by his peers. As well as suffered from a combo of ADHD, nihilism, and a few undiagnosed mental disorders. In high school. Jay broken into his principles home and shaved FUCKER into his dogs' fur while the principle and his family were away shopping. In the only semester of community college he attended, Jay was expelled after allegedly replacing the free condoms offered by the campus health center with defective ones. Though it was never proven.

Though he was a delinquent he spent a decade of his life drifting place to place around Florida. Jay loved grifting gullible people of of their money as well as fell dick first into trouble on a regular basis. His luck ended when he was caught passing fake bills at a strip club owned by the Rocco cartel. Instead of being beat to death and thrown to the gators. Somehow, he managed to weasel his way into the organization. Not before receiving a few love taps to the face. Jay's skills were recognized and became what some might call "a fixer."

Jay's partner was a robot of a man named Orlando Perez. Unlike his partner, Orlando was once upon a time an up and coming detective. He had a beautiful wife and a child on the way. He had a sense of justice to root out corruption and improve their community for his family. He had suspected his department had connections to the drug cartel and was building a case against his superiors. During this time his daughter was born. But she suffered from undetected birth defects that required costly surgery and medication. Even with his insurance, Orlando and his wife would never be able to afford the medical bills. In a moment of weakness, Orlando switched sides. The kickbacks he got from looking the other way kept his daughter alive but cost him everything else. Eventually losing his job, his reputation and support network. When the investigation trial against his precinct was going on. His wife found three bullets on the seat of her car as a warning. She shortly thereafter left Orlando. Taking their daughter across the country and changing their names back to her maiden's name. Cutting off all contact. Orlando became a shell of a man and started working for the cartel. His skills on the force as well as his connections gave him particularly desirable traits as well.

Though these two seemed like an unusual pair, they managed to accomplish more than any other fixers in the cartel. Being both American, bilingual, and capable of adapting to situations as needed. They accomplished their tasks with high success rates. No task was too large or complex that they could infiltrate. Their codename was O.J. Like the football player.

Back in the sub shop Jay was excitedly talking to an uncaring Orlando. While waiting in line Jay was rambling about his recent sexual exploits. "You should have seen this chick. She had a face like Marilyn Monroe with tits that were like two square plastic boxes." Jay starts to mimic a tit job. "It was like putting your dick between two Fuji bottles." Jay ratted on. Completely oblivious to the workers and patrons who could hear everything he was saying. "But man she had an ass that would not quit. Is there a word for but-her-face for tits?"

Orlando took the sandwiches from the baffled female employee and walks to the exit. A mother covering her kids' ears looks at them with utter disgust. Jay with his hands in his pockets turns to the woman and says, "What the fuck are you looking at." As they make their way to the car. In any other place this would have set a bigger commotion. But then again this was Florida.

The two climb into an older grey, non-descript, Nissan Altima with sun bleached cloth seats. As Orlando turned over the engine. The radio comes to life and starts playing "Dirty Work" on the classic rock station before he turns it off. He backed out of the sub shop that he would not be able to return to because of his idiot partner. They made his way to the highway, heading toward the suburban part of the city. Jay unwrapped his club sandwich and took a messy bite. A big piece of tomato fell on his shirt.

Picking up the tomato Jay pops it into his mouth and says, "So what dose the boss want us to do?" Licking the tomato juice from his fingers. Because of Jay's big mouth and short attention span, Orlando was the only one that got the full briefing.

Orlando responds, "We are doing some recon on a potential problem. They should be easy to gain access to their stuff since they have been exposed to the Pole n' Spin program."

A toothy grin of a psychopath crosses Jays face. "Holy shit! You're telling me she's a Mare Girl! Let me see her picture!"

In the same calm tone, he berates Jay. "Not quite yet. She is still a work in progress. But we do not know how deep their investigation has gotten and what she knows. We need to keep this under the radar you understand."

Not paying attention, Jay flips around on his cracked smart phone until he sees a profile of Rosa. "Oh ... Hot damn! I can't wait to get up in that ass! I wouldn't mind tasting that brown sugar it you know what I mean!" Jay licks his chapped lips.

Orlando snaps him out of his daydream. "She is our target. Do not mess this up."

Jay snorts. "Come on! Don't be a wet blanket. Just because you can't get hard anymore after your wife ... Aaakkkk"

Like a cobra strike. Orlando's hand was around Jays scrawny throat. The normally dead look on his face turned sharp and deadly. Jay tried to push away his arm but could not find the strength. Jay's face started to turn red.

Orlando in a dominating voice told Jay. "I only have a few rules when working. Do not talk about my wife or my kid. Don't do anything that will get me killed. Do you understand me?"

Jay nodded and was let go. He breathed in deeply and coughed. Spitting up bits of sandwich and bile. After a while his breathing returned to normal. He rubbed his throat and called him a "robot bitch" under his breath.

About twenty minutes later they parked outside of Rosa's apartment complex. Based on the time and the data she should be home. Jay was getting specs on the place trying to figure out his angle. Deciding to go with a "repairman surprise". They get out of the car and open the trunk. Inside were several sets of clothes and accessories. All necessary to infiltrate based on the circumstances. He picks out two grey outfits with "Miami water utilities" logos and a toolbox. Orlando carries a tablet under his arm.

They approach Rosa door and Jay knocks. He closes his eyes and prepares himself to go into character like an actor about to step on stage. For as unreliable of person Jay was. Coning people came second hand like breathing air.

A moment later they see a figure approach the doorway and open the door ajar. Rosa peers at the two men through the two-inch cracked chained door. From what they could tell. Rosa was wearing a black see through negligee with a matching black bra and underwear. A red silk robe covered her shoulders and not much else. Her hair was wet and heavy on her shoulders. Unlike most people who would have been embarrassed. Rosa was comfortable in what she was wearing.

Jay cleared his throat. "Greeting's mam. Sorry to bother you so late in the afternoon but we were told there a reported leak in the building. We are trying to pinpoint the location before it causes property damage to the complex. Could we come in and inspect your pipes?"

Rosa bit her cheek. "Hmmm. I have not noticed any leaks or drop in pressure. I actually just got out of the shower. You may want to check another part of the building."

Jay knew exactly what to say. "Well, that is good to hear mam. But we need to start with your unit since the line starts here and branches. We just need to get a pressure reading. We should be 15 minutes tops." He adjusts his ballcap, taking a better look at Rosa's marvelous tits.

Rosa mulls it over for a moment and lets the two men in. Orlando flips the tablet open and clicks on the hypnosis app. He turns to Rosa and speaks. "Would you sign this work order verifying that we were here."

Rosa's smile turns neutral as she peers into the screen. "Shure no pro...." Her eyes become transfixed on the images and patterns on the screen.

Both men let themselves into the apartment. Orlando closed the door and locked it. He guided Rosa to her couch while she looks down at the tablet. Completely oblivious to her surroundings. Orlando started to probe Rosa for information. Using his detective skills he built up a trust with the brainwashed woman. Then slowly Orlando works his way to the pertinent questions. Rosa in a dazed voice answers his questions.

Jay in the meantime starts to do recon on her studio apartment. They lucked out that Rosa did not have roommates which would have made thing much more difficult. First for the usual stuff like cameras and microphones and anything that would leave evidence behind. You would be shocked how much stuff is listening and looking into you home. After clearing her apartment. Jay then it was on the hunt for any documents or important information. First going to her small file cabinet in her bedroom and starts thumbing through it. Next to it was Rosa's hamper. While humming a tv jingle, Jay simultaneously rooted around her hamper and file cabinet. When Jay finds what he wants by touch he pulled out his prize. A zebra patterned high cut pair of panties with some decorative lace. At the same moment he finds a manilla folder that seemed important in his left hand while taking a deep inhale of her stench with the other. Jays' eyes roll up and grins to himself. He throws the panties to the side and picks up Rosa's computer bag on a side table and makes his way to the breakfast nook.

Orlando cocks his head and sees Jay holding the folder and bag giving him a comical "Look what I found" gesture. Orlando stands up and heads to the breakfast table. Putting on a pair of latex gloves he opens her bag and pulls out its contents while Jay slips onto the couch. While Orlando assesses the folder and its contents, Jay decides to have some fun with Rosa. He runs his hand along her lovely brown skin of her inner thigh. He makes his way up to her bra and pulls out one of her bountiful caramel-colored tits. Leaning over he runs his thumb over her nipple and rings around her large brown areola. Rosa lets out a pleasant hum like a cat. Jay then leans over and puts his mouth over her breast and starts to suck on it like a baby. Using his tongue and teeth to play with her sensitive skin.

Orlando took some snap shots with his phone of the documents and gets to work on the laptop. But he is stopped by the password screen. He looks at Jay and sees him working through some repressed Freudian issue. He gets up and sees Jay nursing on Rosa breast while she coddles his head. Orlando instructs Rosa "What is your computer password?"

Rosa in a dream like states says "N@ncy_Drew99".

Orlando flicks Jay in the forehead breaking him out of his fun. He looks at the now pissed Jay and says "I need to work, take her in the other room. Try to keep your shit to a minimum. You are on the clock and the boss wants her unblemished."

Jay sucks his cheeks and gets up. He starts to lead Rosa to her bedroom. "Fine. Wouldn't want you getting jealous of my huge package and sweet moves. Come sugar, I got to see you work that ass!"

Orlando goes back to the computer and logs in. Cracking out a portable drive he begins copying the contents of her computer. At the same time, he looked through Rosa's documents. His dark brown eyes scan the documents and pictures while looking at the download time. "Nineteen minutes." He pulls up the information about her partner Jenna and starts to quickly absorb her profile. Lost in thought he starts writing some information onto a small notepad he brough. The laptop clicks away as the drive copies its contents.

Back in the bedroom Rosa, now down to her black panties is giving Jay the best lap dance he had ever gotten. His erection at full mass as she grinds and spins for him. Her massive tits sway back and forth to some club music Jay pulled on his smartphone. Jay reaches up and motorboats Rosa while his hands make their way to her supple ass.

Jay looks up at Rosa with a toothy smile. "Tell me bitch, how do you feel?"

Rosa sways between his arms. "I feel great Mr....mr...." Rosa for a moment was confused who she was with. She started to come out of it for a moment before Jay sprung to action.

Jay brings his hand to her face and places his index finger over her mouth and makes a "Shuush" sound calming her mind. "That is not important right now baby. Right now, I am your boo and I need you." Jay caresses her face and touches her coarse black hair. "Why don't you show me your skills." He sensually puts his finger in her mouth. Rosa's plump lips curl around it and give it a little suck.

Jay backs off and starts taking off the rest of his jump suit and boxers revealing his cock. He had some much like his beard he had some scrappy brown hair around his cock and balls. His member bounced up and down as it coursed with blood. He moved to the edge of the bed and instructed Rosa onto her knees, so they were level. Without a word Rosa began servicing him. Her hands worked their way from the head down the shaft to has balls. Using the skills, she picked up from her boyfriends and the videos. She kissed the head while her hands kept moving around Jays groin. When Rosa puts her mouth around his dick she gives him bedroom eyes which makes Jay even harder. She lubes up his dick and licks down his shaft eventually rubbing her face in his sweaty balls. She takes them in her mouth and hums as she works her tongue. The acidic taste dances along her mouth.

Jay was in heaven. He ran his hands through her hair as her moved. No girl he had ever laid with was as good as Rosa. It was true what the rumors about Mare Girls were a cut above even the more skilled sex workers. It was a share he could enjoy her for longer. The familiar feeling of a building orgasm was coming. Jay grabbed her head for one last deep throat. His dick touched the back of her mouth as Rosa's eyes watered. At the last second, he pulled out covering her face, mouth, and bountiful tits in thick white cum. Both were breathing ragged after that. When Jay got his senses back, he pulled Rosa up and gave her a sloppy French kiss. Rosa's face was smeared with sweat, cum, and spittle.

Jay then pulled Rosa on the bed and had her on her belly. He got behind her legs and admired this woman's perfect ass. He dug his fingers into its meaty yet soft glutes like he was kneading dough. Every now and then getting a look at her pink asshole and pussy through her thin thong. Like a kid on Christmas, her removed her thong in one fell swoop. Getting a better look at his prize. Jay took his semihard dick and started rubbing between her beautiful brown ass cheeks. One thing he loved about Latin girls was there glorious badonkadonks. Rosa was no exception. Rosa was also getting excited while Jay dry humped her ass. He was trying to decide if he wanted to fuck her pussy or ass. Both seemed like good options. It was like trying to decide between his two favorite deserts.

12