The Brown Mare Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before he was about to make a choice Orlando came into the doorway. "I got what we need. It's time to go."

A distraught Jay holds up his hand giving him the "five minutes" sign.

Orlando steps in further. "I said we are leaving now. Get your pants on."

Knowing Orlando is not fucking around, Jay hoped off, just as his dick has gotten its second wind. He did not care if Orlando saw his junk. The least he could do was bitch at him. "You know you can be a real asshole sometimes. I was about to pop her brown cherry. This might be my only chance with a girl this hot. I am going to sue you over the blue balls I am going to get over this." Jay slips on his jumpsuit and pushes past him to the parlor.

Orlando cracks out his burner phone and punches in some numbers. After a few rings a woman picks up the phone. All Orlando says is "We got what we need. I will have a report ready in a day or two. Looks like they found some breadcrumbs that may be of concern." After a minute he hangs up the phone. He puts the computer bag and the files back where they were found.

He looks down at Rosa in her pitiful horny state. He repositioned her on the bed and pulls a vibrator out of a drawer and puts it next to her. He tells Rosa that she got out of the shower and started masturbating to one of her old flings. No one came by her apartment, and it was a normal night. Before he goes, he asks Rosa one final question.

"Do you know where your partner Jenna right now?"

A half out of it Rosa says "Working late on the case.... Courthouse archive... Gabriela Ortiz..."

Orlando turned around and started making his way to the door. Suddenly he stopped at Rosa's computer bag and pulled out a small flash drive. Orlando quickly put it into one of the small front pockets before leaving the room.

Orlando picked up the tablet and left the apartment with Jay who was still trying to get his erection down. They both disappeared into the night.

In a large poorly lit subbasement. A blonde-haired woman grunts as she pulls another heavy box from a shelf. She wipes some sweat off her forehead as she rummages through what was probably box number 30. Jenna was desperate to find any led since her source were starting to run cold fast. This Gabriela Ortiz was suspicious enough to track down her redacted background. Though she had access to the court archives, the problem was Jenna only had a rough idea where to look. Court documents were notoriously known for being poorly management in her district due to budget cuts. She was not going to give up.

A well dresses elderly woman in glasses walked in the doorway. "Detective Prince, I am getting ready to leave for the day. Are you sure you don't want to pick this up tomorrow?"

Jenna smiles. "Don't worry about me Dolores. I am close enough I can smell it. Can you give me another fifteen minutes?"

Dolores nods. "Ok detective. For you I will."

Jenna pops the lid off the box and rummages through the labels. She pulls out a bunch labeled "Ortiz" and starts to scan through them. Finally, she comes across a Gabriela and dose an internal high five. She licks her finger and opens the manilla file and starts reading. Jenna is shocked to find almost nothing there. Most of the key documents are missing or blacked out as well.

Jenna desperately starts flipping through the documents trying to find something. "No, no, no, no, no! Fuck!" Jenna takes her dirty hands and covers her face in anguish. Almost all the documents are useless or unreadable. She could ask for the backups. But knowing how slow the legal process is, it could take months to even get approval from higher ups.

As Jenna slams the paperwork to the table. Then a folded piece of paper falls out of the stack. It looked like it was poorly taped to the back of one of Gabriela Ortiz's sheets. She opens it and sees that it is a piece of transcript from a murder trial dated five years prior. In the document, Gabriela Ortiz in her court statement says she witnessed Frank Polanski fire the handgun twice at point blank range and killed his colleague, Elliot Anderson.

Jenna took out her phone and took a snapshot of the record and boxed everything up. She rushed out of the storage room and found Dolores playing solitaire on her phone.

Dolores looks up. "Find everything you need dear?"

Jenna nods. "Yes. Thank you. Remind me to treat you to lunch next week." Her mind was racing with questions. It was going to be another late night at the office. Her first thought was finding out who Frank Polanski is and what this all means.

End of part 4

12