All Comments on 'The Brownstone: Michael Ch. 05'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyover 10 years ago
Wow!!

Man o man!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it did!! Excellent! Keep it up!!

dez421dez421over 10 years ago
amazeballs

I was so sad when charles diedmbutmi lo e this turn. Can't wait for more.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I think this has been a great story wth the way you looked at the men and how they dealt with each stage of their relationships. I liked the secondary characters too. The stuff that happened to Dolan coudn't have happened to a nicer guy. The death of chearles was sad too. I think you did a great job of giving honest reactions from characters to their relationships. The way you wove the stories was well done too. The one thing I think was a bit too confusing is the way you titled the stories or moreeso the fact that you went from Michael to Charles' stories and then back to Michael. I think it would have been better to have it be from one name to the next or a same title with Chapters. It is too confusing to have to look at the order listed in a note to now how to follow the story. Aside from that great story.

look forward to more. Though I have to say the PI stuff was creepy to do that to someone. A bit too in depth an inspection. Not justified as need to know info. I was surprised too that Charles didn't say 'I love you' ever. That was the only thing that didn't seem to fit with their development as a couple/characters. Michael and him had so much more communication and it didn't feel right for him to not have known he was making a mistake to leave it in a note or for Michael not to address it himself. I thought it right for him to not end up 'out' with Michael, and it would have been a good enough lesson for Michael/regret for charles to tell him in a letter after his death. That was the only detail that felt incongruous with what we knew of thecharacters and their relationships. I skipped around a bit and am looking forward to Scott's reaction to what he saw at the brownstone. The one thing I hope is that Michael will use his own words even if building off what charles said to him at the same points in their relationship. I don't want to see it be too much of a carbon copy when he talks to Scott. I hope he uses the way it was all broached with him and his feelings were dealt with but does it in his own way the way he seemed to live his life with Charles. Keep to his doing and feeling things in his own way during their lives together. And don't let him die young like charles. I hope he has more time with Scott.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous