All Comments on 'The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 03'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

Great chapter. I feel so bad for Scott and Michael. I'm pretty sure they'll get back together and, when they do, the first thing Michael had better say is sorry. Also, Scott should end things with Tina once and for all. Although there are successful marriages with no sex, this is no marriage. They are more like strangers in a rooming house.

Bellad19Bellad19over 10 years ago
Feeling sad

Michael and Scott are my favourite Brownstone couple, and I love them all. I hate what they are going through, but I can't wait to see how it plays out. Thanks for a great read..

jayjaykjayjaykover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I want to thank everyone that has left comments and suggestions for the brownstone series. Over the past two years it has been a labor of love. There are only a few more chapters left, but to say the least - the best is yet to come!

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I also have a soft spot for Michael and Scott. I really adored Charles and his relationship with Michael, too, but I think the interesting thing between Scott and Michael is that they came from the same background and the similarity between his and Michael and Michael and Charles' relationships. I think that Michael was still more inexperienced in life, as much as Scott is an innocent in ways, and that made it a bit easier for Charles to mold him. It also may have contributed to him forgiving Charles more quickly. I just hope Bud tells Scott that Michael is leaving for his sake and not just indifferent to his pain or not caring about getting him back.

I like Bud alot and though I kinda wanted to keep to the subject of M and S, you made it brief enough that it wasn't bad. I wasn't sure I could see how that would help Scott though. Other than trying to make the brownstone less 'scary' or extreme to him. I am surprised that his first concern (ok well 2nd, since what Michael did was wrong with the blood test) wasn't whether Michael is sleeping with the submissives and whether he'd be if they continued being together. I also would think he'd want to know if they would be having a d/s relationship.

I ultimately feel like Michael still has some self-discovery to do. I can't help but feel like he was so moulded by Charles and the brownstone that maybe he didn't totally develop as a totally independent person. I kinda hope that Scott doesn't embrace the lifestyle as much as M did so that they can grow together outside of the brownstone. I feel like if he embraces it the way Michael did that he and Scott will be too similar and their relationship will continue to be a recreation of his and Charles'. He has used the things Cecil said to Charles and in turn which C said to him and I would hate to see their relationship (M & S) not be developed in its own way. I'm not sure if you'd let the brownstone not be a central part of 'this generation's' relationship. I guess we'll see. I did like the spectacular hissy fit M threw and it is sweet to see Peyton's love for Michael too. I look forward to the rest of the story! I hope it is posted soon!

I noticed once or twice that you used the word 'dominate' in describing a relationship. In the case of a person being the 'd' do you mean to use dominant v. submissive?

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 10 years ago
On the contrary, this chapter is very strong

It was well done. The most enotionally charged chapter so far.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I agree.

This is a brilliant chapter.

It is raw and emotionally charged.

I hope and assume that Michael and Scott work it out with a lot of grovelling from Michael.

Great chapter, cant wait till the next one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous