All Comments on 'The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 05'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyover 10 years ago
WOW

Loved this chapter! Five stars again!!

jeansguyjeansguyover 10 years ago

Haven't enjoyed all the chapters of this series but this one was OUTSTANDING. Loved the end result and would like to know what happens to the 'good guys' in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
right on

what a great way of getting back hope that yoyo will keep it going and have more of the brownstone events in the next chapter

canndcanndover 10 years ago

i love this story....The whole thing with Bud being humiliated was great. I wonder if John still wants Richard? I somehow can't see a Master like Richard counting himself down and out. He is a powerful man in his own right and I am sure will not fail b/c of the revelation of the man he is. I assume he takes Kei with him? Didn't he 'buy' him already? Will Richard be down enough to want John? Hope Richard doesn't find out John was at the bottom of this....it's not going to go well for him if he does.

I still think there is something missing in S and M's :) relationship...the fact is that they never discussed M's involvement in the brownstone. They haven't even discussed the lifestyle at all or what Michael's desires are or if any of that will play a role in their relationship. Clearly they both lean toward a monogamous relationship, so I am sure it will work out, but I think for the sake of the story, that needs to be told.

You know, I really like S and M together, but I kinda felt bad when he implied it was good with charles and will be better with Scott. I think he had as loving a relationship with Charles. I guess it is just that Charles still had some emotional hang-ups that made the relationship not reach its full potential. I hope we get to see them together and learn how their life will go somehow.

I felt like there were alot of tiny mistakes in this that coulda been cleaned up by an editor. They slowed down the reading at times. I was happy to see this installment and can't wait for the next, but I'd tell you to get someone to proof it a last time if possible.

Overall, still a 5* show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant!

Thank you. Thank you for writing such an intelligent and deeply thought out story. And thank you for your generosity in giving us The Brownstone.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Will there be a Scott 6 with lots of hot scenes?

Raised_on_the_moonRaised_on_the_moonover 10 years ago
Yeah!

Great chapter! Micheal and Scott had finally their payback against Bud and Richard. Bud is just a jealous weakling and Richard isn't worth to be called a dom. A true dom would never behave like this. Just like Michael said, he's just an aging feeble bitter sadist. And, other than John, Kei knows that. Else he wouldn't have smiled when Scott won the little duel with Richard in the chapter before (great - I laughed my ass off, when Scott simply smiled and crossed his legs after Richards ordered him to keep them spread. :-))) ).

Hmmm, Peyton must be around seventy now. Maybe he would be glad to get a help and a successor?

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter! This story rocks, jayjayk!

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

Wow! Loved this chapter. Michael and Scott are back together and Bud and Richard got what they deserved. I'm curious what Scott has in mind about the project and whether Richard and/or Bud will try anything. Also, I LOVE Rennie and would enjoy seeing more of him.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
That was GOLD

Priceless revenge

I love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous