The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been the excitement of what was going to happen but at the same moment we both looked down to see Michael's cock at full erection. Laughing, both from the site of his beautiful cock in full bloom and giddy with relief that he was going to be okay, I took him to the bedroom, laid him down on the bed and just as the doctor ordered oiled him up with extra virgin olive oil and slowly stroked his cock until he had the most exquisite and large orgasm. I hungrily licked every drop of from his chest and then proceeded to share it with him as we sealed our mouths together getting lost in our kisses.

The relief of Michael's orgasm took one pressure off, now all we had to do was exact our revenge and we could move on with our life.

Michael, like me, wasn't one that liked to play games. He was the typical alpha male that always got to the point taking the shortest route. For some reason, maybe because they had invaded his personal life or maybe because they thought they knew him so well and would never expected him to do anything, he wanted revenge to the fullest for both Richard and Bud. He not only wanted to get them back for what they did, he wanted to humiliate them to the nth degree. I also think in some way he wanted to prove something to me also, which he didn't need to do, but I respected that he wanted to do this.

The plan was simple. We were going to wire the condo for sound and video. That was the first part. The second part was the part I loved the most, Michael was going to have the audio and video fed to the brownstone so that everyone in the house could watch as I, who was drafted in the starring role, was going to manipulate Richard and Bud to do what I wanted them do...and I planned on having them dancing through hoops.

"I guess I should go pack, I don't think I'll be very welcome here after tonight." I said walking into the bedroom.

In the home office Wally was finishing up backing up the files I had on my company issued laptop to a thumb drive. Michael sat at the desk and started sorting through all the papers, shredding the ones he didn't think we'd need. As soon as the download was complete the laptop was erased.

"Nothing at all can be recovered...but if you like I can take the hard drive to insure it." Michael nodded for him to do that.

"How is the video feed coming?" He looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:15. "I need to be on air to the members within an hour."

"No problem sir," there was a brief pause before Wally asked Michael if he could make a suggestion.

"Go ahead" Michael said.

"I know the confidentiality of what might or might not happen here tonight, I'm completely vetted in at the brownstone as head of security. I don't know exactly what is going to happen here tonight, but I have my suspicions that it's going to be good, I would like to help you put on a first rate remote production.

"I'm listening." He said leaning back in the share, I stood next to him running my fingers through his hair cherishing touching him in any form.

"I can have a remote video truck here within twenty minutes, well even sooner, because I called ahead and asked a friend to get over here just in case you agreed. I can control the camera's and with less than a forty-five second delay I can pick the correct camera angle to show whatever the action might be. The feed to the brownstone would be completely secure and better than the initial option you were looking at. There would be complete confidentiality I will be the only one in the truck..."

"The hell you will be, I'll be sitting right next to you, I always wanted to be a big time DI-REC-TOR!" Renny said. "Plus baby you are a lot cuter to look at then those two fuddy-duddy love birds over there."

Wally blushed, but from the expression on his face he showed no signs that he was against the idea. "One more thing," he said. "I have something for you Scott."

From his pocket he took out a pair of expensive looking prescription glasses. He handed them to me to look at more closely. "There is a hi-def camera built into the frame, which I can control remotely. I can zoom in and out as needed. Shall I show you?"

"Will Bud question you wearing glass?" Michael asked.

"No...he's seen me in glasses before. Sometimes when I work late at night the computer work gets to me and I need glasses."

Wally took out his laptop and had Michael and Renny stand with him behind the desk. I put the glasses on and per his instructions I looked at Michael. A real time image of Michael appeared on the screen. "I want you to look at the top of his head and pan down to his feet." On the screen we saw the camera moving down Michael's body. When my eyes reached his crotch I stopped for a moment and Wally zoomed in close enough to see the bulge in Michael's silk boxers.

"O M G!" Renaldo yelled clapping his hands excitedly. "Promise me you and I can play with this camera when they are done with it." Blushing again, but still not complaining over Renny's come on, Wally promised him a video he would never forget.

By 8:15 Wally and Renny were down in the parking garage in the video truck testing all the feeds. Wally had strategically placed cameras at the front door, in the dining room and living room. Michael had been on the phone periodically throughout the evening making sure that neither Richard nor Bud was at the club.

At exactly 8:30 Michael, sitting on the sofa in the living room went on air to the members and employees at the brownstone. "Good Evening my friends. Tonight we are going to have a very special show for everyone. It came to my attention this afternoon that two longstanding members of the brownstone were engineering a plot against me and against everything the brownstone stands for. I urge that every member, Trainer and submissive not miss a minute of this impromptu broadcast." The feed was cut and Michael turned to me.

"Scott, I've been thinking, we don't have to do this. We can get up and walk out of here right now and just say fuck it. We have each other again and that is more important to me than any of this bullshit."

"Whatever you want Michael. A part of me wants to make them suffer -- for what they did to us, but you are right, we have each other and that is all I've wanted all along."

"Do you think you can do this without having to go too far?"

"Yes. I can promise you I will not let Bud or Richard lay one finger on me. I might have to get naked but that's as far as I'm going to go."

I could always set my watch to Bud. I told them to be there at 9pm and the doorbell rang at 8:59. Michael was secreted in the office, which was located in the back of the condo, where he had access to a laptop to watch everything that was going on. The earpiece fed the audio feed to him and he was using his iPad to communicate with Renny and Wally.

I opened the door and greeted them as warmly as I could muster. I knew the first few minutes of this meeting were going to be the most difficult. "Thank you both for coming, I appreciate it." Richard strode into the room, his ego following closely behind him, taking total control just by the stance he took.

I offered them drinks. I knew that Richard wouldn't drink anything but water, Bud opted for a scotch, and to play my part I refrained from alcohol as well. My entire plan was to convince Richard that I would choose him. Richard sat in the same chair he had occupied the week before, Bud and I on the sofa.

Bud didn't waste any time getting to the heart of why they had come over.

"Scott, as I said on the phone earlier, I felt badly about how I answered you on the text and did approach Michael with your request. I waited until the meeting was over and asked him to the brownstone for a drink. That's why I asked Richard to be here, because he joined Michael and me for a drink." I couldn't believe the lies Bud was telling. I could only imagine how Michael was feeling sitting less than 30 feet away.

"Scott, I think you know that when people live in an environment like the brownstone they have a tendency to talk -- gossip is more like it. Somehow Michael found out about the night we came over," I closed my eyes giving them a pained expression when in fact I was thinking to myself

'Yeah asshole I told him'. "Well he took the opportunity to confront Richard about it."

"He was very angry Scott. I couldn't understand why, I did explain to him that I respected you the entire evening which only seemed to make him angrier." Richard said on cue. "He was just so angry that you didn't go to him with questions about the lifestyle we lead at the brownstone. You see Scott...Michael wanted you all to himself, he wanted you to be his personal submissive and didn't want anyone else tainting you with their beliefs."

To them I was displaying a horror ridden face while again thinking to myself 'Oh please gag me now'.

"What does all of this mean?" I asked my voice tentative like I was holding off tears. I looked to Bud for 'fatherly' guidance. "Bud?"

"Scott, he said that he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore and that if someone like Richard wanted you then he would have to pay for you like every Master pays for their submissives at auction at the brownstone. Richard tried to defend you, but Michael didn't want to hear it. He set a price on your head. I think you know by now how loyal Richard is to his submissives and Scott, believe me he only wants what is best for you. He told Michael that he was willing to pay the price if it would mean that you were protected and safe."

I just sat there shocked. Shocked that they could make up so many lies and try and convince me that the bullshit they were telling me was true. I wanted to end this fiasco right now and looked at the camera for a long moment deciding what to do. Finally I turned to Bud and told him that I needed to talk to Michael one last time to make sure that this is what he really wanted.

"He's gone back to Washington Scott. He told me if you want to be at the brownstone the doors are open to you, but he doesn't want anything to do with someone he can't control."

"Then I'll call him. I'll tell him I only ever wanted him." I looked directly at the camera in the living room and with my head turned away I winked.

"You can't do that Scott" Richard said hurriedly. "Come here boy. Come sit at my feet." I moved from the sofa and sat down on the floor, tucking my legs underneath in a non-submissive stance. I knew being this close to Richard was where Michael was going to get the most upset so I had to be very careful about how things proceeded. "Scott the world you entered into with Michael is very different from anything in life you are used to. When men, or Master's, like Michael tell you they are finished with you, then they do not change their mind. I'm very different than Michael is, when I finish with a submissive I don't ever let them go, I always cherish them and I don't ever want another man to touch them. But we are all different. Michael was willing to sell you to prove that he was over with you. That should tell you something."

I still didn't understand at what point the two of them thought I had entered into the D/s lifestyle. Could it have been so simple that I was guilty by association -- if Michael was the Head Master I must be a submissive? Bud knew from the onset that I knew nothing about the lifestyle, how could he in all honestly be trying to sell me to another person without even considering asking me if this was something I wanted?

"There's something else you should know Scott," Bud interjected, I drew my eyes over to his trying my hardest not to show the total loathing I was feeling towards him, "Years ago Michael had a submissive, his name was Jim -- a nice red-headed boy that he trained to be his own. Jim left the brownstone after some years, saying that he wanted to finish school, when in reality it was because he was in love with Michael.

"Two weeks ago he got in contact with Michael and flew to Washington to see him...they spent some time together...and well...I don't say this to hurt you Scott, I am saying this so that you can understand the type of man that Michael really is. The reason he so eagerly gave you up to Richard was because he and Jim..."

Richard touched my shoulder and I jumped. I was drowning in the lies these two were telling me.

"So what do I do now?"

"You decide." Richard said. I looked at him curiously. "I told you the night I was here that I want to possess you. Those feelings have not changed, in fact they have intensified. I will treat you very fairly Scott. We'll even take things slowly, at a pace you are comfortable with. To prove myself to you how serious I am I have sent both John and Kei to the brownstone and if you agree to be mine I will fully renounce them. I only want you in my lair from now on."

"That's very kind of you Sir. I am truly humbled by your generosity, but all of this happening so quickly, I just don't know."

"What don't you know?"

Act I, Scene II, THE SET UP.

"Sir, please forgive me if I speak out of turn right now, I only want to respect you [Gag, Cough]"

"This is a very informal meeting boy please speak what is on your mind."

"Sir, when I met Michael I had never been with a man before, in fact my sexual experience was pretty non-extant and my time with Michael was very limited. He was very patient with me, but we didn't experience very much."

"Will you tell me what exactly you did experience with him?"

"Yes sir, we mutually masturbated and he let me suck his cock one time." I cast my head down like I felt shameful about this.

"But you want to experience more?"

"I do sir, but...and again, I don't know how to put this."

"You have to be open and speak your mind boy."

"I just need to know that this is the right thing for me. You are a very deserving man, sir, and I would never want to disappoint you. Before you came here a week ago I had never considered a submissive lifestyle and I'm still not sure it is for me. But you have told me that I am naturally submissive, not that I fully understand what that means. I just wish there was some way I could see some of things you did the other night again. I am a visual person and before I can decide if this is really something I want to and if I truly want to pledge myself to you I want to see if I can really be happy with a life under your discipline Sir."

[In the other room Michael had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing out loud. He knew exactly what Scott was going to do, and he was going to love every minute of it! Meanwhile he was getting texts from Wally that the video stream was going great and he had heard from the house that EVERYONE was glued to whatever monitor they could get to. And that Renny was sucking his cock like no one had ever sucked him before!]

Richard thought about it for a minute, but it was Bud that came up with the solution.

"Master Richard, if I may. Maybe I can step in and be your submissive this evening. I am somewhat out of practice, but I'm sure you can remind me of the things I may have forgotten."

[Bud, you truly are a fucking idiot]

"Boy, are you okay with that?" I timidly shook my head yes. Here was my fucking boss about to be used and hopefully abused. "Then I say we all take our clothes off and get started. Boy, I will not touch you and from this point forward you will not be allowed to cum until you pledge yourself to me, which I know as soon as you see what a good Master I am you, will kneel before me and beg me to take you."

"Yes Sir, thank you for being so kind." [Gag, gag, gag!]

"Tell me what you would like to see?"

"Sir, one thing I wasn't able to see the other night was when you spanked John. I would very much like to see that up close, maybe I can get the sense of what it will feel like."

"I would be more than happy to demonstrate that for you boy. The first item a new submissive at the brownstone is given is a ruler. This ruler stays with them the entire time they are at the brownstone. They carry this ruler with them where ever they go in the house and offer it to a Master as a sign they are ready to submit to them. Master's like the act of taking the ruler from them and showing them the painful pleasure a spanking represents."

"So I will get a ruler?"

"No boy, I am different. I know that when a submissive is knelt before me with his ass high in the air he has already agreed to submit to me. I prefer to start their journey into submission by using my hand on their perfect virgin ass checks. I love the feel of their ass being warmed by my hand. Now of course I'm sure Bud's ass is far from virgin, but I can remind him what a firm hand feels like." He stood up and moved to the ottoman and instructed Bud to lie over his lap. I had the glasses on and panned Bud from his head to his sorry bony ass. Richard told me to sit close by so I could experience every part of the spanking. "I will spank him with my hand until I feel he has had enough. Then, just for you I will give you a demonstration of what would happen if you misbehave beyond my rules and will take my belt to Bud's ass for a ten count."

"Thank you Sir, I appreciate you doing this for me."

Without hesitation Richard brought his hand down square against Bud's ass cheeks. I held my view right at his ass hoping that Wally was getting everything. Over and over Richard brought his hand down across Bud ass until it was bright red. Pushing Bud to his knees, Richard stood and walked over to his clothes and removed his belt from his pants. He instructed Bud to kneel on the ottoman, shoulders down and his ass high in the air. When he was satisfied that Bud was in the proper position he turned to me.

"Boy, now I want you to beg me to use this belt across Bud's ass. You will learn that the more I inflict this pleasurable pain to you it ultimately brings me pleasure. You will soon be begging me punish you more, because it will please me more."

I thought Bud was going to start crying with the first crack of the belt. The more I begged for him to use the belt the harder he brought it down across Bud's whipped ass cheeks. By the time the ten-count was over Bud's ass and thighs were bright red and burning to the touch.

"Did you enjoy that boy?" The reality was that I did enjoy it. I loved that Bud was getting what he deserved.

"Yes Sir very much. If I were to pledge myself to you I look forward to feeling your hand on my ass like that." [yeah, in your dreams] I could tell that Richard wanted to turn that 'if' into a 'when' so he asked me what I wanted to experience next.

"Sir, I am a virgin, nothing has ever come close to my ass before, I'm scared that it's going to be every painful for me. Can you please show me what it will be like when you take me for the first time?"

"It would be my pleasure. But please understand that your stand in does not have a virgin ass, so you will not be able to experience what a true virgin feels when a Master's cock enters their ass."

Bud, who was still on his hands and knees and eerily silent, let us know that it had been so long since he had a cock in his ass it would most likely feel like a virgin ass anyway. Richard had me stand next to him while he spread Bud's still raw ass cheeks and showed me his twitching hole, running his finger lightly over the hole.

"Taking a virgin, whether it is a woman or a man, is a crowning experience for a Master. I've know some Masters that like to stick their fingers in the ass first, to feel how tight it's going to be, but not me. When my sacred cock goes into an ass it is the first thing that enters that ass.

"At the brownstone when a Master takes a virgin ass there is a ceremony that takes place. Everyone gathers in the staging area and cheers the Master on as he takes the virgin for the first time. If he isn't committed to the submissive, if he's won him in an auction after he's used him the Master has the right to allow anyone in the room to fuck the submissive. The submissive then remains center stage all night and people just walk up and fuck them at their pleasure.