All Comments on 'The Brownstone: Scott Ch. 06'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyover 10 years ago
Thank you

This has been the best series I've ever thoroughly enjoyed here on literotica. Five stars! What an excellent job! It's a must read for all! Very romantic, sensual, erotic and sad at times but love seems to always find a way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series of stories!

Very much enjoyed these stories. Hope to read more along a similar line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

Its the best story I have read on here. Like the poster above me. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
What a beautiful and well written story

""I love you Michael" I said. It was the first time I said those words and hearing them made me realize I should have said them before.

Michael shut his eyes for the briefest moment then opened them and looked at me. "I have waited my whole life to hear those three simple words." He stood and faced me, his eyes watery with tears of happiness. "I have loved you from the first time my lips touched yours and I will love you for the rest of my life..."

I had tears.

Loved this series so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this series.

I loved this series and couldn't wait for each new chapter to come out. I particularly enjoyed how you wove the stories of the secondary characters. Hope that you are considering doing stories of some of the other characters. It would be great to see a series on Wally's or Renny's or even Kei's stories.

Thanks.

Devoted fan.

loooolooooover 10 years ago
Thank you

This series was amazing i loved every single chapter, I hope to see more writing from you in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Virgin

How did Scott become a virgin again after all the sex he and Michael had before?

Loved the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Faves!!!

I love this story. when Charles died, I was crying. this is probably twenty five hundred times better than fifty shades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

The best story ever, please give me more stories of love that overcome the odds and last. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

Great HEA; I love epilogs. My favorite character is Renny. I would really like to see another story or two about Wally and him.

Raised_on_the_moonRaised_on_the_moonover 10 years ago
WOW!

I'm speechless! That was a wonderful ending of a great story! Not only about personal lives and fates, a bit of Wall Street history, but as well about the emancipation of the Gay movement.

And then finally the words were spoken three generations had to wait for: I love you!

Absolutely awesome!

mrjackbearmrjackbearover 10 years ago
The Best Ever

By far this is the best series ever submitted to Literotica. Congratulations and I beg you to please continue to not let your submissions end. A devoted fan.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
great story

for a moment i thought Scott's story would be a sad repetition of the others but refreshingly, it stood and proved itself. i love the series passionately.

canndcanndabout 10 years ago

This was a really riveting story. I really enjoyed all of the personalities in it. I liked that it pushed the bdsm aspect a bit further than most stories you read on here do...it gives people another side to view. I really loved how the story began with Michael and ended with him finding that HEA. I think he had it to a large degree with Charles, but it wasn't completely fulfilled b/c Charles had hang-ups from Cecil. It was sweet to see Kai brought into the family and that Renny found happiness was a cherry on top. He was some character! It was a story that made you feel all types of things. I hope to see another work from you soon.

The only critique I could give is the way it was titled/chaptered. I think that it should have been done as "The Brownstone Ch 'x' --Scott...but keeping the continuity of ch. 1-10 or whatever it adds up to be. It was too confusing for the reader to have to read a comment in the beginning to make sure they were reading in order. I also like when an author puts a description in for each chapter so when you look it up on the list, you can say 'I wanna read the part where they destroy Bud and Richard ...if in that chapter descrip you put a small blurb like that or even just write 'revenge is sweet', it makes it easier for the reader to find what they may want to go back and read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous