All Comments on 'The Brush Tiger of Derven Ch. 12-14'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES!

Excellent! Keep it up, Mora . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Truly enjoying the story and characters in it. Can't wait for the next part(s).

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Love it!

I'll say it again, I LOVE Mora! And maybe Rick got mad at her because she was to nice to Todd maybe? Plus that little attitude she gave him lol I like the other woman as well! I feel bad for her tho, todd was a bit much and even I feel bad for what he said. Hope to see more of her!

I also REALLY don't know who I want to ship now lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great ride....

Really enjoying the plot turns, the depth and consistency of the characters and the plausibility of the settings. You are highly accomplished.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
More of the same....

The same great writing:) I love how you get us invested in the characters. Absolute goodness. I love it Dusk:) Thank you forwriting for us:)

Edward

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is just fantastic. Thank you for writing.

Wickedelf6000Wickedelf6000about 5 years ago
Whyyyyy!!

Why is this not a movie!!?!!! Brilliant story, amazing characters and a wonderful plot!! Well written too thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...

story TAGS