The Bubblegum Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teal's first sexual partner would be the winning quarterback of last year's Superbowl, followed by three indistinguishable billionaire playboys and the former female CEO of Transfergenial Inc. The quarterback spoke to reporters as he made his way to the fluffing suite, hand in hand with the trophy wife that accompanied his Superbowl trophy. He was earnest about pressure being an honor and spoke warmly of his gratitude for the opportunity to perform on the biggest stage. He finally promised to make his parents and wife proud before dedicating his performance to God for making all dreams possible.

The lottery determined that Rose would lose her virginity to the newly elevated 12th Viscount of Rosemore who inherited his title, wealth, and entry ticket when his notoriously hedonistic father passed away during an especially vigorous orgy the week before. The remainder of her first hour, apart from the five-minute break at the end, would be spent being defiled by a hedge fund executive, a hall of fame basketball star, a pop princess and a dot.com billionaire who literally lived in a hollowed-out Volcano from where he ran his insidious enterprise and launched tourists to his own space platform circling the earth every ninety minutes.

Eventually, and to much furor, the Bitches finally appeared on stage to the cheers and adulation of their devoted fans. It took more than five minutes for the crowd to quieten enough for the hosts to welcome the young women to the stage and begin the show. The host's first proclamation was to share the news that the event was already on course to be the most watched event in human history, streamed and broadcast to billions of paying viewers around the globe. And if the first statement was intended to stroke the Bitches' egos, the second was to pull their heart strings.

The Bitches had grown up in the shadow of their mother's legend but had never seen a picture of her. She had no loved ones to take and share such mementos or pass them down to her children. She had of course been rented to pornographers over the years, and now eighteen, the Bitches were old enough to see the sex films and images she had appeared in for the first time. There were many hours of their mother fucking on video and thousands of images, so the streaming company prepared a three-minute video for the Bitches to watch on the giant screens that would soon show their first sexual encounters to the baying audience.

The Bitches held each other as they watched their debauched mother at her most extreme and depraved. Tears of pride and joy rolled down their faces as they stood in awe, amazed by her capacity and range of perversions. Neither could believe how beautiful she was, even in the most demanding of moments. That unworldly beauty seemed routed in her detachment and lack of expression. She appeared wholly disinterested in the acts she was engaged in, but maintained a remarkable connection to the camera, with her eyes remaining locked on the lens in all the most interesting images. She stares into the camera with incredible intensity, like she can see you watching her. Her face is totally impassive, not suggesting either enjoyment or discomfort.

When asked what they thought of the two men that would take their virginity they replied that it didn't matter to them who it was, and they were just determined to give them the service they had paid for.

The Bitches made a final promise to make their mother proud, and the show began.

Rose and Teal, already scantily clad in their own distinct style, launched into an energetic dancing and twerking routine before removing each other's knickers and climbing onto the large bed plinth where they began to masturbate. The crowd were rapturous and grew more raucous as the women inserted butt plugs and removed their final shreds of clothing to leave only their brightly colored and mismatched fishnet stockings and stripper heels. It was now time.

The jock and the aristocrat emerged from the fluffing suite below the stage, with their impressively erect cocks exposed to the boisterous and increasingly rowdy crowd. The sound of the cheering audience, and the sight of their own penises projected on giant screens around them, did nothing to inhibit their tumescence. The fluffers and the pharmaceutical assistance they surely relied on was doing its job. Both men acknowledged the crowd and tentatively moved toward their allotted Bitch. Neither appeared confident to engage the women, unsure how to seem suitably assertive without appearing to be aggressive toward the virgins before them. They need not have concerned themselves. The Bitches were nerveless and ready to fulfil the task they were born for.

Rose and Teal preceded to expertly fellate the strangers in front of them, effortlessly deep throating them without the merest gag or wince, their tongues energetically licking balls as they did. As accomplished as the cock-sucking was, the aristocrat and jock, passive until now, could not resist taking control themselves and began to actively fuck the mouths and throats of each bitch. Encouraged by the response of the crowd, each thrust into their faces grew stronger and more brutal than the last, but the Bitches were unmoved. They tolerated the hardest face-fuck the two men could deliver, and never looked ruffled or distressed.

With only four minutes remaining of the first engagement, the Viscount was the first to extract his slime covered cock from his Bitch's throat, push her back onto the bed, and unceremoniously enter her virgin pussy. The response of the crowd was almost riotous, stimulated by an extraordinary firework display inside and outside the arena. The spell that Teal had over the quarterback, hypnotized by intense pleasure, was momentarily broken and he gathered himself sufficiently to guide his Bitch into the doggy position and entered her to more fanfare and fireworks.

The countdown to the end of the first ten-minute session began and the first suitors, whose other accomplishments and notoriety would be forever eclipsed by their exploits deflowering the Bitches, prepared themselves to honor Teal and Rose with their first, hard-earned, cum shots. The Viscount emptied his balls deep inside Rose as she squirmed and bucked in her own intense orgasm. The quarterback was determined to be the showman and pulled out his cock at the last moment to explode over Teal's back. Both men raised their arms in triumph, like heavy weight boxers, and accepted the adoration of the crowd before rapidly departing the stage. They had several media commitments to fulfil before returning to the stage eighteen hours later to sample the alternate Bitch.

Assistants quickly emerged with towels and lube to service the Bitches before the next suitors arrived Rose. They had to be off stage within a minute and set about cleaning, hydrating and lubricating the Bitches with the efficiency of a Formula One pit crew. They were helped by Rose greedily lapping up the quarterbacks cum from Teal's back. After the fifth engagement, signaling the end of the first session and first hour, they would have five minutes to change the bed sheets, reapply makeup and provide some non-semen-based sustenance to the girls.

The next engagements followed a similar pattern to the first, but Teal's third partner and Rose's fourth were the first females to join the Bitches on stage. Both were content to have the Bitches primarily focus on cunnilingus, but Teal's CEO did direct them into a sixty-nine for several minutes and Rose's pop princess was dutifully rimmed at her request. Both female partners spoke highly of the fluffing service they had been provided before their appearances.

It wouldn't be until the third hour that the Bitches were joined onstage by the first strap-on wielding female partners. By then, both had been sodomized several times and shown the same natural aptitude for anal sex as they did every other carnal pursuit.

As the cameras panned around the audience it became apparent that numerous young women had decided to share in the Bitches big night and lose their virginities, or at least their inhibitions, amongst the audience. Women, dressed in homage to the Bitches, were crouched on the floor, bent over seats or sitting on stairs, offering themselves freely to any fellow audience member that wished to partake. Lines were forming around many of the girls, some of whom were being filmed themselves by other appreciative audience members.

As the first four-hour session drew to the conclusion, the energy in the crowd began to wane, but the Bitches only grew more energetic. They seemed to draw strength from their sense of purpose and achievement. When time for their extended break arrived, they begged to continue, but were forced off stage so the audience could exit and be replaced with a fresh crowd of baying voyeurs.

The new crowd's energy spurred on the Bitches, as well as their next five partners, as the global broadcast audience also hit its peak. In addition to the Bitches, each participant's performance was being discussed and critiqued across social media and that was rippling through the green room and trailers backstage. The virility and endowment of the male participants was being judged and rated, together with their appearance and technique. And the female participants, who knew their bodies would be examined in minute detail, were also having their strap-on technique and sapphic credentials appraised. The result was a growing determination to be seen to fuck the Bitches harder, or in a more creative position, than the other participants.

The night progressed, and the sex grew more aggressive and performative, and the Bitches confidence grew in response. The harder the novice whores were fucked, the harder they fucked back. They thrived on the brutality, and despite their inexperience, none of the hundred participants could fuck hard enough to break them. They hit their stride as they approached the halfway point and few doubted they would push on and complete their herculean task.

But the Bitches had no intention of enjoying a comfortable second half of the event and started demanding that participants join them in pairs and pool their time. Each Bitch was now satisfying two participants simultaneously for twenty minutes and then three participants for thirty minutes. The new group sex dynamic allowed the Bitches to explore many new scenarios, including double, and eventually triple, penetrations. The facials and creampies at the end of each encounter became messier as two or three loads were distributed. And the Bitches begged for more.

Three participants at a time became four and eventually five for the full fifty minutes. Threesomes became gangbangs, messy facials became bukkakes and the imaginative and ingenious participants worked as teams to fuck the Bitches harder and harder, pounding as vigorously as they could and then tagging in the next guy. And the Bitches begged for more.

The Bitches were tireless and insatiable and their allure to a bored, perverted and desensitized populous grew with each blow job, sodomization, double penetration and cum shot. The investors, who owned their contracts, rubbed their greedy hands in glee. The event and the various endorsements, ticket sales and media rights, had already exceeded their investment. It was all profit from now on, and they intended to work the Bitches for every penny they could.

The first stop after the event was the opening of a mega-brothel in Kuala Lumpur. The Bitches capacity to fuck for hours, like their mother's, was now clearly established, and a brutal agenda planned for each of them. Even the Bitches couldn't maintain this level of debauchery and abuse without chemical assistance, and unscrupulous doctors would prescribe a daily cocktail of amphetamines for constant energy, antidepressants for the mental toll, painkillers for the physical toll, an array of antibiotics, and muscle relaxants to facilitate the more extreme acts expected of them.

The only rest bite from the brothels and paid sex parties would be their ongoing media obligations, as well as performances for the Bubblegum Bitches branded pornography enterprise. Even those distractions would slowly diminish over time as the Bitches faded in prominence, to be replaced by the latest hot new things.

As their twenties came and went, the accountants and strategists working for their owners decided there was now more value in breeding the Bitches as a source of new whores, with the hope that they would give birth to more girls with their mother's and grandmother's constitutions. Rose and Teal were shipped off to a breeding facility and set to work producing a herd of new Bitches to keep the brothels stocked with women from this precious lineage. Each were bred with a variety of men from every ethnic background to ensure the production of whores to suit every taste, with each progeny sent off to a nurseries and boarding schools to be raised and trained for their single purpose. As the economic potential of this process became clear, the practice became increasingly industrialized, and the concept of whore-farms was born. The farms produced a reliable and infinite supply of whores to be sold and consumed in the increasing commercial sex industry, and the profits never stopped increasing.

12