It's for Science

Story Info
Nerd girl does sex research.
19.7k words
4.78
43.3k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are at least 18 years old.

It's a weird story that was inspired by this random thought/writing prompt:

"It's for science"

-----

Lacey was an 18 year old high school nerd. She was really short, plain looking, skinny, with straight brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and was very intelligent. All the right stuff for a girl to be ignored and passed over in any and all romantic contexts. It didn't help that she didn't care very much about her looks and wore baggy comfortable clothes all the time.

All throughout school, she had excelled academically, and she was always at the top of her class. She aced just about every test she wrote. As smart and successful as Lacey was academically, she had zero social skills. She had never thought she needed them, and measured her success solely on grades. But very recently she realized she was missing out on a huge segment of Life. She was taking a Sociology class which made her notice the interpersonal interactions around her. And she was intrigued. Now there was only a month left before the end of high school. The rest of the school term was just coasting, as there was nothing left but review for final exams. Time was running out if she wanted to learn anything about a particular subject she was clueless on - sex - before she went off to University in the fall.

She was curious, so Lacey started doing research. The Internet was a treasure trove of information about sex, but there was simply too much to process or understand without some kind of experiential background through which to filter the data. That was quite frustrating. A lot of the stuff she found on the internet didn't make a lot of sense. Porn was apparently written for guys, and it wasn't very useful as instructional material. It seemed to be almost entirely fantasy.

She discovered masturbation, and tried a few things in that area. Lacey spent a few evenings exploring herself. Playing with her nipples, fondling and stroking her breasts, these were excellent ways to stimulate herself. Touching her labia, clitoral hood, the clitoris itself, and her vagina was even better. That's when she found out what an orgasm was. They were awesome, that's what they were! The absolutely wondrous physical stimuli she experienced made her want MORE. She'd always been a wholly intellectual person, but now she'd discovered she had a physical side that demanded further investigation.

There were a lot of videos online showing women using toys for masturbation, like a vibrator or rubber phallus. Now she wanted to try some of those too. But these things were not easy to acquire locally. There wasn't a store anywhere nearby where she could just walk in and purchase a sex toy. They were, however, readily available online.

Lacey asked her parents for a credit card. Being 18 she could get just one herself, but if her parents backed her application then her credit limit would be much higher. That made better financial sense. She explained that she'd need it when she went off to University in the fall, so right now was the time to get one and learn how to use it before it became a necessity. They readily agreed, so her mom went with her to the bank that day, and she walked out with her own card. Two days later she had a vibrator and a rubber phallus to play with, along with some samples of personal lubricant.

Her vibrator was a smooth, slim, 15 cm plastic device that had three settings for different levels of vibration. It was a wonderful thing to touch herself with, both inside and out. The rubber phallus was quite large, over 20 cm long, and very thick, made of some kind of silicone. Based on her research it was substantially larger than an average penis. She frightened herself when that big rubber thing first penetrated her and she started bleeding. But she didn't bleed for long, and once her hymen was out of the way she began experimenting. That part was so much fun! She'd given herself orgasms with her fingers, but these toys were an order of magnitude better! Lacey spent night after night fucking herself silly with that big rubber phallus. She used the vibrator a lot too, and sometimes both at once. The world of physical stimulation was an unprecedented and astonishing experience!

Now she was wondering about how to learn about actual sex. Was it different from masturbation? How would a real penis feel compared to the rubber one? She also wanted to know as much as possible about various positions and activities. The internet porn sites were somewhat instructive in that regard, but she wanted to know what it felt like and how it worked, within limits. She tried her toys in her anus, but didn't like that very much. She also wondered about oral sex. She could fellate the rubber phallus just fine, now that she'd had some practice with it, but she wasn't flexible enough to perform cunnilingus on herself.

She knew what she herself tasted like, but not what semen tasted like. In the porn videos there was some variety to the ejaculate. Some were very white, others almost clear, and the volume varied anywhere from about 5 ml to 30 ml. Would it taste different from one man to another? Would other women taste different from her? There were so many things she wanted to know!

Lacey continued her research, reading both clinical analyses and erotica. She picked up half a dozen romance novels at the library and skimmed them one evening, summarizing the descriptions of sexual activity. Then she read some erotic stories online, documenting the interesting parts. Finally, she reviewed a number of porn videos for content and story lines.

Lacey found that each format had a general formula used in the writing. A comparative analysis between the written formats and the videos gave her a good idea of what the described sexual positions were and how they worked. She decided that many of the activities in the videos were strictly for the camera and probably were not comfortable or pleasant for the participants. She also wrote herself a glossary, so she would know what the colloquialisms were for various acts and body parts.

Book knowledge and real experience were two very different things. and Lacey wanted to learn, so she decided to run an experiment. She needed test subjects, a set of criteria to measure and evaluate, and a laboratory. This last requirement was, surprisingly, the easiest.

Her Dad worked as a supervisor at a local manufacturing plant, and next week was one of his rare evening shifts. He was working an extra half-shift due to an unexpected absence of a coworker. Her mother worked from home most of the time as a freelance technical writer, but was away this coming week at a conference in Vancouver. Mom wouldn't be back until next Sunday, so Lacey had the house to herself every evening until after midnight.

She designed an observation sheet for her study, and put in everything she could think of. There were several fairly common positions used in the videos and stories. 'Cowgirl', 'Doggy', and 'Missionary' were three she definitely wanted to learn, as they were common to all the formats she reviewed. But test subjects were a big question. She had 5 days in which to experiment, so she decided to approach this by selecting 5 subjects, one for each day. To start with: one highly experienced male, one average male, and one inexperienced male. The inexperienced one could perhaps be someone like herself. A fellow Nerd would probably fit this requirement perfectly.

Lacey had observed that a lot of porn included girls having sex with each other, so she didn't want to omit that from her study. She wanted to be conversant with either sex, in case she found herself in a lesbian relationship. She decided to have two female subjects as well. One experienced, and one inexperienced, like herself. That should be sufficient for her to learn as much as possible about sex in the week she had available.

Then she had to find appropriate subjects. She wanted people she could trust with secrecy, and who were at least 18 years old. Lacey reviewed her classmates as potential candidates and quickly identified likely 'inexperienced' subjects as Mike, Jason, Sherri, and Cecilia. Randall or Yves would make suitable 'average' partners, as would Johanna or Cynthia. The experienced male was difficult to find. All of them had steady girlfriends and wouldn't be particularly available.

On Monday morning Lacey approached Mike and asked him "Could you help me with a project after school today?"

"Um, sure, Lacey. What is it?"

"It's for a survey I'm working on. Seven PM, my house, here's the address." She handed him a slip of paper with the date, time, and location on it.

"Okay. Do I need to bring anything?"

"No, just be on time, please."

Her interaction with Cecilia was similar, and her appointment was on Tuesday. Randall agreed to Thursday, as he worked on Wednesday evenings. Johanna wasn't interested, but Cynthia said she could be there on Wednesday. Now the experienced male was an increasingly difficult issue. The only day available was Friday, and that night was the prime date night for the popular crowd. Perhaps she'd have to reconsider her options. She could try to do this at a later date, but her parents would be home and it would be difficult to obtain the privacy she needed.

She got home Monday afternoon after stopping at the drugstore to buy condoms. She bought small, medium, large, and XL, just in case. Her neighbour Brad was unloading his car when she got in. Brad was a few years older than her, just finished his third year of University, and was home for the summer. What a serendipitous coincidence! She stopped to say 'Hi' and offered to help him unload. Dropping off her things inside, she went back out to help Brad. He'd always been nice to her, not overly friendly, but kind of like a tolerant older brother. 'Could Brad be the experienced subject?' she thought excitedly.

Once all his stuff was piled in his front hall, she told Brad "It's nice that you're back, I missed seeing you around."

"Oh, yeah. I guess I kinda missed you too. So how's high school? You're almost done now, right?"

"Just about. I only have a couple of weeks to go. Are you busy Friday night?"

He was a little taken aback, as Lacey had always been really shy and quiet, but it suddenly sounded like she was asking him out? "Um, I don't think so. Why?"

"Can you come over at 7 on Friday? I have an experiential survey I'm working on. I think you could help."

He really wasn't that interested in hanging out with his nerdy neighbour on a Friday night, especially for some geeky science project, but since he actually had no plans... What the heck, why not? "Oh, uh, well, Okay. So, um, seven? On Friday?"

"Yes. Excellent. See you then!" She practically skipped across their front yards on her way home. An older experienced male. She had her roster complete! Lacey finished off what little homework she had, ate dinner, set leftovers aside for her father, and prepared for her first subject.

For clothing, she wanted something comfortable and easily removed. She selected track pants and a sweatshirt, with no underwear. Hair in her usual pony tail to keep it out of the way. Cleanliness was clearly important, so she took a shower, making sure to clean her vulva thoroughly. She tried putting one of the condoms on her sex toy to see how it worked, not wanting to mess up a simple task like that. When she finished her preparations it was half past 6, so she made sure everything was in place, and waited for Mike.

-----

Subject One: Mike

The doorbell rang, and she let Mike in. They sat down in the living room and Lacey began her preamble. "This is a non-disclosure agreement for my study. Please review and sign it before we proceed."

Mike was mystified, as the document basically said that this meeting never happened. He signed it and Lacey continued. "I'm doing an experiential survey on human sexuality. It's private, not to be discussed outside this venue. I want to know if you would like to participate."

"Sorry? You're doing what?"

"I want to explore human sexuality, qualitatively and quantitatively. Are you interested?"

"Uh, I don't understand?"

"Have you ever had sex Mike?"

If he wasn't nervous when he arrived, he certainly was now. He blushed bright red, and mumbled "Uh, no. Never."

"Neither have I. Would you like to?"

"Uh, what, like now?" Mike was stunned. She wanted to have sex? Is this for real?

"Yes. Come on." she stood and held out her hand. He took it, and she pulled him to his feet. "This way" she said, leading him to her bedroom.

"Uh, what about, um, your parents? Are they-"

"No one else is here tonight. Just us."

She closed her bedroom door and indicated he should sit on the bed, and she sat in her desk chair. Lacey opened her log book and began her questionnaire, making entries and checking boxes as she went.

"Age?"

"Um, eighteen."

"How tall are you?"

"Five-six."

She wrote 168 cm. "Approximate weight?"

"One sixty."

She wrote 72.5 kg. "Excellent."

"OK, so you said you've never had sex before." Check.

"Have you kissed a girl? Romantically, that is? Not a relative."

"Uh. no." Check.

"Have you touched a girl's breasts, not over clothing?" He shakes his head. Check.

"Have you ever touched a girl's vulva?"

"No." Check.

"And so I presume you've never performed cunnilingus before?"

"I what?"

"Licked a girl? Down there?"

"Oh! No." Check.

"Do you masturbate?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"How often?"

"Well, I uh..." he mumbled as he turned beet red, unable to continue, as he felt like this wasn't something he could actually discuss, especially with a girl.

"Almost everyone masturbates. I do. A lot. Every day." she stated.

His eyes went wide and he stammered a bit but no words came out.

"So do you masturbate?" she asked again.

"Yeah."

"How often? Daily, weekly, monthly?"

"S-several times a week?" he said. She checked 'weekly schedule'.

"Have you ever been fellated?"

"A what?"

"Has anyone taken your penis in their mouth."

"No!" Check.

"Excellent."

Mike was a perfect choice for the Inexperienced Male. He was actually a virgin, with no sexual experience at all.

"Take off your shirt please." Lacey said as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Her skin was very pale, and her firm little breasts had small pink areolas surrounding her nipples. Mike stopped unbuttoning his shirt and stared at her tits in awe. He'd never seen a girl topless in real life before, let alone up close like this. "Please continue." she said.

He finished with his shirt and pulled it off. Lacey joined him on the bed and kissed him. She kissed him several times, trying out what she'd seen in movies and videos. He kissed back quite enthusiastically. They continued this for quite a while, getting tongues involved, which they both found very stimulating. Lacey really enjoyed this, it was much more fun than she expected. Kissing was a wonderful activity!

"You can touch me" she says. He hesitates, and she pulls his hands onto her breasts. He plays gently with her, fondling, rubbing, and stroking her pert little A-cup breasts and her rapidly hardening nipples. Mike was in heaven, wow, he was touching her tits! "That feels good" she said encouragingly. She reaches out to fondle and touch him too, curious about what his reactions would be. Mike shivers, and goose bumps appear over his arms. Interesting.

Lacey leans down and kisses his nipple, then licks at it a few times. It hardens under her tongue, much like her own have just done under his hands. She strokes, licks, and kisses both his nipples, back and forth for a while, then leans back to let him try. She doesn't have to prompt him this time, he goes straight to work with his lips and tongue. Excellent, this stimulation is wonderful, and she feels tingles start in her pussy. She begins to get wet, a good sign, she's becoming aroused by his attentions. This is so much better than touching herself!

Lacey enjoys his attention to her breasts, noting that he's gentle and thorough in his ministrations. After a while, she pulls away from him and sits at her desk to make a few notes. Jotting a few observations down, she asks him "How did that feel, when I touched you?" He answers, becoming a trifle less nervous, now that he's had a taste of what this experiment was about. And a taste of her tits! His mind was spinning. He got to see and touch a real pair of tits! How far would this go? Was he going to lose his virginity today?! She did say this was about sex, didn't she? Holy fuck!

Lacey pulled off her socks, stood up, and stripped off her track pants to reveal the rest of herself to him. She had a small triangular patch of dark hair above her pussy, and short, soft, downy hair over her vulva. Mike whimpered at the sight of her. "Very interesting." she said and she turned to jot down a brief note about his reaction.

Turning back to him she said "Please undress. Take everything off." Mike got up, unzipped and dropped his trousers, removed them, then sat to take off his socks. Finally, hesitating, embarrassed, he pulled down his briefs. There was a wet spot on them, and the tip of his penis was wet with pre-cum. He was so nervous that the only thing that kept him going was the fact that she was already naked in front of him. The idea that he might get to have sex with Lacey was making his head spin.

Lacey picked up her fabric tape measure and knelt in from of him. After checking length and girth, she turned and noted her measurements in the log and dropped the tape back on her desk. At 12 cm he was much smaller than her rubber phallus, but still a reasonable size. Only slightly below average according to her research.

"Is it, um, OK?" he asked, worried now about how small his dick was. He knew he wasn't very big.

"You're about average size, actually. I'm collecting all the data and observations I can. Much of it is going to be quite subjective, but that's to be expected in this kind of endeavour."

"Um, yeah, I guess so."

She took off her glasses and put them on her desk, then she knelt, grasped his cock and took the head between her lips. It was so much warmer than her fake one, and tasted very nice too. His pre-cum was delicious. Mike gasped when she started sucking on him. This was so extraordinary that his mind just about overloaded.

Lacey had practiced a lot with her toy, and it was much bigger than this, so she knew she could easily take his full length. She licked and sucked and swirled her tongue on him, noting all the various textures she found. It was very different from the boring rubber sameness of her toy. The skin of his cock was soft and warm, the core was hard and throbbed with his heartbeat. The rubbery head was both soft and firm. Fascinating. She spent quite some time just touching, inspecting, and fondling him as well.

When she did go all the way down on him, Mike moaned and started to shudder as he came immediately. The first shot surprised her, and she choked a bit on it, pulling him most of the way out. The subsequent spurts splashed across her tongue, and she tasted the rich earthy flavour of his semen. The consistency was odd, rather slimy she thought, but it did taste very good. She sucked and licked him some more, and he remained hard, so she plunged down onto him all the way a few more times, enjoying the sensations of his penis filling her mouth and the back of her throat. This was so much better than the toy she'd practiced on! And he didn't go soft. So much for his refractory period. Lacey pulled back and licked him clean.

Sitting back on her haunches she said "I think you need to tell me when your orgasm is imminent. That was a bit of a shock."

"Okay. Sorry."

"Did I do that well? Was it pleasurable for you?"