The Buck Lick Boobie Bar

Story Info
Dwight had an idea for Buck Lick. There were other ideas too.
5.6k words
4.71
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,414 Followers

I kissed Jackie and gave her nice bottom a little squeeze. She slapped my hand and giggled, "You go to work. I have things to do today."

I probably had things to do also; I just didn't know what they were yet, and wouldn't until I'd checked in with Sarah, my secretary. Somedays, the job as sheriff of Buck Lick, Tennessee can be a little boring, and other days...well, my job had gotten a lot more interesting since Dwight came back home.

I started the patrol car and headed over to the town hall. The fire siren announced that it was seven just as I turned onto Main Street.

Buck Lick hasn't changed much since I was growing up here. Harry was unlocking the door to the hardware store as I drove by. He waved, then opened the door and went in. He'd be making coffee in another couple of minutes. I'd have to remember to stop in for a cup.

Next door was Watson's, the grocery store. Old Cyrus wouldn't be arriving until about nine, but Janey was just walking up to the door. Janey loved short skirts and I loved Janey in them. She had great legs and a tight little ass that got her more than her fair share of whistles. I'd dated Janey while we were in college together, and those long legs had been wrapped around my waist more than once. She'd ended up marrying one of the local farm boys, but she still liked me. When she saw the car, she waved and then pursed her lips into a kiss. If Danny was getting from those lips what she'd given me, he was a very lucky guy.

The bank, Mabel's Dry Goods, Sam's barbershop, and most of the other businesses would be closed until eight, so there weren't many people around. There were only two other cars parked at the town hall, the squad car Jerry, my night deputy, drove and Sarah's red Miata.

Sarah was all business, as usual.

"Just two calls so far. Mrs. Jacob's dog ran away again, and Wanda Wimsey want's you to come out and arrest Flossie. Does she really believe Flossie is a prostitute?"

"Yep, she does. It's her husband's fault. Every time Harold has a few down at Red's, he gets confused and ends up next door at Flossie's instead of his own house. He stays there a couple hours until Flossie gets him sobered up, and then he goes home. At least that's what he always tells me." I grinned. "Flossie's quite a looker, so maybe it's on purpose. Wanda doesn't seem like the type to like sex."

Sarah frowned at me over the little reading glasses that I think make her look sexy.

"But Flossie is around seventy, and Harold and Wanda are at least that old."

"Well, Harold's always telling me if I don't use it, I'll lose it. I guess he hasn't lost it yet."

Sarah frowned again and I chuckled.

"Or maybe Flossie helps him find it."

I decided I could wait to go talk to Wanda, and went to find Mrs. Jacob's dog. Seiger is the horniest mutt in seven counties, and in spite of his name, weighs about six pounds soaking wet. He can smell a bitch in season a mile away, and whenever he does, he takes off to find her. The little guy always comes home after a couple of days, but Mrs. Jacobs is eighty-six and lives by herself, so Seiger is all she has. I usually have to track him down and bring him home a couple times a month.

I found him in the front yard three doors down from her house, or rather, Mrs. Jacob's neighbor found him. He was tied with the cutest little white poodle you ever did see, and I'll swear, he had a smile on his face. Liz was furious.

"Just shoot him, Tom. Chanelle was supposed to go see a boy poodle in Jackson tomorrow. Now, she's gonna have a bunch of ugly puppies nobody'll want. How long is it gonna take until they separate?"

"Oh...'bout half an hour, I think. Don't be too hard on Seiger. He's just doing what comes naturally."

"Yeah, I never met a man yet that could keep it in his pants. I don't suppose dogs are any different."

Liz was probably telling the truth, I figured. She was divorced, and worked nights at the Walmart in Jackson. She was also a tall, pretty blonde and seemed to like jeans that hugged every inch of her curvy little ass and tops that almost weren't there. Her big breasts peeked at me from under the one she was wearing today, and I could see how most of the available men she met would want to get her in the sack. I reckoned she was agreeable to that, or she wouldn't dress like she does.

About twenty minutes later, Seiger pulled loose and sat down to lick himself. Liz grabbed Chanelle and went back in her house. I picked up the little dog and delivered him to Mrs. Jacobs.

I wasn't yet ready to have a talk with Wanda Wimsey, so I stalled by going by Rick's filling station to top off the patrol car. Rick was all smiles.

"Mornin' Tom. Fill er up?"

"Yeah. Check the oil too, why don'cha."

"You hear that Dwight's back in town?"

"No, I haven't. What's he doing back?"

"Well, he bought part of the old Wilson place, out there across the road from the Legion Hall. Say's he's gonna build some stores of some sort, something like one o' them strip malls I think he said, like they have in Jackson. He didn't really say. I hope he don't decide to sell gas too."

Dwight was one of those guys who seem to be able to turn dust into gold. He'd left town after college and hit it big. The last I heard, he managed a couple of nightclubs in Atlanta and was doing great. If he had a plan, I had no doubt it would work. I just couldn't figure out why he'd come back to Buck Lick to do whatever it was he was doing. I signed the bill for the gas and saved the receipt for Sarah.

The rest of the day went pretty smooth because I never did get around to talking to Wanda. About four, I turned the office over to my second shift deputy, Bill Abrams, and left for the day.

I heard the shower running when I got home, so I quietly opened the door and peeked inside. That might seem a little weird to some, but then, they've never seen Jackie naked. She's kept her figure pretty well, even after twenty years and two kids. Oh, some parts have sort of expanded, but they did that with marvelous results. She once had a skinny little ass, but now, it's round and really nice to squeeze. Her breasts...well, when we were first married, they were about average and perky. Now they're about three times bigger, and I love seeing them almost as much as I love playing with them.

The shower shut off and Jackie slid the glass door open. I whistled at her.

"Tom, honestly, can't I ever have any privacy?"

"Yeah, if you were ugly and weighed six hundred pounds, I'd leave you alone. Since you're gorgeous and sexy as hell, I'm gonna look every chance I get."

I walked across the floor and fondled her heavy right breast.

"We have time before dinner, Honey. How about making the Sheriff a happy man?"

"You, shoo. I'm all clean."

I chuckled and rubbed my thumb over her nipple.

"I know, and I love it when you're all clean."

"Don't give me that stuff. You'd love it even if I was hot and sweaty. Is sex all you ever think about?"

"Yeah...pretty much. You kind of do that to me, you know."

"Well, I'm glad, I guess, but you're gonna have to wait. The girls are coming over for a lingerie party tonight. Remember, I told you about it last Sunday? You have to stay in your den until they leave and don't you dare peek."

Jackie ran her finger down my chest.

"After they leave, maybe I'll model what I buy tonight, and we'll see if you can leave it on me for more than ten seconds."

By the time the women started arriving, I was in my den with the TV on and a few beers to while away the time. After two movies, Jackie knocked on the door.

"They're all gone. Wanna come see what I bought you? Gladys say's it's naughty."

Naughty isn't the word I'd have chosen. Scorching hot, maybe. The little green lace bra was struggling to hold in her breasts, and her big nipples made a seductive bump in each cup. The matching panties didn't begin to cover Jackie's ginger bush, and they were tight enough they formed right around her large lips.

"Well, what'cha think?"

"I think it's gonna be a while before we get to sleep tonight", I grinned.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I was counting on that. Seeing Lucy model all that sexy underwear made me horny."

I could imagine. Lucy's in her early twenties and works out at a gym in Jackson a couple times a week. The standing joke down at Red's is that Lucy can crack a walnut just by squeezing her ass cheeks together. She's not too big in the bust department, but they ride high and perky. Seeing her in a bra and some sexy panties would give any man a boner. Jackie has always had this fantasy...

Well, anyway, I managed to let her keep those undies on for at least a few minutes. I liked feeling her nipples swell under the lace, and I'm afraid the panties were wet before I rolled then down over her sexy ass and slender legs. Jackie was hot, and before I could do anything she jumped on top of me.

"So, you're gonna be a cowgirl tonight?"

"Oh yeah. Gladys told us tonight about this thing she read in Cosmo, and I'm gonna try it out."

When Jackie gets really worked up, she gets really wet at the same time, and in one smooth motion, she had me buried in her to the hilt. Watching Jackie ride my cock with her ass toward me was fascinating. I put one hand on each of her sexy ass cheeks and squeezed them. Jackie always likes that. She likes it when I pull them apart and run my finger down her crack. Her little gasp told me she was liking that tonight too.

My mouth fell open when Jackie reached behind her and guided my hand to her rosebud. I rubbed the tight little ring gently and Jackie groaned.

"Now, push it in, but just a little."

She almost broke the bed slamming down on my cock.

"Oh God. Gladys said it would do that, but I didn't believe her. Do it again."

The position was putting a bend in my cock that caused some unbelievable sensations. It's a good thing Jackie was so worked up, because she'd only been pumping herself over my shaft for a few minutes before I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Jackie, I can't wait."

"You don't have to Babe. I'm there too. Oh...oh... now, Babe, now."

As soon as Jackie stopped shaking, she rolled off me and snuggled up to my chest. My heart had just about stopped pounding when she asked me if I'd heard that Dwight was back.

"Yeah, Ricky told me. Said Dwight bought some land for a mall."

"Did you hear what kind of mall?"

"No. Ricky said a strip mall, but he wasn't sure."

Jackie giggled.

"Well, there's a strip, but he's not building a strip mall. He's building a strip club and an adult bookstore, at least that's what Sadie down at the beauty parlor said. She heard it from Dwight's wife when she came in to get her roots done. People will go there to watch girls strip and to buy sex toys and books."

"A strip club? Why would anybody go there when they can watch strippers on cable at home?"

Jackie laughed again.

"Well, you might be surprised. Sadie says she and Jason would both go. She said they went to one in Atlanta and both got really horny. I always though she liked giving those massages a little too much". Jackie giggled. "Not that I mind. I just wish everybody in Buck Lick didn't know what everybody else is doing. Sadie might be fun. Anyway, Dwight's figuring on people from Jackson and Memphis, and some from Arkansas coming too."

"The mayor is gonna have a heart attack when he hears this. I'm gonna have to have a talk with Dwight."

Jackie gently raked her fingernails all the way down my chest and belly and lightly stroked my cock.

"You can do that tomorrow, Babe. That quickie we just had was great, but I need a little more than five minutes of lovin'. Do me again."

As it was, I didn't have to track down Dwight. When I walked into the office the next morning, Sarah peered at me over her sexy glasses and told me there was a lunch meeting in the conference room I had to attend.

"It's about Dwight and his plans for the strip club he wants to build."

"A strip club. I heard it was gonna be a strip mall."

"Nope", she muttered. "He's going to have young girls getting nekked in front of all the men in town, and all the women in town going there to buy books and other things I'd rather not talk about. You'd think people would be happy with what they already have. Next thing you know, half the town'll be having orgies."

I wondered how Sarah knew about orgies. She'd never been married that I knew of, but she did take a cruise in the Caribbean every summer about the same time. I always thought it was funny that she never came back with a suntan and seemed really, really happy for a couple of weeks afterward.

There weren't any calls, so I went over to the Wimsey's for my talk about Harold and Flossie.

Wanda was out shopping, but Harold was there.

"Yes, Sheriff, I did go over to Flossie's that night, but I came home right after."

"Well, Wanda thinks --"

"I know what she thinks, but Flossie and me are just good friends."

He grinned.

"Really...really good friends."

"So, if I get this right, you're not paying Flossie for sex?"

"Nope. I don't have to pay her. She does it for free."

"Well, I think it might be better if you came home to Wanda and had...and were intimate with her instead."

"Oh, Wanda and I screw every Sunday, but it's not the same, Sheriff. See, Flossie takes out her false teeth and hot damn...well you oughta try it sometime."

I cautioned Harold to at least wait until Wanda went shopping before going over to see Flossie, and then left. I knew I was going to have that picture of Harold and Flossie in my head all day long. It was a little scary, too.

I'd finished my club sandwich when Dwight stepped up to the front of the conference table and touched the keyboard of his laptop. The projection screen glowed a light blue that got brighter as Dwight introduced himself.

"Gentlemen, my name is Dwight Grigsby. Most of you know me already. What you might not know is that for the last ten years, I've managed a couple of nightclubs in Atlanta and another in Chattanooga. Those clubs have been very profitable, in part because I expanded their offerings from just music and alcohol to adult entertainment.

"I won't bother you with a bunch of industry data, but most clubs are profitable if they can turn their tables twice a night. Anything above that is icing on the cake. The changes I made brought our turn rate up to two and a half through the week and to four on Friday and Saturday night.

"Well, gentlemen, that success started a thought that turned into an idea that became a business plan. All I needed was a location, and after some careful consideration, I decided on Buck Lick. The land was lower in cost, Buck Lick is within a relatively short drive of several larger cities, but still remote enough to insure the clients may remain anonymous if they wish. My company has agreed to finance that idea and make it reality.

"Now before you make any judgements, please allow me to share that business plan with you."

Dwight pressed another key on his laptop, and the words "Bacchus at Buck Lick" zoomed onto the screen.

The slide show that followed was intriguing, and when I thought about it that evening, I decided Dwight's idea would probably work.

The first slide was an architect's drawing of the building Dwight proposed along with a small map of his intended location. The building looked more like a large dairy barn than a club but Dwight explained he wanted it to look as if it belonged sitting so far off the highway. The only thing that gave it away was the asphalt parking area behind the building and 'Bacchus' painted on the side in script letters.

The floor plan was interesting. There was one large room in the center of the building, with several smaller rooms to the left side of the door and one larger room to the right. A second entry door on the side of the building opened into this room. Upstairs were the rooms for the dancers. They'd rotate with the dancers at the clubs Dwight managed in Atlanta and Chattanooga.

Dwight explained the floor plan.

"Here in the main lounge is a stage and tables and seating for a hundred clients. To the right is the main bar which will be stocked with nearly any beer, wine, or liquor for which you could ask. To the left, these smaller rooms here, here, and here are for entertainment of a more private nature.

Charlie, the volunteer fire chief chuckled.

"That's where I'd go to get my hose flushed, ain't it?"

Dwight smiled.

"No Chief. My policy has always been that no dancer ever touches a customer, and no customer ever touches a dancer. That sort of thing just causes problems I can't afford to have."

He grinned.

"You'd be surprised at how close a good dancer can get without touching you though."

Dwight went on to explain the book store would stock what he called "intimate items" and lingerie as well as books and magazines, and would be open both during the day and well into the evening.

The second slide drew a lot of interest. It was a list of employees the club would require and the proposed wage rate, along with an estimate of the cost of liquor, supplies and services the resort would use.

Dwight shut off the projector.

"As you can see, gentlemen, this project will bring jobs to Buck Lick, add to the county tax base, and increase the dollar volume of every local business. I'll need building materials and construction workers.

It will create new business in the community. You have no liquor wholesaler, yet I'll need case after case of beer, wine, bourbon, gin, and other liquors. I've already talked to Red and he's willing to stock what I need and deliver it daily.

"The dancers will need the services of a beautician to do their hair and nails, give them a massage now and then, and to", Dwight winked at the Chief," shall we say, trim the fleece. Most of the costumes are pretty brief, if you get my meaning."

Dwight put on his business face again.

"If my wife is correct, I believe Sadie's salon can do all those things, though she'll probably need more help. I'll need a seamstress on call for costume repairs, several of your strapping young men to serve as floor men, and a janitorial service to clean up every day. There will also be a need for people to maintain the facility and parking area. Oh...and I'll need security for the entrance and to patrol the parking area. People won't come if they don't feel safe and secure.

"My lawyers have checked all the local, county and state ordinances and they're opinion is the club is in compliance with them. I've already met with the county zoning commission, and they've approved the building permit. I thought it prudent to gain your support before going ahead since the people of Buck Lick will be heavily involved. I'll tell you now, Bacchus will be good for all of us."

Dwight lifted his water glass and took a sip.

"What questions might you have for me?"

The Mayor asked if people from Buck Lick could go there too.

"Absolutely, and in fact, my business plan states that any county resident will get a twenty-five percent discount on the cover charge. The cover charge for any off-duty employee is zero."

Stan Ridgley, the Street Commissioner chuckled, "Ray, you think your missus'll let you go there?"

Ray ran the water plant, and his wife had a reputation for keeping Ray on a short leash. I knew Estelle pretty well from before I met Jackie. That short leash was a pair of very responsive breasts and a very needy, very tight pussy. Ray's leash was one he didn't mind wearing at all.

"Yeah...she knows I'm only gonna set my pump in one well."

That got a round of laughter that Dave Sheppard, Water and Sewer Commissioner, interrupted.

"Dwight, the women in town are gonna have a hissy fit. How you gonna keep 'em from marchin' out in front with signs like they did when Red brought them beer company girls in last year. Judy said it weren't right to use sex to sell beer." He chuckled. "I tried tellin' her that beer was good fer sex. Our bed was awful cold fer about a month after that."

ronde
ronde
2,414 Followers
12