The Buck Lick Boobie Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwight smiled and held up his hand to silence the laughter.

"Your women won't object too much, I'd imagine. We'll give them a place to go for entertainment of their own. Two Saturdays each month, I'll have male dancers come in from Atlanta or Memphis. It'll be girl's night out, no men allowed. Of course, women are welcome any night also. The clubs in Atlanta have several regulars who happen to be women. We don't question anyone's preferences.

"Since the club won't open until seven each night, our return on investment will be higher if we utilize the facility during the day also. We'll have aerobics classes in the afternoon taught by your own Lucy Evans, and I'm sure some of the dancers would be willing to teach your wives or girlfriends a little about exotic dancing too.

"I'll also have amateur night once a month, so any of your ladies who'd like to put those dance lessons to use are welcome. We'll offer a cash prize to the best dancer, and if they're good enough, they could become a featured dancer some weekend.

"Don't forget the bookstore either. My research shows that women like reading more than watching and we'll have a selection of reading materials specifically selected for them. Women also like to see and handle the things they purchase, so we'll have demonstrator models of all the intimate items available and female sales clerks with, shall we say, personal experience in their appropriate uses.

I figured Dwight could probably sell birth control pills to a seventy-year old lesbian. By the end of the meeting, he had the vote of every council member. There wasn't actually a vote. The land wasn't in the city limits, so the council couldn't have stopped him. Dwight was just doing some careful community relations so he wouldn't have to do it after he opened.

It was about six months after he opened that I began to see some changes in the town. The Lady's Auxillary had calmed down by then, due mostly to the fact that Dwight had supplied Sadie's salon with a few selected paperbacks that she left on her waiting area table. A couple of them were even spotted in big sunglasses and going into the bookstore.

Oh, there was a lot of talk after Rev. Wilson's daughter did that pole dance one Wednesday night, but she's dancing in Atlanta now and he seems kind of proud because she starts out dressed as a missionary.

No, the changes have been a little more subtle, like the fact that Sadie had to add on to her salon and hire another beautician. It seems one of the paperbacks Dwight gave Sadie was titled "Sapphic Massage, The Path To Ecstasy", and I guess you'd say Sadie has her hands full now. Jackie say's she's quite good so I guess Jackie got part of her fantasy fulfilled. I know she seems horny as hell after her weekly appointment, so I'm not complaining.

And then there's Sarah. She didn't go on her usual cruise this summer but she seems, I don't know, more playful I guess. It started after Jackie and Sadie took her to girl's night out one week. According to Jackie, one of the dancers stayed right in front of Sarah, and she kept sticking dollar bills in his...well, Jackie said it looked like a red elephant with ears and everything, but she'd never seen an elephant with a trunk that long.

The next day, I was sitting at my desk when Sarah answered her cell phone. She said "Hello", and then "I didn't think you'd call." There was a pause while she listened, and then she turned pink from her cheeks all the way down to the vee of her top. She stood up and walked into the ladies room then, so I didn't hear anything else. When she came back to her desk, she said she was taking the afternoon off and going to Memphis to see her sister. I don't remember her ever saying anything about having a sister, but she's been going to Memphis every weekend since, so I guess maybe she does.

I asked Jackie about that last night when we went to bed. She grinned.

"Sarah's going to the zoo, not to see her sister."

"Every week? We haven't been there for a while, but I didn't think it was that good."

Jackie reached over and fondled my cock.

"Well, there's this elephant she likes seeing. His trunk is really long, kind of like this one."

"You mean..."

"Yep. I don't know how, but she and the elephant guy hit it off. She wrote her phone number on one of the dollar bills she gave him and he called her back. His name is Todd and they've been seeing each other every weekend since."

"Well I'll be."

Jackie giggled.

"If you stop talking and give me a minute or two, you will. My kitty wants to eat your elephant."

Jackie scooted down the bed and kissed my belly, then slowly sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue flick the underside at the same time her soft fingers tickled my balls. It didn't take my cock long to get stiff, and I was enjoying ever second of it. I reached over and gave Jackie's right nipple a friendly little squeeze and then rolled it. The little moan that purred around my cock made me lurch, but not as much as when she pushed her mouth down until the head touched the back of her throat and she did this swallowing thing.

"Damn, Jackie, where'd you learn that."

Jackie raised up and giggled.

"Well, Sadie has this book...did you like it?"

"Hell yes."

"Then I'll have to show you what else that book said...and the present I bought you."

She reached under her pillow and pulled out what looked like a string of beads on a thick plastic stem with a handle and a little bottle. She looked at me with sparkling eyes and grinned.

"You have to trust me, Babe. Now, make me feel good and I'll show you what I read."

Jackie laid back and spread her thighs wide. Her pussy sort of opened by itself, and her lips glistened in the light from the table lamp. She was almost dripping. I knew she must have been thinking about this all day long to get that way.

I thought I knew what was coming next, and I wasn't sure about it, but Jackie was making those little purring sounds that always mean she's going to fuck me until I can barely move. My cock slid inside her and didn't stop until my balls bumped her ass.

"Now hold still, Babe, and relax."

I felt a trickle of lube run down between my ass cheeks and then Jackie's finger rubbing my asshole. I have to admit, it felt pretty great. I tensed up though, when the first bead popped through. Jackie felt it.

"Kiss me, Babe. Maybe that'll help."

Well, unless you've gotten one of Jackie's "I need to be fucked right now more than I've ever needed anything" kisses, you wouldn't understand, but before I knew it, she had the second bead in and then a third. Then, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue in mine. When our tongues met, I kind of forgot all about my ass. That's when Jackie pushed in the rest of the beads. Then she turned on the vibrator and I gasped. Jackie giggled.

"I think you like my little toy."

"It's different, that's for sure."

She moved her fingers on the handle and the vibrations got more intense. I swear my cock grew an inch...well, not an inch really, but it felt like it.

"Mmmm. I can feel it a little too. You can fuck me now."

If I could ever figure out what sets Jackie off on one of these moods, I'd be doing it all the time. Whenever she gets this way, I'm never sure who's fucking who. It was like that last night. I was stroking along like I usually do when Jackie whispered, "Bite my nipple."

Well, I did and she like to have lifted us both off the bed.

"Again, Babe. Harder."

I was in mid-stroke this time, but Jackie covered the distance by ramming her pussy over my cock fast enough there was a little smack when my balls hit her ass.

"Oh God, Babe, yesss. Now what you did the other night."

Somehow I managed to keep stroking my cock in and out and work my hand around the one she had holding the handle to the beads. When I touched her little rosebud with one fingertip, Jackie groaned.

"I'll cum if you do that again."

I popped my little finger through the tight ring of muscle and stroked just a little. What happened next is kind of hard to tell, because it all happened at once.

Jackie shrieked and slammed her pussy up over my cock again. She started to murmur and her ass shook. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, then release it, then clamp down again, over and over. She arched up, still shaking her hips, and was bumping my cock into the end of her passage. I couldn't take any more. Jackie shrieked again when I started pistoning my cock in and out. She came right after that. I could tell because she got really wet, and that clamping pussy of hers had a death grip on my cock for a second or two.

I was right behind her and had shot the first spurt up my cock when I heard Jackie giggle. Just as the second surge raced up from my balls, Jackie pulled that string of beads out of my ass with one quick pull. I'm not really sure what happened then. I remember feeling my asshole go pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. That caused my cock to start stroking faster than I ever thought it could, and I was cumming like crazy. I heard Jackie say, "Oh God, don't stop.", but since I didn't have any control over what was happening, I couldn't have even if I'd wanted to.

Jackie shrieked again about the same time I fell on top of her. For a little woman, she has some strong legs. She arched her pussy up and jammed my cock deep inside her again, hung there for a while, and then collapsed back on the bed.

As soon as I could, I raised up, panting like a dog, and felt between my legs.

"Whatcha doin'", Jackie giggled.

"I'm checking to see if my balls are still there. It felt like I shot 'em out the end of my cock."

Jackie giggled again.

"The book said it would feel good. Was it good?"

"Oh yeah, it was good. My cock's gonna be limp for about a week, but it was good."

"Awwww...did I wear out my little elephant."

Jackie rolled me off her and raised up on her hands and knees.

"Let Mama kiss it and make it all better."

I tried to stop her.

"Jackie, I don't think..."

It wasn't any use saying any more. She already had a lip lock on my shriveled cock and was getting some response. Like I said, when Jackie gets in one of these moods...

12