The Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next three days I didn't hear from either of my two boys; I knew they were both probably wracked with guilt thinking they had taken advantage of their poor mother; and I also knew no matter what I said they had to work this through together.

The only problem was that by Friday afternoon, I was a hot mess. Every day I went over my bucket list, trying to find one thing that I could go out and do; and each time I set it aside. By early that afternoon, I basically came to the conclusion I needed to be honest with both of them, and set the record straight; this was not them, it was me. I folded up my list and put it in my purse.

Without thinking, I headed for my car, intending to head over to Kyle and have a talk. As I passed the front door, I was shocked at the image in front of me. There stood a middle aged woman, wearing a tight tube top so her breasts all but exploded from them, my ass cheeks almost visible in the pair of Daisy Duke Denim shorts and bright red lipstick shone on my lips; God I looked like a slut.

I thought about changing, but then decided no. I wanted sex, why not just be up front, and dress the part. Grabbing my keys I headed for the car. What I hadn't figured on was that Bryan would not be the one answering the door to his apartment.

"Oh hi" I stuttered when I was suddenly face to face with Leah, Kyle's girlfriend of two years.

"Hey, come on in" Leah held the door open. "Hot Momma" she added as I walked past.

I suddenly felt exposed and vulnerable in my attire; and I tried to minimize Leah's disapproval. I held my purse in front of me, trying to hide the fact you could see a camel toe through the crotch of my denim shorts.

"Is Kyle home" I asked nervously.

"Sorry, he's at work" Leah gave a half smile. "He's doing twelve hours today."

"Oh" I couldn't hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Something I can do for you" Leah asked.

"I just..." I faltered trying to find the right words.

"If you need someone to finger your wet pussy with, I'm just as good as Kyle" he voice dripped as she stared at me.

"Oh my God...I didn't...I mean I shouldn't..." I stuttered.

Leah slowly circled around me as I tried to speak; God I felt like prey as she stepped up behind me. This couldn't be happening; the one most prominent one of my bucket list, the one I had given little though to, and it was throwing itself at me.

"You are wet aren't you" her voice was hot on my neck. "I know I am after seeing you...hot momma" I shivered at her words.

Leah didn't move from behind me, I quivered in anticipation. I suddenly felt the need to do something, say something; to explain myself. Fumbling I pulled the piece of paper from my purse.

"I just wanted to show him something" I could barely gasp.

Leah plucked the paper from my weak grip, I heard her unfold it and her heavy breathing behind me as she read. Then she stepped closer and slid one hand around my hip, to slide the paper back into my purse. I could feel the diamond hard nipples press into my bare back through her light blouse.

"Nice list" God her breath was now only inches from the back of my neck.

"Were you planning to give him your virgin ass" I shivered as her voice echoed in my ear. "Sorry to disappoint you but Kyle isn't much into that." I felt my heart drop.

"But now Bryan" her voice caught me off guard. "He just loves to pound the Hershey highway" I shuddered.

"Does it surprise you I fuck both your sons" Leah said.

"Oh God" I could only moan in reply.

"You should try it" she insisted. "Put double penetration on that little list; you'll love it."

God my entire body went into overdrive at the thought of two men servicing me at the same time. I felt a gush of wet heat fill my shorts.

"Kyle filling your pussy; Bryan pounding your tight ass" her voice drew me in. "And your face plastered to my cunt" she hissed.

"Oh Godddd" I moaned.

Every ounce of will I had, any thought of resistance, melted as the image from her words filled my brain. I felt the top of my tube top tugged downward, and two slender hands grip my breasts. The touch was different than a man's; there were no callouses, no roughness. This was the gentle caress of a woman.

"Leeaahhh" I moaned as she tweaked my nipple with her finger tips.

"How about we try something else" her voice was almost hypnotic. "How about another one on your list" her hand began to slide down my flexing belly.

I could only groan in reply as she unsnapped my shorts. "How about sex with a woman" soft lips landed on my neck.

"Oh God yessssss" I moaned in surrender.

Having sex with a woman had been one of the highest ones on my list, and one I honestly thought would never happen. Not only was it happening; it was with my sons' girlfriend. As her hand slid inside the now open top of my shorts, I knew the swamp she was about to discover would give her the answer.

"Oh fuck" I grunted as fingers slid across my soaked mound.

With her other hand she tugged my shoulder, turning me to face her. Before I could even look at her, hot lips crushed against mine. Kissing is a lost art, and God could Leah kiss. My heat level jumped two notches as her tongue slid into my mouth. At the same moment two slender fingers slid deep into my gash.

"Nnngggggg" I moaned against her invading tongue.

By the time our lips parted, and we had swapped more spit than I knew I had; my shorts were at my ankles and my tube top was around my waist. Basically I was naked and Leah stood there fully clothed.

I reached up and gripped the edges of her light blouse, and with a jerk sent buttons flying across the living room. Two very firm and delicious breasts came into view, capped by the largest puffy nipples I had ever seen.

"That's it hot momma, go for it" Leah let me know I was on the right path.

With a rumble I lowered my head, and pulled the first female flesh into my mouth. Her distended nipple was like a small cock as it filled my mouth, and I lashed the tip of my tongue over the hard button.

"Oh yeah, suck your first tit" Leah moaned above me.

I reached down and fumbled with the opening to her jeans, my mouth working from one breast to the other. Knowing what excited me, I did the same to her. It seemed to work when I nipped my teeth against the nipples, hearing her moan, and feeling her shake under me.

I finally worked her jeans over her hips and down to her knees, I couldn't get any lower without releasing her tit from my mouth, and I wasn't about to do that.

"OH fuck baby" Leah grunted when I drove two fingers up her soaking wet tunnel.

I always wondered what my pussy felt like to a man; I could feel her walls tightly grip my invading fingers, a wet head wrapping around my hand. I pulled back my hand, and then drove in hard, grinding the heel of my hand against her clit.

"Oh shit yessss" Leah moaned as her legs almost buckled.

I gently eased the both of us to the floor, right in the middle of her living room. At this angle I finally managed to get her jeans lower, and she kicked them free, opening her legs to my hand.

Other than the fingering, and everything happening so fast, I wasn't sure what the next move should be; but Leah took care of that. Deftly she maneuvered us around until I was now lying on the floor, her fingers buried in my creaming pussy. She swung one leg over me, straddling my head. My vision filled with her dripping cunt, the lips gaping open from my fingers.

"Lunch time" Leah grunted.

Just as her head slammed between my thighs, her hips dropped. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue, driving it up into her like a small cock.

"Ohhh fffuuckkkk" we echoed in unison.

Sweet, thick and syrupy is the only way I can describe the juices that flowed into my mouth. I sucked harder, trying to pull more in; even as my own juices gushed out to fill hers. Dimly, I wished I had a photo of us right now, something to show me just how hot this really looked; because it was driving my body insane.

"My ass...finger my ass" Leah panted.

Anal was the one thing that had started all of this for me; except I would be doing it to her instead of receiving. I wasn't sure what to do so I eased my fingers buried in her pussy out, and slid them between her ass cheeks.

I thought about going slow, but Leah had other ideas. Just as my finger tip found the tight ring of her ass, Leah set off a bomb in my gut. Her fingers curled inside my quivering pussy, I never even noticed as her tongue lashed at my clit; and then they scraped across some spot along the top wall of my cunt. I screamed bloody murder.

"AAWWWWW FFFUUUCKKKKKKK" my hips rose from the floor, my head banged back; white fire exploded deep in my belly as an orgasm erupted from nowhere. In the same motion, I literally rammed my finger past the second knuckle, deep into Leah's clenching ass.

"Fuuckkk yessssssssssssss" Leah pulled her mouth free to moan her approval.

I didn't even notice the absence of her mouth as those fingers scraped across that spot a second time. My ass cheeks bounced on the floor, and hot juices sprayed out to soak the carpet under me.

"I'm cumming...oh my fucking God I'm cummminngggggggg" I wailed.

"Me too baby...me too" Leah grunted.

A hot gush of fluids dripped from her swollen lips and down onto my face, I opened my mouth to accept her offering. My belly felt like it was on fire as my orgasm rolled through me in waves. Without even thinking, I rotated the finger I had buried deep in her ass, pushing my hand in harder.

"Oh yeah, rim my ass you hot bitch" Leah cried out.

A second gush of fluids dripped like a river down onto my face as I watched her thighs quiver. I was beyond even talking as my orgasm seemed to go on and on. The intensity was beyond anything any cock had ever given me; and I damned well planned on finding out just what this young vixen had done to me.

With a heavy sigh, Leah all but toppled to her side, collapsing on the floor beside me. My finger came free of her ass with an obscene plop; and I felt an emptiness in my own belly as her fingers slid free of my still spasming pussy.

I slowly sat up and stared at her in wonder. I no longer needed Kyle, or Bryan. Leah had sated every nerve fiber in my body. I was covered in sweat and cum; and loved every bit of it. I looked down at the huge wet spot between my thighs in shock.

"Jesus" I whispered.

"We are definitely doing this again" Leah panted beside me.

On legs that felt like jelly, I collected my shorts and straightened my tube top back into place. I picked up my purse and fished my keys out. I knew when I got home there was going to be more than one thing struck off my bucket list.

"You know what's going to happen don't you" Leah's voice was calmer now.

I turned and looked down at her, lying there nude, her face covered in my juices. She just stared up at me for a moment.

"Both of your sons are going to fuck you" she said with total certainty.

"I know" it was all I could think of saying. I turned and headed for the apartment door.

All the way home, and clear up to lying in bed that night trying to fall asleep; her words kept coming back. She was right, I was going to fuck both Kyle and Bryan; and I was going to love every moment.

The trigger had been set; apparently Leah and Kyle had a very open relationship; the kind I could never have imagined for myself. When Kyle had gotten home Leah had told him what had happened. Halfway through her story, so she told me later, Kyle began fucking her like some crazed animal.

It was two days later that Kyle showed up at the house. His timing was perfect; but then he knew my routine. At nine pm I was in my robe and nightgown as usual; a glass of wine at my side, stretched out on my bed watching some mindless television show. I would usually spend an hour doing this, as it tended to drain my mind and relax me for sleep.

So I was a bit startled when there was Kyle, standing beside my bed. He had apparently let himself in, and come upstairs without me hearing him. He had been a busy young man as I could see something filmy hanging in his grip.

"Kyle..." I started to sit up.

One large calloused hand suddenly covered my mouth, and the other pressed me back into the mattress. I was so caught off guard by his sudden movement, fighting never entered my mind. This was my son, why should I be frightened of him? It took only seconds for the nylons in his hand to wrap around my crossed wrists, pull my arms over my head, and fasten it to the rail above my head.

It was in those seconds I realized what was happening; what my strong oldest son intended. Apparently Leah had told him more than just what had happened, she had also shared one of the items on my bucket list; to be controlled.

"Kyle, what are you..." my words were cut off when a crusty pair of panties was shoved into my mouth. Instantly I could smell and taste Leah; God he had kept her panties from when we had been together.

"Mmmppffff" was all I could get out.

His hand shot between the folds of my robe, I felt his fingers grip the gusset of my filmy panties. I could hear the sound of cloth ripping, and then my eyes grew wide as I watched him pull my shredded panties free.

Opening my robe he exposed the lace blue teddy I was wearing underneath. My one weakness has always been frilly night things; my weakness became Kyle's strength. I admit, I could have probably ripped the thin material myself; but it was the sight of his big hands gripping the lace cloth. The sound of shredding material; and the sheer act of what was happening that sent a gush of steaming hot fluids between my thighs.

I gave the effort to struggle at the ties on my wrists; then lay stunned as Kyle disrobed right at the bedside. If it wasn't the sight of his six pack belly, or flexing biceps; then the sight of over eight inches of hard meat sent a shudder through my body.

"Nnnnnnuuuu yylllllleeee" I tried to protest through the gag.

Leaning down, and without a single word; Kyle rammed two fat fingers straight up my pussy. The suddenness of the assault, and the violence of his motion made my legs shoot wide apart; my eyes rolled back; and warm cream pumped out to coat his hand.

"Slut" his voice rumbled at me. "Fuck my girlfriend will you; I'll show you fucking"

God it was driving me insane, I could feel the mounting pressure in my gut, and I knew I was close. I wanted to scream in frustration when suddenly those fingers were gone. I felt the bed shift and refocused my eyes just in time to see Kyle kneel between my spread thighs. My eyes went from a face curled in lust; to a thick hard cock held in his grip, the angry purple head aimed at my dripping hole.

"This is fucking" he grunted.

Kyle isn't small, I would say he weighs about two hundred pounds and stands six foot. Every ounce of his weight slammed into my body. Every inch of his fat...hard...cock; rammed into me in one stroke. I literally spit the panty gag out as my walls screamed at the invasion, a hot burning filling my belly as he stretched me wide.

"AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as Kyle drove deeper than I had ever felt.

"Fuck that tight cunt" I heard him almost growl.

"Ky...Ky..." I tried to talk.

Kyle began hammering down into me with powerful strokes, his weight making my body bounce on the bed under him. I could feel the thick veins of his cock rubbing my walls with every stroke; feel my pussy stretching more with every thrust; and every time he drove in more hot pussy cream gushed out to run down my ass and soak the bed.

I wanted to tell him to not stop, to fuck me forever; all I got out was a gurgling noise as he did just that. I had been made love to; but this was fucking. I could only lay there and take Kyle's assault, he was in total control, I was his. That mere thought brought a wrench to my gut as a second orgasm tore through me.

"Cumming...own me...take me...cummming" I babbled as Kyle only picked up the pace.

"Going to cum in you...inside my slut mother" Kyles voice towered over me.

"Yes...cum...God yes" I heard myself all but begging.

I felt that hot knot growing in my belly once again, God in heaven I was about to have a third orgasm; my mind was going blank from the jack hammering Kyle was giving me. He was going to pump his hot seed into my belly, and there wasn't a damned thing I could do to stop it. That sense of helplessness triggered a third explosion deep in my womb.

"CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGG" I wailed.

"TAKKEEEE IIITTTTTTTTTT" Kyle roared above me.

He rammed his pelvis down hard, grinding into my clit. Sparks ignited behind my clenched shut eyes; and a sudden volcanic heat began to fill my belly. He was cumming; my first born son was cumming inside me.

I must have blacked out from the sheer intensity, something I had never done before. The next thing I knew Kyle was standing at the bedside, and my wrists were now free. My arms were limp from exhaustion; as I lay there trying to catch my ragged breath. I watched as Kyle calmly dressed; he leaned down and softly kissed my sweat soaked forehead; and then without a word, walked out of the bedroom. I glanced at the clock and was shocked to realize it was just now ten at night. The whole thing had lasted less than forty minutes; but it had felt like it had gone on forever.

I pulled the sheet up over myself, switching off the television and flipping off the bedside lamp. In the darkness my mind played through the images again, even as I felt a glob of Kyle's seed seep from between my sore pussy lips. Tonight, I was going sleep like a baby I smiled to myself.

Over the next week I found that what had been happening with Bryan and Kyle had opened a new world to me. I became much more adventurous, and more open minded than I had ever dreamed.

At lunch on Wednesday I snuck under my secretaries desk and munched her twenty year old pussy until she poured all that hot cream into my mouth; I had always known she had a thing for women, and when I realized the signals I had over looked for so long, I was more than happy to oblige her needs.

The fact I had my own needs taken care of the next day was a bonus. One of the older men at a morning meeting made the usual pass at me; only this time I took him up on his offer. He laid me out on the conference table and fucked my pussy until he dumped a hot load in me; the sad part was I was already comparing his actions to Kyle, and so far nothing could beat the intensity of a man just having his way with my body.

I had managed to scratch off a few more lines from my bucket list, and I would wistfully read the first line each time. I had written only the word threesome, not really thinking of the options at the time. Now I realized there actually were choices. I could have a man and another woman, two other women, or two other men.

I wasn't much into the idea of an orgy right yet, so I figured just settle for either a male and female or two males. I knew what I wanted, by now I was honest enough with myself to admit my desires; but you don't exactly walk up to your sons and invite them both to fuck you at the same time.

It was warm the following Saturday afternoon when Leah called; she said she was having trouble with her car and would I mind giving her a lift into town. I really didn't have much on my agenda and agreed. Like I said, she and Kyle live in an apartment, so saying you might notice a specific car in her parking lot was foolish.

So I was a bit surprised when Kyle opened the apartment door.

"Hey mom" he greeted me.

"Oh, you're home" I said in surprise.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be" he was surprised himself.

"Well, I thought...I mean Leah called..." I started to explain.

"I lied" Leah's short words cut me off. "Come on in hot momma" she called from the living room.

When I entered the room Leah was sitting at the small dining table, facing the living room; she had even turned the chair to face the couch.