The Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you sit down" Leah told Kyle.

A bemused Kyle reclined on the couch while I just stood there in confusion. If there was nothing wrong with her car, why had Leah called; what was the vixen planning.

"Look at you" Leah just stared at me "I mean Jesus you really are a hot momma"

I felt suddenly self-conscious again, realizing I had come over dressed in a light summer dress with the heat; I had skipped my bra because they always made my heavy breasts sweat; that meant my nipples were now prominently pressing out against the thin cloth.

I was wearing open toed sandals with pink painted toenails; but worst of all was the thin thong I had chosen for my underwear; once again trapping me with my hidden urge to wear frilly lingere.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You know, when I told Kyle what we did; I swore he was never going to stop fucking me" I shuddered at her words. "But when he told me what you two did" she stared at me "I went nuts."

"Take it out" Leah told Kyle.

I watched dumb founded as Kyle undid his jeans, leaning back on the couch he slid them down and kicked them free. God he was already half hard as that magnificent prick came into view.

"No more stories" Leah hissed. "I want to see it; I want to watch a slutty mother fuck her needy little boy." God I almost passed out with her words.

"Look at him just waiting for you" her voice compelled me.

"Oh God" I murmured; and then I did the unthinkable.

While Leah sat and watched, I slowly walked over to Kyle, and knelt between his spread thighs. It seemed like the decision had been made for me, I thought; it was going to be a man and a woman for my first time.

"I bet you want to suck him" Leah's voice seemed to egg me on.

"Yes" I moaned; the memory of the taste of his brother's cock filling my mind.

I didn't need Leah's encouragement; the desire to know if Bryan and Kyle tasted alike; was filling my gut. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock, feeling the blood pulse into it as my fist slid along his length.

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and literally swallowed him. Half hard, his cock slid totally into my mouth. The taste, so like his brothers, reverberated through my body; the scent of his manly sweat filled my nostrils.

Like a woman possessed I began to bob my head up and down while I gripped his cock. It was so different to start with a man semi-soft; and feel him harden against your tongue.

The fact Leah had never left her chair never entered my mind as I felt that cock thicken more and more in my mouth. I heard her talking but didn't register her words; I was quickly slipping out of control as I tasted his pre cum on my tongue.

By the time his cock throbbed steel hard, I knew what I wanted. The last time had been all Kyle. He had come into my bedroom and ravaged me as no man had; now it was my turn. Pulling my mouth free I scrambled up onto the couch; straddling his thighs.

"I'm going to fuck you" I groaned "I'm going to fuck my son."

I reached down to hold his cock upright, when another slim hand already held Kyle's hard member ready. Turning my head I stared into Leah's eyes, seeing the raw lust shining there.

"Fuck your son hot momma" she whispered.

In my mind I scratched off that momentous line for a threesome; as I drove my ass down onto the couch. I felt the engorged head split my pussy open, and slip inside.

"OH FUUCCKKKKK" I moaned as I slid further down.

Leah released her grip, but stayed bent over watching as her boyfriend's cock, my son's cock, slide deep inside me. Leah rose up and looked Kyle in the eyes.

"I'm going to marry you" she said to my son. "And when I do, you're going to fuck your mother on our wedding night"

"Oh fuck" Kyle grunted at her words.

Gripping the back of the couch I lifted my ass into the air, feeling Kyle's throbbing cock start to slide back out. With just the head inside me, I reversed course and slammed back down on him.

"Oh fuck yessssss" I moaned.

Kyle and I set a rythum, his ass lifting off the couch as he drove that fat cock up into me. Juices poured out covering his shaft as I matched every thrust.

"Fuck me...fuck me" I chanted.

Kyle was grunting and panting as I rode him, I could feel his full balls press against my ass, God I wanted every drop. Turning, I looked back at Leah still standing beside me.

"My ass...finger my ass..." I panted, echoing her words from before.

I couldn't see behind me, but I could feel Leah's fingers sliding through the swamp of my cunt, smearing my sticky cream all over the crack in my ass; I reached down and bunched my dress around my waist, giving her total access. The fact I only had a thong on meant my entire asshole was exposed.

Bringing her hand up, she slid her drenched fingers into my mouth. Sucking greedily I reveled in the taste of my own soaked pussy; it was a bit tarter than Leah's, but the taste sent bolts of pleasure through me.

"You want something in your ass" she hissed in my ear.

"Yes...please...my ass" I begged.

Right at that moment a shock ripped through me, as two strong hands gripped the cheeks of my ass, spreading them wide. I actually felt the tight ring of my ass almost wink as it was brought into view.

"Maybe little brother gets a turn" Oh God she didn't mean...then I heard him.

"Fuck what an ass" Oh my God it was Bryan.

"Bryan..." I gasped staring into Leah's eyes.

At that point all hell broke loose as eight inches of thick hard cock drove past the tight ring of my ass and deep into my bowels.

"NNNAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

Tears came to my eyes as my ass burned like never before; as Bryan pulled back his thick shaft dragged along my tight asshole, God he felt like a tree log inside me.

"Big...to big..." I begged

"Fucking TIGHT" I heard Bryan behind me, God he was going to continue and I didn't know if I could stand it.

As I felt every inch of my youngest son's dick sliding out, I resolved never to do anal again; it was simply beyond pain; and then Kyle moved. A wet squelch filled the room as Kyle drove his hips up, his hard cock slamming into my cunt. As Bryan pulled back, Kyle drove in; as Kyle pulled back, Bryan slid into my agonized ass.

I looked up at Leah in shock as something began to happen. The sheer physical pleasure from Kyle's cock in my pussy seemed to meld with the burn from Bryan at my ass; creating a sensation I had never experienced before. It was only out done by the realization I had never felt this constant fullness in my life.

"Oh fuck" I gasped.

Suddenly Kyle's hips hesitated, just a fraction of a second, but it was enough. Just as Bryan plowed into my no longer virgin ass; Kyle shoved his thick cock deep inside my belly.

"Hold...still" I gasped.

Both of them froze, I was impaled on two cocks at the same moment. I can't even begin to describe what it felt like. It was a sensation of fullness; and the pulsing, along with the feeling of one man's body pressing into me from behind, pinning my now limp form into another man. I was owned in that moment, owned by my two sons.

"Oh my God...Oh MY GOD....OHHHH MYYY GAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDD" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I'M CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGG" I just wailed the obvious.

Because at that moment hot juices literally sprayed out around Kyle's buried cock, washing his pelvis in a flood. I had never squirted in my life, and had never even thought of putting that on my bucket list. I clenched my ass, clamping down even tighter on Bryan.

"Cum in me...please" I whimpered.

I felt Kyle swell first, deep in my belly; but he was quickly matched by a huge jump in Bryan's girth inside my ass. Dear God they were going to cum at the same time, I thought dimly. I fought back the darkness as I waited.

"FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Kyle roared under me.

"MOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I heard Bryan bellow.

Two hot blasts roared into my spasming body; one pumping hot virle seed into my womb, the other flooding my ass with sticky goo. My eyes rolled back as a second spray of pussy cream ejected from between my thighs; I just lay against Kyle reveling in the sensations; realizing that I was wrong; only next time I would make damn sure I had greased the cock for my ass.

Never had I experienced so much male sperm at one time. It felt hot globs of Kyle seeping from my pussy, while a trickle of Bryan's dripped down my ass. For the first time in my life, I was truly full.

Panting like I had run a marathon, I lay limp against Kyle; I felt Bryan's now softening cock slowly slip from my ass. I jerked as it was replaced by a sucking hot mouth.

Leah, in all her perverted glory, was sucking the hot mess out of my ass; God could you get any filthier, I thought. I slowly eased to my side until I reclined on the couch next to Kyle. I looked at my son's; their faces flush from their exertions. I stared down at Leah as she lowered her cum drenched face back to between my spread thighs.

I sighed, now my Bucket List was empty; I would need to come up with more. I watched Bryan stare at Leah's firm ass and wondered what else that wonderful list had in store.