The Bucket List

Story Info
Sarah visits Amsterdam to fulfill part of her bucket list
7.5k words
4.3
8.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One: Amsterdam

Sarah got off the airplane. She passed customs control without much of a delay, grabbed her suitcase from baggage claim, and headed for the exit.

Standing in front of the door, she took a deep breath. She'd made it. Two weeks ago, they celebrated her 18th birthday, now she was here to scratch one entry from her bucket list: she was in Amsterdam. Alone. She was an adult, and she had waited for so long to be. Now she'd make good use of it.

Sarah was good-looking. She had a nice face and black hair. Being of Asian heritage, she didn't have gigantic boobs like some men seemed to prefer them, but she had a cute ass and, in general, a petite build.

Amsterdam. A salty hint on her lips betrayed the near North Sea. She decided to take the train from Schipol Airport to the Central Station. She had been told, that public transport was very reliable in the Netherlands and was surprised nonetheless: the train was not only punctual, it was precisely on schedule. On the second. She was in the best of moods when she left Central Station through the front entrance. She was overwhelmed by the view:

She saw the channels - a tell-tale sign for the Netherlands. The large open space in front of the station was crowded with people. And she could see what seemed like a million bicycles. They even had parking garages for them. The city was vibrating with activity, and she'd been dropped right in the middle of it. She took a full turn to have another look at her surroundings. Amsterdam was a breathtaking city.

She walked down the Damrak - eyes open wide in amazement. Clothing stores right next to coffee shops, selling drugs openly. Suited businessmen and women scurrying between thousands of tourists and a lot of very strange people as well. She smiled. This would be a great week.

Checking Google Maps she selected her hostel as her destination. She'd chosen one close to the infamous Oudezijds Achterburgwal - not for its vicinity to a channel and the city center, not for the cheap prices, but because it was located near the red-light district.

She had been fascinated with the women showing off their bodies in the windows to find suitors from the moment she had heard of it. Sex with strangers for money was not on her mind, but she wanted to find out if her body would turn them on. This was the precise entry on her bucket list: "Get to Amsterdam and show off my body in one of the red-light district's windows for some hours."

She checked in at the hostel. It was cheap and not very nice, but at least it seemed semi-clean - by and large. Dropping off her suitcase hastily, she went out onto the street as fast as possible. It was near midday, and she had to make arrangements for the evening.

She went down the Achterburgwal, looking not very suspicious during daytime, if one was able to ignore the very explicit signs at doors and windows. She looked around for a while until she found a sex store that had attached show-windows. Currently, they were hung with curtains, a sign informing, that they'd open at 8 pm. She chose this one, as the shop was currently open, and she needed to talk to the owner.

Entering, she looked around and found the shop to be empty. They sold anything related to sex. Right next to her, there was a rack with bondage equipment. She stood there, pondering what people would do with these things. For some of the pieces, she couldn't even imagine.

"Looks interesting, doesn't it?" a deep voice of a man with a heavy Dutch accent asked from the other side of the room. "How can I help you?" he asked, walking over to her.

He was about 50 years old and muscular but had put on a little too much fat to be considered appealing. He wore jeans and a plain black T-shirt with "Kiss me, I'm a prince" printed on it.

"Interesting, sure does," she replied, "but that's not why I'm here."

"You're not?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"No. I want to rent one of your windows," she explained.

"You what?!" he exclaimed, "They are not for rent. My girls use them all evening."

She put on her best pretty-please-face and told him about her bucket list.

He pondered the situation for a moment, then he smiled, saying "What kind of man would I be, not to help a damsel distressed..."

"But there are rules to be followed. And it won't be cheap, either. He looked her up and down. You've got a nice body, you're young, and the long black hair is also fine. The Asian looks won't buy you much here: a large part of our populace has an Asian ancestry, and your boobs are beautiful, but too small for our customers."

"As you don't want to have sex with suitors, I'd have to make arrangements with the other girls - and the customers, so I'll need €100 per hour from you," he explained.

She nodded.

"Furthermore, you'll have to wear something of my choosing to match up with the other girls - there can't be any negotiations about that," he continued.

"You'll leave all personal belongings in your locker in the changing room. Especially, any kind of recording device is strictly forbidden. No cameras, no mobiles."

"I can offer you two hours. You'll start early at 7 pm, so the first hour, you'll be exclusive, then one of my girls will join in, and you'll have to share 'your' window with her, as they are already booked."

He looked at her expectantly. "Do we have a deal?" he asked, extending a huge hand to her.

She took it and said, "We do. When should I be here to change?"

"6 pm, be punctual, and don't forget the money!" he replied

"Will do!" she said. "Thanks a lot. See you at 6."

She left the shop and crossed over the channel towards the city center. She needed something to eat. Dutch pancakes were often talked about, and she decided to use the opportunity to check them out now.

Sitting outside on the street in front of a pancake shop, she enjoyed the afternoon sun. She tried to calm down, but she felt her heart pounding in her throat. Was she really doing this? She'd been waiting and planning for so long. Strangers would see her naked! She was thrilled and afraid at the same time. She felt her pussy getting wet. By that, she had her answer. Forming fists with both her hands, she made a decision.

At precisely 6 pm, she entered the sex shop.

****

Two: The Window

When Sarah entered the room, the man she had met in the afternoon was talking to a customer, showing her some dildos.

He saw Sarah, nodded, and pointed to a door behind the counter, signed "No entry".

She walked over to the door, took the handle, and threw him a questioning look. He nodded, continuing his talk with the woman.

Sarah opened the door and walked in. After a short corridor, there was another door. Sarah knocked.

"Come in!" a friendly female voice could be heard from the other side.

Sarah entered, and a nearly nude woman was standing in the room, dressing. She turned to her and Sarah saw two double-Ds to be remembered. The woman was only wearing thigh-highs and just had a matching bra in her hand. Her body was perfect; Sarah had to muster all her concentration to move her eyes from the boobs to the eyes in front of her, she blushed slightly.

"Hey! You must be Bucked-List-Girl. Johannes told me about you and asked me to help you prepare. And, by the way, I know these are a sight, so don't be embarrassed," she offered with an inviting smile, massaging her boobs. "I'm Ginger," she continued, pointing to her red hair.

"The name's Sarah, nice to meet you, Ginger. And sorry for staring," Sarah replied.

"Don't be! As I understand, we share a kink: being watched. So, feel free - it makes me even horny," Ginger said lightheartedly.

"You can take Locker #7 and choose any of the mirrors here - the other girls won't be arriving for at least another hour," Ginger explained.

"Lose your clothes, and I'll find you some fitting ones of ours," she said, gesturing along her own body as if what she were wearing could be counted as "clothes".

"So, these are the clothes of Johannes' choosing, that weren't debatable," Sarah thought.

She felt they looked extremely slutty. But shrugging her reservations off, she asked herself what she had expected.

She put her bag into the locker and undressed reluctantly. "

You never did this before, have you?" Ginger asked.

"No. I'm a bit agitated..." Sarah admitted.

Ginger rummaged through her desk and walked over to her, handing a little bottle.

"Try this," she said, "it will help."

Sarah sniffed at it - it was sweet, but strong alcohol. She nodded, then took a good sip.

"Thanks!" she said, "I guess, I needed this."

"Let me take a look," Ginger said, looking at her up and down. "Armpit hair's not great, nonetheless, we can work with that. But your bush needs to be trimmed unless you're planning to weave braids down there."

"Trim my bush...?" Sarah stammered.

"Sure, come on, I'll help you," Ginger answered, flicking out an electric shaver. "No time for the real thing, this will have to do. Sit on the desk, put your feet up, and hold them with your arms. Then spread wide," she ordered, taking a chair to sit between her legs.

Reluctantly, Sarah did as told, feeling very exposed on the cold desk.

She heard the shaver hum and felt Ginger carefully working above and around her pussy.

"Done. Didn't hurt a bit, did it?" Ginger said happily.

Sarah didn't dare to look. After a few seconds, she took heart and glanced down. A lot of hair was gone. The remaining part was less than an inch long, and it presented a perfectly contoured triangle, pointing down to her slit. She took a moment, then she decided, it looked kind of sexy.

"Thank you," she said.

"Don't mention it," Ginger replied.

She handed her the "clothes". Similar thigh highs, high heels, and a matching bra, additionally a collar to wear around the neck. The dominating color was classic black.

The thigh highs had a beautiful pattern, alternating from near transparent to matte black. It looked like a kind of tribal along her legs. The heels were not for hiking, but comfortable enough to walk around a bit. The collar had the name of the shop on it. The "bra", though, was something else. She put it on and noticed that it cupped only the lower fourth of her boobs. Pushing them up nicely, but leaving the nipples completely exposed. She shuddered in anticipation, thinking about men and women seeing her wearing this.

"Ah, today's guest," the familiar voice of Johannes boomed through the room. He had just entered and walked over to her. He inspected her up and down. "Not exactly our standard, but I have to admit, you look cute," he offered.

"Thank you, Ginger, for the help!" he said, her making a "Don't mention it"-gesture.

"Are you ready? It's nearly 7 pm," Jonathan determined.

She looked down on herself.

"I'm not wearing anything around my pussy and ass, my tits are hanging out. But otherwise..." she thought; "I'm fine," she said aloud.

She didn't dare to check, but even Johannes standing there and judging her body had made her pussy wet, she was sure of that...

She waved Ginger goodbye and Johannes led her to the door on the other side of the room. There was another corridor behind, several doors on one side. He opened the door with a '5' on it. "This one's right in the middle," he said.

"Some last recommendations:"

"If you feel anxious, remember: the glass is tough - it's even bulletproof. So, nobody can get to you."

"Be sexy, show your body off, and you'll be rewarded by the attention you're seeking."

"Don't think. Follow your instinct."

"Fade out the street and the by-passers not interested in you. Focus on the ones really watching you."

"The lights will dim to a reddish tone; the curtain will open itself in a few minutes. Be ready then."

"After one hour, Ginger will join you. Follow her lead by all means. After two hours, the curtain will close."

"Have a good one," he concluded and left, closing the door behind him.

Now she was alone. Her toes tingled; she had a very light feeling in her stomach. She tried some poses for the start but felt silly. She tried again; felt silly once more. Then the curtain opened.

The street was not crowded, but some people were walking by. A young man on the other side caught her attention. He was looking straight at her, mouth open. He checked her out from head to toe. Standing there, in the window, like some mannequin.

She noticed that she still had an awkward pose from her last try to find a good one, and concentrated on the raunchy music that had started playing a second ago. Slowly, she started to move her hips to the deep beats. The man's eyes practically popped. He focused on her hips, mesmerized by her movement. She saw him grab his balls, massaging them for a second; until he got aware, of where he was, quickly removing his hand. She tilted her head, smiling at him teasingly.

Then she put her hand on her stomach, fingers pointing downwards, and moved it slowly towards the shaved triangle. Middle finger separating the rest of her shortened pubic hair while crossing over it. Then she touched her clit, her body shivering. She moved further down to her pussy, putting her middle finger into it. She was so wet; feeling like she would be dripping on the floor.

The man on the street hadn't moved an inch. She was sure, he hadn't even blinked.

She took the dripping wet finger out of her pussy and slowly moved it towards her mouth. Putting it in, devouring it, licking it spotless, as if this was the best taste, she had ever been offered. A hotness rose in her groin.

"Damn", she thought, "this IS the best I've ever tasted."

On the street, the man was practically drooling, checking his jeans, she could see a very visible bulge. He noticed, and his face faded red. She smiled at him encouragingly.

Other men had stopped and watched her with obvious interest. She could see the whole spectrum: love, desire, lust, and even open randiness.

Then it happened: a woman strode across the street towards the young man she'd been flirting with and slapped him right across the face. She was screaming at him, but Sarah couldn't hear anything from the outside. He hung his head and scurried after her when she left the place. Before he was lost in the crowd, he looked back. Longing. Hurting. Loving?

Sarah looked down and smiled shyly. She'd been prepared for all the over aspects from desire to animalistic lust - but she knew, she'd broken a heart right now. This made her sad and a bit horny at the same time.

She turned her back towards the window to hide her thoughts and moved her ass on automatic to the music. She bent down, touched her feet, and moved her hands slowly up along her legs, raising bit after bit to an upright position. When she turned her head towards the window, the crowd of men had doubled. And she could see some women, watching her closely as well. It dawned on her, what drove the women to do this job, even if they had other opportunities.

Ginger slipped past the door and got into the box behind the window, Sarah was standing in. She walked up to her and took her head with both hands, turning it back to face forward, away from the windows, and directly to Ginger.

Slowly, she pulled Sarah's head towards herself and engaged in a deep kiss. Ginger's tongue found its way into Sarah's mouth.

"Oh my god," Sarah thought, "what is she doing? I'm no lesbian or something!"

Then she felt Ginger's hand on her dripping wet pussy, noticing Ginger's lips forming a little smile while continuing to kiss her. Sarah's tongue started playing with Ginger's.

The pointing and middle finger started rubbing her clit, while Ginger's other hand grabbed her butt cheek and pushed her towards Ginger's embrace. Sarah's legs nearly gave way. Luckily, Ginger held her firmly in her arms. After a few minutes, Sarah's legs started trembling.

"Stop it, I'm coming," Sarah whispered.

"That's what I'm aiming for," Ginger whispered back and doubled her efforts. Sarah's body cramped and she came. Violently. A few minutes later, when her climax ebbed off, Ginger put two fingers in her pussy, making her moan again. Ginger took them out and licked them clean.

The street was full of people now, and most of them were watching the window of Sarah and Ginger.

Ginger sat down on the chair, putting up both legs over the armrests, exposing her throbbing pussy. She was also dripping wet. She made Sarah kneel in doggy style in front of her. Having her ass pointing towards the window, she could feel the cold glass pressing on her cheeks and knew, people outside would be able to see her darkest and sweetest secret, right above the cum stained pussy, smearing at the window.

Sarah started licking Ginger, using the glass of the window to expose her butthole and her slit even further. She made a beautiful mess with her honey on the glass.

Ginger whispered, "You're doing soooo good."

Sarah didn't know whether Ginger meant her licking or her performance in general, but she lost the thought when Ginger came. Oozing her cum directly onto her tongue to devour it.

A few minutes later, the curtain closed.

Sasha was exhausted, but happy beyond any description. Ginger kissed her again, "thank you, my dear, this has been a revelation! You should do this as a job. You'd be rich in no time," she said.

They opened the door and left the box.

****

Three: Blackmailed

Sarah was sitting in an office-like room with Johannes. He was smiling broadly, obviously very satisfied.

"You did extremely well. I want you to work for me," he offered.

"Thank you so much, but I just wanted to scratch this off my bucket list. I'm not sure, what I want to do for a living, yet," she replied.

He continued, "You are so very talented. Don't let this go to waste. You can earn a lot of money here."

"I'm not a pimp like you get them at all corners around in Amsterdam. We're doing business here - and I'm the boss, but my girls are my employees, not my slaves, each with everything to be very well: official payroll, they participate in the business results, they have full social security and insurance. We're partner's here - not a pimp with his whores."

"That explains a lot," Sarah replied, "Ginger seemed so happy, so positive."

"That's what I'm talking about. My job is to protect the girls and keep the business running, the girls participate in all we're earning here. Big time!" he explained.

"I see, but I've got family back at home, I've got a boyfriend, and perhaps I'd like to study - I simply haven't made up my mind," Sarah said.

Johannes' expression darkened, "Too bad. I had hoped you'd like to join us. But I can't simply let you go - you caused quite the stirrup between the girls. You have sucked the attention of most of the men outside towards yourself and topped four of my girls simultaneously. They want you to be part of our endeavor."

"I understand, but I really have to leave now, you can't make me stay," she said defiantly.

"Well... technically, I can," he replied, turning around the notebook on his desk. She could see herself in the window with Ginger. It was a high-quality recording. She could count the remaining hairs on her pussy.

"You filmed me?!" she exclaimed, nearly pouncing over the table.

"No really, but video surveillance is important for our security. Usually, nobody gets to see these recordings, but in case you might decide to put our offer down, we will accidentally post it, notifying some people on the web about it," he said with a calm voice.

He clicked a few times, opening a notepad window with some addresses. She recognized them at once. It was the address book from her mobile. "Where did you get these?!" she screamed.

"Well, you left your phone in the locker and your fingerprint on the items you touched when dressing. So..." he hinted.