The Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're blackmailing me?" she screamed, her face red-hot with fury.

"I tried not to. Let's say, I'm helping you to make the right decision," he said calmly.

"What do you want, exactly?" she asked, trying to calm down.

"Ok. Now we're talking business," he said.

"I want to hire you. Temporarily two months at first, if you decide to leave us then, I won't try to force you to stay."

"You'll get a very generous salary, plus participation in the money we make here. This will sum up to at least €5.000 a month - after tax"

"You'll have all insurance, social security, and everything, and you can live in our boarding house with the girls for free."

"You work five days a week, from 7 pm as long as needed"

"You attract suitors in the windows, and you will take care of them in the club."

"One third of their payment is directly added as a bonus to your salary"

"For the first week, you'll submit to our training specialist. She'll take care of your body, your looks, and whatever is needed to get you ready. She'll also accompany you on your first assignments," he closed.

Sarah listened closely, pondering her options: "€5.000 after tax, PLUS bonus?!" she thought. This was more than she would earn in four months of normal work. "Insurance and everything included? Living with Ginger and the others? For free? On the other hand, I'll be some kind of freelance whore... But I LOVE sex anyway. Why not get paid for it?" this sounded too good to be true.

She nodded. "I've got one condition..." she said.

"Ginger gets the only copy of the video AND all addresses; she is instructed irreversibly to destroy them after two months. And I want to hear from her, that she accepts."

"Done. And you can keep the money we discussed for your first appearance in the window as a welcome bonus," Johannes said at once.

He extended his huge hand, waiting for her to shake it.

She hesitated for a second, then she did.

-

"This is Madelaine, our training specialist. She'll take care of you during the first week," Johannes introduced the small woman, entirely clad in black leather.

"Madelaine, this is Sarah. I told you about her," he added.

"Hello Sarah," she said, "nice to meet you."

Johannes said goodbye and left.

"We'll start at once. My methods may seem a bit irritating, sometimes frightening to you, but I've got 15 years of practice and know what I'm doing."

"Let's start with the hair below your head. Our girls don't have any. So, we'll have to do some work."

"Please sit down." She pulled a curtain and presented something that looked like a gyn-chair. The only difference was, that there were adjustable armrests similar to these for the legs on the official variant of such a chair.

Sarah hesitated. "I'm not sure, if..." she started.

"No worries, I am," Madelaine replied. Pushing her softly towards the chair. "Please lose the clothes," she commanded.

Sarah undressed and put her clothes neatly folded on the desk next to the chair. She sat on it and put her legs onto the rests. Madelaine closed the velcros, fixing her legs to the rests. Sarah's heart beat faster. She could feel it.

Madelaine placed Sarah's left arm on one armrest, and fixed it there as well, continuing to do the same with the right arm.

She took a control panel and tapped a few buttons. The chair tilted to the back, lifting her feet up until her groin was about table height and her head nearly level with it.

Then the leg rests swung to the sides, opening her legs in a wide spread, leaving her slit completely exposed and open. The armrests swiveled to the sides and up to put her arms to the sides of her head.

Madelaine walked to Sarah's head.

"We'll remove the hair from your armpits and any pubic hair. To make it last, we'll use an IPL laser. This will definitely hurt, but I'm not sure if it's worse than classic waxing all the time. At least the skin is less irritated after a session. How about it? Are you a screamer?" she asked.

"Well, I might..., it depends," Sarah stammered.

"Ok, we've got customers down in the shop, can't have you screaming here," she determined.

With a quick movement, she pushed something that turned out as a ball gag into Sarah's surprised mouth and locked it behind her head.

Sarah panicked. She pulled at the restraints, to no avail. Being completely exposed, she was helpless, couldn't move her legs or arms, every limb was pinned down. And she was gagged.

"What have I gotten me into?" she thought.

Madelaine walked along the chair and stood between Sarah's legs. She put her hand soothingly on her stomach.

"Calm down, my dear," she said, slowly moving her hand down to her exposed clit.

Her thumb started rubbing it very carefully.

Sarah's body shivered; she felt a warmth building up in her groin. And calmed down.

"See, everything's fine," Madelaine said, bending down.

Then she kissed her clit softly.

She took a device from the rack that looked a bit like the hand scanners they sometimes use in markets.

"Let's start with the armpits", she announced. "Brace yourself, this will sting a bit," she said, putting the head of the IPL to the inside of her upper arm.

First Sarah felt nothing, then she had a slightly burning sensation. Madelaine moved the IPL slowly across her armpit, and Sarah's body contracted in the restraints. She bit the ball gag. This really stung. When Madelaine continued to brush the IPL across the armpit, the pain reduced a bit but didn't subside entirely. After a while, Madelaine switched to the other side and took care of it in the same way.

"Done," she announced, "now to the bush".

She sat down between Sarah's legs. Sarah trembled in fear.

Madelaine caressed her inner thighs and spoke soothingly to her. "Don't be afraid, this will be over in no time..."

Then Madelaine put the IPL above Sarah's pussy and swiped slowly from left to right, covering the whole area, Ginger had shaved the triangle on. Sarah, thrashed at her restraints, her hands making fists and opening again, her toes curling. She screamed into the ball gag. It hurt like hell. She felt as if somebody had poured hot plastic on there and was carefully distributing it now.

When the pain slowly subsided, Sarah relaxed a little bit.

"Now comes the tricky part," Madelaine announced.

She grabbed the left part of her labia and pulled it to the right, stretching the skin between her thigh and the labia. Then she put the IPL there and moved it up and down. Sarah had no more power to rear up in her restraints. She was screaming continuously into the ball gag. And her voice slowly gave way, too.

After the right side of her labia was treated the same way, Madelaine put the IPL away.

"Done with that, just a few single hairs remaining at the perineum and near the sphincter, but the IPL won't fit there. So, we'll have to use the old way."

She grabbed some tweezers from the rack, moved closer between Sarah's legs and ripped out a hair in a sudden movement. Sarah squealed.

And Madelaine continued. After what felt like a thousand hairs, she put the tweezers away and said, "The hair is all gone and will be for a while. See you again next month for that," she said happily. "But don't be afraid: the IPL hurts only when there IS hair. So, it will be a lot easier next time."

Madelaine took a small spray bottle and sprayed her armpits.

"Disinfectant," she explained - we don't want you to get an infection.

Sarah's eyes went wide. This stung like hell!

When Madelaine walked between Sarah's legs, she tried to scream, but couldn't. Madelaine sprayed the whole area, she'd been working on with IPL and tweezers. Sarah had two seconds to brace herself, then her world went red - she nearly fainted. She managed to push a spray of saliva past the ball gag when screaming into it. It took nearly five minutes until her pulse returned to a normal rate and the pain subsided.

"One down, two to go," Madelaine announced.

"WHAT?! TWO TO GO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Sarah screamed against the ball gag. To be heard was only an aggressive mumble.

"Now let's see to the piercings."

Sarah's head shot bolt upright. She glanced at Madelaine furiously, cursing into the gag.

"What? Men love piercings, you should be glad, that we don't do any hardcore kink stuff..." Madelaine shrugged the complaining off.

She sprayed the nipple with disinfectant. It felt ice-cold. Then she took a frighteningly thick needle, with an open ring attached to the end, and moved towards Sarah's right boob.

She placed the tip of the needle just below the nipple and ordered, "Bite the ball, we don't want you to swallow your tongue screaming."

Then she pushed. Sarah's vision exploded in white-hot pain; then it went black.

Slowly, her vision returned.

Madelaine was murmuring to herself. "Ah, you're back. You missed the best part, but I'm finished here. Let's head to the other side."

Sarah's eyes flung wide open: "She was going to do the other side as well?" she thought.

Her jaw muscles ached from biting on the gag, her whole body was sore. She was in a pitiful state. Then she felt the tell-tale cold from the spray and Madelaine's hand with another needle on her left nipple. She braced herself and this time, Madelaine didn't warn her, she just put the needle through. Sarah screamed again but didn't faint this time. The pain was nearly unbearable. It felt like Madelaine was ripping her nipple off.

The needle was pushed through, then the ring, detaching the needle after the ring was through. Then she used a special kind of pliers to close the ring.

"Very well. Nearly done," Madelaine said. "Last will be the tattoo."

She made a pause to allow Sarah to rage.

After a minute or so, she continued, "Don't be afraid, it will only be visible to the chosen ones. We'll put it to the perineum."

She could see Sasha's puzzled look, and explained "Your perineum, the place between your backdoor and your pussy", putting her pointing finger to where she described.

Sarah's eyes opened wide in terror. She shook her head violently.

Madelaine seemed unimpressed: "Sorry, house rules. All of our girls have it."

She sat down and tilted the gyn-chair even more to the back, to bring Sarah's ass on level with her face; then she took out the tattoo set.

Sarah didn't pass out, the restraints held, why, she couldn't explain later. With every step, she had thought she'd reached the pinnacle of pain. But she was so wrong. The inking felt like Madelaine had taken a 20-inch red-hot glowing needle and was trying to reach her stomach, originating from her perineum. Again and again and again.

She was unable to tell, how much time had passed when the woman finally put the gear away and issued some coolant on the place she'd worked on. Then she held up a mirror to allow Sarah to inspect her work: Sarah could see the words "WAY IN" in black letters and a red arrow pointing to her pussy, a green one pointing to her sphincter.

She had no power anymore to resist, she had no power left to fight. She lay still in the chair, trying to calm her breath down. Madelaine removed the drenched gag.

"You tricked me! You said no permanent damage!" Sarah shot at her.

"...and I kept my word. Nothing, what we did today is not reversible," she answered calmly. "You have two months to ponder, whether you want it to be reversed."

"Now, let me give you a peace offering," she said slyly, grabbing a wand-type vibe from one rack, taking a double-headed dildo from another, and lubing it up.

"Don't you dare", Sarah hissed, but Madelaine had already taken a seat between her legs again. She had put the vibe directly to her clit, sending warm feelings across Sarah's groin.

Sarah relaxed...

Madelaine took the dildo and adjusted it, one tip at her backdoor, the other at her pussy. Then she carefully pushed. The sphincter resisted a bit, but couldn't win against the lube: the dildo flopped inside her ass and the other end into her pussy at the same time. Slowly, Madelaine pushed further. It took her a while of wiggling and shoving, but finally, both ends were completely inside Sarah's ass and pussy. Then Madelaine started pumping, while the wand did its magic. She didn't stop until Sarah had had three consecutive climaxes and the chair below was drenched in her fluids.

****

Four: First Day at Work

The next day, Sarah met with Madelaine at the shop. They were sitting in the changing room. Sarah had dressed like on her first day and looked smashing. The piercings on her nipples still hurt, as well as the tattoo, but at least the traces of the hair removal had subsided. Johannes was sitting in the back of the room, taking care of some paperwork.

"So, what will I have to do?" Sarah asked.

Madelaine seemed to ponder the thought, then she said: "You'll do, what you did the first day: dance in the window and attract customers."

"Sure," Sarah replied.

"Then you'll get to the club and choose, which you want to take first and take him to one of the backrooms to meet his requirements," Madelaine continued.

"Wait... You mean... Have sex with him?!" Sarah asked, very irritated. Johannes looked up.

"Well, of course," Madelaine exclaimed.

"Are you crazy?! I'm not a whore!" Sarah screamed at her.

"Did you think, we pay that kind of money for a bit of dancing and showing your ass?" Madelaine asked.

"Well... I... YES," Sarah said. "I will never..."

She didn't get further. Johannes had gotten up and had taken a small vile and a cloth. He poured some of the liquid on the cloth and came from behind, putting it to Sarah's mouth and nose.

Sarah saw his big claw grabbing her mouth, inhaled a strange smell, and her view faded to black.

-

When she woke up again, she couldn't determine, how much time had passed. She was in a black box, barely able to see anything. She was lying on her back on some kind of bench. Her arms were cuffed together under the bench, and several leather bands fixed her upper body to it. She had a big ball gag in her mouth.

When her eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, she noticed that she couldn't see her legs. After a minute, it dawned to her that she was stuck IN a wall. It had a big hole and a rubber membrane that went around her body like the rim of a skirt at about waist height. She could feel that she was completely naked, and her legs had been spread and fixed to the wall from the other side, forming a wide V, pointing upwards.

She wanted to scream. But the ball gag kept her from making noise. She couldn't move an inch. It was completely silent.

The box opened on top and Johannes' face appeared over hers.

"Sorry, but we had no time for that. You'll be in the glory hole for today. You don't have to do anything on your own, and you get a fat bonus. Otherwise, I have to send a few of your pictures out to your parents. So, what will it be? Are you in?" he asked.

She pondered her options and reluctantly nodded.

"Good girl, I'll get back to you, when the show's over," he said and disappeared, closing the box.

-

After a while, she could hear men's voices. They were chatting about how they'd get a good fucking now. About how they'd give it to the sluts. She could hear women moaning. Her heart sank: she was stuck in this wall, immobilized, and they were going to violate her without any possibility for her to defend herself.

Then, suddenly, she felt a touch at her clit. She'd have jumped, but the restraints kept her from moving in any way.

"See that? What a nice little cunt. Let's try that one!" a man said.

He tore painfully at her clit, then she felt a dick on her pussy, trying to push in. She screamed into the ball gag.

"Hear that? She likes it!" the man commented. "Yeah, do her," another said.

The dick pushed into her - deep and without mercy. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, she muttered and whimpered, while her attacker pushed in and pulled out.

"Wait," a third man said, "you're doing it wrong!"

"Yes, you fucking asshole, you could use some lube", Sarah thought.

"What?" the first man replied, continuing to pound her.

"Didn't you see the sign?" the third said, "Here: Free use ANAL slut. And furthermore, it's even noted on her. Pull out."

The dick was pulled out.

"See: here. It says this way in. Red arrow to the pussy; so: don't go there/ green arrow to the backdoor; so: use this," he continued.

"Sounds sensible," the first said, then she felt a touch on her anus. Then a push. Her rectum contracted. All muscles tried to keep the intruder out.

The man pushed harder. With tears in her eyes, she cramped her ring together.

The pushing stopped. Then she felt something wet where the dick had been.

"Yes, widen her with the finger first", on man said.

Before she could brace herself, the finger was mercilessly pushed into her sensible asshole.

It wiggled inside her, then it was brutally pushed in several times. Finally, it retracted. Then she felt the dick again. It was pushed against her ring again. She felt it losing the battle. And fast.

Her sphincter widened slowly, and then it happened. A spear of white-hot pain shot through her body when the dick entered her virgin ass. She bit the ball gag so hard, she thought it would give way. But it didn't.

The man didn't stop. He pushed further, tearing at the inside of her tunnel. She felt like she got an enema with lava. The pain was incredible.

But the man didn't care, perhaps didn't even know. He started moving in a rhythm. Pulling out, until his glans was barely inside her, and pushing in again until his balls touched her butt cheeks.

"See! She likes it," one man commented. "Her pussy is all wet!"

She reflected on this and found that she really was wet.

"This is nuts!" she thought, "I'm getting ass-raped, and I'm getting wet from it?"

She noticed that the pain had subsided to a vague throbbing and felt the dick moving through her tunnel. A warm feeling rose inside her.

He pounded her for what seemed like hours. Finally, he cramped, then he pushed in to the max. She felt how he pumped his ugly cum deep inside her. He came and came, spurting load after load up her utterly defenseless ass.

Then the man pulled out. The others applauded. At once, the second proclaimed: "It's my turn. See the gape? I could nearly put it in without touching the rim. Man, you've got a monster of a dick..."

She felt another dick on her anus. When he pushed it in, it still hurt, but a lot less than before.

Then the pounding started. Unexpectably, she was at once grateful for the cum, the first had blown inside her: it had a quite decent lubing effect.

Again, quite a long time passed, the man wheezing while pounding into her. Then, he too, came and pumped her tunnel full of his jizz.

To the applauds of the others, he pulled out and cleaned his dick on her pussy.

"Fucking pig", she thought.

"Two down, one to go", the last one said. Shoving his member into her ass. She could feel that he was even bigger than the first. It hurt again. He pushed several times into her. Then he pulled out. "Damn, you widened her. That's no fun. I'll have to make do with the standard hole.

Her heart sank.

"No! No! No!" she thought, "you won't put that greasy dick, you just pulled from my cum-filled asshole into my pussy!"

But he did. He pushed into her mercilessly. She was sure, he had passed the cervix and even the vaginal penetration hurt like hell at first.

He used her for nearly half an hour. Meanwhile, she had cum twice. She felt like in a trance. The pain was gone, and she was only feeling horny as hell. Then he filled her inside with an incredible load of his cum.

The others cheered wildly when he pulled out. Then, they left. She could hear their voices trailing off.

She felt numb from the waist down. The throbbing of her asshole and pussy had subsided; she could feel cum oozing from both her punished holes.