The Bucket list Pt. 12: Nov 2023

Story Info
Kelly has a virgin.
3.2k words
4.44
1.3k
00

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly purchased the two coffees and made her way across the seating area. Ethan was sat at the table and she handed him his coffee and sat herself down opposite him.

"So shall we devote next week to me being your model?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, are you happy to do this?"

"Of course, and Stephen has asked for you to take some adult photos of me as he loves your photographs and wants a moment saved for when I am older and more wrinkled." Kelly said giggling. She took her diary out. "So let's sort out our schedule. What do you need to do for your course? Anything specific?"

"I need to do hand drawings, need to do some outdoor portraits in differing lights, Stephen wants nude drawings, paintings and photos."

"I also am happy to pose clothed and in lingerie if that helps?"

"All will be good."

Writing in her diary Kelly started making notes. "If I pick you up every morning at 7.30 we have lots of time each day. Monday the hand drawings, Tuesday some home figure clothed posing, Wednesday outdoor portraits, Thursday face drawing and lingerie and Friday my nude photos and art?"

"Sounds like a plan, although it will be very odd seeing you in underwear and nude!" Ethan said.

"I trust you as you are an artist and I like the idea of being immortalised as well as helping you."

They finished drinking their coffee and agreed the following weeks full details.

******

When Monday arrived Kelly pulled up in front of Ethan's house. He came out of the house carrying a number of bags.

"Morning young man." Kelly said as he climbed into the car and after he put his seat belt on she pulled away and drove to her house. Once they went into Kelly's house Ethan suggested he did the hand drawings sitting in the dinning room which was well lit from the patio doors. Over the next few hours Kelly posed her hands, changed position and she watched admiring home good the sketches were. Ethan changed between pencils, to charcoal then water colours. The time flew by and he completed numerous pieces which he would then review and pick the best pieces for his course portfolio.

Ethan left his art kit in the spare room so it reduced the awkwardness of the mornings. On day two Kelly dressed smartly for photographs and sketches then during the course of the day she changed attire until her last outfit was a sports top and shorts with no underwear. She was aware her nipples were stiff and visible and she knew Ethan had noticed this when she saw the sketches. She was aroused to be a model but also thinking of her plans for Friday.

Wednesday was a fine sunny day so it was the best day for the outdoor session and Kelly said she had an idea for the location. She picked Ethan up and passing by her home they collected his art kit to accompany his camera and then she explained she had an idea where they could go.

Having driven for a while Kelly indicated and pulled off the road and down a track to a car park near woodland and public land. She parked the car and at this early point of the day the area was quiet.

"This looks like it will be ideal." Ethan said.

"Good." Kelly replied. She smiled as she saw the picnic table which Stephen had sat on as she sucked him and then she had laid nude on while Stephen fucked her as her 'audience' had wanked over and covered her in their sperm one night back in July. Over the next few hours they spent time within the woodland so Ethan could get shots in differing light conditions.

When they finished Ethan said they were ahead of schedule so did Kelly want some time freed up.

"I think we can stop for a drink and a bite to eat then why not come back to my house and start the next sessions." This was agreed.

Kelly stopped at a country pub not far from the woodland and she ordered drinks and a meal for them. It was her treat for the fact Ethan was going to take Photos for Steve. Returning to the table she passed Ethan's beer to him.

"Do you need that to claim your nerves. You are about to see me in my underwear!" Kelly laughed.

"It does seem odd on one hand but tests my ability to be an artist and be objective." He replied. They laughed and enjoyed the meal and drinks.

******

As they got out of the car and walked towards the door Kelly took out her keys. "Once we get in I will head up stairs and you get ready with the camera ok?"

Ethan nodded as she opened the door. Inside the house Kelly went upstairs and entering the bedroom she took out the new black bra and knicker set she had bought for today. She undressed and looked at her body in the mirror then she put on the black bra and adjusted it so her 36D breasts were lifted and supported. She eased the black knickers up to cover her pussy and bum. She liked how it looked and she walked slowly to the top of the stairs.

"Are you ready Ethan?" she called down.

"Yes, all good here." Ethan replied

Kelly walked down the stairs and joined Ethan in the front room.

"How do I look?" Kelly asked.

"Stunning. How do you want to pose?" Ethan replied.

Over the next hour Kelly was posing in various positions and Ethan was taking photographs, he moved her around mindful of how Stephen had asked him to take the pictures. He then took out his pencils and started sketching her. Kelly felt relaxed and watched Ethan as he worked away on the paper. After a few hours he suggested they stop. Kelly saw his work.

"You are incredibly talented Ethan."

"You like them?." He asked.

"I love them."

He then went to his camera and showed her the photographs he had taken. Kelly was very impressed and she knew Stephen would like them.

"Your work is very good Ethan, you appear very comfortable with me like this." Kelly said as she stood beside him in her underwear. "Have you seen many ladies nude?"

"A couple in class but not close up."

"Are you ready to see me naked now?" Kelly asked.

"Of course." Ethan replied.

Kelly reached around the back of her bra and undid the clasp. She moved and eased the bra away until she was stood topless in front of Ethan. His eyes were on her breasts.

"So if you have only seen ladies naked you have never seen a woman like this up close?" Ethan shock his head. "Am I right in thinking you are a virgin?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, you are right." Ethan replied.

Without a word Kelly reached and took Ethan's hand and she placed it on her right breast. "Please feel free to handle me." Kelly said and she kissed Ethan on his cheek. He was stroking her breasts with his hands. Kelly was aware her nipples were stiffening under Ethan's touch.

"I suggest we go up to my bedroom now." Kelly said.

"No, you are friends with my mum. I have known you for years."

Kelly put a finger on his lips. "If I had a son, I would love Julia to show him the ropes and I can show you what a woman looks like, enjoys and feels like." She took his hand in her hand and lead him out into the hall.

******

Walking into the bedroom Kelly held Ethan's hand and she got him to sit on the bed. She the stood in front of him and she eased her panties down and stepped out of the material. Standing naked in front of him she put her hands on her hips. He could see her pussy lips parted as her legs were apart and her small tuft of pubes were above her pussy.

"So what do you think?"

"You are beautiful, but we can not do this."

"Ssssshhh." Kelly said and she knelt between his legs. Her fingers were undoing his belt, then his button and finally she lowered his zip. Slowly she eased his trousers down. His boxer shorts were masking the erect cock which was sticking out and Kelly drew the boxer shorts down. Ethan's penis was around seven inches long. With her right hand on it she eased his foreskin down exposing his head.

"Mmmmmm that is very impressive young man." She said as she started to lick his head. Then she started to masturbate his cock in her hands. He was moaning and sighing as she continued with the handjob before she placed her mouth over his erection and started to Bob her head up and down. As she fellated him she could hear his breathing and moaning increasing and she guessed he would not be able to hold back. Her head went up and down and she felt him start to buck and thrust his hips then his cock unleashed a flood of hot semen into her mouth. She sucked on his head and drew the ejaculate down and she swallowed.

Lifting her head from his cock she carried on rubbing him. "How did that feel?"

"Amazing." Ethan replied.

"Good, you did not grab my head which is good but don't always assume your partner wants your cum in their mouth! A warning is good but that is part of the education." Kelly said. She stopped rubbing him and sat next to him and she kissed his cheek. "Take the rest of your clothes off and join me in bed."

Kelly climbed into her bed and felt the duvet on her flesh as she watched Ethan take his t-shirt off. He tidied the clothes and then walked to the bed. Kelly flicked the duvet back on the other side of the bed and he climbed into the bed. She took him in her arms and kissed him and drew him in close to her.

Placing her hands on his face she looked into his eyes and this time she kissed him properly and slowly he responded to her. They spent a few moments kissing then Kelly broke from him.

"Are you okay with us doing this?"

"What about Stephen?" Ethan asked.

"He will know we have no secrets. We have a relaxed and open marriage but I am trusting you can keep a secret!"

He nodded and Kelly kissed him again. They cuddled and Kelly could feel an erection pressing into her flesh.

"I think this is a stupid question but would you like to have sex with me?"

"Yes, I know its wrong but I do."

"Ok, point 1 we are consenting adults so it is all good. Point 2 before we have sex I want you to give me oral. You have to take your time and make sure the lady is ready. I like being licked first and if I have an orgasm before I am entered then the sex will be great." Kelly said a threw back the duvet so her nakedness was exposed.

Laying on her back she spread her legs wide and Ethan was tentatively touching, kissing and licking her. As he licked her clit Kelly cried out "That's the spot, lick me there and you will make me cum." She called out and he carried on licking her clitoris. As her orgasm built Kelly was panting and moaning then she was tipped over the edge. "Fuck me yes that's it Ethan keep it up and I will have another." She came again and her hands reached down to him. "You can fuck me now Ethan." She gasped.

Ethan moved up her body and she saw his face was moist with her juices. She felt the head of his penis moving against her labia. She could feel his hands moving and his cockhead was pressing against her vagina. She looked into his eyes as he pushed forward and his virgin dick slowly entered her experienced pussy. When he was fully in she kissed him and she tasted her pussy on his lips and he slowly was pushing backwards and forwards into her. He was cautious at first but Kelly started to buck her hips to encourage him and he quickly grew in confidence and was fucking her energetically and she could feel her pussy pulsing again as she enjoyed the physical and emotional aspects of taking Ethan's virginity as Kelly started to moan and quiver Ethan speed up.

"Are you close Ethan, good I want you to cum for me." Kelly said and she kissed him. As she kissed him he moaned and she felt his body stiffen and his cock pumped hot semen into her. As he collapsed they lay in each others arms kissing and touching each other.

After they had lain together for around a quarter of an hour Kelly suggested a shower might be a good idea and they showered together but this was to clean each other. Once they were dressed and downstairs Kelly put her arm around Ethan "Did you enjoy that?"

"It was amazing thank you."

******

The following day Kelly picked Ethan up and they spoke and agreed it was all good. Today was mainly going to focus on taking the photographs for Stephen in a selection of lingerie. Kelly had the outfits in the spare bedroom and she went there to get changed then Ethan took photos in her main bedroom with her in various poses and on her bed. Ethan showed Kelly the pics on the camera and she was really pleased. She then went and changed into her final outfit which was a white chemise and baggy white french knickers.

When she entered the room Ethan looked open mouthed. "Stephen loves these, gives him easy access." Kelly laughed. Photos were taken as she posed in various positions.

As the session was nearing its end Kelly was kneeling on the bed on all fours with her bum facing Ethan. She grinned "Is that a bulge I see in your trousers young man. If it is get it out and do what Stephen does." Kelly moved the white silk and exposed her damp pussy to him. "I am wet from posing so go for it." She said being crude.

Ethan put the camera down and quickly moved towards her. Dropping his trousers he was on the bed and he was pushing his hard on into her wet pussy. He started to fuck her and his hands were groping her breasts through the chemise.

"That's it, just as Stephen does but give me your young dick now. I want it hard and fill me up." Kelly said and he was really going for it and he was showing more stamina than yesterday and as Kelly started to rub her clit she felt she was starting to cum. This time she did not set Ethan off and as she had two orgasms he held out before he exploded once more into her.

"Is it rude to ask you to take pictures of my pussy dripping your spunk?" Kelly asked and the reply was Ethan took the pics she requested.

When Friday arrived it was the day when she was posing nude for photos and drawings but given she and Ethan were now lovers it would be relaxed. Kelly had started posing dressed, this had slowly led to reduced numbers of articles of clothing until she was in lingerie only and finally she posed nude for photographs and drawings.

They had grabbed food and drink at lunch time then in the early afternoon went about the final pieces Ethan wanted to do. As he was finishing a sketch Kelly asked. "Is the art work all done now."

"I think so yes."

"In that case will you get nude with me? Also I have one last job for you."

"Of course." Ethan replied as he undressed and joined Kelly on the bed where she had been posing. They kissed and she took his hand and walked him with her to the bathroom. As they got to the bathroom there was a towel spread on the tiled floor and a bowl of water, a razor and a can of shaving cream.

"I was wondering if you would like to remove my pubic hair. Seeing a shaved pussy will help art wise and educationally?" Kelly said sitting on the towel with her legs wide apart.

Ethan shook the canister then squirted the cream into his palm then gently he applied the foam around Kelly's groin. "That's it apply a fair bit and shave me as you shave your face but go nice and gentle." Kelly said.

He dipped the razor head in the water and then he started to shave Kelly. She sat motionless and enjoyed the sensation of him attending to her. She felt the head of the razor moving overhear flesh and she could feel the newly bare skin exposed to the air. After a few minutes Ethan was touching her skin and applying the razor to random areas. Then he wet his fingers and rubbed her pubic area.

"You have not finished yet young man." Kelly said and she closed her legs and lifted them up and held them exposing her perineum and anus. "This also requires attention."

Ethan applied more foam and Kelly wiggled as the cold foam touched her arse.

"Very slowly now." Kelly said.

Having applied the foam to her Ethan very carefully placed the razor on her bum cheeks and slowly moved the head towards her anus and he did this a number of times. Again when the foam was gone he did a couple of additional bits of shaving. He got his hands wet and soaked her skin.

"Hold on." Ethan said and he got the shaving mirror down and held it for Kelly to see. She saw her arse and area was pink and bare and she slowly parted her legs and saw her pussy and surrounding area was equally pink, bare and exposed.

"Thank you, let's get back in the bedroom."

Inside the bedroom Ethan was touching her now bare pussy. He took photographs and did a quick sketch. When he finish he was rubbing his erection.

"Why don't you lick your handy work?" Kelly said.

Ethan went down on her savouring her newly exposed skin. Kelly as always loved her freshly shaven pussy being licked and was soon moaning and cumming. After a couple of orgasms she pushed his head away.

Kelly stood up and motioned to Ethan to lay on the bed. "I have to ride that young cock." She said and she climbed onto the bed and straddled Ethan's waist. Slowly she lowered her pussy onto his penis and then eased herself down on his erection. "Do you like the view?"

"Oh god yes." Ethan replied as Kelly started to ride his cock. Her right hand was rubbing her clit as she enjoyed his strong hard young erection. She started to cum again as he was fucking her. As she climaxed again he was bucking enthusiastically and Kelly was gasping and moaning then she felt his cock erupted within her and once more he flooding her pussy with hot sperm. At this point Kelly fell forward and embraced him kissing him passionately.

"Thank you for a fun week Ethan." Kelly said.