The Bucket list Pt. 11: Oct 2023

Story Info
Kelly and Julia go clubbing.
1.5k words
4.29
3.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and Stephen walked along the promenade in the autumnal chill and they admired the illuminations. The Blackpool experience was new to them and they were enjoying taking in the sights they only previously seen on a television screen. The trams moving up and down alongside the cars feed into the days of old side. The tower was lit up and was impressive, they agreed tomorrow they intended to scale it to take in the views. Tonight Julia and Max would join them and then tomorrow girls would hit the town to dance the night away and hopefully become acquainted with two guys for some fun to help Kelly with the latest item on her and Stephen's bucket list. They hailed a taxi and made their way back the hotel they had booked which was located in the quieter Lytham St Anne's.

******

Leaning against the bar Julia leaned into Kelly's side.

"I think those two looking interested." She laughed and looked towards a couple of men who were stood away from them in the club. The pair both looked younger than them.

"They wouldn't give us two a second look." Kelly laughed sipping her drink.

"No trust me, they keep looking within five minutes one of them will be over." She replied.

They stood sipping drinks watching the youngsters in the club. The plan was they would hope to hook up with a couple of guys and take them back to their hotel room and Julia was sure the men she had seen were keen.

"I think my plan to pull guys in a club was overly hopeful. They are all so young." Kelly laughed.

"You should have more faith, maybe I am an older hand at this. I bet those two guys hit on us before the night is out."

Within half an hour Julia was proved right as the men approached them, bought them drinks and danced with each of them on the crowded dance floor. They slow danced and swap partners and they felt both of the men press erections against them.

They took a man each and dragged them across to the bar area. At this point the men started to kiss and grope them openly and they were receptive to the advances. It was suggested they could all get in a taxi to the ladies hotel for fun and the men were willing.

Leaving the club the walked to a taxi rank and in a few moments a cab pulled up driven by a young again lad. Julia sat in the back between the two men and Kelly sat next to the driver. Kelly made small talk and the sounds from the rear seats indicated there was some amorous goings on. The driver kept looking in his mirror.

Kelly looked over her shoulder and the men had exposed Julia's boobs and one was clearly rubbing her pussy as she had both their cocks out and were wanking them. "Keep your eyes on the road, there's a good boy." She said to the driver but her hands were on his fly and she was working on exposing his stiffening cock. "How far to the hotel?" she asked.

"About two minutes." He replied as Kelly pulled his almost erect penis she rubbed his circumcised cock and smiled.

"When we get there I suggest we park in the rear by the trees." She said.

Still she rubbed him as the three played in the rear seats. The car pulled into the car park and he followed Kelly suggestion and parked in the quiet rear part by the trees. As he stopped the car Kelly unclipped her seat belt and leant over and placed her mouth over his cock. She bobbed her head up and down and tickled his balls. He watched in his rear view mirror as Julia winked at him and opened her legs exposing she had taken off her knickers. The driver groaned and his cock erupted in Kelly's mouth and she pulled his semen down her throat in big gulps.

Wiping her mouth Kelly looked at him. "So how much is the fare?" she asked smiling.

His hand moved to the meter and pressed buttons. "No charge." He replied.

"Thank you!" she said and kissed him as they all got out of the cab.

******

Having moved quietly and carefully through the hotel lobby they made their way to the hotel room. Inside the hotel room Julia was sitting on the single bed nearest the window with Gary who at five foot 10 was the shorter of the two men. His mate Paul was kissing Kelly as they sat on the double bed. The two pairs were kissing and groping each other before Kelly suggested she and Julia would go to the bathroom to undress and suggested the guys strip and wait on each of the beds.

After a few minutes Kelly and Julia walked into the bedroom stark naked and saw both Gary and Paul laid on the beds in the nude. They walked to a different man and Kelly climbed onto the bed with Gary and Julia joined Paul. Both women lay next to the men kissing them and their hands started to masturbate each of the hard dicks. They both told the guys to lay back and then they moved up the bed and knelt above the men's faces and slowly lowered their pussies to enable them to be licked.

Kelly was enjoying the tongue on her clit and she was gripping the headboard. She look to her left and saw Julia had arched herself back and was gripping her own ankles with her pert 34A breasts jutting upwards as she wiggled about on Paul's face. Kelly felt her orgasm starting and she moaned loudly as her muscles began pulsing while Gary kept licking. After cumming Kelly shifted her position so she was in the 69 position with Gary. He licked her pussy again as her mouth was fully over his dick. She was sucking him and moaning as he licked her sensitive pussy lips and he made her cum once more.

Climbing off of Gary, Kelly looked and saw Julia was riding Paul's erection and she was clearly having a great time.

"Want to fuck me now? " Kelly asked and she lay on the bed. Gary stroked his erection and leaning over her he slowly eased the head of his dick into Kelly. He started to fuck her with long slow strokes. Kelly wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him close into her and she ground her groin against his waist as he fully impaled her.

To her right Kelly heard Paul grunt and Julia collapsed on him kissing him. She looked across and Julia climbed off him and moved towards Kelly and she swung her leg over Kelly's head. Positioning her pussy above Kelly's face Julia pulled her arse cheeks apart and Gary gasped as he saw Kelly licking the dripping spunk out of Julia and her arse was fully on show to him. Kelly lapped at her lovers pussy and she sucked the hot spunk out of her. Gary grunted and unloaded his balls deep into Kelly.

Julia climbed off of kelly's face and they kissed passionately passing the sperm between each others mouths. When their embrace finished Kelly laughed.

"I will get on the big bed and you can clean me up." Kelly said.

With that Gary and Paul watched as Kelly lay on the bed with her legs opened up and Julia lay above her and in the 69 position she started to lick her lovers pussy clean. This time Julia simply swallowed the mess and the two women simply spent the next quarter of an hour pleasuring each other.

While Kelly lay under Julia and they gave themselves oral sex both Gary and Paul had recovered their erections. Paul walked to where Julia's head was and slowly eased his tool into Kelly's vagina she moaned as he fucked her and she was licked. Above her face Gary entered Julia and started to fuck her. Kelly was licking Julia's clit as Gary 's balls swung by her face. She alternated from licking Julia to touching and licking his balls.

Julia looked back at Gary. "Looking at my arse made you cum, want to fuck it?"

Without replying he pulled his dick out of her and Kelly's eyes widened as she saw him push the head of his dick against Julia's pink anus then he entered her and his dick filled her.

"Fuck me that feels good." Julia cried out.

Kelly's hand moved up and rubbed Gary's swinging sack and she licked his balls. Suddenly she felt hot semen flood her pussy as Paul climaxed inside her. Gary started to speed up then tensed as he started to come in Julia's bum.

Again both men withdrew and the girls licked each other clean.

The girls had some more orgasms at each others tonguing before they broke off to kiss the men once more and then they suggested it was time for the lads to get dressed and leave. Once this was done Kelly and Julia returned to bed. They climbed under the duvet and kissed, caressed each other before falling into a deeply satisfied sleep in each others arms.