The Bucks Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Various horny aussie men gather for Josh's buck's party.
1k words
4.36
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dacked
dacked
131 Followers

Author's note: this story contains depictions of incest.

This story ties together characters from several other series, including One Lucky Bastard, It's Just Not Cricket, The Photo Album, Dad's Arsehole and Small Town Rules Rugby. For physical descriptions of the characters, and more of their backstories, go check out those tales.

Josh was nervous. In the car with his groomsmen Nicko and Simon, the drive to his bucks party had been full of vague and menacing jokes. Josh knew they wouldn't do anything to permanently injure him, but still...

But he was also curious. He knew all the lads coming liked a bit of cheeky man-on-man play, and he wondered if he'd be getting more than just the usual bucks' trip treatment.

His thoughts were cut short as the car came to a halt at a secluded campground.

"We're here!" declared Nicko, jumping out of the ute and grabbing the esky full of beers from the tray.

"Too late to back out now." Grinned Simon, retrieving the tent.

Josh got out of the car to a roar of welcome from the assembled men. They were the last to arrive, and Josh went through and greeted everyone in the group.

Josh's dad and his mate Nubs were already there, having retrieved Josh's mate Craig from the bus station. Craig was a rugby player in another town these days, but he wasn't going to miss this weekend. Josh's Uncle Billy and cousin Todd had come up from the coast too.

Then there were Josh's schoolmates, brothers Matt and Gav. Matt was a year older and Gav was a year younger, but the three of them had been thick as thieves growing up.

And finally, emerging from a big tent, were three father-son pairs. Josh recognised his muscled cousin Andy and uncle Charlie immediately, but also knew Ross and his son Tim, and Noel and his dad Glenn from when they'd stopped through his town last year to play a nude cricket match. He knew the six of them were a good time in a lot of ways.

Soon, everyone was drunk and hungry. Taking beers for the road, the group walked out of the campground down to the nearby pub. Nicko and Simon had booked out the private back room. And just as well, for it didn't take long for things to go just how Josh expected...

"Alright men, listen up! We're here to mourn Joshy's bachelorhood, and we're doing it in style!" declared Simon, as Nicko walked around giving each man a head band. Printed on it were the words "Josh's Bucks".

"This is our official dress code for the weekend. And just this!" he said, putting the head band on.

"When someone says "dress code", you gotta strip off and put this head band on." He explained. The lads all laughed, but Matt was uncomfortable. He was a bit reserved, and he didn't know many people here. Unfortunately for Matt, his comfort zone was about to be completely demolished.

"So... dress code!" Simon shouted, quickly stripping off. Every man gingerly got undressed and put on their head band, even Matt. To his embarrassment, his dick went rigid immediately, and he tried to cover it with his hands.

"Nah mate, no covering up!" said Nicko, walking over and pulling his hands away. Nicko looked down at Matt's giant boner and paused for a second.

"Fuck, that's a big cock" he whispered, and Matt realised Nicko's own penis was rapidly swelling at the sight. Nicko winked at him, then turned towards the groom on the other side of the room.

"Hey Josh, first challenge mate- fit all this in your mouth!" he said, grasping Matt's throbbing knob.

Without missing a beat, Josh strode over to Matt, his cock visibly growing as he walked. He sunk to his knees and engulfed his mate's dong in one swift motion. Matt rolled his eyes back and leaned against the table, as Josh masterfully deep-throated his shaft.

"Right lads, line up! Josh has a lot of work to do!" Nicko said, standing next to Matt and tugging at his own half-chub.

And so went the first night of Josh's bucks. He serviced every one of the men, all lined up, each a little different. Billy wanted a finger up his arse. Noel and Tim had a sword-fight in his mouth. Every man got to the brink of cumming, but held off under instructions from the groomsmen.

Finally, Josh reached the last cock of the line- his own father's. The two men had blurred the lines a bit in the past, but this would be the first, blatant sex act between them. Josh brushed his lips against his dad's throbbing head, locked eyes with the old man, then greedily swallowed all his meat. It didn't take long for his dad to declare his was close to blowing.

"Go for it!" said Nicko, standing next to the two fellas and jerking himself.

"In fact, everyone, give Joshy a good coating." He laughed.

As Josh's dad filled his son's mouth with cum, he felt fourteen loads let loose upon him. It was on his neck, his back, his face. He could feel it running down into the crack of his arse. Tugging furiously, he unleased his own load onto the pub floor, shuddering in ecstasy.

A post-orgasmic pause filled the room. Then Nicko looked around and remarked.

"Well we probably can't come back here again."

The lads all laughed, and the spell was broken. There was clean-up, of course, but then it was back to drinking and having a good time, even with the lingering smell of jizz in the room.

Eventually Simon called the festivities to a close, declaring tomorrow was gonna be a Big One, and they were all gonna need some rest.

Most of the men were sleeping in the big tent the cricketeers had brought. And although it wasn't a declared challenge, every man in that tent had put a second load down Josh's throat by morning.their backstory,

dacked
dacked
131 Followers