The Builder and his Cheating Wife

Story Info
Beautiful wife confesses after being caught.
8.3k words
3.49
37.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not one of the John Chapman's better days. His two earlier meetings had gone badly and his goal of acquiring a small Spanish building company was looking even more unlikely. To make matters worse, he had left vital papers at home and had to swing by the house to pick them up for his meeting later in the afternoon. He was also hungry and was trying to call his wife Anna to ask if she could prepare a sandwich which he could eat on route, but she was not answering.

He sometimes cursed his decision to give up his previous career as an accountant for a large multinational company in London to join his father's small building company, but not too often, this was one of those times. He knew that it was a gamble, but his wife, also an accountant, had a larger salary than him which would cover them in the initial period. He also knew that he could have gone back to being an accountant should the venture fail. But it hadn't failed, in fact it had been a huge success and in the 10 years since he had taken over from his father, he had grown the company into a regional player and was hoping, with the acquisition of this Spanish company, to move into the international luxury holiday home market.

Traffic was as bad as ever but at 1:30pm he finally turned into his street which as usual was full of works vehicles common to building sites. He knew from his time as an accountant that cash flow was the most important thing in his business and from the start, he had decided to buy land where they could build at least 20 luxury houses and then get them built and sold as quickly as possible. In addition, John, Anna and their 2 young daughters would live in the first built house, which would serve not only as their home but also as a site office and show home for prospective buyers. Anna had also given up her previous job and was now fully involved in the company doing everything from bookkeeping to making the tea for company meetings.

John parked the car in the driveway and headed inside. As he entered the house, he could see Ryan, one of their new labourers, coming down the stairs.

"What are you doing up there?" John asked him angrily. Ryan seemed flustered and didn't answer. "What were you doing upstairs, you know you are not allowed up there?" John repeated.

Again, Ryan hesitated but eventually blurted out "I was using the toilet, boss."

"Why are you using the upstairs toilets? Use the one off the kitchen like everyone else. Got it?"

"Eh Yes, boss." Ryan replied.

John let the boy come downstairs and then headed upstairs to get the papers from his office. As he passed their bedroom, he looked in to see if Anna was there but all he could see was handcuffs hanging from one of the bedposts. He moved fully into the room and as he got closer, he could see that handcuffs were hanging from each of the other three bedposts too. On the floor were a pair of white stockings and sheer panties. He picked up the panties and noticed that they had been cut open at one side. On the bed was one of his wife's vibrators, a small whip and most concerning of all, if that was even possible, a knife.

John was in a daze at what he was seeing and sat down on the bed. "What the fuck is going on?" he thought to himself getting angrier and angrier. It was at this point he was aware of the shower running in the ensuite bathroom. He knew that it must be his wife and stood up and headed back downstairs, left the house and headed to his car. As he did so he could see Tony, the Site Foreman, running towards him. He was a huge guy and was now in his early 60s, and the sight of Tony running would normally have brought a smile to John's face, but not today. John got into his Mercedes and drove away at speed.

John and Anna had met at university 15 years ago and it was love at first sight even though they both had partners at the time. They started dating and after two years they were engaged. Three years later they married in the Caribbean with family and friends in attendance. All agreed that they were the perfect couple. John was 6ft 2 inches and was an exceptional athlete with a physique that matched. Anna was a stunner, and people were always confused when she told them she was an accountant. With long blonde hair, slim athletic build and full 34C breasts on her slim 5ft 9 inches frame, she was every man's dream.

15 years later they still looked great and at 35 years old were both active at the gym. Like most couples their sex life had started great but with 2 kids and heavy work commitments things had slowed down a bit in recent years.

As Tony watched John drive away, he knew that things were about to change for the worst. He went into the house and shouted on Anna, who came out in her bra and panties, her hair still wet.

"What now Tony? Can't you see I am just out the shower."

Anna put on her dressing gown and came downstairs and went into the kitchen. At the same time Ryan came into the house and joined them.

"Wanting some more?" Anna teased as she looked at Ryan.

Tony looked over at the beautiful blonde. "We have a fucking problem, Anna. John was here a few minutes ago and caught Ryan coming down the stairs. He then went upstairs but we don't know if he went into the bedroom, but he stormed off so it's likely that he did. Did you clean up the room before your shower?"

Anna's face went instantly pale and with a look of horror shouted, "Oh fuck no...please god no...this can't be happening!".

"I didn't tidy anything; they are still there now. Handcuffs, stockings, whip, vibrator, they are all there. My stockings and panties were on the floor. Oh fuck, and the knife was on the bed too." Anna lowered her head and started to cry uncontrollably. Tony put his hand around her, but she pushed it away. "I will tell John that this was a onetime thing and hopefully we can all get through this. Now get out my house the two of you."

The rest of the John's day was a blur. He went to the meeting but said next to nothing and afterwards drove to a quiet picnic spot where they would often take the kids. He got out the car and sat on a bench. He had never felt so bad in his life, he felt sick to the pit of his stomach and eventually vomited on the grass. He went for a walk to try and make sense of it all. He thought he had it all. How could she have done this? He knew his marriage was over, how could he possibly forgive her. Why young Ryan? He then thought of the knife, ripped panties, handcuffs, and whip. Perhaps he raped her? He knew he had to speak to Anna to get the truth, but first he picked up his mobile and dialled Tony but was put straight through to voicemail. Anna had tried calling him several times, but John ignored her calls and text messages asking if he would be home for dinner. John took out his wallet and looked at the picture of his wife and daughters. He stared at his beautiful smiling daughters and for the first time since his mother died, John started to cry. He left the park and drove around until he knew the girls would be in bed and then headed home.

Anna sat on the sofa and heard John open the front door. She still hoped that she had got away with it, but knew it looked bad. John always told her if he was going to miss dinner and he had repeatedly ignored all her calls and text messages. She had tried to make herself look presentable but when John saw her, he could see that she had been crying, she was shaking. She looked so vulnerable, so beautiful, and so guilty. He knew then without a doubt that she had cheated on him.

Sobbing as she spoke, she said "I am so sorry, John. I didn't mean it to happen. It was just one of those things." She looked at John trying to gauge his reaction. "He came into the bedroom and started touching me and then one thing led to another, and we did it."

John had not said a word since he came into the house. It was best that he initially let his wife talk and he could decide his next steps but now it was his turn to talk.

Calmly, John took her hand and said quietly "Would you please stop talking Anna." He paused and continued, "I have absolutely adored you from the moment I met you. You have been so good for me in so many ways and, despite having offers, I can swear on the lives of our children that I have never cheated on you at any time since our first date. What you have done is totally unforgiveable and if it was just the two of us, I would instantly divorce you. But we have two kids, and they will also be victims of what you have done, I want to hear exactly what happened. Leave out nothing. If you lie to me even once I will take you and the girls over to your parents' house and we can start divorce proceedings. Is that clear?"

Anna was still shaking, and John went over to get a bottle of wine and two glasses. After taking a big gulp Anna started to talk with a tremble in her voice. "OK, I will tell you everything. You will not like this, but I will be honest with you I swear. After that you can decide our future. It all started the day of our engagement party 12 years ago."

"What?" John asked.

"You want to hear it all don't you, so please let me talk uninterrupted, it will be easier on us both." She replied.

"Our engagement party was the first time I met Tony. He seemed pleasant enough, but he was very hands on if you know what I mean. He touched my bum on several occasions and when I talked to my friends later, they all told me the same thing had happened to them. In bed later I told you all about it and you told me he was just an old pervert having fun and meant no harm. Do you remember that conversation?"

"Yes, sort off but what has it...." Before John could complete the sentence Anna cut him off.

"Everything that follows came from that day. After that we met Tony a few times socially and each time he would touch me discreetly and make complementary but inappropriate remarks about my body or what I was wearing. At first, I was uncomfortable with it, but soon I started to like his casual flirting and touching, and he knew it, this only encouraged him to do it more.

When you first joined the business, we saw more of him but as he reported to your dad, I didn't see him that much and when I did, he was all charming and touchy feely as before. He was sly how he did it. An example was when there was a dispute between two workers one weekend. We were in the kitchen and while you tried to calm it all down Tony had his hands rubbing my ass through my skirt. I found it exciting and didn't stop him. The more he got away with it the more he tried it on. Emboldened, he became cruder and would often talk about how wonderful my breasts were and whether I was wearing panties or not. As I say, I found it exciting."

John listened quietly and now knew that this was way more than his wife getting fucked by a young builder. He could feel the anger growing not just towards his wife but also Tony, who he regarded as not just a colleague but also a friend and confidant. It was obvious that Tony was going to feature heavily in Anna's story.

"Most of this happened between the engagement party and me becoming pregnant. Remember I was also working in Central London at this time, so I mostly only saw him at functions or when I was off work like the example I gave you earlier in the kitchen. As soon as we told him that I was pregnant he totally stopped and didn't start again till about 6 months after the birth of the twins."

"Bless him." John said sarcastically.

Anna ignored this comment and continued. "Then lots changed. I gave up my job and joined the company. As we were always staying in the show house while they built the other houses, I started to see him lots and we would work together on things like supplies, costs, wages etc. At first it was ok but then he started occasionally touching me when no one could see us and made the occasional crude comment. After a while though, the crude comments were daily, it was all part of our chat. Again, I liked the attention and quite frankly thought it was all harmless fun and made no attempt to stop it."

Anna was now in full flow, long gone were the trembling and sobbing. She struggled at times on how to explain her actions and why she never objected to Tony's advances but generally spoke clearly and fluently. She knew that the next bit was going to be the hardest.

"Then things became more serious. You know young Ryan, don't you?" John nodded. "Well one day I came into the hallway and saw that the small toilet door was slightly open. I went over to close it and when I got closer, I could hear moans from inside. I thought someone was hurt so I looked in and there was Ryan masturbating with the largest cock I had ever seen. It was huge and on such a small guy too. He then spurted a load of cum into the toilet. I left before he could catch me watching but I later mentioned it to Tony who just laughed. He told me that if we sacked every builder who had a quick chug, the building site would soon be empty."

"Young Ryan has a huge cock?" John asked incredulously. "But he is so small, we only took him on as a favour to an old colleague of mine."

Anna looked up at her husband. "Yes, seems he is well blessed in that department. I was as surprised as you were, who would have thought it?" She said, smiling for the first time.

John didn't smile back. "Go on."

"Anyway, a few days later I was alone with Tony, and he asked me if I was turned on watching Ryan. He went further and asked if I had become wet while being a voyeur. I didn't answer as I was too embarrassed to admit that both were true. He laughed, but two days later he brought it up again and this time asked me if I had masturbated thinking about Ryan's big cock. I told him that I hadn't, but he knew I was lying and teased me."

"I was becoming aware that almost every non-work discussion with Tony involved sex in one way or another. He was ramping it up and would request that I wear certain clothes as he had liked me wearing them the last time I had worn them. I would sometimes comply but usually not. He also acted differently when workers came into the house and asked them what they thought of what I was wearing. He liked to tease the young guys who would blush profusely. He especially loved to tease Ryan and once, when I was wearing a white blouse but no bra, he asked if he liked looking at my nipples through the thin material. At this I became aroused and was horrified to see my nipples harden. Ryan soon left and Tony asked if the discussion had turned me on. I blushed and he knew that it had. Emboldened he suggested that he could arrange for Ryan to fuck me upstairs and said it would be our secret. I got angry at this point and told him to fuck off and to stop talking to me like that. It was far too late for that; things would only escalate."

"I found that I was constantly horny and would masturbate daily after Tony's crude comments and suggestions got worse. He would ask me which guy I would most like to fuck in the building site? These discussions were now becoming so common place that I would just laugh but on one occasion he persisted, and I eventually admitted it was Ryan. At that, Tony said that he could see him from the window, and he had taken his t-shirt off. Gone was the skinny kid. Working as a Labourer had worked wonders on his physique. He was now well built and tanned and of course I already knew what he was packing. I was clearly aroused and went over to the window and was soon aware that Tony was behind me touching my ass with one hand through my skirt and gently squeezing my breast with his other. He started whispering in my ear as I stared out of the window. 'Imagine that big cock of his at the entrance of your pussy lips. Would you pull away or push back on it to let it enter you?' At this point his hand had moved under my skirt and was rubbing my inner thighs. I wanted him to move his hands between my legs, move my panties aside and slip his large fat fingers deep inside my wet cunt. I knew I would last seconds if he did."

John was becoming increasingly aware that his wife was becoming turned on. She had downed most of her glass of red wine and her sexual descriptions were becoming more and more explicit. She seldom swore and he had never heard her use coarse language before. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Tony is fucking gross. What in earth did you see in him?"

"I know...I'm sorry! Remember I can't see him when he is touching me, he is behind me, and it is only his touch I feel. Maybe I should stop before it gets worse."

"Worse? How could this get any worse? Fuck Anna what the hell have you done?" John shouted. "You have fucking destroyed this family and everything we have built, and you get turned on telling me about it? Tony is a 60-year-old obese pervert, and you are wet thinking of him finger fucking you while he asks you to imagine yourself fucking a teenage boy. This is fucking warped."

Anna was shaken but calmly said. "I know John, I have no explanation for what happened, it just did. This story covers 12 years it wasn't just one incident. I love you dearly and always will. Do you want me to continue or just stop here?"

"Continue" John replied.

"Over the next few weeks, Tony would tell me when Ryan was working with his top off and each time I would move over and watch him from the kitchen window. By this time, I was starting to wear more revealing outfits and each time he would be more daring on how he touched and spoke to me. He told me that he loved me wearing tight tops, short skirts and stockings and that the men loved it too. He was always flattering me, and it turned me on, so I wore what he requested when you were out."

Anna hesitated now not quite sure how to describe what happened next. "Well one morning I woke up, sorted out breakfast for you all, got the kids to school and kissed you goodbye like any other day. Then I changed out of the baggy t-shirt and jeans and put on a sexier outfit which consisted of a tight white blouse with no bra, short skirt, stockings and heels. I looked at myself in the mirror and had second thoughts, the blouse was partially see-thru, and I thought that it might be too much. I was unaware that Tony had come upstairs and was watching me looking at myself in the mirror. 'You look absolutely amazing Anna, the guys are going to lust after you today.' This both scared and excited me at the same time but I went down to start working as usual."

"So why didn't you come and talk to me if you were scared?" John asked.

Anna looked at her husband sadly. "I have absolutely no idea why I never stopped it or told you about it. As I said earlier, it was not just one big event, it was many small happenings over the period of about 12 years. These events I am telling you about now happened 6 months ago, I am almost finished but this is where things go downhill."

John said nothing, so Anna continued. "Throughout that day Tony brought all the workers into the office individually to talk about their wage rises for the new year. He had placed a stool next to his desk for them to sit which gave them a perfect view of my desk. One by one they trooped in, and I could feel their eyes staring at my breasts and legs. As the only woman in the building site most of the time, I was well used to their lustful stares, but this was something else. I would catch them, but the older ones would just smile and keep staring, the younger ones would blush and look away. I was embarrassed but very turned on."

John had promised to let Anna talk uninterrupted, but it was not always easy. "I am going to fucking kill him, you do know that don't you? I'll cut his tiny little cock and balls off, shove them down his throat and laugh as the big fat bastard chokes to death." John was shaking with anger and Anna wondered if she should tone it down a bit.

"First of all, if you do that you will feel great for a few seconds, then you will spend the rest of your life in jail and not see your daughters grow up. Let's only have one idiot in this family please." She said pointing to herself. "Secondly, you asked me for all the details so you could decide the fate of our marriage so that is what I am doing. If you prefer, as I would, I will just tell you what I did and be done with this agony. Your choice?"