The Builder and his Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, continue as before." John said quietly.

Anna took a deep breath and continued. "After the last worker had left the office, I turned to Tony and asked him why he put the stool in a place where the workers could stare at me. I really went for him, but he just looked at my nipples and said 'but you clearly liked it, look at your reaction. Those babies are rock hard.' He was right, I did like it but didn't want to admit it. I was very turned on, and then he said. 'I want you to do something fun. Young Ryan has not had his meeting yet and is coming in 15 minutes. I want you to sit next to me and tease him.' I asked him what he meant, 'well I would like you to show him your stocking tops and panties, just flash him from time to time, you know, part your legs occasionally so he can see your stocking tops and panties, it will be fun.' I just looked at him in amazement and asked him if he was out of his fucking mind, but I didn't say no."

John was listening intently and just could not imagine his beautiful wife doing any of this. It was like she was talking about someone else.

Anna lifted her head and looked at John. "At this stage John, you are probably aware that Tony has gained control over the way I react in certain situations. He was pushing buttons that I didn't know I had. I realised that I liked to tease guys by using my body, it was really turning me on. The fact that I was married, and loved you dearly, if anything, made it even more appealing. It was taboo. Tony was controlling a part of me that, until we started all of this, I didn't know I had. I tried to control it and even tried to tell you about it, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was exciting. I would sometimes deliberately wear no bra and go to one of the houses being built and talk to the workers about something trivial knowing that my nipples were protruding through the material. I would wear short skirts and would let them glance at my stocking tops when I sat down when my skirt would ride up. I made it look as though it was all innocent, but it wasn't. I knew they would fuck me given half a chance and that again was a real turn on for me. Initially Tony was the main instigator but as time went on, I gained confidence and started doing my own thing from time to time. Anyway, I should continue to the last bit of the story."

"As I mentioned, Tony had asked me to tease young Ryan when he came in to discuss his wage rise. The men would usually finish at 4pm and Tony had asked Ryan to come over at 3:45pm, he came in a few minutes early. As usual he looked a bit nervous and saw that I was sitting next to Tony with my legs crossed letting him see my stockinged legs. I enjoyed him looking and was about to uncross my legs and show him my sheer white panties when I saw he had moved his gaze to my nipples which were starting to harden. As Tony was looking for the correct paperwork, I watched Ryan stare at my breasts and as he moved his eyes up to meet mine, I smiled at him teasingly. He knew he had been caught and instantly blushed and looked away. At last Tony started the meeting and after a minute or so I went for it. I changed my seating position so that my skirt rode higher up my thighs so that when I crossed them, he would be able to see my stocking tops and bare leg above them. I then uncrossed them and he looked round and I knew from his expression that he had glimpsed my sheer panties. I forgot to say earlier that I had recently shaved my pubic hair so he could probably see my bald slit too. You may remember when I did that for you."

John put his head in his hands and said "So Tony asked you to shave your pussy and you did it being the obedient little slut you are? This is so fucked up Anna. Be honest, did you do it for me or him?"

Anna lowered her head. "I'm sorry John, I just can't explain any of this, I did it for him. He sometimes asked me to do things and I stupidly did them." John seethed but said nothing, so Anna continued hesitantly. "In 10 minutes, I must have flashed him 3 or 4 times and at the end I left my legs partly open so he could take a better look. I loved seeing him staring at me knowing he would wank himself all night thinking of me. I was turned on and, as you would expect, my pussy was soaking wet by this time. I couldn't wait to get upstairs and masturbate once they left."

"At the end of the meeting, Tony surprised us both by saying that he wanted to talk about another matter. He turned to me and asked when I had to collect the kids. You were away overnight in London as I remember. I told him I had to leave about 4:45pm and then he turned to Ryan and spoke. 'There is another matter of concern we should talk about Ryan. You record has been good here, but we are concerned that you were masturbating in the toilet.' I could not believe he said that. Ryan was mortified and had gone even redder than he usually was when embarrassed. But he continued. 'Mrs Chapman here heard some noises coming from the toilet and thought that someone was in trouble but when she looked in, she was horrified to see you playing with your big cock.' I was now as mortified as Ryan was, why did he have to say that it was a big cock? Anyway, he was not done there. 'Mrs Chapman was unsure if you were ok so stayed to watch you wanking yourself off till you shot your goo all over the toilet seat. Once you were done, she had to go in there and clean up all your dirty cum.' The last part was not true, but I said nothing."

Anna had been talking for about 20 minutes now, occasionally breaking down, and asked John if she could have some more wine. She needed more alcohol to fully numb herself to get through this. John poured them both a glass and Anna continued her story hoping that at the end he would forgive her, and they could go back to their old lives.

"I could not believe that Tony mentioned that. He was totally calm, and it was like being in a disciplinary meeting apart from the fact that he was talking about Ryan masturbating and me lustily watching him, then cleaning it up. He had totally twisted my words for his own benefit. Problem was that I had no idea where this was going. Tony then continued and asked, 'Ryan, do you find Mrs Chapman attractive?' Ryan just sat there looking dazed, he said nothing, so Tony repeated himself and after a long pause Ryan whispered, 'Yes'. Tony continued 'Do you think of fucking Mrs Chapman, Ryan? Were you thinking about fucking her as you were wanking into the toilet bowl, and did you imagine that you were shooting your cum deep into her wet pussy when you shot your load?"

John stood up at this point. "Why the hell did you not stop it, Anna? You must have known that it was wrong for god's sake. What part of you thought that this was even close to acceptable behaviour?" John knew from the start that this all ends with his beautiful and unfaithful wife fucking the young boy and was now only hoping that it didn't turn into some sort of gangbang where the whole building site had her. "OK so let's get this over with, continue. You're a fucking slut!" John saw that he had really turned the knife into his wife with his comment but didn't really care.

Anna was clearly wounded by John's comments but continued. "Despite my initial horror at Tony's comments the thought that Ryan had masturbated thinking about me turned me on. My hardening nipples showed Tony that he could ramp it up as I was clearly on board for whatever he was planning. I also was aware that through all this Ryan kept looking at my breasts, stocking tops and between my legs hoping for a flash of my pussy through my sheer panties."

"Tony told Ryan to stand up and move over to me. I was wondering where this was going then he said 'Mrs Chapman, please take Ryan's trousers down.' I reached over and undid his belt, I then unbuttoned the top button and pulled down his zip. I reached to the sides and pulled his trousers down. I could see he had white briefs on and could clearly make out his large cock pressing against the material. Tony then interrupted and said, 'Touch his cock, Mrs Chapman'. Obediently I moved my hand over to the front of his briefs and taking one finger I traced the outline of his rock-hard cock from his balls up to the tip and then down the other side. I could see precum oozing out through the material as did Tony who then told me to kiss the tip. I was almost trembling by now and Ryan's cock was twitching quite forcibly. I leaned over and kissed the tip of his cock."

John was still in a state of shock, and despite his wife explaining the events in fine detail he still could not imagine his wife acting like this. "You did all this willingly didn't you?" John asked.

Anna could not look John in the eye as she told him the story, but she looked up at him and replied, "Yes, I did. I have no excuses for what I did, and what I have done to this family. I can only hope that our daughters can forgive me for breaking up their idyllic life. I will tell them that this is all my fault and that you are blameless." As she said this the tears started to flow again, and John almost felt sorry for her. The feeling did not last long. "Finish the story Anna and I will be off; I can't stand being in the same room as you at the moment."

"I understand how you feel John and I am so sorry. Why do you need me to finish the story in detail, you know that I fucked Ryan?" John said nothing so Anna continued.

"Tony told me to take Ryan's cock out and when I did, he told me to lick every inch of it, which I did, very slowly, running my tongue round the tip then up and down the shaft. He was even bigger than I thought, probably about 9 or 10 inches but it was the thickness that amazed me, I couldn't get my whole hand round the shaft. I knew that Ryan was close to cumming, so I was careful not to overstimulate him. Then Tony told me to take him in my mouth. I was worried that I would not be able to get it all in but eventually I managed to take the head into my mouth and started sucking on it. I could feel him start to tense and soon felt his warm cum spurt into my mouth, there was loads of it and my instinct was to pull back to get his cock out of my mouth. It didn't happen though as I could feel Tony's hand on my head pushing me forward while Ryan was pushing his cock deep inside my throat. I was choking and tried to pull back, but it was no use, so I had no choice but to swallow his cum."

I was struggling to breathe and started pushing back till he eventually pulled his cock from my mouth. I had finally come to my senses and started shouting and screaming at them both and I could see the shock on their faces, especially Ryan who was desperately trying to pull his trousers up and get out of the house. They finally left and I started to cry. But I had to get the girls, so I cleaned myself up and headed to the school. Later that night, once things had died down, I took some wine to try and calm myself down, but it didn't really work. I had so many emotions going through my head, but the worst was the dreadful feeling of guilt. I had let you down. I had cheated on you."

At this the tears again started to flow freely down Anna's cheeks. "I am so sorry John. I have no idea why I did it."

John was unmoved by the tears and the apologies. "But you got away with it and did it again, didn't you?" he said.

"Yes, more than once as I will explain if you let me." she replied.

"For the next 2-3 weeks I would completely ignore Tony unless you were there. I never saw Ryan at all and guess he was avoiding me which was probably for the best. The problem was that it turned me on, and I was masturbating more than ever now remembering what happened and what may happen in the future. Tony knew to stay away and for the most part he did but over the next few weeks he got closer and closer and eventually the whole thing started again.

I had been shopping and he came into the kitchen as I was putting everything away. He told me that Ryan was outside working and had taken his shirt off as it was a hot day. I instinctively went to the kitchen window and looked out and saw him topless working away. I felt the same dirty thoughts and felt myself getting wet thinking about what happened the last time. I was just staring when I felt Tony touch me, first it was my neck, then my back then my ass. He pulled up my skirt and started to rub me through my panties, I did nothing to stop him, it felt so good. He then removed my panties and played with my clit before putting his fat finger inside me. I imagined it was Ryan playing with me as I watched him outside. I could hear some rustling behind me and at the same time could feel Tony remove his fingers from inside me. I then felt something long, cold and rock hard at my pussy, then it slowly started to enter me. I knew it was not Tony's cock. It was soon fucking me, and I could feel my orgasm start to build up, when I eventually orgasmed the power of it made my legs buckle. It felt so good, and I cried out and at that point Ryan looked round and could see me at the window with Tony behind me. Once I had recovered, I looked round and saw Tony putting a cucumber back into the shopping bag. I picked it up and put it into the bin. I pulled my panties up and finished putting the shopping away as if nothing had happened.

Over the next few weeks this kind of incident happened a few times and it was not just Tony that instigated it. If I found myself getting horny and Tony was in the kitchen, I would walk over to the window and Tony would come over and finger fuck me to orgasm as I looked out at workers."

"So, you led him on then?" John asked accusingly.

"Yes, I did. I knew that if I went over to the window Tony would know he could play with me and that would lead to me having a mind shattering orgasm. It was almost like masturbating but someone else was doing it for me, I never saw him when he was doing it. He means nothing to me at all, I don't even think I like him."

John was now resigned for the worst and quietly asked "Did any part of you think this was wrong? Didn't you wonder what it could do to our marriage if you got caught? What about the kids, do you even care about what happens to them?"

This wounded Anna, she knew she was a good mother but also knew that John was right. She had done it all knowing that if she was caught the whole family would suffer including her daughters.

"I was caught up in the moment and it just happened, there was no planning."

"But there was planning Anna, you knew that Tony would play with you if you went to that window, you also knew that if you were caught, it would affect our daughters. I told you to be truthful, so stop the bullshit. You knew exactly what would happen and yet you continued."

Anna was in tears, she knew that John was right. "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, get on with it"

"While Tony fucked me with his fingers or anything else that would do the job, he started to talk about Ryan and ask me if I wanted his cock inside me. I told him I did and was imaging he was fucking me right at that moment. This went on for a few weeks then one afternoon at about 2pm he told me to go upstairs and put on some sexy lingerie and a short dress, I didn't even question it. I did as he asked and when I came back down to the kitchen Ryan was sitting there.

Tony told me to look out of the window at the workers and when I went to my usual place he came over, lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties down. He put his fingers inside me and, as he did so, told Ryan to come over and feel how wet I was. He didn't waste time and I felt Tony's fingers come out and Ryan's fingers enter me. I was so turned on and was soaking wet. Ryan played with me for a bit then took out his finger and took his trousers and underwear down. I never looked behind me to see what Ryan and Tony were doing but I soon felt his cock rub along my pussy lips, I was so wet and wanted his cock so much. It was soon at my entrance, and he then thrust it deep inside me. It felt huge and was initially a bit painful, but the pleasure was wonderful and as he pushed it into me, I would push back, and we were soon fucking. I came very quickly and could feel his cum spurt inside me soon after."

John could feel his anger building up again and shouted at Anna. "You are a total slut, you know that don't you? And worse, you are the slut of that big, fat slob Tony. He smells of sweat most of the time, we used to laugh about it and now you are his slut. You fucking disgust me."

Anna had no reply, it was all true. "Can I finish and get this over with?"

"Get on with it then."

Anna took a deep breath. "Tony got Ryan to fuck me a few times, usually once a week and on other days Tony would finger fuck me. At first this all happened in the kitchen, but it soon moved into our bedroom. He would never fuck me himself or make me do anything to him which I found strange. It was during one of the times he was finger fucking me that he asked me if I had ever fantasised about being raped. I told him I had, but it was always by handsome men who never harmed me. The next day he told me to go upstairs and put on panties and stockings and lay on the bed. Tony came up when I was ready and ran his hands over me, he then put his hands inside my panties and very lightly played with my clitoris. I was so turned on. He then removed my panties and asked me to lie back on the bed. From his pocket he took out a blindfold which he put on me, after this point he never spoke at all, it was almost total silence. He took my wrists, and I knew I was getting handcuffed to the bed, he did the same with my ankles. I was lying there on the bed wearing only stockings and suspenders with my legs pulled wide apart. For the first time since we started this, I felt scared and asked Tony what he was going to do. He did not reply.

At this point, I heard someone else come into the room and sit on the bed. I was really getting concerned and told Tony this, but he said nothing. I could hear a bottle cap flip open then two hands rubbing together. The person then sat over me and started to massage my neck and arms. The person was smaller and lighter than Tony and I assumed and hoped it was Ryan and not someone else. The hands moved down to my breasts and played with my nipples teasing them and then licking them. I was no longer concerned and had become hugely turned on, but I knew deep down this was not Ryan as he was far too clumsy and naive, this was someone who was skilled. The hands worked on my stomach and legs and eventually ended up at my pussy. Whoever it was had clearly done this before and they massaged my inner legs and around my pussy and clit but didn't touch them. It was driving me insane. I so wanted them to touch me down there, but they didn't, at least not at the beginning. I eventually felt them move further down the bed and suddenly my clit was in their mouth. I almost came there and then such was the pleasure I felt. The tongue explored deep inside me and played with my clit but every time I thought I was going to cum it would stop. This went on for about 15 minutes then I felt a finger enter my pussy, another went into my ass and their mouth moved onto my clit. The fingers started aggressively fucking me in both holes and their mouth started sucking heavily on my clit. I knew this would be an orgasm like no other and when it came after a few brief seconds, I screamed out in pleasure. I had never known such pleasure and another orgasm soon followed the first. I could hear the person leave and Tony then took the blindfold off. I asked him who that was, but he just ignored the question."

John had up to this point had felt all sorts of emotions from love as he watched the tears flow down her cheeks, to pity and then sheer raw anger at what his wife had done. "So, who was it then if it was not Tony or Ryan?"