The Building Bombshell Pt. 01

Story Info
Coming of age story. This is how I lost my virginity.
2.1k words
4.07
38.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an 18-year-old, I was an introvert and it took a while before I warmed up to people. This shyness was usually perceived as inherent goodness which made me quite popular with mothers of my friends. Amrita Gupta was her name, the mother of my friend Dev Gupta on whom I had a crush. I would suddenly go silent whenever she walked into the room, my cheeks turning red. I stole glances at her and would love it when she perceived my inherent shyness as cute.

Now let me describe her, fair as milk a buxom beauty. Inherently chic always dressed to match the occasion, this was something I expected of her since she worked in the apparel industry. Pink lips that went perfectly with the backdrop of her fair face. Though she had slightly bigger breasts she was not fat, the right word I feel to describe her would be petite. I would say her measurements were 34-26-32. Hair flowing down to her hips, she had the glow of an angel. She had a presence that always seemed to entice me thus drawing me to her and an aroma so intoxicating that any man would go weak on his knees.

Dev was my age but had been enrolled in school late, and hence was a grade behind me. I would always be on the lookout for a reason to hang at his house to ogle at his mother. I always admired her beauty from afar, but all this changed when Dev's dad was transferred. I started hanging out at his house more and thus the relationship between me and auntie evolved into something that was more cordial. We became friends, having conversations about everything under the sun. As time progressed auntie had become a bit chubby, but with uncle's transfer she had all this extra time on her hands and so she decided to hit the gym. With time results were starting to show. The plump stomach and sagging breasts now gave way to a perfectly toned stomach and breasts that would put an 18-year-old to shame.

I too became a regular at the gym since that meant additional time spent in auntie's presence. I saw how men stared at auntie yearningly especially the trainers who were always on the lookout to cope a feel under the guise of correcting her form or simply giving advice. I knew this expression well since it was the same one that was well implanted in my eye, I was just better at hiding it. I knew if I had to best these assholes, I needed to know more than them and thus began my quest to gain more knowledge by reading about fitness, studying the effects of various diets and everything that could accentuate the human body.

Amrita auntie was what you call a beauty with brains and steered clear of these men. It also helped that I'd become adept at the gym myself. We both would work out together and I could feel the envious glance of all the men in the gym. Our newfound camaraderie afforded me further sanctions and now while hanging out at Dev's house I'd casually place my hand on auntie's shoulder, and she wouldn't bat an eye. We would work out in the morning and then meet again in the evening when I was hanging out with Dev at the house. We would all watch TV together or sometimes stand in the kitchen conversing while Dev was immersing himself in video games.

Amrita auntie had an hourglass figure and an ass that could be spotted from the moon. I would stand behind her while she labored at the stove. Initially I'd place a hand on her shoulder but which each passing day I'd grown bolder. The hand now would drop down from over the shoulder and would rest firmly on her breast while my crotch would be implanted to her ass. I'd hold my crotch a little back as I always hard in her presence. To tackle this, I now started standing beside her my hand resting on her waist or her breast while I conversed with her. She didn't seem to mind because our bodies had rubbed against each other numerous times while toiling it out during workouts.

Though initially I'd only joined the gym with the intention to be graced by auntie's presence, that changed when the workouts and diets started to yield results. Auntie too began to take notice. Initially I was be the one showering her with praises, but now I too was at the receiving end of her compliments. When we conversed in the kitchen her hand too would wander and find its way to my waist. Just her hand on my waist would be enough to entice me and get my cock brimming with pre-cum. I would be perpetually hard in her presence. Sometimes I would be so wound up that I'd run to the terrace once I'd left her house to wank one off just so that my hard-on would subside.

We'd reached that comfort level where we were completing each other's sentences. While conversing and playing the fool around sometimes I'd go really close to her face and God that sometimes made me want her to pin her down and kiss her as hard as possible. Holding back took a lot of effort. Like auntie now I too started getting longing glances, except they were from the women in the gym. I paid no heed to it as all I wanted was Amrita. In the meantime, Dev's dad was back on vacation and so auntie couldn't hit the gym like before. I missed her touch, presence and aroma. Even when I was hanging out at the house in the evening I'd have to hold back since uncle was always around. No more intimate conversations by the stove, no more brushes of the body. All I did was play video games in Dev's place and the rest of the time I'd shag my virgin cock thinking of different ways to fuck Amrita auntie.

My gym sessions were lonely, interest had started to feign, and I was contemplating quitting altogether. That's when I met Sayali, this other cougar at the gym. We got talking and felt a connection right off the bat. Like Amrita, Sayali too was 40 and plump in all the right places. Auburn hair, black eyes and 36D breasts. Sayali was whitish and mostly dressed in crop-tops that showed of her most pristine asset or should I say assets. She had now replaced Amrita as my workout buddy and we'd both be working of ferociously. Sometimes the rhythmic grunts we let out during intensive workouts could be considered a precursor to sex. There was this one leg day where we both went overboard. We were famished and tired by the end of it. I could her sexy silhouette as her clothes hugged her divine figure due to all the perspiration. Once the workout concluded, we glanced at each other our eyes ripe with carnal desire. Sayali suggested we have glass of refreshing juice at her place as it was a stone's throw away from the gym. We skipped the post workout shower and headed straight to her dwelling.

We entered and she moved to her kitchen to get the juice ready. I saw pictures of her children and her husband. Her eldest son looked my age all of 18. As I was strolling and glancing at the various pictures on the wall I seemed to have arrived at the kitchen. Our eyes met and this feeling came over me, making me dart straight towards her. She stood there as if she knew what was about to happen. This was unusually bold of me too, something I'd never dream of doing with Amrita auntie since I adored and loved her. But Sayali was not Amrita and with her it was just pure lust that took over. Soon we were in each other embrace my tongue in her mouth, kissing her all sloppy as you'd expect of a virgin. She slowed me down, calm my nerves and guided me thus turning it into a proper full-blown smooch. We both had our eyes closed savoring each moment. I sucked her lips ardently while letting my one hand wander on her ass while the other caressed her voluptuous breasts.

A smile dawned upon her face, an all-knowing smile as she could tell she was my first. She slowly got rid of her top, in the interim all I could do was stare at those fruits ripe for plucking. She unclasped her bra, a welcome relief. She guided me to her breasts, and I suckled them as a newborn expectant of milk. They tasted a bit salty due all the sweat from the workout but that didn't seem to bother me. I bit them and she let out a slight moan. I kept alternating between the breasts, while she slowly brought me up to her lips and to resume kissing. I now carried her, and she hinted that we take it to the bedroom. I was hard as a rock, twitching with excitement. We didn't stop kissing as we made our way to the bedroom. Her legs were wrapped tightly against my torso, her hands one gripping my back and the other playing and tugging my hair. I threw her on the king-sized bed and now resumed my assault on her breasts. She now grabbed my t-shirt making it vanish and in one swift motion turned thus moving on top of me. She looked like she knew what she was doing, smiling as a lioness would while hunting her prey. She suckled my right nipple while she pinched my left. Suddenly she bit the one in her mouth and I let out a muffled scream bearing traces of angst and ecstasy. She smiled and now started kissing while intermittently licking my chest slowly moving towards my cock. On reaching it, she sucked it from above the track pants while giving it a small bite all this while caressing my balls. In one swoop she got my underwear as wells as pants off.

She started now furiously sucking my cock alternating between cock and balls. She swallowed my cock whole and I could now feel the back of her throat. I was nearing climax and asked her, actually pleaded her to stop but she wouldn't listen. I wanted to be in her vagina since I wanted to lose my virginity, but no pleading would make her stop. I exploded in her mouth letting out one of my biggest loads. She was unfazed and swallowed in whole while making eye contact. That was SEXY! She then said that now that I've cum I'll last longer while having sex. That devious horny bitch, she was something. My cock was all glistening with her saliva and though I had just cum it wouldn't go down. She now positioned her vagina above my cock and slowly guided it in it. This was it, the gates of heaven. I was a MAN!!

She sat on my dick and looked down and smiled at me. In one smooth motion she propped me above her, her legs now wrapped around me. She grabbed my hair and pull me closer and started kissing me, while I took this as a hint and started with slow and long strokes. I quickened my pace while never breaking the kiss. My eyes were closed, and I was immersed in the moment. I was going as fast as I could now. I knew I was near; knowing well that I'd not last long now. I opened my eyes and asked her if she was near too. She assured me not to worry about that as this is my first time and I'll get many more chances to make her cum. I resumed the kiss and quickened the pace again whilst closing my eyes.

As I was near, I broke the kiss and for some reason screamed AMRITA AUNTIE!!

I came in her and was now lay exhausted on her as my cock slowly shrinked leaving her tightly embracing cunt. I now opened my eyes and we kissed. This was a slow one, we kissed as if we had all the time in the world. I now lay beside her, we both still lying in each other's embrace, beside one other kissing.

She now asked me 'Amrita ha?' with a cocky smile. I got embarrassed and was about to apologize when she hushed me. She then asked me if Amrita was the woman I usually worked out with and I promptly nodded.

She got up and lit a cigarette. She offered me one, which I politely declined. She let the smoke out, looked straight into my eyes and said with a commanding voice 'NOW SPILL'.