The Bull, the Cock, the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you know this ...?"

"I know this, friend, because of the way she was looking at my cock last night. She did everything but lick her lips." He smiled. "And they are fine looking lips. It was easy to imagine them around my Johnson, my jizz squirting out the sides of her mouth. Is she a spitter or a swallower?"

"Just ... just don't be so sure," I said.

He laughed. "Well, you can find out for yourself. After she leaves your bed to talk with me about coming to mine, you can sneak over to your hiding spot on the stairs and listen in. Yeah, I knew you were there last night. She didn't see you because she was engaged in the aforementioned cock watching."

"None of this behavior is like the woman I've know most of my life."

"Well, people will surprise you," Sam said. "I'll tell you this. She has got the sweetest and softest ass. I gave it a good feel this morning."

"Yeah, I know."

"Oh, sure," Sam said. "I forgot. I'll tell you, I sure would like to park in her backdoor, shoot my cum up her ass until she can taste it at lunch the next day. Alas, one of the problems with having an outsized cock is it can really tear up an asshole - especially a virgin hole, which I'm guessing she is - so I don't do it much." He paused. "Anymore."

We were at the job site now. His workers scattered as usual when we arrived, and as soon as he stepped outside the car, he let loose with a earsplitting whistle, and they all returned like chastened cattle.

Things were pretty uneventful that night after we got home. Corrine served dinner, Sam went to bed, then Corrine and I did also. She put on a new blue satin nightgown with two thin straps holding up the bodice over her prodigious tits. We didn't talk much. I turned over and feigned sleep as soon as the lights were out, snoring lightly.

After about ten minutes, she got out of bed, stepped into her slippers and went to the door. Before closing it, she looked at me one more time. Then she shut it gently.

I guess she didn't want to wake me.

After a few minutes, I rose and carefully padded to my listening post on the stairs. It was tricky lying down head first, but it was the only way I could see and, hopefully, hear what was going on while staying hidden.

Corrine looked beautiful in the dim light as she sat on the couch with Sam. She was pudgier than she used to be, had more age lines and droops than years ago, but I was still in love with her, and it pained me to see her sitting with this man who acted as though he ran the world.

Corrine looked up nervously toward our bedroom.

"Don't worry," Sam said. "When I came down he was snoring pretty loud. He's down for the count, believe me."

"I feel bad about doing this," she said, eyes wide. "He's my husband and I love him. This sneaking around ..."

Sam took one of her tiny hands and held it to his face, then he kissed her on the cheek. "I want you to wear this tomorrow night," he said. He gently lifted one strap from her nightgown and it dropped down, revealing her breast, the nipple hardening instantly. "Your husband wants you to do this. He loves you too, and knows you need this, just like I do. Just as you do."

He looked down at her breast, hanging out lusciously in the dim light like a ripe piece of fruit, ready for the picking. "He told you that?" she asked.

"He'll be there, Corrine. He'll be there with us. Watching."

Instantly, her hand flew up to her mouth. Then she dropped it, her smile naughty. "You made him do what you wanted. Just like you did with me."

"It's for the best, sweetheart," Sam said, then he slid off his speedos - different color than yesterday - and Corrine looked down. "Now kiss our friend goodnight, and tell him you'll see him tomorrow."

Corrine seem transfixed at the cock, which sprung up like an oak sapling when he kicked off his underwear. It was hard as steel, glistening at the tip. "Did I cause that?" she asked.

"That you did, darling," Sam said. He ran the back of his hand over Corrine's naked breast and a spot of color came to both her cheeks.

"I'm so old. Why are you doing this for me?"

"Because I want to, sweetheart. Now give it a kiss and tell it goodnight. Tomorrow you'll come to my room with your husband and I will touch you, and lick you, and suck on you to your heart's content, and then I'll fuck you with my cock which, as you can see, is very fond of you."

Her breathing picked up. "We shouldn't be ... we shouldn't be doing this. I love my husband ..."

Despite her weak protestations, Corrine bent down toward his crotch, and my heart dropped while my own cock began rising. She opened her mouth wide. I saw her tongue reaching out to lick the precum on the tip of the huge penis, shaking her head as if this was all so wrong.

She put her hand around the thing and it was so thick, her fingers could not completely wrap around it. While she held his cock, I saw a glint from the diamond of the engagement ring I had bought her more than forty-five years earlier. She put her mouth over the head of that beastly penis, then dragged her lips along the glans.

I guess it was a kind of kiss.

"Now tell him goodnight."

Corrine looked at Sam, licking her lips, then back to the cock under her chin. "Goodnight," she said, then more softly, her voice thick with lust. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She looked like she wanted more, and her head dropped down again for seconds, but Sam gently caught her by the chin and pulled her face to his mouth.

No more protestations from Corrine. They kissed long and hard. Even from the stairs, I could see their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. The hard-bodied younger man held her tightly, running a free hand down her bare back. The old woman he was kissing ran liver-spotted fingers through his hair, then dropped the right one and touched two fingers to her vagina, stroking it lightly.

When they came apart, Sam was calm. Corrine was taking great breaths and looking at him for guidance.

He brushed the side of her breast one more time, then pulled the strap back up over her shoulder. He kissed her fingertips.

"Tomorrow," he said, pulling on the speedos again.

He passed me on the stairs - all business, no smile - and headed for his room.

"Tomorrow," he whispered to me.

Corrine sat alone on the couch, breathing hard. She brushed away a tear, then turned to go upstairs.

I hurried back to the bedroom and remained awake in the dark until her breaths settled down and she finally fell asleep.

When I went downstairs the next morning, the two of them were already in the kitchen. Sam was dressed for work and Corrine wore a light robe over her blue nightgown. The robe was open at the top and bottom, but cinched with a sloppy knot at the waist suggesting to me that she had tied it quickly. Perhaps when she heard me coming down the stairs.

"Good morning," she said cheerily. Sam took a cup of coffee and sat at the table staring at nothing. Her face was flushed and her lips were moist. One strap of her nightgown was off her shoulder and the cup remained over her breast only because the weight of her tit held it in place. She absently moved the strap back to her shoulder.

"I'm going to be taking the car today," Sam said without bothering to look at me. Without bothering to ask my permission. "I need to do some running around."

At that Corrine's face flushed, as if aroused at his presumption, and at this bold display of his alpha-maleness. She smiled as she ladled scrambled eggs onto my plate.

"But I'll be home on time tonight," he said, winking openly at Corrine, who flushed again. He started for the door, then turned around and came back. He put an arm around her waist and dropped his open hand against her belly, rubbing it briefly. He whispered something in her ear. She flushed again.

Sam went to the key rack and pulled the car keys off the peg. "Thanks, buddy," he said. "Enjoy your day."

I didn't. Since I knew what was planned - sort of - for later, I kept my distance from Corrine. She washed some clothes, then remained upstairs in the bedroom doing I-don't-know-what for much of the day. At about five she took a shower and came downstairs wearing the newly washed blue peignoir set with the nightgown Sam liked so much, and the sheer blue robe that went with it.

Her hair was done up like she was going out on a date, which I guess she was. She wore light makeup, but bright red lipstick, and too much perfume.

"Sam says we're not having dinner tonight," she said with no nervousness at all. "So if you want to eat something before, um, later, you should probably eat now."

I wasn't hungry.

Sam practically burst through the door, tossed the keys on the dining room table, not giving a damn that he probably scratched it in the process. He seemed angry about something, like he was ready to rip somebody's head off.

Then he looked around as if he'd just now remembered what was supposed to happen tonight, and smiled as wide as could be,

Here he was, ready to change my and Corrine's life forever, and he'd practically forgotten about it. Corrine stood by the stairs, smiling at him demurely. As she stood there, I recalled the night our daughter came down those same stairs to meet her prom date.

My heart sank.

Sam took Corrine's hand with exaggerated gentleness. She held herself straight and I was amazed at her coolness until I saw her shiver some as she walked in his direction. Sam kissed her gently on the lips and they began walking upstairs.

Oh, yeah. Forgot something.

Sam looked over his shoulder at me. "You coming, or not?"

I followed them up, watching Corrine's great big ass swinging back and forth inside the nightgown.

When we got to the bedroom, the bedroom where my boys used to play with their trucks on the floor, Sam directed me to a chair facing the foot of the bed.

Then he kissed Corrine, the one and only love of my life, practically enveloping her mouth with his lips. I heard her groan and her knees buckled slightly so that Sam put a meaty hand under one ass cheek and held her up. Then he undid her robe and it dropped to the floor.

"I had surgery a few years ago ..." she said a little tentatively. Sam whispered something in her ear and she smiled, looking calmer now.

He sat her down on the bed, then stripped off his clothes. Although not unpleasant, Sam carried the scent of a working man about him. He walked over to Corrine and pulled her face to his bare chest, and after a few moments, she began kissing his belly. She seemed almost timid as she took one hand and pressed it lightly against his ass cheek.

Then she took the other hand and touched his cock which, big as it was already, still hadn't awoken to its full length.

He swung Corrine around, turning her so she was on her back, her head at the foot of the bed. Sam climbed on the bed and lifted up the skirt of her nightgown. She was wearing no panties, and Sam nodded approvingly.

"You smell like a bitch in heat. Is that what you are, love?" Sam asked.

"I'm ...I'm whatever you want, Sam," she croaked.

He thrust his mouth into her sex in one quick motion, and she yelped in surprise. He put his huge right hand under her ass and was able to support both cheeks at the same time.

Then he began flicking his huge tongue - was there nothing normal-sized about this man? - into her vagina, slurping at her as if she were a ripe peach, her sweet juices spilling down the sides of his mouth.

Corrine's eyes were closed as she bleated grandmotherly grunts of "huh-huh-huh" over and over, lips apart, her head sometimes rolling back and forth, her neck wattle flopping as she moved.

I could see Sam between Corrine's breasts, and he briefly halted his assault on her twat to lift his head and wink at me. Corrine touched him, and gently directed his mouth back to her flaming pussy.

Arousal, anger, fascination, and guilt all came together as I watched this man ravage the woman who was my whole life for the last forty-five years. I was stunned to realize I was unconsciously emitting moans of my own as I watched them.

As if a switch had been thrown, Corrine arched her back and began shuddering while her moans grew in intensity. As she did, Sam threw himself ever more eagerly into his task. He cocked his head sideways, lapping the vaginal lips, that huge serpent-like tongue licking, tasting, violating the old woman whose legs were spread wide for him.

Corrine was still shuddering, but managed to croak out two words, barely audible. Then louder and louder. "Bite me," she said, eyes still closed. "Bite my pussy."

The words. The action. I had never before heard anything like that from this woman.

Sam nibbled at her pussy, gently at first, running his teeth along the vaginal walls.

She arched her back higher still. "Yes, yes, yes." Louder and louder.

I could see Sam running his fingers along her ass crack, inserting one, maybe two fingers, inside her. With that, Corrine screamed in orgasmic release, and Sam took both hands and massaged her big, beautiful ass until her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Okay?" he asked her.

Corrine swallowed hard. "Yes, very okay."

Now I was swallowing hard too. I undid my belt and slid my pants down around my ankles. My penis was growing harder.

But it was nothing compared to the beast Sam had between his legs. I was surprised to see Sam sucking wind as he knelt over my Corrine, his horse cock semi-flaccid but still twice as big as mine.

It broke my heart when Corrine smiled up at him. With a quick, aggressive motion, Sam reached down with both hands, put his fingers inside the bodice, and ripped the nightgown in half down the middle, her elderly breasts flopping free. Corrine's face flushed, and two red dots of color appeared again on her cheeks. She gasped, aroused at this act of dominance.

Sam jerked the ruined nightgown free, tossing it in my direction. It floated to the floor in front of me, mute testament to the power of this man over my wife, and over me.

He assaulted her great breasts with both hands, not even trying to be gentle now, and he thrust his face into the floppy folds of her belly, biting, licking, and sucking at my Corrine, leaving welts all over her. She reached up with her slender fingers and grabbed his head, forcing his mouth against her flesh.

Sam pulled at one of her nipples, stretching her tit about six inches, then bit the other nipple, before loudly and obscenely sucking at it. Then her neck. More licking and biting. He held one great hand over her throat in a choking motion, then slowly slid it down to her breasts once again.

The eyes, the ears, the nose, everything. He licked and bit them all, whispering something into her ear so that she shuddered again, reddened, and nodded, saying something in return.

And then a great mouth kiss, licking and biting like everything else, but mostly staking his animal claim on this woman who said yes to everything he asked. Corrine groaned - no, she growled - then she took his head in both of her hands, ripping at his hair and slobbering kisses, biting at his lip, and at the same time humping the air.

Nobody was paying any attention to me at all. I smelled the scent of arousal, sweat, fluids. The heavy perfume odor was gone.

Sam straddled her naked body now, and Corrine looked up at his cock, now almost fully erect, slapped between her breasts, ticking her wrinkled chin with its tip.

She flicked out her tongue and smiled at him. This eager old woman was tempting the virile younger man to bring that tool closer to her mouth. He teased her, toyed with her. Sam slapped his cock against her face, then ran the tip over her eyes so a barely visible line of precum was left behind.

Corrine reached up and grabbed the thing, eager to use it, her eyes full of a wanton lust like I had never seen in the woman. Sam let her have it, and she slowly slid his cock into her pretty mouth, the same mouth that had kissed our children, spoken kinds words to troubled friends, and sung hymns in church.

She lingered with the cock's tip on her lower lip. I saw her eyes close again as her tiny tongue slurped the circumference of the thing, daintily licking at the precum while holding the bulk of the penis with her right hand.

"Suck my cock, Corrine. Suck it now."

She briefly stopped and took a breath. "Never. I never ... imagined."

He whispered. "Suck my cock in your married mouth. Do it, Corrine."

She really needed that thing, as if she wanted to consume Sam whole, starting with his penis. She tickled his ball sack and actually gagged once on his cock, but remained undeterred. She gagged again, but I watched as her hairy, elderly crotch continued humping air. Now it was Sam's eyes that were closed as he slowly fucked Corrine's face.

"A big, beautiful COCK!" She said each time she pulled the the thing from her mouth, emphasizing the word, returning to her sucking, running her hands on his cock, his chest, his ass, his face. Once he sucked on her fingers, and the red dots on her cheeks reappeared.

"This is what sex should be," she said, sounding now like a health class instructor. "I was a virgin until today."

Sam threw his head back, trying to catch his wind. "And now, darling?"

"And now, she said, I want you to FUCK me with that big, beautiful cock so I can finally learn what it's like when a man really possesses a woman. Fuck me, Sam."

"What?" Sam said, theatrically holding a cupped hand to his ear. "I didn't hear you."

Her teeth were gritted, aware she was being teased, her face alive with hunger. "I need to catch my breath," she said. Sam began gathering pillows from the head of the bed.

Then, without asking, without saying anything at all, Sam rolled Corrine over on her stomach and carefully placed the pillows under her belly to help support her so she was kneeling in front of him, her ass in the air, her face now looking at mine.

My sweet Corrine stared right at me. "I want you to fuck my cunt with that big, beautiful cock, Sam. Fuck me like I've never been fucked. Please."

The pleading did the trick. I was fully erect now, like Sam, but my cock was a spike compared to his. I began stroking myself.

"Fuck my cunt," she said again, looking directly at me this time. "And I don't care if it hurts. I want you IN me!"

I thought this must be what an exorcism feels like when the demon is released.

Sweat broke out on my forehead. Guilt. Fear. Arousal.

Despite his own sexual arousal, Sam approached her foaming pussy with care. He ran the tip of his cock across her vaginal opening three or four times. Each time, Corrine closed her eyes, then opened them again and stared into mine.

I was able to look into her face while at the same time watching Sam at work, slowly easing his monster into her. She jerked a few times in apparent pain, Sam paused, and when she nodded, he would continue.

"You are as wet as any twenty-year old," Sam said while sliding into her.

"You did that to me," she said, between heaving breaths. "Your tongue, your sperm."

"It's cum, darling. And I have plenty more."

"I feel you deep inside me, Sam. I feel you stretching me. I NEVER felt anything so good."

"Better than your husband's little dick?" He had a wicked smile.

"Your big cock ..." was all she said in reply, eyes closed, mouth open, nodding. "Start fucking me, Sam."

"Almost, sweetheart." He began diddling her cunt with one hand while continuing to work that beast into her with the other.

The scene was wildly erotic. I was no longer angry. Or fascinated. Just burning with a previously unknown fire.

Corrine opened her eyes and looked right at me, mouthing the words inaudibly. "A ...great...big...cock...fucking...me...now."

I stroked myself harder.

"You are the best, tightest twat I've ever fucked, Corrine, Ohh ..." Sam moaned as he slowly began pistoning in and out of my wife.