The Bull, the Cock, the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine's breasts hung straight down and swung wildly as he pounded her, the nipples almost touching the bed sheets. Despite the sheer power of his fucking, Sam occasionally reached out with his hand and cupped one of the swaying tits. He would hold the nipple in the palm of his hand and, in a gentle manner belying his size and aggressive manner, slower lift the elderly dug, squeeze it harder, then slowly lower it until it hung down once more, red from his mauling, and once again swinging in time with his fucking.

"I feel reborn," she said, not sounding at all like the woman who sometimes proclaimed the same thing in church.

Sam's eyes were closed. Corrine's eyes were closed too, twitching. "Whose pussy is this now? Whose pussy, Corrine?" His balls slapped against her over and over, like a debauched pendulum keeping time.

"It's yours, Sam," she said, barely able to speak, her big ass bouncing as he fucked her and occasionally smacked her butt cheeks, which quivered in response. "My pussy is yours. You've ruined me for anyone else."

"Including your husband?" Sam paused his fucking and smacking to throw another wink at me.

"I'm all yours, darling Sam. Fuck me harder. Put that cock as far into my cunt as it will go."

And then the talking stopped. There was just heavy breathing and the sucking sound of deep penetration coming from the two of them. I stroked myself harder as I imagined his member inside parts of Corrine I had never visited.

She was breathing faster and faster, but refused to let him slow down, her face upraised, her mouth open, huffing, her closed eyes twitching, and then ...

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh" louder and louder as Corrine's ass quivered, her arms jiggled wildly, and she shook as though the thing inside her was a great spear that had struck a vital organ. Then a scream as loud as I've ever heard from her, and Sam commenced pumping his cum deep into my wife, my love, the mother of my children. He screamed, smacking her ass some more, pushing his crotch further inside her, until he was done.

Corrine opened her eyes and looked right at me as I came to a climax as well, my cum stream arcing out toward her, my pathetic spurt falling short of her face, the cum puddle coming to rest on her ripped and ravaged nightgown.

Sated, Sam rolled off Corrine with a wet thonk as his cock pulled free. Sam began laughing and laughing until, finally, Corrine dropped flat on the bed and joined in, the two of them celebrating their debauchery and their cuckholding of me.

I scooped up my pants and my underwear and trudged back to my bedroom, alone.

When I awoke the next morning, Corrine was in the shower cleaning herself of the cum and slobber she had worn as her night clothes while sleeping next to me. After the shower, I thought she would head downstairs to make her new lover a protein-rich breakfast in order to replenish his supply.

But instead she got back into bed - not seeing that I was awake - and quickly fell asleep.

This was not, I realized again and for a certainty this time, the woman I thought I knew. Not the woman I had lived with for years, the woman who was kind and demure, who went to church every Sunday and always wore dresses that were too long. This was a woman eager to be debauched and happy to revel in it afterwards.

She was naked, her skin soft and warm next to mine.

I flipped her over onto her belly and climbed onto her back. She roused slightly and mumbled.

"What...?"

"Your pussy may belong to Sam, but your ass ..." I said, my normally flaccid member growing erect as I dragged it across her ass crack. "Your ass belongs to me."

I pushed into all that fat, sweet, elderly ass flesh, jamming my cock into her anus, now thoroughly lubricated from copious amounts of my precum.

Corrine barked in surprise as I jammed it in, and for the first time, I felt the tightness and the warmth in her virgin asshole. I reached around and held a hand around her belly, the same belly Sam had drooled on and over last night, the same belly he had shot his gallons of seed into. I pulled her toward me until my entire member was inside her ass, and she groaned deeply. Was it acceptance? Satisfaction? I didn't know.

I didn't care.

I was growing harder still and, for the first time in quite a while, I felt empowered as I plunged in and out, relishing the feel of her ass on my cock and balls each time I withdrew, then dove back in again.

For the first time, Corrine pushed her ass back at me, trying to suck in all of me, her feral grunts becoming moans, each one sounding in time with my relentless pounding.

Finally I pulled my hand out from under her belly and grabbed her hips with both hands, bottoming out in her ass a final time and shooting more cum into her bowels than I thought I had in me after last night's episode.

There was a pause, and then Corrine screamed into her pillow in release. Eventually her screams became tears. Of contentment? Shame? Could have been either or both. I didn't know this woman - my long-time companion, the mother of my children - any longer.

I pulled out my cock, still leaking cum, the sticky streams dripping in a pattern across that elderly, sweet ass. I laughed and wrote my initials with it - one on each cheek.

She moved once in the middle of my artistic efforts, and I slapped her ass hard. Her butt quivered slightly, but she remained still, saying nothing.

Now she was tattooed with my name. At least for a little while.

I lifted up the bed sheet over her reddened, sticky ass, and leaned back on the pillow contentedly, one arm behind my head. I heard Sam's heavy snores from down the hall.

I smiled.

He was definitely going to be late for work today.