The Bullpen Pt. 01

Story Info
Alyssa is given an opportunity she can't refuse.
3.8k words
4.5
28.6k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever submission to Literotica. It's a part of a multi-part story featuring Alyssa and the men (and eventually women) of Johnson Industries. enjoy!

————————————————————

Johnson Industries was a bit different from your average office. For one, the floors were separated by gender, then by department. There were thirteen floors and six departments, each with 8 employees per floor and 16 aids that serviced as liaisons for all the departments and the CEO, who was simply known as "Dr. Johnson." Another difference was that there was a single opposite gendered person per floor: the secretary, who guarded the areas affectionately known as "the Bullpen" from prying eyes. As soon as you walked out of the elevator, you were met with a room. On one wall were the windows, facing out of the building. The other two walls appeared to be frosted glass. The elevator was flanked on both sides by black marble, which matched the secretary's desk next to the only other door. There sat a gorgeous, smiling man or woman, always eager to assist while still remaining vague on their intentions.

My best friend Kasady worked there. I had visited a few times and was always enthusiastically greeted by his department. I always brought them a treat, which I'm sure helped. The other seven men in the marketing department were just as attractive as Kasady, each in their own way. Marcus was one of the two African American men in the department; tall, strong, and a heart of gold, he was a heartthrob of epic proportions. Will was moderately tall, blonde haired and blue eyed, always just a little scruffy, and had a smile as killer as his arms. James had jet black hair, intense green eyes, was tall as a skyscraper, and had cheekbones you could cut yourself on. Josh was a brunette with bright brown eyes, the cheeriest attitude, and the best ass out of all of them. Matt was the other African American; built like a boxer, delicious Cajun accent, and the most perfect tailored suits you've ever seen. Dante was built more along the lines of a linebacker. His black eyes, diamond earring, and perfect fade were beautifully offset by his gorgeous voice and traditional Italian cooking. And finally Stephen, with short black hair, tanned and tatted skin, and lips so soft you could sleep on them.

And then, there's Kasady. Long brown hair that was always tastefully arranged into a bun on the nape of his neck, five o'clock shadow, startling green eyes, and as kind as one could be. I'd known his since college, where we met in freshman seminar. We'd fucked a few times, but we also genuinely enjoyed each other's company. Something my ex-boyfriends hadn't been to happy about.

Which brings me to why I was at Johnson industries that day, unannounced, in tears and sloppy clothing and absolute disarray. I has a hurriedly put together box of muffins that I grabbed last minute before taking a cab over, but no phone, no wallet, and no shoes. Socks, but no shoes. The second I walked in the door, everyone in the lobby froze. I sniffled and looked down as I walked up to the counter, clutching the muffins like a lifeline, eyes red and mascara streaked all across my face. I nervously cleared my throat as I approached the man at the counter, who thankfully knew me.

"Alyssa, dear, what happened? Oh never mind that. Let's get you up to Kasady right away."

He led me to the elevator and slid his keycard to get me to the ninth floor, where Kasady's department resided. His hand was gently placed on my back, just as touchy feely as everyone in this office. I didn't mind; his hand left a pleasant warmth behind. When we arrived at the floor, we found the secretary's desk empty. The man, who I suddenly remembered was named Daniel, sighed and told me to wait on the sofa. I sat, and he walked into the bullpen, swiftly closing the door behind him. I faintly heard voices but couldn't make out any words. A few moments later Kasady came out, dragging a woman behind him.

"I told you, you're fired. You're always late, you're inattentive, and you're never where you're supposed to be. Now please leave before I call security." His voice was deep, rumbly and comforting. The minute I heard it I started to relax, knowing he'd take care of me. The woman was less enthused.

"But Kassy, where will I go? No place is like here. I've got needs you know, and here is the only place that fills them!" She whined. Her words made little sense to me, but Kasady scowled.

"Try a street corner for all I care. Out." He shoved her into the elevator and made sure the door closed before turning to walk back to the bullpen. That's when he caught sight of me. His face went from pleased, to shocked, before settling on angry. He knelt in front of me, gently wiping my face with his thumb. His eyes were hard as he looked me over, taking in the fading bruise on my wrist, my messed up face, my too big tee that once belonged to him, my ducky pajama pants, my mismatched socks, and the squished muffin box. He took my hand with the utmost care before pulling me up and wrapping an arm around me, leading me through the door.

The bullpen was at full capacity today, all 7 men in attendance. Marcus, Will, and James were all laughing at the water cooler, while Josh and Matt went over a presentation, and Dante and Stephen worked at their desks. They all looked up as Kasady came back, smiling until they saw my state. I gave a shaky smile and held up the muffin box.

"I brought you guys some muffins. They're blueberry, a little squished. I'm sorry they're not perfect but-"

"Alyssa, please." Marcus said, stopping me. He took the box from me and set it down without looking at it. Firm hands grasped mine and I turned to see Dante next to him.

"Bella, you're freezing! What happened?"

The others crowded around, all fussing over me, drowning me in genuine affection and care. I teared up again, making them even more frantic, until Kasady stepped in.

"Please, friends, give her space. Alyssa, why don't we talk somewhere more private? Come, lets go to conference room 3C. There are no meetings scheduled today, so we can take as long as we like." The boys were reluctant, but acquiesced, allowing me to be led off. Kasady closed the door behind me before sitting next to me on the leather couch in the corner. "Alyssa. What happened?"

I'm laying on the couch, nursing a growing headache when he slams open the door. I shoot up before falling back weakly, temple pounding. He stomps in, shucking off his boots and tossing his stuff on the table before stalking towards me. I try warding him off, begging him to leave me be, I needed to tell him something. He slaps me and grabs my wrist in a bruising grip, pinning me to the couch. He yanks open his belt and pulls out his cock, hard and dripping with sweat. He presses against my jaw, forcing my mouth open and shoving inside. His grip on my wrist is painfully tight, and he wraps his hand twice in my long hair, shoving me down his shaft. He slams against the back of my throat again and again, grunting like a pig, forcing me to choke and gag on his sour cock. He pulls back in disgust as i vomit, head pounding, before hitting me again. "Damn slut," he growls. "Disgusting, good for nothing whore. You're ugly, gross, pathetic. All you're good for is a cum dump, and now you've messed that up too. Guess its time to take that ass." He grins as i scream and try to get away, before hitting me again and bringing my chin up so he can see me. My mascara was smeared to hell, i was crying and covered in drool, and a red mark was developing on my cheek.

"You're only good like this. Covered in drool and sweat. Now its time to add blood to the mix." He roughly turns me over, shoving down my pants and ripping my panties in half. He rubs his spit into his already sloppy cock, before rubbing some in my hole. I buck and try to crawl away, but his grip on my hair is unrelenting. He laughs at me, mocking how tight i am and thanking me for saving my anal cherry for him before shoving mercilessly into me. I screamed and cried as he abused my poor ass, blood running down my legs as he grunts and groans, cussing and slapping my ass, reaching up and choking me to shut me up. He takes forever to cum, switching between my cunt and my ass every time he was close so that he could punish me longer. Finally, with a final groan and shake, his awful cum filled up my ass. He pulled out, grinning as he watched his nasty cum drip out mixed with my blood.

"Now, bitch. Get me a beer."

I stood up shakily, falling as soon as i took a step. I forced myself to crawl to the kitchen so that I wouldn't make him angrier. I brought him back a beer and was forced to suck him off again while he drank it. Finally he let me stop, after dribbling a pathetic amount of cum down my throat.

"So what did you need to tell me, slut?"

"I-I lost my job. We have to move out of the apartment." He stills, looking at me with hard eyes.

"Did you beg them to take you back like i taught you?" I shivered.

"Yes. She made me eat her out so many times, but still fired me after. There was nothing I could do."

He nodded thoughtfully, thinking. Then he erupted, slapping me across the face, pushing me on the floor and started abusing my ass again while i screamed. He slammed my head on the floor, and i passed out.

When I came to, he was gone, and my stuff was trashed. He'd left me with no clothes, no cash, and nothing left to take with me but a smushed box of muffins. So i did the only thing that came to mind. I grabbed the muffins, pulled my clothes back on, and ran to you.

His face was dark, dangerous, livid. I cringed away, ashamed of my weakness, again on the edge of tears. His hands are gentle, though, as they pick me up and carry me to the bathroom down the hall. I allow him to softly clean me up, gently washing off the mascara and tears and crusted cum on my face and in my hair. He divests me of my clothes with the softest movements, as sweet as could be as he slowly washes me out. I'm not embarrassed, he's all seen it before anyway and nothing about it was lecherous or in any way sexual. He was very simply taking care of me, as he always did. When I was clean, there was a knock on the door. He opens it, and i see a tattooed arm with a shopping bag. Stephen. Kasady takes it, thanks him, and hands it to me. I open it to find a new pair of sweatpants, some simple shoes, and another one of Kasady's shirts. He must have an extra outfit for late nights at the office. There was also a jar of cream, which he gently rubbed on my marks and bruises before taking some on his fingers. Laying me down and telling me to relax, he gently slid into my poor ass, soft and sweet as he rubs the cream in. I seized up at first, afraid, but as he massaged it in I felt myself relax and start to enjoy it. Soft sounds escaped from my lips, and i saw his pants jump from the corner of my eye. I silenced myself, embarrassed, but he softly assured me that it was all right, his other hand gently kneading the stiffness and hurt from my body.

If it was any other person I would be scared out of my mind, frantic and panicked, but Kasady was so sweet, so loving and protective, that i just felt safe. He always made me feel safe. Come to think of it, I felt similarly about all the guys in the department. Some days it seemed like they were the only people I could rely on.

Finally, he helped me dress before leading me back out to the bullpen. Everyone looked up before gathering around anxiously. Kasady took my hand.

"Alyssa, could you please tell them what has happened? You don't have to say too much. They're just concerned and want to help make you feel better."

I nervously relayed the story from before, watching as a deep anger grew in each of them. Their eyes grew hard, their jaws flexed, and their fists clenched. It kind of made me happy that they were so on my side. When I finished, Marcus reached out and took my hand.

"Honey. You should have told us that he was hurting you. We would have helped sooner. I hate that you were trapped like that and we couldn't help." My lip wobbled, and i looked away, ashamed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to bother you all with it. I just know you're all so busy and I just should be able to handle this kind of thing on my own..."

"No, you shouldn't," Will growled. "You need to be cared for and protected, you shouldn't have to do everything on your own. That's our failure."

"Will, no-"

"He's right." I turned to see Josh, the most serious I'd ever seen him. "We should have known something was wrong. That's on us. But from now on, we'll keep you safe."

I scoffed, shaking my head. "How? I have no job, I have no home, I have nothing to keep me here. I have to find a new life and pray he doesn't come looking for me."

"Absolutely NOT, young lady," James snapped. I unconsciously shivered at the pure, unfettered dominance in his voice, feeling it reverberate through me. My knees shook, but I stayed upright. He continued. "You're not going anywhere, especially not without us. Sit down. We need to discuss some things as an office. Boys, to the conference room please."

I sat in his desk chair, content to wait. I heard the vague sounds of discussion, but once again gained no specific insights. Suddenly, the office door opened and in walked an aide, another man. His eyes wandered past me before coming back and clashing with mine. A small smile graced his lips, genteel and charming as he walked towards me.

"Why hello darling, are you new here? I'm looking for Kasady Richards, have you seen him around?" His eyes were practically arresting and his dominance was palpable.

"N-no sir, I'm afraid I don't work here. I'm a friend of Kasady's but he's in a meeting right now, could I take a message?" I stammered, completely distracted. He smiled sweetly at me, and brushed a lock of hair from my face.

"Yes, dear. Please tell him Jack O'Rielly is looking for him. A good girl like you can remember that, can't you sugar?" He leaned close as he spoke, tugging on the little piece of hair wrapped on his finger. I blushed, and nodded quickly. He chuckled. "Go on sweetness, say it for me so I know you remember it."

"J-Jack O'Rielly is looking for Kasady R-Richards." I affirmed quietly. His mouth bloomed into a glorious smile, and he gently kissed my forehead before departing, leaving me shivering.

After another minute or two the boys came out of the conference room, all smiling. I stood up but Matt came and sat me back down, his hands on my shoulders with a single finger stroking my neck.

"Kasady, someone came in looking for you. A man named Jack O'Rielly." I said, knowing if i waited I'd forget. I didn't want to disappoint Jack. Kasady smiled.

"Thank you for telling me quickly. You're such a good girl."

I basked in his attention, positively preening. The boys chuckled, pleased and just a little hungry. "So what were you all talking about?"

"You, dear. Deciding the best course of action. You see, we think you should work here, and stay with us."

I was shocked. All that discussion and all they were doing was asking me if I wanted a job?

"A job? And living with you?"

"It's not as simple as it seems, Cher. This company is...unique. Allow us to explain." Matt was still stroking my neck, practically rendering me helpless. He continued smoothly, his accent lovely and distracting. "You see, Dr. Johnson believes in keeping their employees comfortable and motivated. But the way they go about that is a little different from most. You already know of the strange building layout. But you don't know the reason. You see...we're a sex driven business."

They looked for my reaction, but I was too confused to really give one.

"So what are you, traffickers?"

"Absolutely not, that's not it at all. Every act in this building is purely consensual, even the role plays. See, the way it works is that the departments are separated by gender, and each gender has an opposite gender secretary. The departments are entirely made of dominants. And the secretary is a sub that belongs to the section of the department they are hired by. So if you were our secretary, you'd be our sub, and it'd be our responsibility to keep you protected, loved, and satisfied. And it'd be your responsibility to keep us fulfilled, loved and satisfied as your doms. Do you understand?"

I'm rocked a bit. These gorgeous men want me to be their shared sex toy. Still, I nodded. Matt smiled.

"Most departments live separate from their sub, but since you need a place to stay you can live with us in the penthouse. Would you like that, baby?"

I nodded shyly, feeling a little overwhelmed, but I was definitely open to the idea. They were all so kind to me, and it was better than moving and starting over someplace else. They all smiled, and Kasady took my hand. "Let's go over to my desk so that we can get everything settled."

Turns out it was easy. The biggest thing would have been to get everyone to agree, but that was already taken care of. As he worked to iron out the details, I suddenly had a question.

"Are the different departments like, different fetishes?"

He coughed a bit in surprise, straightening and giving me a strange look.

"You're taking all of this remarkably well. Better than most. To answer your question...sort of, but not really. While we're all doms, that's the extent of our mutual similarities. Everyone has different tastes. James leans more towards DDLG type stuff. Will is the same. Matt is more into voyerism; he likes to watch. Marcus is into temptation. Foreplay, denial, that sort of thing. Dante is rough, kinky. Josh is the most vanilla out of them."

I mentally filed this information for later. If I was to be there's I'd need to learn to please them. But I realized he left himself out.

"Kasady, you never really explored your kinks with me when we had sex. What do you like?" He again gave me a strange look. I waited patiently as he collected his thoughts.

"I'm a bit of everything I suppose. An experimentalist. And of course we all long group sex. The gangbangs and threesomes and all that are our favorite part of this arrangement."

I made a startled sound and he froze.

"I I suppose I thought that I'd be h-helping you one at a time. I I didn't realize that I'd be...well I've never done that before. I'm afraid I wouldn't be...good, see. I want to make sure you all like me, that I'm able to satisfy you and do a good job. I don't know..."

"Hey." He lifted my chin up with a finger, looking in my eyes. "You'll do wonderfully. I have faith, as do all of the guys. You're perfect for us. Kind, sweet, gentle and submissive. All we could ever want in a woman. Trust me, you'll love it here and we'll love you. Every inch of you." He grinned, eyes dancing. "We could always do a trial run if you're nervous."

He was obviously joking, but something in his words made my stomach grow hot. I bit my lip, blushed, and looked away shyly but he kept me still. Kasady looked deep into my eyes, and smiled. That was all the warning I got before he swept me in his arms and pressed me against the wall.

The sound attracted the attention of the others, who grinned with the same light that Kasady had. A particularly well placed pressure snapped my attention back to Kasady as I groaned. His mouth met my neck with a furious intensity, coaxing small sounds from my throat. His hands stroked and grabbed and caressed everywhere they could reach, his knee pressed between my thighs, his chest pressed against mine. My hips rocked against his leg, wanton as I grow wet. Suddenly I find a new pair of lips meet mine, shocking my eyes open. Josh's eyes stared back at me, before closing as he deepens the kiss. His tongue stroked mine, gently curling and pulling me in, drinking me down like the sweetest wine he's ever tasted. His hand crept up my shirt, deftly undoing my bra as Kasady slipped his hand up to join him. They wrapped their hands around my tits, groping and pulling and teasing me into intoxication. Josh's other hand slid up my thigh and hooked the edge of my pants, pulling them down and thrusting a hand into my panties. His fingers teased just above my clit, while I still tried to rub myself off on Kasady's leg. As I got close, my breathing got heavier, my movements more frenzied and my hands more roaming, desperately trying to cum.

12