The Bull's Plug Pt. 03

Story Info
The gang celebrates freedom before their next venture.
5.4k words
4.9
8.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus wakes up to a ray of sunlight hitting him right in the eyes. He reaches over to snatch Layla's blanket to cover his eyes. As he pulls the blanket over his face he can tell Layla isn't there. He opens his eyes and to his surprise both Layla and Mallory aren't in bed. He figures they got up earlier and started their days. He shrugs it off, yawns and stretches before climbing out of bed.

He exits the bedroom and sees both Layla and Mallory examining something on the floor. As he gets closer he can see they are examining a door, one he hasn't seen in the cabin before. Marcus attempts to get Layla's attention, but she doesn't react. He looks puzzled as he turns to Mallory. He waves his hand in front of Mallory's face, but she doesn't react. Both women are completely still, almost as if they are frozen in place.

Layla and Mallory look as if they had just woken up and found this door. They are both still wearing their night clothes. As he looks over both women his mind begins to wonder. They are bent over and ready for the taking. Marcus bites his lip and pulls Layla's thong down to her knees. Before he has a chance to do anything he hears someone clear their throat. Shocked, Marcus spins around to see K-Five.

"I froze them to stop them from seeing exactly what they've uncovered. Not so you could use them like fuck dolls." K-Five groans.

"Look, they told me... '' Marcus pauses before letting out a sigh and changes the subject. "So what were they about to find and why didn't you freeze me."

K-Five walks over to the door on the floor and flashes a light into it. Marcus can see a flight of stairs that lead to a small cellar under the house. K-Five motions for Marcus to follow her as she walks down into the cellar. Once they reach the bottom K-Five moves the light around the small room. In the small cellar are a bunch of items that obviously don't belong in this dimension. K-Five turns to Marcus and crosses her arms.

"I'm assuming these items don't belong to your friends here. They seemed to be shocked when they found the door. If you know anything about this you need to tell me now." K-Five starts.

Marcus shakes his head. "No, not at all... There was an old witch that lived here... Maybe it was her..."

"You didnt happen to see the old witch did you?" K-Five asks.

"No... She trapped Mallory here before I arrived in this dimension." Marcus adds.

K-Five sighs. "Then I know exactly who these items belonged to. That witch is actually a rogue agent, she used to work in the Displaced Item Collection Unit. Now she is what we call a dimension hopper."

"So she just left this dimension?" Marcus asks.

"That's her MO, she will trap someone in her hideout in one dimension and then jump to another. Trapping someone in her old hideout tricks us into thinking she hasn't moved." K-Five explains.

"Wow... there goes finding her so I can help Mallory..." Marcus drops his head.

"If you are talking about the small green one with the choker. Those aren't even from this dimension, so I doubt you would find a thing on it in this cabin." K- Five flashes her light on Mallory.

"You wouldn't happen to know how to remove, do you?" Marcus asks.

"Of course I know how. All she needs to do is walk out of the cabin backwards. Those things are used in the moving prison." K-Fives says with a smirk.

"I see why they would use them in a prison... especially a moving one." Marcus adds.

"Not many people attempt to escape... Now since I helped you I need something in return." K-Five smiles.

"Alright fair enough... What do you need?" Marcus asks, hoping he doesn't regret it.

"While I gather these items, I need you to move your friends out of the room and come up with a cover story. Their memory will be foggy so you should be able to fill in the blanks." K-Five says before bagging up items.

Marcus sighs and does what K-Five asked him to do. He moves Mallory and Layla into the bedroom and lays them both down on the bed. After covering them up he goes to check on K-Five. She moves fast and already has three large bags sitting on the floor near the cellar door. Marcus enters the room, K-Five is crouched down spraying some liquid onto the door. As she does it's as if it never existed. Marcus covers up the spot where the door was, moving furniture back to their places.

K-Five makes a doorway so that she may leave. She tosses the three bags through the doorway before turning to Marcus. She tells him not to worry about this witch and her chest starts to beep and whine. A piece of paper that looks like old parchment paper slips out of her chest. She pulls it out and hands it to Marcus. Its a fake sheet of notes explaining how to remove the choker. Without disclosing its from another dimension. With that she blows him a kiss and steps through the doorway. Within moments it starts to flicker before fading into nothing.

Marcus can hear Layla and Mallory start to move around in the bedroom. He drops into the couch and attempts to act normal. He quickly scrambles to grab a book nearby. He slips the new sheet of notes in it and looks over his shoulder to see if they are coming out. He turns around quickly pretending to read the book that he grabbed.

Layla and Mallory come stumbling into the room. They both look around as if something is off before looking down at Marcus. Marcus has a shocked look on his face as Mallory and Layla examine the room. Marcus turns the page of the book he has and the page of notes slips out and onto his lap. Marcus quickly skims over the page and he jumps into the air. With a smile he looks at Mallory and gives her a big kiss. Layla looks puzzled and a little upset that she is being left out.

"Mallory, I think I found it!" Marcus blurts out.

Marcus' outburst has both women shocked. They both look at Marcus with a puzzled look before he hands Mallory the page of notes. She looks over the notes and her jaw drops. Layla starts to giggle as she is reading over Mallory's shoulder. Mallory looks at Marcus and then to Layla. She sniffles before lining herself up with the door and stepping out backwards.

Mallory feels her bare feet hit the cool dew covered ground. She begins to cry and jump for joy. She rips the choker from her neck and tosses it to the ground before being pounced by Layla. Both women lay in the grass and laugh as Marcus stands at the entrance to the cabin.

Mallory sits up with a smile on her face. "Let's get away from this damned cabin and celebrate my freedom.. I don't ever want to come back here."

Layla gets to her feet and extends a hand to Mallory. "I agree let's get out of here. Come on Marcus the Lewd forest awaits."

Mallory's eyes light up as the three of them approach the Lewd forest. Mallory has missed the bright lights and the lustful sounds of the forest. They make their way through the street and approach Glory Holes. As they enter the pub some of the patrons wave to Mallory excitedly. Layla leads the group to a table and they sit down.

Moments later a human female approaches their table with a smile on her face. She is a tall petite female, with long white hair and beautiful green eyes. Her small shorts and tiny top leave nothing to the imagination. Marcus looks her over and can feel his cock start to throb. She looks at Mallory and gasps, before greeting the table.

"Hadn't seen you round here in a while Mallory. I'm glad to see you alive and kickin'... Since you're here, you want to clear up that tab of yours." The woman lifts one of her arms and uses her thumb to point to a doorway.

Mallory scoffs. "Really Syd? Come on... I'm trying to celebrate with my friends."

"Look, go work off that tab you've gotten and then I'll come celebrate with you." Sydney says with a laugh.

Mallory gets up from the table reluctantly before walking away. Marcus watches as Mallory disappears through the doorway Sydney had pointed to. He turns back to the table and Sydney has joined them. She checks out Marcus before turning to Layla.

"So who is this handsome gentleman you've brought into my establishment? Does the queen know he's here?" Sydney asks while checking Marcus out again.

Layla laughs. "His name is Marcus. The queen knows he's here and according to him she personally invited him back."

"He must have a pretty big cock." Sydney smiles. "Hey handsome, my names Sydney and I run this fine establishment here. I run things a little differently than what you might be used to. Care for an explanation?"

"Sure I've been interested in how this all works. Especially since this place is called Glory Holes, but I don't see a single one." Marcus responds.

"Well Mallory went to the glory holes. Around here you can either pay up front or start a tab. Tabs can be paid off in gold or by working the glory holes." Sydney explains.

"Could I work the glory holes before I order anything?" Marcus asks.

"Be my guest. It's based on tips, if your hole gets used, you get tipped. I'll show you around and get you started." Sydney looks at Layla with a grin before standing up.

Sydney takes Marcus' arm as he stands up from the table. She leads him through the pub and to the doorway Mallory had gone through moments before. He enters a hallway that leads to another large room. The walls of this room are lined with Glory holes of all sizes. As Marcus scans the room he sees Mallory's green ass sticking out of one of the larger glory holes.

An elf walks over to Mallory and begins to have his way with her as he walks by. Around the room a few orcs are lined up at another hole. As more males and females enter the room its filled with the sounds of moaning and wet pussies being used. Sydney stops at another door at the back of the room. Along the wall are ten holes the perfect size for a cock to fit through. Two of the holes have cocks already sticking through them ready to be used.

"Here you go handsome, stall three is free... Knock before you nut, it's only polite honey." Sydney opens the door and steps aside.

On the wall in front of him is a sign that reads "Male Stalls 1-10" with an arrow pointing left. Marcus turns left, in the first stall there's a large orc. The orc braces himself on the wall, as someone has started using his cock on the other side. Marcus approaches the second stall and sees a hairy wolf man. The wolf man throws his head back and starts to knock on the wall. He lets out a howl as he cums for the person on the other side of the wall.

Marcus reaches the third stall and his cock is already rock hard and ready. Excited for his first glory hole experience, Marus approaches the wall. He takes a deep breath before dropping his pants to the ground. He lines his cock up with the glory hole and slides it through. Marcus leans into the wall for balance and waits for his first taker.

He doesn't have to wait long. Within seconds of sliding his cock through the glory hole, he feels a tongue caress the shaft of his cock. He can feel it exploring every inch of his shaft and head. Marcus lets out a moan as he feels this person suck his cock into their mouth. Marcus' moans get louder as they take more of his cock into their mouth and throat. Marcus' cock throbs hard as they take a majority of his cock into their throat. He can't take much more of this as his legs begin to tremble.

Marcus quickly begins knocking on the wall. The person on the other side keeps his cock down their throat and begins to swallow hard as Marcus shoots his load. They completely swallow every last drop of his cum before pulling away. Marcus can hear the person on the other side of the wall begin to moan loudly. Marcus gathers his composure and his balance as another person approaches.

They grab onto Marcus' cock and line him up with their pussy. Marcus feels them slide down his cock until they make contact with the wall. The thud almost pushes Marcus away from the wall he is braced on. Marcus gets his balance as the woman on his cock reaches orgasm. Her pussy squeezes his cock hard and he gets lost in ecstasy. Marcus can't believe he's getting to experience this. He gets so aroused that he thrust forward, catching the woman off guard. The deep thrust pushes her to orgasm again, she lets out a loud scream.

Marcus can feel the woman slide off of his cock. As the head of his cock slides out of her pussy Marcus erupts. His cum shoots from his cock with force. He can hear the women in the room begin to take notice of his cock. As his cum stops spewing from the head of his cock Marcus feels another mouth wrap around his cock. He feels this person moaning as they suck his cock clean of the previous user's juices.

Being used by unknown people drives Marcus wild. His thick cock throbs hard as Marcus loses himself in ecstasy once more. His moans grow louder and he starts to grunt. He gets closer to reaching orgasm again. He feels as if he is going to shoot off into the sky as this person continues to suck his cock. He knocks on the wall as his grunts grow louder..

Marcus gets off another time. He lets out a deep sigh of relief as he feels his cum shoot from his cock. His cum begins to drip from the tip of his cock, it throbs as the droplets of cum fall to the floor. As he collects himself he can hear the people on the other side of the wall. Their conversation escalates into an argument quickly. Before he knows it Sydney is pulling him away from the glory hole stall.

"I think you've earned yourself a break. Brought in a lot of business, but the crowds getting rowdy." Sydney grabs Marcus and pulls him along.

Marcus quickly pulls his pants back up as Sydney pulls him behind her. As he exits the door and enters the crowd, they all stare him down. A few of the men and women lick their lips as they watch him walk by. Marcus smiles and attempts to act natural as he enters the hallway exiting the glory hole room.

Layla looks up from the table. "It's about time! Sophie and Carver showed up, they're going to be joining us."

"He made a killing back there." Sydney laughs. "You're set for a while order anything you'ld like.."

"I'm not surprised, that line was ridiculous." Carver adds, rolling his eyes.

Sophie chuckles. "Calm down Carver. You weren't the only one that missed out. Just look around at all those lust filled eyes staring him down."

"Well they are going to be even more disappointed... The queen would like to speak with you Marcus. I would advise you to eat a good meal before going to see her." Ava says as she walks over to the table.

Ava smiles at the group before joining them as well. Pulling a chair next to Marcus as their food and drinks arrive at the table. Marcus and the group raise their glasses and congratulate Mallory on her freedom. Layla wraps her arm around Mallory as everyone lowers their cups and takes a drink. Ava has fixed her attention on Marcus and seems to have something on her mind.

As the group finishes their meals, Carver and Sophie order more drinks. Ava looks to Marcus as she stands up from the table. Marcus gets up as well before telling the group he will return to continue celebrating. They all wish him off as more drinks arrive. Ava reaches out for Marcus, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the exit.

Marcus follows Ava out of Glory holes and towards the castle. Marcus can feel the people of the lewd forest watching him. He is curious if they've all heard about his time in the glory hole. The thought of so many people lusting after him turns him on again. He can feel his cock throb in his pants as Ava continues to pull him. Marcus looks at Ava, her ass swaying as she walks slightly in front of him.

Marcus continues to examine Ava's walk, something about it seems off to him. His mind begins to wonder, he imagines Ava walking around the forest in her tight white dress with a plug in her ass. Just the thought drives Marcus wild. He feels his cock throb hard in his pants, he feels a stream of warm precum running down his thigh as he walks.

After arriving at the castle Ava takes Marcus directly to the queen's private quarters. Where she is waiting on the bed, completely naked with her legs crossed. Lura bounces her foot as Ava enters the room followed by Marcus. Ava bows to the queen and attempts to back out of the room.

"Its about time you returned. I hope he got a good meal in him, I need him recharged and ready." Lura barks.

"I will always be ready for you, my queen." Marcus adds with a smile.

Lura licks her lips and spreads her legs, exposing her extremely wet thighs and pussy. "As you can tell I love to hear that. But before you give me what I need, Ava here has something she would like to show you."

"My queen... It's..it's no big deal... You can have your time with Marcus, I wouldn't want to impose." Ava stammers.

"Impose, of course not. This is all a part of the fun my dear Ava. Now your queen commands you to come over here and reveal what you've been hiding under that dress... You did this for him, so don't leave him in suspense." Lura pats the bed with a grin on her face.

Ava doesn't argue, she sighs and drops her head before walking over to the bed. She bends over the bed and grabs the back of her dress. Queen Lura watches with a smile as Ava begins pulling her dress up. Marcus bites his bottom lip as Ava exposes her ass. Like he assumed Ava had a plug in her ass. Lura spanks Ava's pale ass leaving a red handprint behind.

"Ava here loves anal." Lura smacks Ava's ass again as she speaks. "After getting that monster cock in her tight little pussy, now she wants it in her ass. Go on Ava, tell him what you told me earlier."

Ava's face turns red. "I... I... Cum so hard from anal... and I want to feel your big black cock stretch my ass out... I want to be your anal whore, use my ass all you want."

"He seems to like that Ava. He's already dropped his pants and his cock is rock hard and dripping precum. Why dont you beg him to come fuck your ass." Lura grabs the plug in Ava's ass and gives it a tug.

"Nggghhh... Fuck my ass! Marcus, I need your cock in my ass." Ava's head lifts up as she feels Lura tug her plug more.

Lura tugs the plug harder. "You call that begging? You can do better than that."

Ava whimpers. "Please sir, I beg you. Take me ass! I am your anal whore. Please sir, use my ass all you want. I will never tell you no."

Ava rests her head on the bed and reaches behind her. She spreads her ass open exposing the base of a large plug. She lets out a moan as Lura finally pulls the anal plug from her ass. She sits it in the bed next to them before placing two of her fingers in Ava's ass. Ava lets out a soft moan as Lura warms her ass up for Marcus.

Marcus steps closer watching as Lura continues to fuck Ava's ass with her fingers. Ava's moans drive Marcus wild, his cock throbs in anticipation. Lura is so aroused her skin is covered in goosebumps. She pulls her fingers out of Ava as Marcus lines himself up. Ava moans as she feels the head of Marcus' cock make contact with her hole.

Ava takes a deep breath and tries to prepare as Marcus slowly thrust into her. She lets out a loud gasp. Gripping the bed sheets tight she winces as she feels Marcus feeding her tight hole every inch of his cock. She reaches orgasm within seconds of Marcus thrusting into her. Her body tenses up and she squirts, spraying the floor beneath them.

Marcus grunts and grabs Ava's hips before picking up the pace. As he gains speed his swollen testicles slap Ava's wet pussy and clit. With each thrust the sound rings out followed by Ava's moans. Her swollen clit throbs as his testicles slap against it, over and over. She lets out a louder moan as she squirts harder than last time. Her legs begin to give out as a rush of pleasure sweeps over her. Ava catches herself before she falls to the ground. Not missing a beat Marcus continues to use her ass as she attempts to catch her breath.

12