The Bull's Plug Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lura stands in the bed and makes eye contact with Marcus. She takes one of her long legs and throws it over Marcus' shoulder. He grins before reaching out and lifting Lura into the air. He pulls her extremely wet pussy directly into his face. Marcus moans as he tastes Lura, he sucks on her clit before running his tongue along her wet slit. Lura grabs Marcus' hair and pulls as he slides his tongue into her pussy.

Lura lets out a scream as Marcus opens his mouth to suck on her pussy lips and clit. He squeezes Lura's ass with his hands and she screams again. Marcus gulps a few times before streams of Lura's juices run down his chin and onto his chest. Lura holds onto Marcus' hair tight as she gasps for air.

Between Lura and Ava Marcus is lost in pleasure. His thick cock begins to pulsate inside of Ava. She lets out a moan in anticipation for what's next. Marcus tenses up and starts to grunt loudly before exploding inside Ava. She lets out a moan as she feels Marcus' hot seed pump into her. She crawls deeper into the bed to get out of his way and to recover.

Marcus lifts Lura back into the air before placing her onto the bed in front of him. He grabs Lura's legs and lifts them into the air. He spreads them apart and leans forward, sucking her clit into his mouth one more time. Lura moans and attempts to push Marcus' head away. He snorts at her and continues to suck on her clit.

"Enough of that already. Your queen demands cock!" Lura sighs as shes sucked back into ecstasy.

He looks up at Lura, his chin covered in her juices. Marcus grunts before making eye contact with her. As their eyes lock Marcus stands straight up and thrust into her with ease. Her drenched pussy was ready for him. Lura's eyes roll into the back of her head as Marcus starts to fuck her relentlesly. Her moans begin to sound like gibberish as she reaches orgasm multiple times.

"YES!... Fuck... My... Pussy!" Lura screams out.

Lura reaches orgasm again. She throws her head back as her pussy squeezes Marcus' cock hard. Marcus' cock throbs as he continues to fuck Lura his pace has slowed down. Lura looks up at Marcus with a grin. Marcus lets out another grunt and stops thrusting into Lura. She can feel his cock throb hard over and over.

With a smile on her face. "Trying not to cum yet? Its okay let it all out Marcus."

Marcus doesn't even respond. He starts back up, his thrust are deep and slow. Lura bites her lip and begins to moan. Marcus can feel his cock start to throb which each thrust. The throbbing intensifies as Lura reaches orgasm again. Her pussy squeezes his cock again and Marcus throws his head back. Lost in ectasy Marcus can feel his cock throbbing even harder.

Not able to hold back any longer Marcus' cock throbs once more and fills Lura's pussy with his seed. Lura lets out a moan and doesn't move an inch as Marcus puts her legs down. Marcus sits on the edge of the bed and catches his breath. As the swelling in his cock goes down Ava begins to move. She grabs the plug and pushes it back inside of her before look at Marcus with a satisfied grin.

Ava gets out of the bed, she stumbles before catching her balance. She walks over to the door and opens it, a single guard enters the room carrying a bag. He sits the bag on the floor before making a quick exit. Ava attempts to say something but can't from all the moaning she had been doing. She clears her throat and tries again.

"This should be more than enough gold to hire a ship and crew to continue your adventure. The queen would like to wish you luck on your adventure... Also she wants you to know that if you don't come back she will hunt you down." Ava attempts to smile.

"Wow I really appreciate this more than you know. I was expecting this to take me a lot longer than it did." Marcus says with a smile. "Hunt me down? That's a little extreme."

Lura lazily lifts her head. "Your cock has made a lasting impression on me and in me... I won't let you or anyone else for that matter keep it away from me. I don't mind sharing though."

Marcus laughs as he gets to his feet. After getting dressed and collecting his bag of gold he leaves the castle. With a smile on his face Marcus returns to Glory holes. He notices Layla and Mallory don't look as happy as they did when he left. As he approaches the table the rest of the group greets him loudly as he rejoins them. He sits near Mallory and Layla in hopes that they will tell him something.

"No need to look so sad guys, I came back." Marcus says attempting to lighten the mood.

"That's not it... We were supposed to be celebrating, having a good time... Then this fortune teller walks up to us." Mallory starts.

Layla jumps in. "Then she told us we aren't meant to go on the adventure with you. Apparently we have fulfilled our purpose."

"Ooh.. Well I'm sure you both have a calling here. And I really appreciate all of the help. If it wasn't for you guys I could be dead or a minotaur by now." Marcus replies.

Layla laughs and wipes her eyes. "Yeah like the first day I met you. You're right, I've always got a place here with Sophie and Carver."

Mallory blows her nose and wipes her eyes. "I should return to my people. Maybe they will take me back even though I've been gone for so long."

Marcus smiles. "Well if they don't I am going to leave the two of you some gold. I was given way more than I need."

"Ladies and gentlemen! Its time for HAPPY HOUR!" Sydney yells at the top of her lungs.

Marcus looks around puzzled only to see multiple people in the pub start to have sex on the tables, on chairs, even on the floor. Marcus turns around to say something to his group but most of them have gotten up to join in on the fun. Marcus can feel the excitement building inside of him. He's somewhat surprised he's ready to go again after everything. Before he has a chance to stand up a long tail slithers around his body and quickly drags him under a nearby table.

Terrified at first Marcus guards his face, until he sees the beautiful lamia woman attached to the tail. The sounds of moaning and groaning has gotten so loud Marcus can barely hear anything. The lamia has wrapped her tail around his legs and has started undoing his pants. She pulls his cock out of his pants and her face lights up. She lays her body on top of Marcus' and runs her long forked tongue along his ear.

"I missed my chance earlier, but I won't miss it now." The lamia hisses as she drops her pussy onto Marcus' cock.

The lamia holds Marcus close, her grip gets tighter the closer she gets to orgasm. Every bit of her body squeezes him. Between the squeezing and her tongue exploring Marcus' ear and neck, he cant hold out much longer. He erupts, the lamia is shocked by the force and amount of cum Marcus is able to expel. She jumps, crashing into the bottom of the table and knocking herself out.

The KO'd lamia's grip loosens and Marcus makes his escape. He crawls from under the table only to be blocked by a centaur woman. The centaur looks behind her and grins before she starts to back into Marcus. She pushes him against a wall, with nowhere to run his cock penetrates the centaur. He moans as he feels her wet pussy open up and take every inch of him. The centaur lets out a satisfied moan as she begins to ride Marcus hard.

Marcus lifts the centaurs tail and slides two fingers in her ass as she continues to use his cock. The centaur looks back and blushes but does not protest at all. Sliding his fingers inside of her has only made her more intense. The centaur woman reaches orgasm, she cums so hard her legs give out and she falls to the floor. Once she hits the ground Marcus grunts before shooting his cum all over the centaurs ass and back.

Marcus moves away from the centaur only to have a woman push him onto a table. Before he can get away he has two women holding his arms down. Another woman has climbed onto the table and stands above his hard cock. The woman drops down onto his cock and lets out a yelp before she starts riding him hard. Another woman climbs onto the table and sits on Marcus' face.

The woman on Marcus' cock gets pulled off by an orc female shortly after her first orgasm. The orc climbs onto the table and mounts Marcus with a grunt. The orc begins to ride Marcus hard. He cums quickly but the orc is not fazed, his seed was all she wanted. She climbs off of Marcus and rejoins the crowd surrounding the table. A few women and men charge the table, They start to lick and suck his cock clean.

As Marcus is being devoured by the patrons of Glory holes, he begins to fade. He hangs on as long as he can, but the immense pleasure causes him to black out. Sydney gets off of Marcus' face and clears everyone out. Sydney allows those that pass out in her pub to sleep there until morning. She normally doesn't cover anyone up, but she makes an exception for Marcus.

12