The Bull's Plug Pt. 05

Story Info
The end of a journey and this story. Thanks for reading!!
7.7k words
4.77
6.3k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun shines through a hole in the building Marcus and Rain took shelter in. The light hits Marcus directly in the eyes, he snaps awake instantly. Marcus sits up, blinks a few times before rubbing his eyes. As his vision adjusts to the light in the room, he notices Rain is no longer next to him. He looks around the room and sees her peering out a window that has been partially boarded over. She turns around and sees him, Rain smiles before turning back to the window.

Without turning back around Rain says. "There's some bread in my bag, please help yourself."

Marcus reaches over and grabs the bread from her bag. "Thanks. So what are you looking for?

Rain turns around and sighs. "A patrol from the Centaur kingdom. I was hoping to get a message to my father... But now I am starting to think that's a bad idea. I will just find another way to get a message to him."

"What if I do it?" Marcus responds with a smile as he quickly eats the bread.

Rain prances over to him and almost knocks him to the ground. "You would do that for me? Thank you so much Marcus. I am very grateful."

Marcus and Rain get to their feet and gather their things. Before they leave, Rain tells Marcus what to expect on the next part of their journey. She explains that they will be entering The Swamp of Aphrodisia. Rain goes on to warn Marcus that the swamp is full of alraune and their pollen. So he will experience extreme arousal but he has to resist the alraunes. She also warns him that the alraune pollen will affect everything in the swamp, so he should keep his guard up.

With that they head out. Marcus doesnt know if he should be excited or nervous about the swamp. He clears his mind so as not to get aroused before even encountering any pollen. He takes a deep breath as he follows Rain into the tree line. At first everything is calm, Marcus isn't feeling anything. As he looks around his surroundings are still clear.

After a few minutes of walking all of that changes and quickly. Marcus looks around and can see the yellow pollen floating through the air. As he looks ahead he can see the yellow pollen getting thicker and thicker. Marcus continues to observe their surroundings when he notices Rain. Her legs have started to tremble with every step she takes.

As they get deeper into the swamp the pollen has started to settle, coating everything. Marcus continues to watch Rain, her hips swaying draws his attention in. He bites his lip and attempts to clear his mind. Its no good the alraune pollen has already affected him. Marcus' cock starts to throb hard and he lets his guard down.

Rain and Marcus find a small clearing and decide to take a break. Rain rests her head on a nearby tree and begins to pant. She swings her tail in an attempt to dry up her wet pussy but all she does is draw in Marcus' attention again. Without hesitation he lifts his cloak over his head before dropping it on the ground. His cock is already rock hard moments after being exposed. He grunts as precum leaks from the head of his cock.

Marcus approaches Rain's equine ass. Before he can penetrate her a croak rings out from nearby. As Marcus turns his attention in the direction of the croak, a female frog jumps from the mud. Marcus has never seen these female frogs before. He watches a beautiful green woman jumps from the mud. Pollen and mud fly everywhere as she soars through the air. Her large breast continues to swing as she lands on Rain's back.Within seconds the female frog's mucus has paralyzed Rain. She drops to the ground and a cloud of pollen flies into the air.

Marcus steps back in an attempt to avoid the pollen. The female frog jumps off of Rain and through the pollen towards Marcus. She stands on her legs and smiles at him, as she steps closer and closer. Her green skin glistens in the sunlight. The mucus covering her beautiful body and breast makes it look as if she is covered in oil. Marcus cant help himself thanks to the pollen and seeing her body his cock is throbbing.

"What a beautiful cock." The female frog says with a smirk. "You're so swollen, why don't you let me drain those balls of yours. My body is ready for breeding."

"Breeding?... I... I dont think I'm ready for all of that... I was just passing through honestly..." Marcus replies and continues to back away.

The female frog drops to a crouching position before pouncing Marcus. She pins him to the ground and drops her ass onto his cock. All Marcus can do is moan, the mucus from the female frog has paralyzed him so he can't escape. He starts to moan and grunt as the female frog begins to ride him. She lifts her ass into the air and drops it back down onto Marcus' body. She chirps and begins riding him faster.

The mucus from the frog has also had an effect on Rain. As the female frog relentlessly rides Marcus' cock Rain's legs go limp. She drops to the ground with a moan. Rain looks at Marcus helplessly, as the frog's tongue shoots from her mouth. Her tongue slithers down his body and between his legs. Marcus feels the frog's tongue caress his ass before penetrating it. He lets out a gasp followed by a loud grunt. His body relaxes as he is overcome with pleasure.

The female frog continues to ride Marcus. She firmly plants her hands in his chest and begins to moan loudly as she rides him faster. She looks down at Marcus with a smirk and moves her tongue faster. Marcus' moans and grunts intensify, his cock starts to throb. The frog smiles and plants her hips firmly against his.

The female frog throws her head back as Marcus pumps her full of his cum. The frog croaks and quickly retracts her tongue. She hops off of Marcus, his cum leaks from her as she does.

When she lands she turns to Marcus. "So much cum, but I need more. You must breed me more."

She extends her tongue again. This time grabbing Marcus' leg and attempting to pull him with her. She doesn't get far before a lamia drops from a tree and lands on top of her.

The lamia now paralyzed from the frogs mucus lays motionless on top of her. Marcus is still unable to move, he lays naked on the path hoping he will get feeling back soon. Before he knows it, he is being pulled again. Another lamia has dropped out of a tree and has pulled Marcus away from the female frog. The lamia hisses before slithering up Marcus' body, stopping at his cock her tongue caresses the head before entering it.

Marcus moans as more cum flows out of his cock and coats the lamia's forked tongue. She lets out a satisfied hiss before lifting up and attempting to wrap Marcus up in her body.

The lamia looks at Marcus with lust in her eyes. "You are too good for the stupid frog. You need a lamia like myself to please you."

With that the Lamia drops her pussy down on Marcus' stiff cock. She whimpers as he stretches her out and fills her pussy. The lamia starts to grind her body against his. Marcus lets out a moan as he feels the lamia cum on his cock. He can feel himself getting closer and closer as the lamia hisses and moans.

Marcus' cock begins to throb and the lamia grinds against him even faster and harder. He lets out a moan and erupts. His cum floods the lamias pussy and some spews onto his crotch and stomach. Marcus lets out a sigh of relief and another frog jumps out of the mud. This frog is male, he lands near the lamia and reaches out for her head. His hard cock throbs in anticipation. The lamia hisses loudly and shows her fangs before slapping him away with her tail. The lamia sighs as she drops to the ground paralyzed. The male frog gets up, croaks and turns his attention to Rain.

"MMM a centaur." The male frog croaks. "Way better than a lamia, it must be my lucky day."

The male frog jumps towards Rain. As it approaches her she screams and kicks him out of the air. The effects of the female frogs mucus has started to wear off on Rain. The effects don't last nearly as long on demi humans as it does a regular human. Rain notices the male frog and quickly scrambles to her feet. As he jumps at her again, he is met with her hooves. She kicks him as hard as she can with a squeal. The male frog flies into the second lamia and Rain rushes over to Marcus' side.

The alraune pollen is still thick in the air and Rain is more than aroused. She fights her urges and lifts Marcus' partially limp body onto her back. She grabs his cloak and takes off at a full sprint. As Rain runs Marcus starts getting feeling back in his body. He looks around at the swamp as they rush through it. Marcus sees multiple frog heads pop out of the mud, lamias in trees and more.

After running hard for as long as she could, Rain stops. Marcus lazily slides off of her back and catches his balance. He looks around and the area they are in looks safe enough. Off in the distance he can see a glint of blue, as if there is water just outside the treeline. Marcus attempts to walk to the edge of the trees but Rain stops him.

Shyly Rain speaks. "I know this is a weird request after what just happened to you... But the alraune pollen is still affecting me... And I feel like if I dont get fucked I am going to explode."

Rain walks over to a tree and braces her upper half against it. "Don't be gentle. I am begging you."

Marcus steps behind Rain and thrust right into her ass. He feeds her greedy hole every inch of his cock. He feels her juices splash his thighs as his balls slap her pussy with every thrust. He grabs her equine waist and starts to thrust into her hard and deep. Rain grips the tree hard as Marcus thrust her into it over and over. Rain whimpers and moans with every thrust.

Rain takes a firm stance, she plants her hooves in the soft ground and begins to cum. Her pussy explodes, spraying her juices all over Marcus' balls and thighs. Marcus lets out an even louder grunt and starts to fuck Rain harder. He pulls back just leaving the head in her ass, then he quickly forces every inch back inside of her. He holds his cock there and moans before repeating. He keeps this up, over and over until rain is begging him to cum inside her.

Rain's begging has turned to gibberish as Marcus continues to fuck her. She can feel her legs getting weaker with every thrust. Finally she feels Marcus throb hard. She forces herself back onto him so that he is as deep as he can possibly be. With that Marcus throws his head back and begins to moan. His cock erupts, pushing Rain over the edge harder than before. Rain slowly steps away from him. His cum leaks from her ass and runs down her pussy.

Marcus and Rain catch their breath and gather themselves before exiting the swamp. As they approach the Blue Desert Marcus is in awe at how much the sand looks like water from a distance. Marcus crouches down and digs his hand into the sand. To his surprise the sand is cool. He stands back up and looks out as far as he can. Trying to get a glimpse of the Oasis of Darkness. With no look he looks at Rain and the two begin the next part of their journey.

After walking for a few hours the sun has started to set. Rain points out some large rocks that they can rest on. They make it to the large rock and set up for the night. Marcus starts a small fire as rain pulls more food out of the bag for them to eat. They get comfortable around the fire and eat what food they have.

Rain starts to yawn after finishing her food. Marcus stands to his feet and walks to the edge of the rocks. He pulls his cock out and begins to relieve himself. He lets out a satisfied sigh only to be snapped back to reality by a shriek. Marcus jumps and quickly turns around, his steady stream sprays everything. He finally stops, and notices Rain has vanished. Marcus quickly looks around as he covers himself back up.

Marcus rushes to the fire and grabs a stick from it. He moves to the edge of the rock and lifts his torch into the air. It's so dark he can barely see anything, he sighs and jumps off the edge of the rock. Luckily it wasn't much of a fall at all, more like a step. Marcus laughs to himself and lifts his torch into the air again. He looks to the sand and can see Rain's hoof prints.

He follows Rain's tracks until he approaches two shadowy figures. Marcus notices Rain is one of the shadowy figures and he is slightly relieved. The other shadowy figure is covered in a cloak with the hood over their head and face, making it hard to see who they are. Marcus reaches out to Rain, he grabs her hand and pulls her to his side. His heroic action makes Rain fall for him even more.

A deep voice echoes out of the shadowy figure's cloak. "Your friend encountered a couple rat men. That means the sand lamias aren't too far behind. Come with me if you want to make it through the night."

Marcus chuckles before responding in a robotic tone. "You should have said, come with me if you want to live."

The shadowy figure snorts. "What?"

"It's nothing... So who are you exactly?" Marcus asks.

"I will introduce myself once we have made it to safety." The shadowy figure turns around and starts to walk deeper into the desert.

Marcus looks at Rain, she is still blushing from before. She snaps back to reality and smiles at him. They quickly catch up to the shadowy figure and follow him to a dark set of trees. Marcus and Rain look at each other and smile. This is it, the Oasis of Darkness, a beautiful oasis shrouded in darkness by the large palm trees surrounding it. The shadowy figure pulls a few trees out of the way with ease. Allowing Marcus and Rain to enter the oasis.

At first the darkness of the oasis swallows them, Rain grabs Marcus hand and squeezes as they step through the darkness. Until the center, once they enter the center the space is full of light. A lot of the vegetation and bugs in the center glow, which keep it bright. Marcus and Rain are shocked. The shadowy figure enters the center of the oasis and removes his cloak. Standing before them is another minotaur, the Wanderer.

"Welcome to the Oasis of Darkness. I assume you are here for me, not many people venture to the Blue Desert any more." The Wanderer says.

Rain looks surprised and looks around. "Do you not live here alone?"

"No, my partner lives here with me. She should be back soon." The Wanderer responds.

"I don't want to sound rude, but I need to know how to make another Bull's Band." Marcus blurts out.

"Ah... I thought you smelled too much like a minotaur..." The Wanderer crosses his arms in front of him and sighs. "I've only got bad news for you. There's no way anyone could make another band."

Before Marcus can respond a female cyclops enters the oasis. She has a very curvy body and thick lips, she reminds Marcus of a bimbo. He tries to keep his eyes off of her but he can feel his cock starting to throb. She walks over to the wanderer and gives him a kiss.

"This is Marcus and his companion Rain. From what I've gathered he has been selected by the Bull's Plug." The Wanderer explains to his partner.

"Its nice to meet you both, you can call me June." June smiles at them both. "So the Bull's Plug... I bet she's been enjoying that."

Rain blushes. "Well... I...."

Before she can say anything else, June stops her with a giggle. "Its okay girl, why don't we go talk about that. While our men get things figured out."

Rain's face turns completely red. She attempts to hide it from Marcus as she stands up and follows June into a different part of the oasis.

The Wanderer looks Marcus over and snorts. He sits down on a large rock that is nearby and sighs. Marcus looks at the Wanderer in frustration. After being told there's no way to make a new Bull's Band, he has lost some hope.

"So what now? If there's really no way to make a Bull's Band, am I just going to turn eventually?" Marcus asks.

The Wanderer laughs. "Just keep doing what you're doing. Well I should say who you are doing. You shouldn't completely turn but you might grow horns."

"That does seem to be working... Horns might be cool. Being a demi-human wouldn't be that bad either." Marcus' frustration has faded as he talks.

"Listen, I am sorry that another band can't be made. To be honest I exhausted all of the materials when I made the originals." The Wanderer sighs again and drops his head.

"It's alright you don't need to apologize. I've made it this far... I will just keep doing what I am doing. I honestly can't complain at all." Marcus responds.

"That's a good way to look at it. I am sure you and your friend have people to get back to... So why don't you guys sleep here for the night. In the morning you can head out." The Wanderer says.

As the conversation ends, Rain and June rejoin them. Rain's still blushing from the conversation she has had with June. June hands Marcus a blanket for the night and winks at him with a big smile. Marcus smiles and looks at Rain who is blushing a lot more now. She attempts to hide her face as the Wanderer and June disappear into a different part of the oasis.

Marcus lays the blanket on the sand so Rain can lay down without getting covered in it. Rain continues to blush and quickly lays down on the blanket. Marcus joins her, he sits against a nearby tree. Marcus relaxes and Rain lowers her head onto his lap. She falls asleep quickly as Marcus runs his hands through her hair. Marcus gets comfortable and falls asleep.

The next morning Marcus wakes up to the feeling of pleasure rushing over him. He opens his eyes to see Rain and June sucking his cock and balls. Marcus moans and watches as June takes her turn with his cock. She sucks it into her mouth and quickly takes it down her throat. The pleasure overwhelms Marcus, his toes begin to curl and his eyes start to drift into the back of his head. He lets out a loud grunt, followed by pants. June lifts her head up and opens her mouth. Marcus' cum sits in her mouth, Rain smirks before kissing June. As they kiss some of Marcus' cum leaks out of their mouths and onto their chins.

June and Rain continue to kiss, swapping Marcus' cum back and forward. Until finally both women pull away. Some of his cum mixed with spit stretches out between them. They begin to giggle as the cum and spit breaks and drops onto their chest.

"Good morning Marcus." June and Rain say with a smile.

"Well good morning to you both... Does the Wanderer know about this?" Marcus responds.

June chuckles. "Of course he does. This was actually his idea after all."

The Wanderer stomps back into the oasis and sticks a steak with a freshly cooked kill on it into the ground. "Yes it was my idea. If you and Rain are to head out today you need to get off before doing so. That swamp is very tempting, mixed with the plug, you might not leave that place."

June gets to her feet. "Why don't we all have something to eat before the two of you head out."

The group enjoys their meal. Marcus and Rain get prepared to leave. They say goodbye to June as the Wanderer leads them out of the oasis. Once they make it out of the oasis he points Rain and Marcus in the direction they need to go. He goes on to tell them not to spend much time in the swamp or to cover their noses and mouths before getting too close. The Wanderer wishes them luck and sends them on their way.

Once they've gotten close to the swamp, Marcus and Rain stop to prepare. The alraune pollen from the swamp is so thick in the air you can see it. Rain offers to let Marcus get on her back, he takes her up on this offer. He pulls his shirt over his mouth and nose and grabs onto Rain tightly. She takes a deep breath before pulling her own shirt over her nose and mouth.

Rain takes off, as they cross into the thick pollen it starts to float around wildly as Rain gallops through it. Rain holds an arm out in front of her to shield her eyes as she runs through the pollen. They make their way through the outskirts of the swamp and the path leads them into a bunch of trees and vegetation.

They enter the thickest part of the swamp now. The pollen here has settled on everything making the swamp look as if its was covered in a yellow moss. The sounds of multiple demi-humans can be heard from all around. Marcus grabs onto Rain tighter as she stays on the path at full speed. He looks up and sees a sign post not far from them, Rain follows the path towards Wolf's Mouth. Rain's speed decreases and she starts to use one of her hands to massage her breast. Being exposed to the pollen has finally got to her.