The Bull's Plug Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Marcus starts to lose hope he sees a wagon in front of them. He can hear someone off in the distance yell something, but he can't make out what they said. The next thing he knows a female frog drops out of a tree and lands on his back. The mucus from the from touches Marcus and he goes limp, dropping to the pollen covered ground. A cloud of pollen floats around him as he lays on the ground defenseless.

His cloak has lifted enough to expose his stiff cock, it didn't take him long to get hard. Shortly after falling off of Rain's back the frog attacked her. She landed on her back, lifted Rain's tail and used her long tongue to lick her pussy and ass. Rain let out a loud moan before her legs buckled. She falls to the ground with the frog hanging onto her. The frogs tongue slides into her pussy, then out and into her ass. Rain throws her head back and begins to cum.

As Marcus watches Rain get tongue fucked he hears a hiss coming from his feet. He looks up to see a female lamia slithering over to him. At first this terrified Marcus until he sees her beautiful face and her large breast. His fear fades and turns into excitement. The lamia wraps her snake-like body around Marcus' legs, stopping at his hard cock. She gets close and her forked tongue slithers out of her mouth. Her tongue teases the head of his cock causing it to twitch.

Marcus begins to moan as the lamia stops teasing his cock with her tongue. She looks up at him and moves a little farther up his body. He can feel her pussy slide over his cock. The lamia hisses as she slides down onto him. She starts to moan and hiss as she grinds her body against his. Marcus moans as the lamia picks up the pace, he can feel her pussy squeezing his cock as she gets closer to orgasm.

The lamia lets out a loud moan and lifts her head into the air. She opens her mouth wide exposing her fangs. Before Marcus sees the fangs he starts to cum hard. The lamia looks down at him and smirks before exposing her fangs again. Marcus' gaze moves from her breast to her large fangs. Marcus freaks out not wanting to get bitten.

Before the lamia can sink her fangs into Marcus a few armor-clad soldiers scare her off. As well as the frog that had continued to tongue fuck Rain. Marcus lets out a sigh of relief as the soldiers pick him up and put him in the wagon. They stand guard as Rain overcomes the paralysis from the frog mucus. They give her a mask to wear before heading back to Wolf's Mouth.

As Marcus overcomes his own Paralysis, he sits up in the wagon. The soldiers had put a mask on him after getting him in the wagon. Shortly after sitting up the group approaches a small clearing. In the distance Marcus can see a large wall and gate, he lets out another sigh of relief as they approach and it opens. Marcus and Rain make eye contact and smile as they enter the city of Wolf's Mouth.

The wagon stops at a small stable close to the wall. Marcus stands to his feet and jumps off the wagon. He lands on the ground and all of the pollen falls off of him. A few people come up to the wagon with buckets and sponges ready to clean off the pollen.

Marcus approaches one of the soldiers. "Thanks for the save back there. Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"No need Sir." The guard points off in the distance. "Your friends there already paid for our services."

Marcus looks up and sees Nataly and Phebei from the Ampholene. Both of them greet him with a smile as he approaches. Nataly hands Marcus his clothes and bag. He throws the bag over his shoulder, with a relieved sigh.

"You guys sent people to find me? You could have just left me for dead." Marcus is still shocked that they are here.

"We couldn't do that after you paid us so well. If you want some of your money back we completely understand." Nataly says.

"No need at all, I told you I wanted a round trip. I've still got to get back to Euphedium... and I'll need room for one more passenger." Marcus responds with a smile.

Nataly looks surprised and then smiles. "Of course we have room for one more passenger... As for getting you home... Lets take a different way back... We can discuss more on the ship."

Nataly motions for everyone to follow her as she turns around and starts to walk away. Phebei looks at Marcus and blushes before following her sister.

Rain grins and looks at Marcus. "So do they really like the money you paid them or do they like that cock of yours.

"A little bit of both." Marcus responds before shrugging his shoulders. "But don't worry I wont leave you out."

"Perfect, that's all I ask." Rain smiles.

They join the sisters. Following them back to the Ampholene.

After arriving at the ship they board and get settled before setting off. Nataly offers Rain her quarters since the space is larger. Marcus goes to the room he was given at the beginning and drops his bag. He closes the door and lets out a sigh of relief as he flops into the bed. It might not be the greatest bed but it beats sleeping on the ground.

Shortly after the boat leaves the dock, Marcus' door opens and closes. He rolls over and sees Phebei at the foot of his bed. She smiles at Marcus before stripping off her clothes. She is more petite compared to her sisters. Her small breasts are topped with puffy nipples. Marcus' cock begins to throb at the sight.

Phebei steps closer and stops at the side of his bed. " My sisters kept you to themselves last time. I don't plan on missing my chance now."

"You won't hear me complain. What did you have in mind?" Marcus responds.

Phebei blushes. "Taste me before you fuck me. My pussy aches for that huge cock, but I love foreplay."

"I would love to. Get up here and sit on my face then." Marcus responds.

Phebei stands in the bed above Marcus facing the headboard of the bed. She looks down at him and blushes as she slowly lowers her pussy onto Marcus' lips. Marcus slides his tongue inside of her and begins to fuck her with his tongue. Phebei grabs the headboard for balance and lets out a moan. She drops her hips onto Marcus more. His tongue slides deeper, Marcus moans and the vibrations send Phebei over the edge. She begins to cum hard on his tongue.

Marcus grabs Phebei's ass and holds tight as he continues to tongue fuck her. He slides his tongue inside of her as deep as he can. Then pulls it out, he moves to her clit. He teases it before sliding his tongue back inside her. She takes one hand and places it into his curly hair. She pulls tight and starts to grind on his face. She throws her head back and begins to moan.

Marcus's grip gets tighter on Phebei's ass as she grinds her pussy on his tongue and mouth. Her whole body trembles and she starts to cum. Her grip on Marcus' hair gets tighter as she tenses up and begins to moan. She lets go of Marcus' hair and catches her breath before looking back to see Marcus still has pants on. His cock is rock hard and she can see it throbbing through his pants.

Phebei bites her lip and blushes "How about you free that beast and let my pussy take care of it."

Marcus quickly lets go of Phebei's ass and he has his pants off in seconds. His massive cock shoots up like a rocket. He starts to instantly leak pre-cum, Phebei moves to Marcus' cock. The closer her pussy gets to his cock the more it throbs. She stops and reaches back, grabbing his cock. She lines him up with her pussy and Marcus thrust into her. Phebei lets out a gasp and then begins to moan as Marcus continues to fuck her.

With Phebei moaning they don't hear the door open just enough for someone to peek in. On the other side of the door is Rain. After she got cleaned up she heard moaning coming from Marcus' room and wanted to investigate. Now she stands at the door watching as Phebei starts to ride Marcus. Her own pussy starts to get wet as she watches. Rain is so enthralled with what is going on in the room she hasn't realized that someone has noticed her.

Phora leaves the engine room and finds Rain peeking into Marcus' room. She hears the moans and can tell what she is watching. Nataly looks at Rain standing there, her ass and pussy exposed. She has a towel on her back since she just cleaned herself up and had not gotten dressed yet.

Phora can see Rain's pussy glisten as she gets wetter and wetter. Phora drops to her knees behind rain and buries her face in her equine ass and pussy. She sucks Rain's swollen clit into her mouth. Rain is shocked and quickly puts a hand over her mouth to muffle a moan. She takes her eyes off of Phebei to see who is behind her. Phora peeks around Rain's ass and smiles at her before going back to her meal.

Rain holds back more moans as Phora's tongue runs up her pussy and along her ass hole. She bites her lip hard as she feels Phora slide her tongue into her ass. Rain's eyes open wide as pleasure rushes over her. Her front legs begin to tremble and she stumbles forward into the door. Causing it to swing wide open, Rain falls to the floor and Phora follows.

Marcus and Phebei don't stop, they just keep going. They had noticed Rain shortly after Phora showed up. Marcus grunts as Phebei drops down onto his cock hard. Marcus grunts again and starts to cum. As his hot seed shoots into Phebei she throws her head back and cums hard. She catches her breath before getting to her feet, Marcus' cum drips out of her.

Rain watches as Phebei dismounts Marcus, the sight of his massive cock sliding out of her pushes her over the edge. Rain cums hard, her ass hole tenses up around Phora's tongue. Phora pulls away from Rain's ass and is disappointed that her sister has already finished with Marcus. Before she can complain about the action stopping, Marcus has gotten to his feet.

Marcus gets behind Phora and pushes her face into Rain's wet pussy. Rain's head pops up and she begins to moan. While holding Phora's head in place Marcus thrust into her. She moans into Rain's pussy causing her to whimper. Marcus withdraws his cock before thrusting back inside of her. Phora continues to moan as she licks and sucks on Rain from behind.

Rain's body begins to tremble, she bites her lip as she feels Phora's tongue exploring her pussy. She can't hold back any longer, her body tenses up and she cums. Marcus grins and lets out a grunt as his thrusts get faster. Phora continues to moan into Rain, causing her orgasm to intensify. Rain's mains turn to whimpers and finally pants as the pleasure subsides.

Marcus finally lets go of Phora's head. She quickly pulls away from Rain's pussy and gasps for air. Rain drops her head and goes limp on the floor. Marcus grabs Phora's hips and thrust into her hard. Her head shoots up and she lets out a yelp as Marcus bottoms out. She winces but doesn't pull away from him. Marcus snorts and begins to fuck her.

With every thrust Phora's moans get louder. Marcus grabs her hips tighter and holds her in place as his cock begins to pulsate. Phora bites her lip and whimpers as she feels Marcus erupt inside her. The feeling of his hot cum filling her to the brim, pushes her over the edge. She lets out a loud moan and begins to cum. Her tight pussy squeezes hard on his cock, forcing some of his cum to spew out of her.

Marcus pulls away from Phora, his cum flows out of her as he steps away. She slumps to the ground and whimpers. Marcus turns his focus to Rain, she has collected herself now. As she turns her head to see what's happening. She only sees Marcus directly behind her. He makes eye contact with her and grunts before lifting her tail and thrusting into her ass. She lets out a satisfied moan and one of her legs twitches. Rain braces herself as Marcus begins to thrust deeply.

His thrusts are slow and deep. Rain lets out a moan as she feels Marcus' balls slap her clit with each thrust. As his balls slap her clit over and over it begins to swell. She lets out a moan and bites her lip. Any more of this and she is going to cum. She begins to gasp and her entire body tenses up. She cums hard, squirting Marcus' balls with her hot cum.

Rain's cum falls onto Phora's face. She looks up and licks her lips. Sitting up she leans forward and plants her face into Marcus' ass. Marcus grunts before burying his cock into Rain. Phora eats Marcus' ass, her tongue explores his hole as his cock penetrates Rain's. Marcus throws his head back and moans loudly. He loses himself in pleasure, he can feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Within seconds Marcus is cumming again. He pumps Rain's ass full of cum and stumbles. His legs begin to tremble, Marcus braces himself on Rain. He catches his balance and steps away from her. His cum runs from her ass and down her wet pussy. Marcus stumbles over to the bed and drops. He looks over at Phora and Rain, before he can say anything he passes out.

Marcus wakes up the next day, Rain and Phora are no longer on the floor. He lets out a sigh and sits up, before getting out of bed he stretches. As he lifts his arms above his head, he grazes something hard. When he goes to examine what he has in his hair he feels two small horns. Marcus panics and jumps to his feet and runs to the restroom. He looks in the mirror and he has small horns forming on his head.

After examining them Marcus determines they are definitely growing out of him. He drops his head and accepts his fate. They actually don't look bad and he kind of likes what they add to his appearance. Marcus lets out a sigh and leaves the restroom. He goes above deck to see where everyone is.

Above deck the women are looking out towards land. Their destination is within reach. Rain is excited and nervous but tries not to worry too much. Nataly explains that they will drop their ancher before taking a dinghy to shore. Since there's no port to dock in. She goes on to explain how Marcus and Rain will make it to the Holster village from the shore. Marcus takes note on his map before going to get his other belongings.

As Marcus returns above deck, Phora, Rain and the dinghy are ready to depart. Marcus wishes the rest of the crew well before boarding the dinghy. They drop to the water and slowly row to shore. The trip to shore doesn't take long, Marcus and Rain hop out before pushing the dinghy back into the water. Phora waves goodbye as she rows back to the ship.

"Come find us sometime!" Phora yells out as she returns to the Ampholine.

Marcus and Rain Make their way past the Holster village. From here he knows how to get to the Lewd forest. As he turns around to share that with Rain he notices something is off. She seems to be paused. Marcus stops and begins to look around.

"Alright K-Five, you can come out. Did I find something else I wasn't supposed to?" Marcus yells.

K-Five's cloak turns off and she appears out of thin air. "I am surprised you didn't try anything weird with this one."

"Ha ha..." Marcus replied sarcastically. "Why are you here K-Five?"

"To take you back home." K-five responds.

Marcus reaches into his bag and pulls out a sword. "I was prepared for this."

K-five doubles over and laughs. "You... You bought a sword... To... To fight off a robot..."

"Well... yeah... I'm not going back, its not too bad here. Plus I have horns now, so I fit in. I'm not leaving." Marcus waves his weapon at K-Five.

K-Five laughs some more. "Okay, okay... I'm not taking you back. Look, my handler sent me to give you this band. It's going to work like the Bull's Band would. It will stop you from changing into a full centaur."

"That's awesome, tell your handler I said thanks... Wait, what about my horns?" Marcus adds.

"The horns are a part of you now. Had I gotten here sooner, you wouldn't have grown them... But they look good on you. Oh and the Bull's Band I've given you can not be discovered. It will auto cloak once it is placed properly around the base of your cock and testicles." K-Five responds before turning her own cloaking back on.

K-five vanishes, Marcus quickly throws his hands in his pants. He places the Bull's Band around the base of his cock and balls. Marcus groans as the band gets tighter. His cock throbs hard and his testicles begin to ache. The throbbing and aching continues, Marcus drops to his knees. He reaches into his pants and pulls out his cock. Marcus moans loudly as cum erupts from his cock. Marcus lets out a sigh and catches his breath, cumming definitely made him feel better.

"Glad that band is working." K-Fives shouts from a distance.

Marcus looks in the direction of K-Five's voice and shouts. "You stuck around to see what would happen?... Did you know I was going to get off like that?... Wait, did you guys even test this thing before giving it to me?"

Marcus gets to his feet and dust himself off. He looks around to see if K-Five is out of her cloak. Before spotting her or getting a response time starts back up. Marcus turns around to see Rain moving again. Marcus smiles and tells her that he knows where they are now. As he is telling her this she slips on Marcus' cum. She catches her balance before falling.

Rain turns around and looks to the ground. "What is that and where did it come from?"

Marcus looks down and sees the mess he had made earlier. "Its a white slime."

Rain looks shocked. "A white slime? I've heard of them but only in stories."

"Well this one is the real deal." Marcus lies.

"Ew, lets get away from here just in case its still close." Rain shudders and quickly begins to walk away.

Marcus feels bad for lying to Rain, but he can't tell her about K-Five or the band. He catches up to Rain and leads her into the Lewd forest.

After trekking through the Lewd Forest they finally reach a clearing. Marcus leads Rain to the city inside the forest and towards the castle. As the castle comes into view Marcus and Rain are stopped.

"Excuse me... Master Marcus, the queen has left a message for you." Ava says from behind Marcus.

Marcus turns around and scoops Ava up. He hugs her tight before putting her down. "It's been so long Ava it's good to see you. I hope you have been doing well."

Ava blushes and smiles. "Yes... I've been doing well. Even better now that you have returned to us."

Marcus pauses. "How rude of me. Ava this is Rain, she has helped me through a lot of my journey. If it wasn't for her I might not have made it back."

Ava smiles. "It's nice to meet you Rain. Thank you for keeping Master Marcus safe. I am sure the queen will reward you handsomely."

Rain is shocked. "Oh... No, I dont need to be rewarded. If we are being honest we saved each other."

"So what is this message the queen left for me?" Marcus asks.

Ava perks back up. "She wanted to inform you that she will not be in today but she has a gift for you... If you'll follow me I will lead you to it."

Rain turns to Marcus. "Oh wow you must have left a lasting impression for a queen to leave you gifts."

Marcus laughs. "I guess you could say that."

Ava leads Marcus and Rain out of the city. They enter the forest and quickly reach a large clearing. In the middle of the clearing is a large manor. Ava turns around and motions towards the manor. Marcus' jaw drops as does Rain's.

"Here is your gift. The queen wanted you to have a place of your own. She is hoping you will take up residence here in the Lewd forest." Ava says with a smile.

"Oh wow... Well yeah I will definitely be staying in the Lewd forest... I... Thank you..." Marcus replies.

Rain looks over at Ava. "Can we go inside?"

"Yes, everything has been cleaned and made ready for your return." Ava responds.

The group enters the house. Marcus is still in shock that all of this is now his. Before the shock can wear off the queen and most of the people from Glory Holes pop out to surprise him. As lights come on Marcus sees the group and is overcome with happiness. He sees Layla in the crowd waving to him. Standing next to her is Mallory, she frantically waves with a smile on her face.