The Bully

Story Info
A brother and sister try to outsmart each other. *Incest*
2.3k words
3.24
94k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,085 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Trigger Warning The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. This story also contains incest. Please stop reading if these topics offend you and know that this story is not real and is intended to be a fantasy only.

*****

Heather was thin, somewhat pretty, and had that look about her that snooty little bitch girls get when they think they have even an iota of power. She had hair so light brown that it was almost blonde and all it took was a bit of sunlight to bleach it a few shades lighter. She had plenty of followers on all of her social media accounts and she had even slept with a couple of celebrities by being in the right place at the right time. She was twenty-one, finally, after what seemed like eons of waiting and she was ready for something exciting to happen to her.

She had always thought that turning twenty-one would be the highlight of her life, but after the craziest party she had ever thrown and blowing out her candles, she didn't feel any different than she had the day before. It was difficult for her to figure out why she wasn't satisfied, but she knew that it was mostly having to live with her dysfunctional family. Just her brother alone was enough to make her want to vomit. She literally had a bad taste in her mouth as she thought of Jon, her younger brother.

Jon was now eighteen, and he thought he knew everything about the world when he was obviously a stupid, incompetent piece of shit that somehow shared large portions of Heather's DNA. She couldn't believe that they had been cut from the same cloth, but according to their parents, they were actually siblings. As if on cue, she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, cunt!" Jon snarled at her.

"Get away from my door!" Heather screamed as she threw a pillow toward the door and let it crash against it, rattling it in its frame.

"Open up! We need to talk!"

"No! Go away, you little shit!"

"Fine, have it your way! I'm going!" She could hear his footfalls as he stepped away from the door and moved down the hall. She shrugged. It wasn't usually that easy to get rid of Jon. She made sure her door was still locked before she reached for the vibrator she kept in her nightstand drawer. She twisted it and the battery must have been out. It wouldn't start.

Heather cursed a few times and rifled through her drawer until she found her strap-on dildo. She cursed again as she tried to pull the pieces apart and found that they were more difficult to pry apart than she had the patience for. She shrugged and grabbed some lube to slather all over the dildo before she plunged it into her pussy with the harness still attached. She fucked herself ruthlessly, trying her hardest to be as rough as possible on herself. She knew that was the best way to make herself cum.

Heather masturbated a lot more than she would have liked to admit to anyone. She was constantly trying to get Jon to leave her alone for a few minutes so she could sneak in some self-love. She was close to cumming as she thought about using her strap-on on someone, maybe even another girl. Heather was open-minded to all of the sexual possibilities that were open to her. She was trying so hard not to moan but she lost track of herself and let out a moan that was quite telling of her current predicament.

"I knew it!" The door was suddenly open and Jon was standing in front of her with some kind of locksmith tool in his hand. He had somehow picked the lock on her door and now she was splayed in front of her own brother, her legs agape and her pussy filled with her strap-on dildo. "You're a fucking hoe too!"

"Get the fuck out of my room!" Heather screamed at him.

"Why are you fucking yourself with a strap on?" he asked, weak from laughing so hard. He was caught off-guard when Heather suddenly lunged at him, pinning him to the ground. There was quite a struggle but one thing about Heather is that she knew her opponent well. She'd been wrestling against Jon since they were children and she'd always had the upper hand. She knew exactly how to catch him off balance and she didn't always fight fair.

"What are you doing?" Jon screamed while Heather laughed maniacally. She could hide her crazy from most people, but she didn't even bother to hide it around Jon. He knew he had pushed her too far this time, that she had snapped but he hadn't expected Heather to take things this far. She had his underwear off and he didn't know how he was going to have any dignity left after this. Heather had already taken so much from him.

She was about to take more.

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" Jon screamed. "Please, Heather! Mercy! Have Mercy on me! Please! I'm begging you!"

"Who's a bitch now, you piece of shit?" she hissed at him. She looked down on her brother as she shoved her dildo deep into his ass without regard for the way it would hurt him. He had hurt her enough and he owed her. She wasn't going to feel one fraction of pain over hurting him. In fact, it felt good to watch Jon suffer. She pounded his asshole with a frenzy that turned her on even more. She grabbed onto his hair on either side of his head and pulled it, using each lock in her hands as reigns. She pumped the plastic dick in and out of his ass and she reveled in his pain and suffering. He had made her suffer his pestilent presence.

It was her turn to make him see what happens to boys who are mean to their older sisters. He was going to see what it was like to be bullied the way he had let his friends bully Heather. He could have stood up for her and told everyone that she was his sister. Instead, he joined in. Now it was Heather's turn to show him with her plastic cock how she felt about that.

"Stop! Please!" he cried.

"You pussy! Take it! Take it you fucking asshole!" Heather was crying now, hysterical from the catharsis of finally hurting him. It felt so good to watch him writhe beneath her, screaming in pain. He deserved this. It was justice. She collapsed on top of him, too tired to go on. She was draining herself emotionally with every tear. She was deflating from a bully, disintegrating into the victim that she truly was.

Jon saw his moment to escape and he made a wrestling-style move, sweeping her by the feet so she collapsed on her side. He tipped her onto her back and then climbed on top of her, careful to aim the plastic dick down and away from his body. He unclipped the harness and pushed it down so the cock hung at her knees. He parted her legs as she stared listlessly into space.

"Don't," she whispered, too spent to fight. She realized that the whole thing had been Jon's doing. He had known this would happen. He had tired her out so he could do this to her now, whatever he had planned. Her heart grew tight as his smile shined above her like the moon hanging in the dark sky. He had the same color hair as she did. He was thin and wiry and he was still the ugly kid that constantly interrupted her. She gasped as his cock pushed into her pussy.

"I said, don't! I'm your sister. It's wrong." She felt helpless and yet she knew she deserved it. She knew the real truth of the situation and yet she couldn't face it, not even now.

"You just fucked me in the ass, you twisted piece of filth," Jon was snarling at her like an animal. He moved inside of Heather faster and harder with each thrust. Her screams were like music to his ears and he played her cunt like a symphony, notes screaming from her throat in growls and grunts.

She hated that it felt good. She was disgusted with herself and with him, even as she pushed her hips back and up so Jon could get deeper inside of her. He was disgusted with himself, too but he couldn't let her see his weakness. He knew better than to let his guard down with her. She had been his bully from the time they were young children. She had been the older one, the stronger one.

Now it was his turn to make sure she paid for every horrible thing she'd ever done to him. He had buried her socially and that had felt good but this felt even better. Using his bitchy sister's pussy like he owned it was probably the best feeling he had ever come across and he intended to milk it for all it was worth until his cum was deep in her pussy.

She could sense his plan before he executed it. She knew as she looked up at him that he was aiming to cum in her. She struggled against him, willing him with her mind to stop what he was doing.

"No! No, don't! Please! I'm not on the pill! You know that! Stop, Jon! Think! Think you fucking idiot!"

Her words stunned him and that gave her just enough time to push away from him and wriggle out from underneath him. She tried to run toward the door, but he tackled her right leg and dragged her back to him. He pushed her face into the hardwood floor with a sickening thud. She went limp underneath him and he knew what he wanted to do. If he knocked her up, her life would be ruined.

Jon knew how hard it had been for her to get into college and she struggled just to get by. With a kid tied to her, there would be no way she would graduate. She deserved it. She deserved to be a teen mom. His cock was harder than it had ever been as he exacted his revenge, one stroke at a time. He could feel her cumming beneath him, even though she tried to pretend that it wasn't happening.

He used her pussy for a long time, holding his sister down and extracting every bit of pleasure that he could from her. He finally came just as he heard the garage door open, signaling their parents' arrival home from wherever they had been. He pulled his dripping cock from Heather and was instantly filled with guilt.

"Sorry, cunt. I might have cum inside you."

She said nothing, her hands moving to her face where she felt the bruises already forming from the way her head had hit the floor. Jon felt a pang of regret. Maybe he had pushed her too far. Maybe impregnating her was crossing some kind of line. Except, she had never respected any lines before. If the situation were reversed, he knew Heather would have finished him off too.

"Mom and Dad are home. Get dressed," he urged her.

"No. I'm going to tell them what you just did to me." She had a devilish smile on her face. "I'm going to get a rape kit done and get you locked up for life. Thanks for leaving some evidence, you idiot. You never think anything through until the end, do you?" She waited until she heard their parents walking down the hall and screamed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Jon is raping me! Get off of me, you monster!" She made some convincing noises that sounded like she was being attacked.

"I'm not touching her!"

"He just came in my pussy! Oh my God! Gross! Mom! Mom!"

The door flew open and their parents took in a sight that no parent wants to see. The sad thing was, they didn't know who to believe. Their daughter was a liar who had bullied their son for as long as they could remember. Their son had been a late bloomer, but it seemed he was just as manipulative as their daughter. Had he bullied her this time as he had recently? Were they out for themselves or were they in this together? The questions ran through their heads as they took in the scene, Jon guiltily pacing and Heather dripping with something that looked like cum.

"I want a rape kit!" Heather announced. "I'm calling 911."

"Put the phone down," their father screamed. "We aren't calling anyone until I get to the bottom of this."

"It's too late. The police are already on their way," Heather laughed smugly. "Looks like Jon is going to jail."

Jon's eyes were big as he realized that she had set him up. He had walked right into her plan. No wonder she had given in so easily. No wonder she had cum on his dick! She had been enjoying it because she knew that she was about to ruin his life. His last thoughts before the police arrived were about his sperm being up inside of her. Maybe it wasn't too late. Maybe he would still ruin her life, even from jail. The thought made him smile for a moment before he heard the doorbell ring followed by a few swift knocks. The police were here and his time was limited. Heather had fucked up his life.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,085 Followers