The Bully

Story Info
Normal trip turns to humiliating experience.
2.6k words
4.05
28.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When this story began it had been almost 9 years since I had graduated from high school. I had gone to college out of state and moved to a different state after that. I had lost touch with most of my former classmates except for a select few which I would visit once a year. Well when I came back the year before my high school reunion, my life changed forever.

I had knew I was bi for the past few years but was still closeted and no one that knew me, knew I was bi. I was into BDSM and liked to be manly and dominate with women but loved to be a submissive sissy to men. Whenever I traveled I would always get on Grindr and try to find an man to dominate me. This time was no different. My first few days I spent hanging out with friends. On the fourth night I got a hit on Grindr.

The man was about 45 years old, average build, average looks. His name was John and he was nothing special, much like many of the other guys hooked up with. We agreed to meet up at a bar. When we met everything went well. John was normal and sane, so we decided to go back to his place. The night was amazing. He bound me tight, teased me, verbally humiliated me and fucked me just right, then untied me.

I often let men record what they do to me under one condition, they send it to me, which he did. After I left I felt satisfied and didn't plan on hooking up with anyone else. The next day I get a message from John saying he showed the video to one of his friends. He said his friend was a younger man, closer to my age and he wanted to double team me. I normally don't prefer men around my age but the fact that the John had fucked me right, and being double teamed was one of my deepest fantasies made me agree.

I showed up to John's place later that night and he said his friend was getting off work soon then would be right over so we started without him. I was dressed like a Prostitute. Sexy Lingerie, Stockings, Micro Skirt, Crop Top and Heels. The man bent me over his coffee table and bound my wrists and ankles to the legs of the table. He then blindfolded and gagged me. I loved to be blindfolded at all times and loved to be gagged anytime they weren't fucking my face. John then began softly caressing my body before sharply spanking my ass making me moan through my gag. A few minutes later there is a knock at the door and I sit there helplessly in anticipation and excitement.

I hear the men walk in. I can't see any due to the blindfold and am drooling through my gag at this point. I hear John introduced his friend as Ryan as I hear them both unzipping their pants. As the men get closer, Ryan says nothing but John removes my gag and says "I want you to beg Ryan to fuck your face!" So excited with the thought of being used by two men, I comply and beg like cock hungry whore. I lick his balls and shaft and begin sucking and gagging on his cock. I gave him the best blowjob I had ever given while John fucks my ass. Just before Ryan is about to cum he pulls out and blows his load all over my face. Still caught up in the moment I begged him to fuck my face again. As I am begging, face covered in cum, I feel the blindfold being slowly lifted. I finally get to see the face, and more importantly large cock of the man who just brutally fucked my throat. When the blindfold lifted I was in horror to see that it was someone I knew, Ryan my former classmate and bully in high school, holding a camera and smiling.

The last I had heard, Ryan was some big time successful surgeon out in California and he wasn't gay to my knowledge. He had dated alot of women and has a smoking hot wife. Well apparently he had moved back that same year and knew John because they worked at the same practice. Seeing Ryan again flooded my head with the memories I tried so hard to forget. He would make fun of me every time he saw me, calling me a faggot. He would beat me up after school and spread a rumor to all the girls in school that I was sucking cock to make money Back then I was, or atleast thought I was straight, but Ryan made sure no girl wanted to be seen near me.

As I laid there, helplessly bound, covered in cum, I was frozen staring into the all seeing eye of the camera. With out saying a word, Ryan grabbed my phone from my pile of normal clothes and began forcing my fingers on it to unlock it. I tried to put up a fight but there was nothing I could do when he grabbed my thumb and unlocked my phone. He said nothing while he scrolled through my phone. I had no idea what he was looking for until I saw a subtle look of shock followed by a devilish grin on his face. In that moment I knew he found where I kept all the videos and pictures I saved of me being used by countless men.

After scrolling for a few more minutes, Ryan finally stopped, looked at me and gave me two options. He could text everyone in my contacts all of the pictures and videos in my phone and then he would let me go, or I could call my boss, tell him I quit and be Ryan and John's permanent sissy slave. As I thought about my predicament I realized that besides the people at my job, I didn't often talk to many people and didn't keep regular conversations with anyone. No one would notice if I stopped texting them for a long period of time, no one would report me missing. On the other hand I couldn't deal with the humiliation of my few friends and family finding out that I enjoyed begging other men to abuse me. I was trying to think hard about my choice when Ryan shouted "Pick one now or I send the pics and keep you! 3... 2..." In a confused rush i blurted out "Sissy Slave!" and before I knew it Ryan had my boss on the phone, forcing me to tell him I quit. Well there goes the only hope I had of someone realizing I was missing.

The first few days felt like an eternity. First Ryan had taken my hotel key, grabbed my stuff and checked me out while John took my apartment key and flew back to my apartment and threw away all my stuff. Then they made sure to make me watch as they cut up all of my man clothes and threw them into a fire place. Now even if I were to escape, I would still need to interact with people as a sissy to rebuild my stuff. They also made sure that I was to get no pleasure out of what they would do to me as they locked me in a metal chastity cage and threw away the keys.

They decided to keep me at Johns house on account that Ryan had a wife and kid at home. It was only the fact that he had a kid at home though as Ryan face timed his wife one day while fucking me. When he turned the phone i saw it was Bridget, one of the popular girls from our school. She had an initial look of shock on her face but that quickly turned to laughter as she said she would love to see me being abused in person sometime. On top of fucking me daily, they would make me work out every day to keep my waist slim and any food they feed me had to be drizzled in their cum.

I had seen all the doctor shows where doctors would abuse their prescription pad to get stuff for themselves and their friends but thought it was impossible. There had to be systems in place that doctors couldn't get around. Well apparently not as the next day, Ryan came back with a full regiment of hormones. He would force feed me them every night. After a couple months by body was starting to look and feel feminine. My facial and body hair were gone. While my hair on my head began growing faster, they would always cut my hair short to maintain my normal look on my head. I guessed he liked knowing and seeing it was still me he was abusing. The third month is when I found out exactly what kinds of surgeons Ryan and John were. They were plastic surgeons who owned their own private practice so when they brought me in after hours, no one would know. They bound me to an operating table, knocked me out and when I woke up I had D cup breasts. There was no going back now.

The daily fuckings and abuse went on the rest of the year. I had gotten used to it. I had gotten used to them making me beg for their, or anyone they invited overs cock to the point that they didn't have to force me anymore. I got used to the workouts and only eating food they gave me covered in their cum. I even got used to them taking me to sex clubs and kinky parties where they would fuck me infront of a crowd and let anyone watching fuck me too. I was a broken sissy sex toy.

I wish I could say my story ended there. I wish I just remained their personal sissy slave, but that was not the case.

It was early June when Ryan and John said they were taking me to a party. They said if I was good and acted like a true slut that they would let me go. I didn't believe them but this was the first time they had mentioned letting me go so went with it. I was going to be the sluttiest cock hungry whore I could be. They dressed me up, bound, gagged and blindfolded me, the put me in the car. When we got to our location it was quiet. This wasn't out of the ordinary as they often brought me to wherever they were having the party early so guests could use me as they arrived. They bent me over a table and bound me. They took the gag and blindfold off. It was then I saw I was in what looked like an emptied out abandoned factory on a makeshift stage. There were hundreds of chairs put out and tables of drinks, snacks and condoms. They had had parties in abandoned buildings like this before but never to this scale. As I tried to get a better look around, they put a Gimp hood over my head. It was one where you were blindfolded and only had an opening for your mouth which they then quickly gagged. Then they left. Were they really going to leave me here with strangers?

A few hours later I hear people walking through the door. I'm nervous and scared but also kind of turned on. They speak and I find out it is John, Ryan and his Wife. A couple minutes later I hear more people walking in, alot more! I can't make out any of the voices or what they are saying in the crowd. After about 30 minutes I hear Ryan asked everyone to take their seats as the show was about to begin. I hear him introduce his wife as I hear the crack of a flog. They flog me for ten minutes. I moan and grunt through my gag. With each flog the crowd laughs and cheers. I then feel the gag being pulled out of my mouth. They had done this before so knew exactly what they wanted me to do.

I began begging for Ryan's cock as I felt his wife slapping my ass with a large strapon. He kept me begging for a few minutes until finally he thrust his cock in my mouth. They had used me roughly before but never to this extent. Ryan was slamming his cock down my throat, pinching my breasts while his wife shoved a massive strapon, one way larger than anything I had ever taken up my ass. I began to tear up as I chocked on Ryan's cock. Even though I was in pain, everyone he pulled out I begged him to continue just as I had been trained. When he finally came my throat and mouth quickly filled with his warm load and it was still coming. He had never blown a load this large in me. It was then I realized the reason only John had been using me for the for the past month. It was for this exact moment.

As Ryan finished filling my mouth with his seed and slid his cock out I thanked him for his load and swallowed it all then went right back to begging for more cock. Ryan didn't acknowledge me and turned to the crowd and said "Do yall want to see who this slut is? You know him!" They all cheered. My heart dropped. Who was in the crowd. The Gimp hood was slowly lifted off of my head. As the hood came off my biggest fear had been realized. The people in the crowd were my former classmates and almost all of them too. I had completely forgot that day was our reunion. I had forgotten as the only thing I knew the past year was cock. As I looked into the crowd they seemed to reckonized me and begun laughing. Now I knew why he wanted to keep my face normal. Ryan then thanked everyone for watching the show and invited anyone who wanted to abuse me to come up as they pleased. Some people came to use me, some people watched and filmed and some just mingled. For three more hours I was forced to please my former classmates and take their loads. It was humiliating. They all called me faggot and slut. All the girls I used to have a crush on saw my tiny caged cock.

After it was finally over Ryan and John untied me and said I was free to go. As I went to grab the sissy clothes they brought me in, they snatched them and said "No, we paid for these, these are ours." I asked them what I was supposed to do and begged them for the clothes back but they just laughed got in their car and drive away. There I was naked, cock caged, large breasts, covered in cum and life ruined forced to find a place to go. As I went outside I slightly remembered the area so I walked for hours, trying to hid myself, to the only place in the area I knew. I went back to John's house and begged him to take me in. Now I live out my days as his sissy fuck toy forced to please anyone he invites over. I couldn't be more happy!