The Bully & the Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. My uh, God," Anna whined from the pang and moved from his nibbles.

"Stop squirming," he ordered.

Jeff swept his tongue down her soft stomach removing his hold on her hands. He had her now, and she needed no restraint. He kissed around the band of her shorts and could feel her deep draws of breath.

Trembling, Anna sat up, watching as he pulled away her shorts, bringing them around her thighs.

"You hate me?" Jeff asked with an arrogant smirk.

Nodding, Anna was almost out of breath, "Yes."

Jeff chuckled, bending to nibble the seam of her panties. He took soft laps around the fabric, gazing toward her awed expression.

"How much do you hate me, little girl?" Jeff asked, his breath warm against her dripping cookie.

"Oh, um, I...."

"You're going to. Be my good girl from. Now on. Do you understand?" Jeff spoke between bites of her soft thighs.

Rearing her head, Anna bucked at each hot sensation. She wanted him to pull back her panties and smother his smug face with her pussy. She had no idea these dirty notions existed, but his lips infused her mind with sexual hunger.

"Show me that pretty pussy," Jeff smiled.

Unsure of what to say, Anna froze, "I... I can't....."

"The hell you can't."

Jeff pulled at her short leg and yanked at the cotton fabric, bringing the wet, stained panties down to her ankles.

Anna whimpered, concentrating on the bright imagery on the television as he spread her thighs apart. He placed her calf on his shoulder, pushing her closer to his mouth. Plump scarcely-haired outer lips swathed her pretty glossy pussy. He spread those lips to disclose a pretty brown cunt with a pink poking clit.

Jeff slipped his finger around her slick lips. She was like a waterfall, and he beamed at the slippery texture.

"Is this what I do to you?" Jeff asked.

Anna lost her confidence as Jeff strummed his fingers over her sensitive flesh. Shaking her head, she stuttered, "Pleassse, I... No, no..."

Jeff smiled at the contradictions of glistening wetness on her vulva. She twitched when his finger brushed against her clit. Gently swirling, he found a good rhythm that produced soft whimpers from her lips.

"Oooh, my. Oh, god."

It was happening. Anna wanted to leap from the bed. She tried to squirm away, but he was too strong to fight. Her heart beat out of her chest when he kissed her mound. She had never gone this far. Jeff was the first to touch, kiss, or even glimpse her privates.

"Do I make you this wet, little girl?" Jeff asked, searing his lips against her pulsing clit.

"Ahh, oooh," she swallowed her passion, unsure why he was causing her such a thrill.

"Fuck," he whispered against her glistening lips, "I want to taste it."

When his foul-talking tongue ventured between her lips, Anna moaned, pressing her nails into the sheets.

"Ooh. Shit," she mumbled and gasped, "Ooh, oh. Uh."

Anna carefully touched his head as his tongue twirled around her slit. It was the most lovely thing she had witnessed the man do, and she completely dissolved into the sheets, letting his tongue melt her away.

"Oh, oh. Oh, my-"

Anna leaned up when she felt an intense spark and looked at him in wonder.

"You want to cum on my tongue, don't you?" Jeff whispered against her swollen clit.

The vibrations of his voice coerced more cream to settle around her lips. Anna remained quiet. Trembling, she focused on his fingers scrubbing against her clit, unable to pretend her body didn't enjoy each stroke.

Anna bucked for more, "Mmhmm, oh," she whimpered.

"I can hardly believe you hate me so much. You're so fucking wet for me." Jeff teased.

Anna couldn't battle his taunt. It was the truth. His finger settled around her clit, swirling the hard bud with mastery. Each delicate swivel caused her apprehension to melt, and the unfamiliar sexual tension arose.

"Hmm, Oh, my god. What, what, I oh, mmm."

"Sh....Relax," Jeff murmured.

Anna closed her eyes, leaning back to enjoy the ride he was taking her on. A few more finger strokes, and she felt something would occur.

"Anna, have you been stealing money from my store?"

Anna gasped. Her eyes shot open at Jeff's loud voice. It took her a moment to process his accusation.

"I..., um, no."

"If you want me to continue, just tell me the truth," he whispered.

Anna looked down at his thick finger resting unmoved between her pussy lips. Her mind raced, trying to figure out how he knew. Surely Marsha would not have ratted her out. Maybe the cameras did work.

"You can be honest with me," Jeff smirked.

"I did once, but--"

"How much?" Jeff inquired before kissing her clit.

Anna couldn't think straight as his tongue moved around, "Ooh, that's, oh, right there."

'How much?" Jeff repeated with a hot breath.

"Oh, uh. Only twenty dollars, mmm, " Anna moaned.

"You sure about that, Princess? Because I know it's happened a lot. I said I wouldn't hurt you, but you can't lie and steal. Marty said you are a good girl. Are you a good girl, Anna?" Jeff asked.

Anna nodded, pushing up toward his finger. She sighed as he rubbed his finger around her wet pussy lips, teasingly avoiding her hot spot.

"How are you a good girl when you're a stealing little bitch?" Jeff mockingly asked.

Growing slightly agitated from his slur, Anna shook her head fast, moving her hips around his still finger. She moaned louder as his fingertip met her wanting clitoris.

"Oh, fuck."

His raunchy embrace sent her leg spanning on his shoulder, hoping to receive something from this torture.

"I should spank your fat ass for taking all of my hard-earned money."

No, I...uh...."

Anna panicked at the thought but paused as his finger slipped up and down, conflicting with his confrontation.

"Umm, oh, God."

Jeff halted his caress, his tone husky with desire, "I'll only let you cum, if you are a good girl."

"No, um, please...." she begged, her clit throbbing for attention.

Jeff softly began to bring her back to the peak. It was an exquisite pleasure that rocked Anna's core.

"Ooh, mmm, my."

"You wanna be my good girl tonight?"

"Mmm, oh, yes."

"Yes, what?"

Jeff had scrambled her brain with this much pressure building. Moaning, Anna placed her hand on his head, pushing him closer.

"Oh, my God. Please, lick it."

His fingers were fantastic, but Anna wanted his tongue. And she couldn't hold in the passion she felt. She was so close.

Jeff stopped, quickly grabbing her waist and bringing her body across his lap for punishment. A small screech escaped her lips. She could feel his hard dick nudging against her belly.

"Stop. No!"

"Oh, Shut up. You're a bad girl, who needs a spanking," Jeff announced before his palm gently seared into her ass cheek.

"No. Oh. Mm."

Anna squirmed as anger started to replace her desire. But his palm was thick and slapped against her bare bottom with precision, rocking her with a new erotic experience. The pain was kin to the pleasure he had given her with his fingers and tongue.

"Stop. Moving. And. Take it." Jeff chuckled, swatting against her plump rear.

Anna gasped as his palm popped a few more times on her left ass cheek.

"How many times have you stolen from me?" Jeff asked.

"Two times," Anna breathed in ecstasy.

Holding her head down, he gave her ass two light slaps before going back under her to give her clit more attention.

"Umm, my God."

"You like my spankings, and I know you're lying to me," Jeff explained with a sound smack.

Anna let her head fall. His humiliation flushed her face red with embarrassment.

"Tell me the truth. It won't hurt too bad," Jeff mocked, swatting her ass four more times.

Anna was far too excited and dishonestly confessed, "Five times."

The five short pops made her moan in ecstasy, and she couldn't wait for his fingers to roam back over her sticky clit. She wanted more.

"You sure that's all?" Jeff asked with a chuckle.

"Ten." Anna gasped.

Had she told the truth, he would have been slapping her ass all night. The five soft slaps back to back made her pussy leak more, the last five were more brutal, and the sting made her head pop up.

"Are you a bad girl, Anna?"

"Uh, yes, yes, I'm a bad girl," Anna confessed, wiggling her ass for attention.

Jeff fought to contain his smile at her thrilling declaration. He pushed his finger around her sticky clit and popped her wiggling ass.

"You love spankings, bad girl?"

"Hmm, yes, yes, oh my...."

"Do not move," he ordered.

Jeff slapped his palm against her rear with more detailed snaps of his wrist, enjoying her wiggling flesh. He loved giving spankings. His dick leaked precum while his heart raced, watching the waves of her ass shift with each slap. He gave her two more soft spanks before slapping her ass cheek hard one last time.

Jeff moved her from his lap, and his breathing was ragged with need.

"You're a lie and thief. What do I get for all your lies?" Jeff asked in a rough voice.

He yanked at her brown hair, pushing her face closer to his crotch.

"Suck it," he hastily ordered.

Desperate to comfort him, Anna did something she had always thought was disgusting. As he quickly removed his manhood from his shorts, her mouth parted to suck on the tip of his dick.

"You will never steal from me again, will you, little bitch?" Jeff laughed.

Anna nodded with her lips tightly pressed around the tip of his cock. Jeff wanted to mock her weak attempt at pleasing him. Pushing her hair out of her face, he admired her beauty. Her eyes were closed, and she bobbed slightly up and down on the head of his dick.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

Those big eyes enticed him to soften his approach, although he would have enjoyed a rough session with the tiny bitch.

"Not so tough anymore, are you, little girl?" Jeff cooed, "Lick my cock."

With her eyes closed tight, Anna removed his cock from her mouth to lick against his long shaft.

Jeff smacked her face lightly with his cock. Clenching her damp hair, he led her back, returning it to her mouth. He could tell Anna was inexperienced since her teeth had grazed over his dick too many times.

"Come here. I want you to ride this cock and pay your dues, girl."

Jeff planted her on top of him. He grabbed her face firmly, shoving his tongue into her mouth. Anna fell deeply into his kiss. Feeling his dick caressing her clit, she began to hump him for an orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of you, girl."

His tongue tapped her top lip, and he snarled, wanting to enter what he knew was a piece of wet pussy.

"I've never done it," Anna announced, breathing hard against his chin.

Jeff paused, stunned. Surely she wouldn't be lying; her enthusiasm and awful oral skills now made sense. His head dropped to rest on the pillow while his throbbing dick teased her opening.

"You're a fucking virgin?" Jeff chuckled more to himself than her.

Anna winced before answering, "Yeah."

"Come here," Jeff instructed, dragging her body toward his face

"No, Wait...."

"Hush, I want to taste it."

Anna was confused but quickly leaped for joy, settling on his mouth. His tongue darted at her clit, and she leaned forward.

"Hmm," she whimpered, losing her balance.

Anna held onto the bedpost, lifting so as not to smother him. Jeff pulled her thighs toward him.

"Ride my face."

Overwhelmed with his request, Anna ground herself in his mouth, moaning joyfully. His beard tickled her thighs, but she thought nothing of it as his lips sucked her tender bud.

"Uhh, Oh, my, Gah. Hmm, Oh...."

Anna paused her grind to let him lick her into paradise, "Agh, fuck, uhh. Oh, God."

Whatever he tapped into rocked her core, and she pulled away, afraid to let loose.

Jeff roughly pulled her back. "No. Get back here. I'm still hungry," he announced in a hot breath against her thigh.

Jeff did not eat pussy often. His drunk fascination brought on this rare occurrence for the woman on top of him. He had thought the innocence she exhibited was only a facade, and he could not believe his luck in finding a virgin who was not too young to bed. Her taste was sweet, and the blood rushed to his dick at the thought of taking her virginity. Jeff held her ass down and focused on her tiny clit, scrubbing his tongue against it.

"Ahh! God, Ahhhh...."

Shaking and panting, Anna received her first orgasm on the tip of his tongue, falling over in delight.

Jeff turned over, flipping her onto the end of the bed. It was something in that expression. He had pleased a woman before, but they had never looked like Anna appeared now.

With his heart thumping, he stroked her shoulder, "You okay?"

Anna nodded, "I what, umm...."

"That was your first orgasm," Jeff smiled.

Anna dropped her head in shame while Jeff plunged his face against her womanhood. Avoiding her sensitive clit, he took slow tongue strokes at her already sticky clitoral hood.

"You are so sweet," Jeff murmured against her clit, "I could eat this pussy all fucking night."

Anna grasped his hand and groaned at the intensity, and bucked up for another ride. Jeff sent his inexperienced employee on three trips worldwide, and Anna was a shaking mess.

"You okay?" Jeff asked, pecking kisses along her ultra-sensitive thighs.

An orgasm is hard to explain, but back to back, it had created a wonder-struck and an emotional experience for Anna that made her want to cry tears of joy. After gathering her bearings, a trembling Anna whispered an apology, realizing she had lost herself in that pleasure.

"I'm sorry."

"For stealing or coming on my tongue?" Jeff asked with a chuckle.

"Um, both. I'm so sorry I...."

Jeff laughed, grasping his liquor bottle before swatting her ass, "Come on, then. Show me just how sorry you are. Lay flat on your back, like a good girl."

Suddenly aroused by his authority, Anna flew back, opening her thighs to disclose her creamy cunt.

"Here, it's gonna hurt."

Jeff offered her the bitter substance, but she refused with a simple head shake. He took a large gulp of whiskey and eyed her newfound relaxation and obedience. He figured a good spanking and back-to-back orgasms would calm her down.

Anna backed up, unsure about allowing him entrance into her innocence. She was shaking with nerves.

Jeff hunkered down, lapping at her pointed nipples. The heat from his body was enticing while his cock bobbed around her sensitive slit.

"Ooh, mm."

"You're gonna be my good girl and let me fuck this pussy?"

Anna winced when his tip brushed roughly against her pussy.

"Hmm, Ow..."

"Relax."

Anna whimpered, turning her head, "Ah."

"Sh, now," Jeff cooed, his tongue rolled up to her neck, taking soft bites of her flesh, "You're, my good girl."

"Mmmhmm."

Grasping the edge of the bed, Anna groaned as his tip pierced her soaking entrance.

"I...Ohh, fuck."

Even though only his cock head nestled inside her hole, her pussy squeezed tightly, preventing his quest for more. Anna bit her lip and clasped tightly around his arms.

"Fuck, Fuck," Anna groaned.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you," Jeff's husky response calmed her down, but her hole was aching from the stretch.

The incredible suction was unlike anything Jeff had experienced in recent years. He had fucked in the ass, yes, but his cock was fastened by her tightness. Clenching the pillow behind her head, Jeff inched deeper.

"Ahh, oh. Oh, God!" Anna cried, "Stop, stop, stop."

Jeff slightly backed out, gently stroking her cheek, "Relax. Pretty soon, you are going to love it, I promise."

Heart racing, Anna nodded slowly and winced as he pushed in another inch. She whipped her head away, and her mouth dropped in awe at how deeply his cock nestled inside.

"Mmm, ah, fuck. Fuck." Jeff stroked her tender flesh, popping his hips in and out.

"Mmmhmm, it hurts."

"Sh, oh," Jeff pecked his lips around her ears, rolling his hips back and forth, "Fuck, you are so tight."

"Oh, oh, Hmm...." Anna hummed, tightly gripping his body.

"Ah, shit," he moaned, slumping down to kiss her lips.

His tongue became a distraction from the slight pain. She licked and lapped around his mouth, holding onto his head. The passionate kiss was almost enough for Jeff to finish, but he broke his kiss to slide a bit deeper into her opening.

"I can't do it," Her pussy was a slippery mess that caused her to cringe, "Ugh, I'm sorry."

"No, no, you're fine, baby."

She gazed into his eyes and shook her head, upset with herself for the lack of ability. His fingers brushed against her cheek before touching her chin and pulling her closer to his face.

Jeff smiled, "Can you take a little more for me?"

Anna braced herself as he attempted to push another inch. Her pussy rejected it, and she bit her lip in discomfort.

"Uhhm."

"Hush. I'm going to go slow. I got carried away. You just feel so fucking good, baby," Jeff explained, "Relax, I've got you."

Jeff pushed in, soothingly swiping his large hands against her face and forehead while her pussy appeased his huge size. His intoxicating smell left her in good graces even though her pussy was stretched so wide.

"Ooh, shit."

Jeff closed his eyes and relished in her pussys tight clench. Maybe it was the booze, but he had never had pussy like this.

Jeff looked down at her perplexed expression.

"I want you to cum for me, little girl." he smiled and maneuvered down to stroke her steamy cunt.

Her sweet whimpers of confusion were music to his ears and urged him to stroke inside her tightness once more. He refused to go too fast because he didn't want to embarrass himself with a premature ejection.

"Ugh," Anna gasped, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her clit brushed against his thick pubic hairs, and she began to roll her hips, "Ooh. Oh."

Jeff inched into her depth, focusing on holding back his hefty load. He wasn't strong enough to hold his position and fell upon her in elation.

"Shit...."

Sliding his tongue along her damp cheek, Jeff rotated his hips and breathed raggedly against her mouth. Anna thought maybe his alcohol-tinged breath intoxicated her mind when she felt the spark of pleasure beyond the ache.

"Oh. God. Oh my, hmm."

"You like that, baby?"

Jeff fluttered his lips against hers, and Anna whimpered, falling into his kiss. Jeff felt a connection between them, perhaps from the long night's feat and her declaration of loathing him. But each expression she made as of now made his heart race with each slow rock into her valley.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?" Jeff asked in a husky note against her cheek, "I'm going to make you my wife, baby."

Her response was incoherent mumbling that caused Jeff to chuckle.

"Yeah, I know you love this dick."

He dropped down, settling deeper. Anna was loosening up, and his hot whisper against her cheek caused another wave of heat to flush her face.

"This is my pussy isn't it, baby?"

"Ughh, oh, hmm," Anna breathed deeply, wincing from the foreign feelings. She gasped in surprise when Jeff pulled her leg toward her chest, "Oh...."

"Fuck, say it, baby," Jeff groaned, slipping faster inside and popping out, "Tell me how much you love Daddy's cock."

Unaware of herself, Anna moaned out from the violent pleasure. The sensations were too much. Something was happening, and her fingers slid down to caress her clit.

"Oh, God, ooh, Daddy," Anna's eyes excitedly widened.

The pressure was building to a head and fogging every fiber of her being, "Oh, God, Daddy, fuck. Uhhm."

"Answer me? You love my cock deep in this pussy?"

"Yes, oh, yes!" Anna howled, so close to cumming.

Jeff kissed her cheek, "Tell Daddy you're his little slut," he urged with a chuckle.

"I...." Anna's heart raced, lumps of desire too thick in her throat to speak. His cock brought her something she had never known, and her submission came to a head.

1...345678