The Bully & the Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm, um, Daddy, little slut," she breathed against his mouth just as a flood of pleasure surrounded her.

Jeff grinned, giving her deeper thrusts and holding her hair in his hand. He darted his thick tongue over her neck as Anna reared back and forth, finding a position that didn't cause discomfort and connected her clit to something.

His cock seemed to grow harder inside her, stretching her delicate flesh, "Oh! My god! Oh, mmmm."

Clenching her soft curls, Jeff pounded into her with vigor. He gave a husky breath and grabbed her wrists with one hand. Holding her arms up, he pushed his cock inside her with ease.

"Come for me," he rasped, "This pussy belongs to me, and you're my little slut."

Jeff unleashed his hold on her wrists, and she brought her hands up to massage his shoulders. Relaxing her mind and body, Anna allowed Jeff to work her into paradise. Each blow into her spot sent her creaming and screaming her new title.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," Anna sighed, twitching with pleasure, "Oh, god, it's yours. I'm your, mm. I'm Daddy's cum slut. Oh, god, yessss."

The last blast etched into her soul, and the release shattered her into tears. His lips collided with hers in a heated kiss. The exertion from both their bodies caused a cooling effect from the AC.

Jeff stroked several times, making her sluggish fame tremble against his core. Then he came to his knees on the mattress.

Anna shivered as he held his dick in his hand, massaging firmly.

"Fuck, fuck," Jeff panted, wildly jerking his cock. "Come here."

He grabbed her head, moving her closer to his masturbation, "Stick your tongue out."

Anna obeyed, wagging her tongue out against his fastening faps. Jeff groaned and gave a series of twitches as he eyed her pouty lips.

"You pretty fucking bitch," he growled, releasing his sticky white cum on her open mouth.

"Shit!" Jeff groaned and plopped onto the pillows, "You are, mmm. I think I like you a lot better now."

His thighs were weak, and his domination blew his mind. Jeff, in drunken bliss, had an idea forming from this virgin conquest. He needed a wife, and she needed money. This pussy could be his until he received his inheritance. It was a drunken thought from a drunk lustful man, but he smiled at the idea.

"Come here, beautiful. Let me hold you," he urged.

Anna quaked and couldn't believe herself. What had she done? What did he do to her? Her pussy was aching slightly, but his arm felt comforting around her waist.

"You can stay here from now on. When I get my house together, you can move in with me," Jeff mumbled.

Anna figured he was intoxicated and gave a bitter chuckle at his lies. This wouldn't happen again. She planned to find a new job and put her old boss in the past. But right now, she was exhausted and fell into his warm embrace, backing up to let him snuggle her into sleep.

-

+

-

Jeff regretted his kindness when he awoke. A bit dizzy from the booze, he glanced over to Anna, who was snoring next to him. He wasn't a sleepover type of guy, and now that he was sober, he wished he had just left her at the store so he could relax on his day off. His drunken idea took a sober form in his mind, and he liked the thought of his scheme.

"My new wife," he mumbled, staring at her sleeping form and tracing her lips with his finger.

Anna was going to be his wife. He would have to work on her body, but the way her ass had jiggled when she received that spanking, he thought he might excuse the extra pounds. Her lips were full. Her nose was cute but a little too large on her small face. She was still pretty, even though she slept awkwardly with her mouth open as drool pooled onto the pillow. He grew erect as he watched her, wanting to fuck her mouth for interfering with his peaceful morning.

Instead, he sulked as he went into the small bathroom to wash the poverty off of his beard. He wasn't sure how he would get free of her now. After making her cum so many times and sweet talking her tiny ass, he was sure she would be attached to his hip. That was the problem with all of these females. They became too attached to him.

Jeff had his hair washed, applying conditioner when he heard the hotel door slam. Stopping his shower, he walked out into the bedroom. He stood wet and naked, grimacing as he stared into the empty room.

"That fucking bitch," he mumbled to himself.

Yes, he had wanted her to leave, but a bit of his pride hurt at her distasteful dismissal. He went back to the shower, fantasizing about her punishment Monday morning.

The Bully and Brat: Aftermath

Anna spent Monday morning pleading with the unexpectedly good-natured service representative. After some heavy convincing, she got her lights back on, arriving to work an hour late.

The day felt promising until Anna came around the corner and noticed Jeff outside smoking. She prolonged her walk, taking small steps to the clear double doors. Her swollen clitoris had taken its time trying to forget about him, but Anna knew the time of reckoning would come. Hopefully, she thought he would treat her better.

Jeff's lip curved into a sneer as he eyed the little tease. Although his formal attire appeared out of place in the neglected neighborhood, he looked handsome. He stood relaxed, his back leaning against the brick wall.

Anna approached, avoiding his eyes, and instead focused on the bright red tie tucked neatly inside his coat.

"Good morning, Mr. Anderson."

Jeff looked well put together and striking, but she thought he looked ridiculous. It was way too hot in Texas to don a suit, and she determined by late April, the man would be in more of a relaxed fit. He finished his cigarette, stomping the bud out with a polished shoe as Anna stepped past him to go inside.

"So, you choose to be respectful today? Should I be weary of these mood swings?" Jeff asked before biting his bottom lip and recalling her sensual utterances Saturday night.

"I...."

"You're also late," he smirked.

"Yeah, I had to, um...."

Anna resisted the urge to roll her eyes, knowing the man remembered her situation and what had happened. All she could think about last night was the pleasure she received from his now bigoted mouth.

"I told Marsha I would be late."

"As much as she wants to be, she holds no significance in my business, yet you consider her your boss, huh?" Jeff chuckled.

"No, but I...."

"Did no one teach you to say thank you and goodbye when someone is kind enough to shelter you?"

Anna twirled her eyes, realizing her departure was a little tasteless, but she hadn't wanted to be in his hotel room anyway.

"Thanks for letting me stay. I just left because I didn't want to bother you on your day off."

"Didn't want to bother me, huh?" Jeff smiled.

"Yes. Sir."

"You know it took me almost an hour to remove your juices from my beard. I think you could be a squirter."

Jeff licked his lips, brushing his fingers through his neat salt-and-pepper beard.

His boldness made her cheeks blush, and Anna dropped her head, mumbling an apology, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I was...."

Jeff scoffed at her response. He took the liberty of grabbing her shoulder. Anna did not recoil. The two of them were far too familiar now, she supposed.

"I have personally demoted Marsha, as well as Marty, so if you have a problem. You come to me, and if I have a problem...." Jeff paused and massaged his dick until it began poking slightly through his suit pants, "I have a big problem for you to solve," he winked.

Anna had not meant to, but her nose naturally turned up at his suggestive attitude. If she didn't need money so badly, she would quit and abandon the pervert.

Jeff hated her indifference and groaned, opening the door.

"Fix your face," he sorely muttered, "Let's go to my office."

Flipping the sign to close, Jeff led the way to his office. Anna backed up as he kept walking. Glimpsing around, she felt squeamish, realizing they were the only two in the store.

"Where is--"

"Bring your ass, Anna," Jeff cut her off and waved his hand for her to come.

Anna moved sluggishly toward the back office, thinking of any excuse for escape. Once she got to her desk, she opened the drawer, her mind fumbling for a reason.

"Um, I just came to get this paper. Because I have to take it back to--"

"Stop fucking lying, and come on!" Jeff loudly urged.

Once inside his office, Anna looked toward the back door and the only exit.

"You are going to quit being so afraid of me. You act like I'm a goddamn murderer," he joked, closing the door, "I didn't harm you, did I. Nah, I made that little pussy cream for Daddy." he chuckled.

Jeff wasted no time taking Anna into his expansive embrace; her body felt suitable next to his, with a subtle warmth. Her face, however frightened, was beautiful. It was an exotic difference from anyone he had ever been with.

Jeff kissed her forehead, and an odd sense made her swallow hard.

"Did you enjoy yourself Saturday night?"

"Um," Anna shrugged.

"You were pretty decent for your first time," he remarked, petting her messy bun.

Anna held a puzzled expression against his chest, "Thanks, I guess?"

Jeff smiled, knowing she had come hard with multiple orgasms. Anna was reserved, yet the idea of molding her into his wife and enjoying his variety of debauchery made his dick jump. He looked upon her innocent face with no trace of makeup. She had hardly any flaws but her plump middle, thick thighs, and even fatter ass. He accepted those drawbacks were in his favor and squeezed her round cheeks.

"God, you are fucking gorgeous," Jeff murmured, "I can't believe you were a virgin."

Anna avoided his gaze, keeping her eyes on his chin as he brought his lips closer to her face. He was going in for a kiss, and although some of her didn't want to kiss or even be around him, she found herself leaning in. Her mouth was slightly ajar, overwhelmed with his seduction as their lips brushed.

His deep whisper sounded tempting, "You tasted so good."

Anna brought her hands behind her back but couldn't stop grazing her lips against his hairy brims in a tender kiss. One glimpse in his alluring eyes and Anna melted into a pile of mush in his arms. Jeff held such a charming appearance that mix-matched his brassiness, and it blew her mind that she was again becoming so turned on.

Grasping the back of her head, Jeff pulled her closer. His gifted tongue roamed into her mouth, but still, she fought the urge to touch him. He slipped his hands down her back, and her hands lifted to his waist as he bent, delivering a tongue twirl.

When his hand found its route to the front of her uniform pants, Anna panicked, pushing his shoulder lightly.

"Mmmm."

Jeff broke his kiss and smiled, "Bend over that desk."

"No," she pulled away, her heart thumping at the crude proposal, "I can't do that."

"You say you can't. However, if I remember correctly, you owe me, Anna," he noted, "You stole a lot of money from me over the years, sweetheart. I know you don't have the money to pay me back, so I consider this pussy as compensation."

"I know I was wrong. But I can't. I, I didn't want to. I can pay you back someway. Right?" Anna looked at him with pleading eyes.

Jeff beamed at her piety. He lifted her chin to meet his gaze, his cock throbbing from the innocence shining in her orbs.

"I just want to taste it. Can I taste you, Princess?"

Anna swallowed her desire. Her clit jumped, announcing its presence and willingness to allow him a taste. But one bite would lead to other things like it had Saturday night. Anna shuttered at the mistake of giving her virginity to him. She barely knew him, and he had tempted her far too much.

"I, I am. No, I can't."

"Aw, I know you're not very smart, baby girl, Jeff chuckled, "You have to understand that unless you have the money to pay me back for all these years of embezzling money, this...."

"Ah!" Anna gasped when he reached to cup her crotch.

Her body trembled from this treatment, and she tried to shake her head in protest. His hand slid into her pants and crossed into her cotton panties.

"Mm, oh."

Anna moaned, focusing on the American flag pendant oddly placed on his red tie. His fingers found her tiny clit, caressing it skillfully, and warmth rose on her tan cheeks. Her jaw dropped as that familiar moisture returned.

"Oh, hmm," Anna slumped, forgoing her opinions of him and focusing on his delicate strum, "Uh, mmm."

"Yeah, that's it," Jeff chuckled, "This little wet pussy belongs to me, now."

"Uhhm."

"I love it, so tell me it's mine," he resumed, his voice growing more profound, "Like you did Saturday."

His other hand reached around to grab her thick ass cheeks. Tilting back on his outstretched arm, Anna closed her eyes, and her mouth dropped at the satisfying feeling.

"Tell Daddy you want to cum," Jeff urged in a husky note against her cheek.

"No, Mmm, Mr...."

"Hush, and come for me, little girl. Or do you want to cum on my tongue?"

Her body was misleading her. Gasping, she hesitated to admit her situation.

"I...uh, mmm."

"That's it, baby," he instructed with a satisfied smirk, "You want to cum on my tongue, don't you?"

Jeff had found a steady pace, and her hips bucked with an oncoming explosion just as a loud bang on the back entrance startled them.

Anna was wide-eyed, and his finger was still lodged between her plump pussy lips, swiping against her clit.

"Oh, God, stop, stop, stop," she whispered, staring at the ragged door rimmed by sunlight.

The knocks grew louder.

"Hold on!" Jeff yelled at the closed door and then focused on Anna.

Anna flinched from his loud voice, twitching with yearning as his finger rolled against her folds.

"Ooh....."

Anna slapped her hand across her mouth, hiding her moans from him, herself, and whoever was behind the door. Jeff sharply removed her hand, wanting to hear those sweet moans drifting through the room.

"Fuck, that's it, baby, this is my wet cunt, now," Jeff mumbled, rotating his thumb across her sticky clit. Biting his lip, he glimpsed at her O face, brows wrinkled, and jaw dropped.

The pair fell into a quick kiss, a hectic twirl before Jeff pulled back to examine her softened features. She was a beautiful site, no longer fighting her desire as the passion arose in her loins.

"You need daddy to make you cum, little girl?"

"Hmm, umm hmm, oh, yes," Anna nodded.

"Hmm, fuck. I love how wet you get."

"Oh, My, mm, I'm gonna cum," Anna declared in a low whisper, forgetting about the knocks that popped harder against the back door.

"You are going to be my freaky little bitch."

Jeff smiled, leaning down to bite her bottom lip and digging his fingers into her tight pussy hole.

His digits manipulation had her pussy tingling and her knees weak. Right before her blastoff, Jeff withdrew his hand from her cotton panties.

Locking eyes with Anna, Jeff licked the moisture from his fingers and smirked, "You don't deserve to cum, not after that stunt you pulled yesterday morning. You will stop running from me, do you understand?"

Despite the knocks and his unwanted touches, Anna slowly nodded. Now that his fingers were gone, she wanted them back. Her pulsing clit felt exposed and rejected.

The banging continued sparking more profanities from Jeff, "Wait a fucking minute!"

Abstaining from shoving her hands in her panties, Anna took it upon herself to flee the small office before whoever caught her.

Jeff swung the door wide and grimaced at Marsha, standing with her hand on her hip.

"Why are we closed?" She asked, barging into his space.

"Who in the fuck do you think you are thumping on my goddamn door?" Jeff shouted.

"Boy, calm down. Y'all still had the front door locked and the closed sign up. It would help if you complained to Anna about not doing her job. Not me," she declared candidly.

Now that his fun had been interrupted, Jeff finally had enough of Marsha. The woman was under the impression she held importance, and he did not accept her entitlement. She was a fun time, but unlike his cousin, Jeff could not be manipulated with pussy.

"I didn't know if y'all was in here getting freaky or what?"

Jeff continued with authority, "You need to bring your ass to work on time."

Marsha didn't back down and smirked, "I told you I was running late. Sir."

"Go do something. Get out of my office unless you plan on getting on your knees," Jeff said, sitting at his desk.

Pulling his morning fix from his top drawer, Jeff chuckled as Marsha came over to kneel before him, pulling out his already hard dick and bringing it into her wide mouth.

Marsha sucked and slurped his eight inches down and held him inside for a while before backing up. She left no mess, swallowing his pre-nut and the excess saliva that lingered on his cock.

Jeff relaxed, closing his eyes to think of a way to bring his innocent sheep into the fold. Anna's ass wiggling against his face made a spark of passion etch his soul.

Instead of reaching for his bottle of liberations, he grasped Marsha's hair, slowly guiding himself deeper into her mouth. He heard some gagging sounds that would have been music to his ears, but he also heard Anna's sweet whimpers inside his mind. He made his cock head crush against her tonsils and held on to her hair as an addictive nudge to cum crept into his thighs.

"Uhh, shit. Shit, fuck, that's it, little girl," Jeff breathlessly uttered, envisioning his new Dominican obsession pinned underneath him.

Jeff had never called her that before, but Marsha didn't flinch and held her lips tight against the base of his cock. He repeated the title of little girl a few times before his cum smeared against the back of her mouth. Marsha swallowed with a smile on her face, enjoying the power her deep throat brought.

"You can't be mad at me now," Marsha teased.

Jeff adjusted his suit pants and nodded, "Don't let it happen again. Make sure she cleans properly, then bring your sexy ass back here for round two."

"Yes, sir."

-

Anna finished up some work. The flirtation between Marsha and Jeff was painfully evident and awkward. If Marsha had tried to be quiet, she failed, producing loud moans and howls that drifted into the lobby. Anna's slight envy had more to do with her unsatisfied clitoris than her boss's attention.

Marsha strutted out of the office around 5:30 with her bag in hand.

"Where are you going?" Anna asked, "It's your turn to close."

"I'm sorry, Honey, I've got to get to the daycare by six. You know they will charge for every minute I am late."

"But...."

As Marsha rushed her walk, Anna's heart rate quickened, peering at the closed office door. She had to go. She couldn't stay here and become a victim once more. Her hands trembled, tapping the screen to close out her database.

The door flew open, and she studied Jeff's appearance. He was drunk and wore a lingering smile that caused her lips to tremble and acid to rise in her mouth.

"I'm finished. I just..."

"It's only 5...." Jeff checked his watch, "35. You still have another two hours, sweetheart."

"I'm finished, um, and we never get customers at night. And I have to go to my other job." Anna searched her brain for another excuse, "And, I, I told my mom. I have to take her somewhere before I go to my...."

Breaking her explanation, Anna watched Jeff walk to the front door to flip the sign over and close shop for the night. She gasped when he flipped the switch, darkening the front lobby. He was like a predator as he stalked toward her, and she was the prey caught in his trap. Quickly she flopped down in her chair and began to act busy.

Jeff positioned himself behind her. His large hands kneaded her shoulders. It was supposed to be relaxing, but Anna wasn't loosening up. His lips trickled against her neck, and she bit her lip, shaking her head.

1...345678