The Bully & the Brat: Heartless

Story Info
Anna's disobedience leads to a hard spanking.
9.8k words
4.54
10k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I've rubbed my pussy a little too much to this story. That is why it has taken me so long to post it. At that time, I checked for errors but, when I am edging words tend to get jumbled up, so I apologize in advance for the grammar.

-

7 am

-

After washing her ravishment down the drain, Anna dressed in her brown uniform shirt and left. She slammed the door on her way out, but Jeff was oblivious to her anger. He was in deep sleep, sprawled out on her Queen bed. The traces of his cum still lingered inside her, a mark of his territory and a reminder that she was his property,

On her way to work, Anna stopped at Walgreens to stock up on Plan B. She already had a stack hidden in a Tylenol bottle in her room. Jeff never used condoms and purposely attempted to get her pregnant despite her rebuttals. She sometimes found herself daydreaming of what a family would be like. As hard as she tried to picture another man in her life, Jeff always came to mind. A baby swaddling in his large arms made a thickness coat her throat. But it was only a dream, she wasn't ready to be a mother.

Anna arrived at work early. She was always the first one in the store. There alone, she cleaned and prepared for the day, pondering the contradicting feelings for Jeff and her situation. As much as she tried to fight it, she was in love with her captor. She didn't feel the need to call him that now, after purchasing a lightly used Audi 8 and financing her enrollment into the college classes she dreamed about. But he was keeping her hostage, blackmailing her with money and a place to stay. He was a bully, but she had become addicted to his cruelty.

Anna had cleaned everything when the new hire, Craig arrived at the store. He did so after Marsha, which was odd. In his short time at A&J Furniture, he had improved himself and his confidence level had skyrocketed. Today, he had traded his graphic T-shirts and khakis for a suit and dress shoes.

Craig walked with stride around the store with a suitcase at his side and his hair cut neat off his neck in a flattering fashion that matched his boss. Last night, after too many drinks, Jeff had bought him dress clothes, costly ones Craig could never have afforded, and named him in a promotion. He was establishing a bond with the man and last night, Jeff had taken him to a shady location. Craig was uncertain about entering, expressing reluctance, but Jeff found his lack of sexual exploits amusing and aimed to open the 28-year-old up to new perversions.

In return, Craig had given him advice on how to move forward in his business, even his illegal activities. He was slowly building his trust, something a lot of people didn't receive, especially his wife.

Craig looked toward his boss's wife. She was a petite little woman with a fresh face. Had she been single he could see himself dating the young lady.

Jeff had told him she had a temper and was only with him for his money, something Anna had said herself. He wondered why a guy like Jeff would bother with her when he had plenty of others around for his liking. It could have been her sweet curvy body and her innocent eyes. She was on her knees with her plump ass hoisted up, cleaning a small dirt stain on a white carpet on the floor and he imagined Jeff reigned over her little body, something he often thought about. Craig examined her unhappy face and called for her. When she didn't answer, he stepped toward her.

"Anna," he called, his voice dripping with fresh entitlement, "Anna."

She ignored him, narrowing her eyes on the shiny, cinnamon leather shoes, moving up and down in front of her. He was close, too close. Her fingers gripped the rug, straightening it down onto the floor.

"Anna Anderson."

"Don't call me that," she snapped.

"So, you heard me call you? You were just ignoring me?"

Anna looked up, past his long legs and hard stomach to frown. On her knees, she was inferior. She came to her feet with no difference in her esteem; she was short and only came to his chest.

"What?"

Craig examined her small body. She was very cute but teenage angst shone in her eyes alongside a pink blush ringing her cheeks. Her hand settled on her hip, a sign of her annoyance. He thought about the stories Jeff had told him last night and couldn't imagine the young girl in front of him acting in such a way.

"What?" Anna tapped her foot and her body swayed with jitters, "What? What do you want, why are you staring at me?"

Despite her attitude, he kept his smile, "This floor is what. Did you vacuum or sweep?"

Anna looked toward the industrial vacuum, folding her arms, "Do you see a broom, anywhere?"

"I don't like that."

"Like what?"

"This dirty floor for one and your attitude second," Craig arched his brow and centered on her forming a pout, "Give it another sweep, and then you can dust those end tables."

"I just did it." Anna turned around.

"Do it again. That's an order from your superior."

Craig grasped her arm back and she chuckled, pulling from his hold. She turned to face him, scanning his new and improved stature, "Who are you supposed to be?"

"Assistant Executive," he grinned with satisfaction, "Jeff gave me the promotion last night."

"And?" Anna scoffed, "That means nothing to me."

Craig dropped his grin and scratched the back of his neck, "It means, I am your new supervisor. Now that you know that, follow my orders. Get this place-"

Anna made a slow clap that ended his sentence and caused his cheeks to redden.

"Great impression," she giggled, "You could win an Oscar. But you're not Marty or Jeff, so you don't get to tell me what to do."

"That's changed. Marsha and Marty are under my supervision. And that goes for you too, so vacuum the floor again, please."

"Vacuum the floor again please." she mocked, "I already did. So go do your fake Assistant Executive stuff and leave me alone."

Craig frowned and unfolded his arms in a less threatening manner, "Seriously, look we don't have all day. We open in an hour. I want this place in order. Presentation is key."

"God, you sound just like him," she smirked, "But seriously, I don't care what your title is. You heard me, I'm not doing it again."

"Anna, Don't argue with me. I have every right to write you up for insubordination and perhaps deduct from your pay."

Anna laughed in his face. Her account was linked to her husband's and she received all of the profit from the sales. Her giggles were mocking. Demeaning his authority, she continued laughing while pulling the long cord around the machine, clarifying she wasn't going to obey him.

Craig shook his head, "Anna."

Anna giggled and his hands clasped in irritation.

"It's not funny, so, stop fucking laughing," he snapped.

"Temper, temper," Anna said through chuckles, "You suck at this job."

"I am not mad," he lied, "And, I didn't want the job, he gave it to me."

"Aren't you special," she rolled her eyes.

"Anna...." His voice tackled back but came forth with authority, "Anna, I want you to vacuum this floor again, and vacuum it properly. I want it done before you even think of turning that sign around. I have...."

The bell chimed, interrupting his rant and Jeff entered with a frown but brightened up when he saw his buddy.

"Craig." he greeted.

"Wassup, Dude," Craig teased, giving Jeff an oddly casual handshake that made Anna sneer, "I had fun last night."

"How did that thing turn out?"

"Whew, she was perfect. I needed that."

Jeff patted his shoulder, "Happy to help. More where that came from. I love that fucking place. Those girls are professionals."

"I can't wait to go back," Craig nodded, his eyes going blank as he thought about his time.

Assuming sex was involved, Anna mumbled her disgust under her breath and his eyes narrowed on her. Jeff gave her an eye roll since her morning remarks were still swimming in his mind and didn't sit well in his opinion.

Craig smiled at Anna, "Aye, Bossman, I need your help with something else."

"What happened?"

"Nothing major like that," he assured, "do you mind telling this young lady that the floor needs another cleaning?"

"I just vacuumed it." Anna spoke in a high-pitched whine, "I've cleaned everything by myself and I always have to do it by myself. I-"

"Give it another run," Jeff didn't look down at the floor to check and started his walk toward the back.

"Bro, I-"

"Aye, what did I tell you about calling me Bro?" Jeff turned to face her and gave her a moment to retract her disrespect, "You will use manners in this store."

Anna scoffed, "Okay, 'Sir'. Can you tell this dummy I just vacuumed the floor?"

"What did I tell you this morning?" He pointed out, "You need to learn to mind authority. And he is your supervisor, so you need to show him some respect."

"For what, he-"

"Stop it!" Jeff rubbed his painfully tense jaw, "Just vacuum the floor."

"I already did!"

It only took Jeff a few steps to reach her. She backed up but he caught her by the hair and yanked her head back until she was face-to-face with his sneer. She looked over his stern features as her heart thumped with heat.

"Do you want a spanking? 'Cause I don't mind taking off my belt."

Anna huffed a furious breath. Before she could kick him, he pinned her against a table in the lobby. He held her hostage between his torso and the table and she felt a sudden arousal from his aggressive demeanor.

"Don't test me today, little girl. If you keep acting up, I'll let Craig start disciplining you."

Her eyes widened to saucers. With rage, she fought against his hold on her hair.

Craig felt sympathy toward her and stepped up, "It's cool really, I just thought it could use another cleaning.... but.."

"No, it's okay. This one has been begging for a spanking all morning," Jeff said, his voice holding teasing dominance instead of his usual seduction, "Do you want Craig to spank you, little brat? Cause if you keep mouthing off to him, I will permit it."

Anna shook her head as Craig backed away from their heated display. She was humiliated, being publicly chastised. His eyes narrowed, daring her to call his bluff. The thought of being overpowered by two men was overwhelming and she dropped her gaze.

Jeff gave her jaw a light pop, "Answer me, Little brat."

Anna was spinning and wasn't sure what the question had been, "I don't...."

"You don't know? It's simple: Do your goddamn job or get your ass smacked. What's it going to be? Cause we got a fucking business run."

"I'll do it," came her weak reply.

Jeff unleashed his hold and swiped his palms together, "All right, it's settled. You'll vacuum the fucking floor again and stop bitching."

Anna straightened her wrinkled shirt, glaring up at him.

"Stop looking so evil and smile, it's a beautiful day" Jeff beamed, waving his arms, "Be happy and the customers will be happy to spend money."

With a fake smile plastered on her face, Anna grudgingly grabbed the cords, slinging them off the machine. She watched as Jeff disappeared into the back office and her heart sank when Marsha stood to follow behind him. Jeff was a player and she knew the magic he worked between her legs was the same magic he would loudly perform in his office with Marsha.

Anna had been wrong about everything, trusting her fluttering heart instead of her brain. Her eyes narrowed on the closed door, feeling the need to go inside and slap both of them. While he was working on his anger issues, her anger had increased tenfold since unexpectedly catching feelings for him.

"Well, I guess he told you," Craig remarked, interrupting her sulking.

Anna rolled her eyes, "Don't watch me. Go suck his dick since you love him so fucking much."

"No," He laughed and folded his arms, "That's Marsha's job. And you love him too, little girl or you wouldn't have married him."

"Don't fucking call me that."

"How about Little Brat, is that better?" Craig teased, "Daddy's little-"

"Shut up!" Balling up her tiny hand, Anna punched him, "Stop talking to me and leave me alone. Or I'll tell him about how you kissed me yesterday."

"Oh wow," Craig licked his hair-rimmed lip, "Are you still thinking about that kiss? I'd forgotten about that."

"I...."

"You must want another one?"

When Craig stepped up, she attempted to walk backward. In a furniture store, filled with furniture, she tripped and landed on the arm of a loveseat. She fought to get up as he stood close with a smug expression on his handsome mug.

"Move," she growled, pushing his chest.

"Jeff was right. You are one mean little girl." Craig chuckled, nudging his head toward the back, "Is Daddy not fucking you good enough? Or is it that you have to share? He thinks you do it on purpose just so he will-"

"Stop," Anna grimaced, "You can't talk to me like that. What you're doing now is sexual harassment."

"I haven't touched you. Yet."

"You never will."

"Hmm, I don't think that choice is up to you. He said it himself. if you keep on giving me a hard time, I'll have to handle it."

"I used to like you, but now you're an asshole," Anna gritted her teeth and started a hurried walk to the office

"I'm learning from the best." Craig chuckled, "Where are you going?"

"I'm telling him about that kiss."

Craig chuckled off his worry and followed her quick walk toward the back of the store.

Anna paused when she heard the moans and groans behind the office door. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she eyed the door with a pout. Her foot tapped with an impatience that matched the throbbing in her temples.

Craig laughed at her slumped shoulders, assuming she was upset.

"Go on in there, go get your man."

Accepting her cowardness, Anna plopped down at her desk and tried to seem busy. She needed something to distract from what she imagined they were doing back there.

Craig perched his elbows down on her wooden desk and smirked.

"W-why won't you leave me alone?" Anna whined, overwhelmed with emotions.

"The floor," he pointed, "It's still dirty."

"Uh, God," Anna tossed her head back in rage, "Ugh, I hate you."

Craig laughed as she stood, kicking the chair toward the wall. Her hips swayed with her walk, giving frustrated breaths toward the front.

"Hey, Anna," he called out with a mock, "You're a good little girl."

-

Marsha's daily duties came to an end around 10 am and Anna took a break from handling customers to email receipts and organize the database. Before she could log into her computer, Jeff snatched her collar and pulled her and the chair back.

"Leave me alone."

Jeff leaned down, his lips close to her ear, "Craig told me about that kiss," he growled, "You better never fucking embarrass me like that again."

Anna twisted her head to face him, "He kissed me."

"You expect me to believe that?" Jeff scoffed, "Coming from a slut, who fucked my cousin, my brother, my ex-girlfriend, and her uncle. Perhaps it's a good thing I don't have much family, 'cause you would probably fuck them too."

Anna frowned, her eyes glistening with oncoming tears that burned her eyes. He had forced her to be with them. It hadn't been her choice, at least not the first time.

"I didn't-"

"Don't fuck with me, Anna." Jeff warned, "Cause when I snap, it won't be pretty."

Sneering, Anna snapped her fingers, "Snap then."

The three customers lingered in the store and Marsha took a look back, watching Jeff pull her up from the chair. Marsha was curious about what was happening but hurried to guide the customers away from their scene.

Anna silently struggled against his hold, but he caught her legs, lifting them across his arm. He carried her into his office and gave little caution to her wellbeing. He tossed her on the leather couch.

She hurried to her feet with a sneer, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Hush," Jeff pointed at her, "it's your fault. I told you to mind me, now your antics are fucking with my business."

Craig had his head down but raised to rub his face, his jaw was starting to swell. He couldn't have imagined when he gathered the courage to confess to kissing Anna that Jeff would punch him. Had he known that, he would have kept it a secret.

"I'm sorry, man. I swear...." He paused, pressing his hand to his hot cheek, "Don't blame her."

"This isn't anything I don't deal with on a weekly basis," Jeff bitterly chuckled, "I married a slut."

With a heaving chest, Anna stared in awe at the red mark across his cheek, "I didn't do anything," she whispered, "he kissed me."

"And you liked it, that was the problem."

"I didn't, I-I..."

"Exactly," he folded his arms, leaning back against his desk, "Bend over the table. He's going to spank you for this morning and I'm going to spank you for cheating on me... again."

Jeff could hardly believe this woman and her tricks. He took a deep draw to keep himself from punching Craig again or worse truly harming his little slut.

"Come on," he snapped his fingers, "Let's go."

"No," Anna sneered, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

She looked between both of their stern expressions and laughed, "No. I'll scream. I'll cause a fucking scene," she grimly warned, "That will mess your whole business up. Maybe even get the police involved."

Jeff laughed at her threat, "Cause a scene then, little girl. I'm ready for another tantrum."

"I do not throw tantrums! I..." Anna closed her eyes and held her breath. The overwhelming anxiety in this situation made her head hurt. When she opened her eyes, they were staring at her.

"We are waiting," Jeff said, shifting his arms, "It won't take long. Craig will go first."

Anna whined, holding back the need to scream.

"It's simple Anna. I don't understand why you don't get it. It is your bad behavior that results in punishments," Jeff waved, "Start being a good girl and make it easy on yourself."

Anna dragged slowly toward him, fidgeting her fingers across her hip. When she reached the edge of the desk, she arched her spine, pressing her cheek against the papers scattered on the tabletop.

Jeff laughed, "Yeah, just like that."

Anna closed her eyes from the humiliation she felt burning on her cheek. She cringed as Craig joined in with snickers and came near. Their laughter was far worse than a spanking.

"Lift that ass," Jeff ordered.

She did and immediately felt his palm rush across her ass in a few pops that caused her flesh to jiggle through her work pants. Then, came Craig's love taps to her ass. His spanking was nothing special but unconsciously made her horny.

She bit her lip as he continued to pepper soft swats across her cheeks. Jeff stood beside her, brushing his warm palm across her shoulder, adding zeal to the weak spanking.

"When do I stop?" Craig asked with a chuckle, "I've never done anything like this before."

"Let me show you."

Jeff beamed and yanked at her uniform pants. Her cotton panties covered her full ass. He caught her underwear, riding them into her asscheeks to disclose her tanned flesh.

Anna took it in with a ragged breath, her pussy tinged with excitement. She loved the tight fabric pushing against her ass hole. Her body heaved when he pulled it taunt and she squirmed, wiggling her ass to cause friction on her clit.

"Stop moving," Jeff said, focusing his sadistic gaze on his protégé, "You want to aim your hand in the same spot so it hurts more," he instructed.

Jeff held his palm steady and brought it down with a pop across her left cheek, then proceeded to give her ass six hot slaps until her skin shaded pink. He went into four more, all the while Anna swooped and hummed a sigh of pleasure. Her eyes were peacefully closed as if she were receiving a massage. She nibbled her lip as Jeff rolled out ten more sharp hits. He roughly shifted his finger into her cunt, rolling back and forth until a true-sounding moan escaped her lips.