The Bully & the Brat: Heartless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna bucked her hips and looked down at her exposed mound, lips divided in arousal. She could see her clit twitching with a need for stimulation.

"Hmm," Anna relaxed back.

When his fingers clamped her sensitive bud, her clit buzzed with desire. He pulled each nipple until her brows creased. She whimpered while the pain in her nipples advanced to a dull pang. It only made her pussy cream.

Jeff let go and bent his head to kiss her aching nipples, "Your my favorite," He flipped his tongue over her breasts and squeezed her left tit, leading a licking trail over her stomach where he hoped a baby would.

"I want you to trust me," Jeff spoke against her stomach, brushing it as if she were already with a child.

The sensations made Anna nervous and she closed her legs, feeling icky from the thought of childbirth.

Jeff roughly dragged her legs apart, "What did I tell you," he growled, holding her thigh captive in his grasp.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," came her submissive whisper.

He eased down with slow kisses that urged her to widen her spread, allowing her cunt to spew essence on his watch.

This was his pussy. Jeff had taken her virtue and turned her into a self-hating slut. He didn't understand why she fought against his control, regardless, he loved her fight and defiance. It made moments like this a treat. With his tongue, he looped around her mound and relished the smell of his favorite cunt, pushing his nose across her button.

Anna squirmed with anticipation and brushed the brown-gray waves against his crown. She gave a little whimper as his tongue drifted over her pussy lips.

"Mm, Daddy," she whined.

"Tell Daddy what you are, baby," Jeff urged

When she didn't answer, his kisses quickly grew heated, turning into bites into her smooth flesh. He bit down more and her eyes fluttered up toward the ceiling. With his finger, he rushed into her slick opening. The mixture of his fingers' pleasure and his teeth clinging to her fleshy thigh took her breath.

"Ahh, umm. Ah!" Anna howled, digging her nails into his shoulder, "Uhm, ohh, Daddy."

Jeff used his lips to soothe over his bite marks and continued finger fucking her warmth until a flood of cream coated his whole finger. Her cunt was too good to waist and he pressed his lips against her sticky clit, lapping up her sweet taste. He pressed his fingers against her lips and allowed her to clean her essence off his finger while he devoured her pussy.

The orgasms came hard but she was devoted to please. She kept her legs apart, holding them up and allowing herself to enjoy his slick tongue. He bit, kissed, and nibbled her clit until her legs dropped and her body lay limp against his silk sheets.

"Thank you, Daddy, thank you, Daddy," she mumbled as another gushy explosion came to a complete head. This one was strong and caused her legs to clamp around his head. Her grip tightened around his hair and she buckled away from his tongue laps.

Anna felt tears threatening to fall from the powerful release. She trembled as he led a kissing trek down her knee, then slid his tongue up her thigh.

"You taste so fucking good," he uttered, kissing her thighs, "Now I want you to turn around and arch your back."

Jeff lifted to watch her obey. pushing her chest down into the sheets, she drew her arms up and hoisted her ass in the air.

"Spread your cheeks."

Anna brought her hands back and she pulled at her cheeks, showing him both her holes, one dripping harder on his watch. Her heart raced when she heard him fumbling at his suit pants. She needed his dick so bad it hurt.

Jeff brushed his tip across her lips and admired the wetness before gently sliding inside. Her arch dropped from his entry and he held her hips, rocking into her rough as the moisture increased and her breathing came heavy below him.

His cock felt so good she dropped her head and released her hold from her asscheeks. He quickly snatched her hand back before reaching for the other.

"Keep them spread. I want to see this pussy gripping my cock," he announced in a deep draw, digging into her hips to guide his ride.

Jeff rode her hard down into the mattress as her body swayed and she cried tears of joy and emotion. When she came, she dropped her hands again to claw at the pillow beside her. With a single push, he lifted her to his chest and continued to stroke as his lips fluttered around her neck. His palms spread over her tummy and then clawed at her breasts. He pinched her tender buds, creating a new friction below.

Anna was in a space to be used and his title dripped from her lips along with hers.

"Ah, Daddy," she moaned, "I'm your pain slut Daddy..."

Her body heaved back and forth until he paused and a warm gush creamed against her walls. He wanted to impregnate her. She could tell by the way he pulled her hips back, pressing her closer.

"Don't you fucking move," he uttered.

Her eyes widened toward his face. He had a stern expression, one that wilted her eyes down.

"You're going to have a baby, Anna." Jeff leaned down to nibble her neck, "A boy."

Nodding, Anna pushed back, accepting her fate.

"You belong to me, little girl," he announced, slowly releasing his cock, wet and limp, "as long as you stay here I will be fucking you when I want, however, I want, and in any goddamn hole I choose. Do you understand me?"

Without turning to face him, she nodded.

"I'm not putting up with your bullshit anymore. We have an understanding. I'll give you the world and I want to.... But you can't keep pushing me away."

Anna found her voice and crawled toward the headboard, "I'll do better."

Grasping her nape, Jeff dragged her back to his chest and nibbled her ear while his palm spread over her tummy, "I told you not to move. You open your ears and listen when I am talking to you."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry."

Jeff chuckled at her new submissive utterances knowing it was all in vain, "Your Daddy's good girl now huh?"

With her eyes closed, Anna nodded and relaxed back against his chest while his lips fluttered around her neck. She kept still when his teeth sunk into her flesh bringing her hands to brush across his hairy arm.

"I saw that you've changed your status."

"Yes, Daddy."

"What's complicated about our marriage?"

"Well, I...."

"It's okay, I'm not upset about that."

"Are you still mad about the dog?"

"No, not that either."

"So I did not do anything bad, I guess," Anna said, hiding a smirk, "You just wanted to hurt me, Daddy."

"Daddy's cum is so deep in your little pussy." Jeff cooed and felt her shoulders tense up, "Your belly should be big. You should be carrying my baby, but you are doing all you can to defy me, aren't you?"

"No, I don't, it just.. it hasn't happened."

Smirking, Jeff kissed her cheek before his voice intensified across her ear with an agitated tone, "If I find out you're still taking those fucking Plan B pills...."

Jeff clawed at her breasts, causing a whimper to escape her lips. Before he could finish his sentence, she folded.

"I won't, I-I won't I promise," Anna stuttered.

"Good girl," Jeff praised with a pop to her reddish ass, "Come on. Turn around and lick up your mess."

Spinning around, Anna lapped her tongue across his shaft and kept her eyes on his chest. His deep frown was uncertain but she kept sucking hoping like hell he was pleased with her.

-

Anna hadn't said a word all morning as Jeff took her in his arms. He settled her on her length with an order to bounce. Her legs were tired and her eyes dry from just waking but she hopped on his cock as he held her hips. Jeff moaned, rocking his hips in slick fashion and sending his cock in her depth.

"Ah, shit," Came his husky breath across her nape, "Turn around."

Anna twisted and faced him to straddle. She gasped as he hauled her petite frame down and back up, clawing into her ass cheeks. He tensed up and caught her lips in a kiss that she gave in to. She hummed, bringing her arms around his neck to ride him back into the headboard.

"Milk that fucking cock for Daddy, baby!" Jeff howled in amusement, slapping her ass, "That's my girl, ride that fucking dick."

Anna glanced at his eyes and swallowed her emotions but they were doing overtime in her mind. She wanted to hate his bright smile and slap him for making her sexually excited but she gave in and popped harder, glaring at his sharp nose.

Jeff grasped her jaw, painfully so, pulling her to him, "You got something you want to say to me, slut," he smirked.

Anna shook her head, removing his clasp, and continued working her leaking pussy on his shaft. It was good, too good and she didn't mind moaning her adoration out above him as he laid back. He pushed his arms behind his head and looked toward the clock.

"Come on, baby girl. Work that pussy," Jeff charged with another pop, "Milk that cock, ah, yeah.. hmm, fuck yeah, hmm, work that pussy, Oh, fuck-"

Anna cringed. Knowing he was coming, she hopped from his lap before his seed entered her. It was the wrong move and he expressed his frustration by pulling her leg toward him. His morning bliss was replaced by an angered expression and he hauled her head toward his cock as he jerked above her.

"You hard-headed, little bitch," he mumbled, "Open your fucking mouth. Since you don't want it in your pussy I'll put it in your fucking throat."

Anna quickly wrapped her lips around his cock, tasting their morning essence. Despite his balls slapping against her chin and his palm coming down on her bare ass, still sore from last night, she was delighted to please him with her tongue.

"Suck goddamnit," Jeff roared, "You've pissed me off already this morning."

"I'm so sorry Daddy," she whispered against his tip.

Jeff smacked her jaw, "Shut up and put that fucking cock in your throat, bitch."

Anna swooned from his abuse. She couldn't contest her affection for him. She tried to fight it for months but that love was pushing on the edge of her throat with expectations of vocalizing her eagerness to please him. After all the nasty things he had done to her and the way he abused her, she couldn't understand why she still loved him but she did.

"Fuck, uhm, fuck," Jeff looked toward the ceiling keeping his hand glued to her scalp, "Uhm, shit swallow that nut, bitch!"

Anna took in a few gulps of cum before pulling back to gag. His reward for her disobedience was a pop to her jaw then he spread his seed across her face, decorating her with cum. She pulled back and attempted to make her way to the bathroom but he pulled her arm back.

"I ain't done with you yet. Bend over. You'll wear the plug all day."

"But-"

"But nothing Anna. I let you get away with a lot. You've said things I've never let anyone say to me. Things are changing. If I am going to take you to Houston with me, you'll need to learn your place."

Anna wanted to roll her eyes but arched down before him and awaited her punishment.

"Tell me what you are."

"D-daddy's little slut." Anna spoke in a shudder, the title sending shivers down her spine, "I'm a pain slut and your little girl. I'm yours to use and fuck." Her heart fluttered against her chest, beating harder with each word she spoke.

"And?"

She continued breathlessly, "I'm a mean brat, who needs discipline, your discipline. I'll be a good girl, Daddy, and let you use me and hurt me."

Jeff beamed, brushing his palm across her ass, "That was a cute little speech, but you're not getting out of wearing the plug."

"I..."

"Yeah, you're a fucking con artist," he laughed, holding the plug to her face, "I want you to put it in yourself."

Anna turned her head, "I don't know how."

Jeff unfolded her fists and placed the plug into her palm, "Figure it the fuck out."

He knelt on the bed, watching her shuffle her arm around. She rolled the tip against her asshole and gave a gentle push. Using her tempo, she welded the device deeper, giving a little whimper when it stretched her asshole.

"Fuck, that's it, baby, work it in," he urged.

His cock pushed, wanting another round before work. His eyes were glued to the sparkle knob sticking out of her ass. He pushed her cheeks open and rolled his limp dick over her slit.

"Hmm," he sighed, sliding his palms over her hips.

It wasn't long before his cock came back to life to push against her clit. She moaned, feeling nimble from his roaming palms. He slapped her ass and she winced, arching her back for another.

Jeff swatted at her bruised rear and allowed her to push back on his cock. She was wet, still sticky with his earlier bust but just as tight as he enjoyed. He kept his strokes long and slow, adjusting her plug in and out. Her howls and groans sounded out while his hips pushed on, creating slapping pops against her asscheeks.

Anna succumbed to another orgasm with her mouth agape, "Uhh, ah Thank you, Daddy, thank you."

"Arch that goddamn back, girl and stop running from me."

"Oh God!" Anna screamed, bucking back against his length while he gripped her hips.

With her ass and pussy stuffed to the max, she bit at the pillow, falling head over heels for this sensation.

"You love it in every hole, don't you, little brat?" His voice was deep and degrading, calling her the names she loved.

"Yes, Oh, yes, Daddy. Hm, Punish me, Daddy."

-

Jeff lifted his leg as Anna cleaned up the sticky mess that coated his balls. After riding his cock to completion, she had taken every drop of his seed inside her, tightening her muscles to properly milk him.

"That's my good girl," he whispered, rubbing her head, "Get up here."

Anna hurried to his side with a smile and made herself comfortable on his chest. He clasped her waist and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Mmm," she sighed, sliding her cheek across his hairy chest.

"As much as I love this, we need to go to work today," Jeff chuckled, tickling her side, "I'm going to need you to step up when I leave next week."

"Where?"

"I need to handle some business and I need you to be my partner, Anna..." Jeff paused to brush the hair from her face, "You'll do that for me."

Pulling from his arms, Anna nodded and relaxed back against a pillow, "Yes, but only if I can take this plug out."

"You can't work with a full ass?" Jeff teased.

Anna giggled, "No. Please. Can I leave it here? I promise I'll wear it tonight." she purred.

Jeff rubbed his forehead and shrugged, "You win. And, I'll be home tonight. I promise," he grabbed her hand and kissed the back.

Anna swooned, giggling as he pulled her in his arms for a hug, "My good girl."

"Mmhmm," she giggled overwhelmed in his embrace.

Jeff was thrilled to have her back in the fog of submission. It was temporary and neither was sure when it would change. It was inevitable they would go back to the battlefield but right now both were content with being in their good graces again. The only thing they knew for sure was it wouldn't last long.