The Bully and the Cuckold

Story Info
A hesitant beta calls on an old adversary for help.
3.5k words
4.44
17.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - This is a short story about the pain experienced by a beta who is unable to satisfy his girl. Not all the characters are nice about it.

"It's a little late for that don't you think honey?" my fiance asked in her no-nonsense fashion.

She was right, he would be here any minute. But as it got closer and closer to 8, I got more and more fearful. What was I thinking? How did I let it get this far? Didn't I even have control over my own home? My Cammie?

"This was your idea," she reminded me. "Of course you can back out now, but Brandon is going to be pretty pissed you messed with him. And he is not the kind of guy I would like to see pissed. Nor you I'm sure."

Again, she was right. I would not like to see him angry at me. In fact, it was one of my worst fears. He scared me shitless and not only did he know it, but my fiance Cammie knew it too.

I hung my head searching for an answer but nothing was coming. I looked up at Cammie, she looked amazing in her tight jeans and bare feet. She still had that great body as she was still in her late 20's with that thin waist and popping chest. Her beautiful face was exposed as her hair was tied up with only a few strands coming down across her smooth cheeks. She was stunning and I was determined our relationship would withstand our current troubles.

"Well, I'm not going to text him," she said matter-of-factly. "You can just tell him himself when he gets here."

I suddenly thought of a way to weasel out of it. "Maybe we can tell him...

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Suddenly there were two distinct, loud and purposeful knocks on the door. I felt my stomach drop.

I looking over to my fiance who sort of smirked at me as one would to someone who got themselves into a jam and now had no way of getting out. She jerked her head indicating that I should open the door.

I meekly made my way up to the front door of our house and right as I was about to put my hand on the door nob again there was a sound that send me two feet backwards in surprise.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

The pit of my stomach was turning as I got closer to the door. Finally, I just took a deep breath, closed my eyes and opened the door.

"Hey fag!" it was the sound of Brandon, my former bully. He followed it up with a dismissive chuckle.

I opened my eyes and slowly raised my head to meet his stare. It was so intimidating the way he looked at me with so much dismissal. The shit grin on his face told me once again that he had no respect for me as a equal. I was frozen like a deer in headlights.

"Well fag," as he always addressed me with a term of derision, "aren't you going to invite me in?" His gaze right at me was as confident as always.

Right then and there, I wanted to be anywhere else in the world and at any other point in time. Somehow I got up the courage to speak.

"Uh, hello Brandon," I somehow got out. "I.... uh, well we have been expecting you." I mumbled this as I opened the door wider and let him pass through.

"Yea no shit," he said striding past me. "You practically fucking begged me to come like a little bitch."

He had on jeans and a tight shirt that showed off his muscular upper body. Passing by my meager frame, there was no question as to which of us was the stronger male even though we were practically the same height. I felt utterly helpless in his presence.

"Brandon!" Cammie said with a big smile on his face as he approached her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and as he pulled her close to him with his hands on her ass gave her an extremely passionate kiss.

I simply stood there meekly as my stomach seemed to find new lows to drop. I couldn't stand to watch them kiss, so I lowered my eyes and I caught Cammie's pretty feet that were on her tippy toes so she could better meet Brandon's mouth.

As their embrace ended Cammie slowly opened her eyes to him still in his arms and she bit her bottom lip as she smiled at him. They looked in each other's eyes for a moment. I could only see my fiance's face and it was brimming with passion for the man that I had just let into our home.

He leaned over and whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear and she got a huge smile on her face and playfully pulled away from his muscular arms.

She gently smacked his arm as she turned away toward the bedroom area, "Slow your roll Romeo," she said playfully. "I'll be back in a minute."

"No worries doll," Brandon said with a smirk. "I need to have a few words with the 'man of the house' first." He said that term so mockingly it could only be taken as irony. I could feel my balls recede into my body as she walked away laughing.

He turned to face me and had that constant air of superiority. He then feigned a punch which I practically dove out of the way before I realized he was faking. "Calm down fag," he said as he grabbed the back of my neck and led me to the kitchen. "Why don't you go get me a beer? How about that?"

As he released his grip on my neck he gave me a shove toward the fridge that indicated me going was really his decision. I did exactly as he told.

I came back with a bottle that I handed him still pretty much in a daze. He was seated at our kitchen table and kicked out a chair for me. "Have a seat," he more ordered than asked.

He calmly took a few swigs of his beer and let a moment of anxious silence pass. I got nervous as if I was supposed to say something. When I was just about to he interjected, "It's no secret that I don't care much for you. You know that bitch?" he asked without waiting for an answer.

"You always thought that you were so much better than everyone else with all that daddy's money and nice car and all that," he paused to take another swig of beer. He then looked at me square in the eye, "But we both know I saw through all that didn't I fag?"

This time it seemed like he wanted an answer. "Brandon I..."

"Yea, we both know I saw you for what you were and still are," he said confidently interrupting me. "A limp dicked little bitch."

I lowered my eyes as he hammered home that point.

"So believe me when I tell you that when you confessed to me last week, drunk at that bar when in fact you really are a limp-dicked bitch, I wasn't the least surprised," he said sounding completely honest.

I kept my eyes lowered.

"Now, what did surprise me what that a hot piece of ass like Cammie would stay with and even want to marry a limp-dicked bitch such as yourself," he said with a growing grin. "She was too good for you then and she's too good for you now."

I nodded my head submissively in agreement.

"So, I figured I would do the universe a favor and fuck your soon-to-be wife just like you asked," Brandon said assuredly. "I mean, I have no respect for you, never have, but I'm not heartless. And since you practically begged me the other night to take care of her like you can't, well, I suddenly got the desire to do some good."

His point of view was quite different than mine, but as he spoke the reality of what I told him came back into focus. I had gotten drunk. I had confessed to him that I couldn't get hard. I had told him that I have submissive ideas of him fucking Cammie. I had even asked him if he would do it. The liquid courage that I had that night had my bully wind up in our kitchen with all intentions of fucking my fiance.

I was about to speak some words, what they were I had no idea, but Brandon cut me off again. "So, here's where we are bitch," Brandon said taking another swig of beer. "I will fuck Cammie tonight. But, I don't want even one drop of trouble from you, hear me? I will more than gladly show her the time of her life, but that means you need to behave. I didn't come here to kick your ass in your own home, but I am prepared to do that also if the need arises." He leaned in and smacked my chin up so I had to face him.

"Understand?"

I saw the seriousness in his eyes and he saw the submission he wanted and knew he would get.

"Yes..."

He smacked my face with about twenty percent force. "Yes 'Sir'," he commanded.

A small tear formed in the corner of my eye as my face stung from the slap. "Yes Sir..." I replied submissively.

"That's better," he said leaning back. "Now when she gets back I want you to ask me again, this time in front of her. You know, make it official for all of us. All the cards on the table."

I nodded in agreement.

"Hi boys!" Just then Cammie presented herself. She had gotten changed into her cute boy-short panties and a bra. She was now practically naked and her amazing body was there for us to see.

Brandon's face lit up as he put his beer down, "Now here's the real reason I came over!" He opened his arms expressing for my fiance to sit on his lap. She didn't even hesitate to take her near naked ass and place it right into his lap.

We had had a bunch of fantasy discussions about this very thing and we both had really gotten into it. Now that it was actually happening however, I was completely unprepared. Seeing the love of my life finally in the lap of one of my worst enemy's sent my beta brain straight to utter confusion.

Cammie for her part seemed more than happy to have the attention of a strong, confident male. I had been making excuses and using dildos on her for so long, it seemed she had almost forgotten what it felt like to be held my a masculine male with the ability to get actual erections.

I could see her rubbing his crotch expectantly. Seeing his strong hands on top of and then fondle my fiance's beautiful thigh made my stomach drop once again. This situation was totally out of my control.

The looked at each other passionately. "Anyway," Brandon spoke up breaking the silence, "Your little softy here has something to ask me, doesn't he?"

Cammie turned her beautiful face to me. She knew what had happened. She knew I was so terribly submissive around Brandon. She knew how forceful he was. She knew I might finally get what I had been thinking about for years.

"Uh, Brandon Sir..." I said meekly. "Will you please uh... fuck my girlfriend?"

"Why?" he asked mockingly.

Cammie bit her lip again. She knew this was incredibly hard for me. She saw that I was in torture. But, she also knew that part of me wanted this to happen. And since I wasn't able to please her on my own, here we had two birds with one stone.

"Because Sir, I uh... can't do it myself..." I said humbly.

"And you want her to be happy right?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir, I want the girl I'm going to marry to be happy...."

"Awww," Cammie said with one of her hands on her mouth. Hearing her limp fiance say this in front of a would-be Bull was a really different experience than she had anticipated and was genuinely touched by the thought. "I love you too honey!" she said smiling.

"Well I tell you what fag," Brandon said standing up leering down at me. "Since you can't take care of her, and you asked so nicely, I will make a cuckold out of you."

He scooped Cammie up into his strong arms as if she weighed nothing. I had never tried, but I'm sure I couldn't do what he just did. For her part, she loved the sensation of being handled like that. He carried my fiance right past me toward the bedroom.

He somewhat shouted back at me, "Feel free to watch fag," he said derisively, "it's not like you can do anything anyway.

I meekly followed behind him as they entered our bedroom. Brandon impressively tossed Cammie onto the bed onto her back. She laughed as she landed.

For my part I instinctively undressed and kicked my clothing into the corner. Brandon briefly looked over to see my shrunken, shaved nub. He sort of rolled his eyes and he pointed at the ground near the bed indicating where I should kneel. I dutifully listened.

Cammie seemed to be through playing games. She crawled on all fours to the edge of the bed and pulled Brandon closer to her with a good handful of his pants. She hungrily undid his fly as he took off his shirt exposing his muscular frame. I felt even more pathetic seeing my shaven comparison to his masculine body. But, it was only about to get worse.

Cammie finally manage to get his pants undone and ripped down his boxers like a crazed animal. Her eyes lit up when in her face out sprung a thick, heafty, rock-hard cock. Even if I could get hard, he still dwarfed mine.

She held both her hands over her mouth, this time in disbelief. She looked like a kid on xmas who got her favorite toy and wanted to enjoy the moment.

Brandon on the other hand wasted no time grabbing a big chunk of my fiance's hair and pulling her face to his cock.

Cammie quickly angled herself and opened just in time to take his substantial head into her beautiful mouth. She pulled back a bit before kissing and sucking on it like it had the cure for cancer.

It had been years since she had given me a blowjob and even then they were short and passionless. Somehow my bully's masculinity had turned her so quickly into a crazed slut.

Brandon gave me the finger without turning his head from Cammie going to town on his cock. "I have to say bitch," he said addressing me, "Your fiance looks even hotter with her mouth around my cock." He let out his cocky laugh as he finished his mockery.

I felt utterly helpless and insignificant as these two good looking people enjoyed each other in the bed that my fiance and I had shared.

After a few minutes of enjoying her mouth, he pulled her off and indicated that she should get on all fours and face away from him. The smile on her face told me she was in bliss knowing that she was finally about to get some real cock.

Brandon waved for me to come closer. "Get up here bitch," he said without looking at me. "I am going to make you help me cuck you."

"Sir?" I asked sheepishly.

"Do it honey," Cammie said wasting no time.

"Grab my cock and put it into the love of your life," Brandon said sternly.

I slowly did as he asked. I could feel the heft of his cock, but because it was so hard and rigid, it wasn't too heavy to lift. The hard part was what it was doing to me as a male and would-be protector.

I raised his huge cock head to her wet, ripe pussy. "That's it bitch, make your fiance my whore," Brandon said mockingly. As I got closer and closer he suddenly grabbed me by the hair and jammed my face right next to his entry point. He laughed his evil laugh, "Say goodbye to your fiance's fidelity!"

With that he thrust his cock through her pussy lips and deep inside of my girl. My face was inches from his thick cock that was pumping in and out of her, taking possession of her more and more with each thrust.

Cammie, after an initial sound of pain, was making the loudest, most passionate sounds that I had never heard her make. She was grabbing the bed sheets as hard as she could, seemingly in both pain and ecstasy.

Brandon let go of my hair and threw my submissive ass back down onto the ground. He grabbed her ass-cheeks with both hands and he pounded deeper and deeper into my formally loyal fiance's pussy.

I sat up on my knees in amazement as my bully violated her over and over. It was utterly humiliating, but was forming cuckold status with each pounding he gave her.

Cammie loved it so much she began pushing back on his cock. She looked back at the beast fucking her in complete awe and veneration. Brandon laughed again, "See? She loves it! Poor girl hasn't had a man in way too fucking long."

I sat watching limp-dicked as Brandon was building toward climax. I could see all of her pussy juice all over his thick, dominant cock. Her perfect tits were swaying as he rode her.

Brandon was obviously about to come as he roughly grabbed her ass and fucked deeper. Suddenly he let out a loud roar as exploded deep inside my girlfriend. Simultaneously, Cammie came with her pussy completely filled with rock-hard Alpha cock. She screamed out in ecstasy.

They both seemed to have long, pronounced orgasms. He kept his thick snake of a cock inside her and he seemed to repeatedly come. How much of his Alpha seed was shot into her, I will never know.

He slowly extracted his python from her and she let out a loud gasp when it was fully out and then she collapsed on to the bed.

I had just watched Brandon fuck my high-school sweetheart Cammie, in her own bed and my tiny baby-dick stayed limp the entire time.

His cock however, had conquered. It hung low and cockily as it swung covered in my girlfriend's juices. He grabbed me by the hair and wiped some of it onto my cheeks and head. I submissively let him do what he wanted. He pushed my head away and then laughed his cocky laugh.

I looked back at Cammie, she looked exhausted but more satisfied than I had ever seen her. Brandon spoke up, "Hey Cammie, why don't you flip over and let your bitch boyfriend clean that up."

Cammie perked up and got a big smile on her face. She sat up on the bed on her nice ass and spread her legs. "Come here honey," she said excitedly. "You did amazing!" she said with an air of complete honesty.

When I hesitated, Brandon gave me a slap on the head. "Get going bitch!" I quickly got myself together and positioned myself on my knees between her legs. She looked at me and gave me a smile of approval. I looked at her gaping pussy, recently defiled by my bully. There were juices and come everywhere. "Do it honey," she said softly.

I dove down and put my tongue on Brandon's largest glob. It was warm and salty in my mouth but I took it in and swallowed it. Then, I found another glob and another and I kept eating his Alpha load as best I could. Cammie smiled in approval and rubbed my head as I accepted my role.

She would later tell me that that is the closest she had ever felt to me. I was no longer faking being what I wasn't and could never have been.

Brandon came back from the bathroom and laughed, "Hey look! His little baby-dick is getting stiff!"

Cammie and I both looked down and sure enough our Bull was right. It was small, but somewhat engorged.

"I knew you were always just a bitch cuckold," Brandon said owning the room.

Cammie and I made eye contact as she smiled in delight and I licked the remaining bully-come from her beautiful pussy. We both nodded in agreement.

"Now bitch, get out of of the man's way," Brandon commanded dismissively, "I'm hard again and it looks like your fiance is ready for round two."