All Comments on 'The Bully and the Cuckold'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good to see you back! This story was great but a bit short. You series "College Love Meets Cuckold Family" is my favourite. The best ever intricate details of interraction between cuckold and girlfriend and other women. Do you plan on extending it or writing anything similar in the future?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it, just the kind story alot of go for

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He should have packed while the slut was fucking up and gone to a hotel to start looking for a true partner in life. Then arrange to have Brandon's balls cut off in an apparent mugging.

SidJohnSidJohn7 months ago

Lovely! And great to see you back!

Would love to see you finish "College love meets cuckold family"! I loved that series!

And perhaps a spin off series with How Mrs Anderson cuckolded and enslaved her husband with Mr. Johnson!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story and it's great that you're back! I will just echo the other comments that I'd love to see more from College Love Meets Cuckold Family. I'm definitely interested in how it originally happened with the Andersons and how Jenna found out about it. The comment from Mrs. Anderson that Mr. Johnson was much tougher on Mr. Anderson really piqued my interest. I'd love to learn exactly what happened and the utter, brutal humiliation of Mr. Anderson in view of his wife and daughter, and likely with their encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved how the beta male submitted and gave his woman to the Alpha man to fuck. The power dynamics between a strong bull and a submissive beta male really turn me on. Also love how Cammie gave him an out, to call it off. But he didn't, he knew his fate and his fate was to let Brandon, his bully, fuck and cum inside his woman. Once he had begged Brandon to fuck her, his fate was sealed.

aniceguy77aniceguy773 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the nice comments. I am thinking of getting back into writing and putting stuff back up on Amazon. Also, I have tons of back stories that you all might enjoy.

SomeOriginalFunSomeOriginalFun3 months ago

Glad you are writing again!

I love your psychological style!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...