The Bully Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Increase the speed one notch," John said quietly, as he briefly removed his lips from her nipple.

Obediently, Lela turned the end of the massager to the right, thereby increasing the intensity of the oscillations, and let out a whimper of pleasure. John moved to the side of the bed, so that he was standing slightly behind her, and began to nibble her earlobe.

"How does that feel baby?" he asked her, as she closed her eyes. "Are you getting close?"

Lela nodded briefly, and this prompted John to start to kiss the back of her neck. At the time I had no clue about erogenous zones, but John's prior experience had taught him that women responded favorably to this. As he kissed and nibbled her nape, he extended both hands around to her front, and began to lightly flick her nipples, using his thumb and forefinger. This caused Lela to jump again, and her eyes opened widely.

"Oh John, that feels amazing," she whispered, as I saw her stomach muscles tighten. "I am close."

"Has Mark ever made you orgasm?" John asked, the self-satisfaction evident in his voice as he already knew the answer to this.

"No," Lela said quietly, through her labored breathing. "We dry-humped a few times but it wasn't pleasurable for me. He always blew his wad in his undies before I got warmed up."

While Lela hadn't spoken any material untruths, hearing it verbalized in front of another man was emasculating to say the least.

"You might want to watch this then, Mark," John said with a chuckle. "Lela's first orgasm with a man."

A few moments later, under the sustained stimulation of the vibrating sex-toy, and John's skillful touches, Lela tensed up and exploded into a very vocal climax. As soon as she had her release, she reflexively dropped the vibrator onto the bed, her shame surfacing to combat her pleasure.

"Lower the speed and put it back on your clit," John instructed her firmly. 'It will feel even better the second time."

Lela looked over her shoulder at him, and as he calmly told her to follow his lead, she picked up the oscillating phallus, reduced its speed, and touched the end of it lightly against her clitoris. Lela's lips parted and her mouth gaped open, as she processed the latest set of feelings. Within moments, she began to breathe hard, and as John continued to tease her breasts, she climaxed for the second time. The second orgasm was clearly more pleasurable than the first, and Lela writhed around in apparent ecstasy as she quivered under the sustained stimulation. John brought my ex-girlfriend to climax five times as I watched on in absolute misery, shuffling uncomfortably on my knees, as I dripped pre-cum onto the floor of the hotel room. When Lela was done, she rolled over onto the bed, giggling like a schoolgirl, and babbling excitedly about her experience.

"Oh my God. That was incredible," she gushed. "I have never experienced anything quite like that."

"You look so sexy when you orgasm, baby," John said sweetly. "Take five and then I want to try something new."

His words, framed as they were as an assumptive close, were a real kick in the nuts to me as I knelt in front of them. It was apparent, that having taken my ex-girlfriend to new heights sexually, John now expected reciprocation. I had no clue what form this would take, although I had no doubt that Lela would not accommodate his desires, if they involved much more than a hand-job. Once Lela signaled that she had composed herself, John told her to stand. As if in a trance she obeyed him immediately, getting to her feet right in front of the bed, wearing just her garter-belt, stockings, and her visibly wet panties.

"I see you put your panties on last," he said. "The way I instructed you."

"Yes, John," Lela whispered. "I dressed exactly the way you told me to."

"Good girl," he said cheerfully. "You are a quick study, Lela. I like that."

As I absorbed the fact that not only was this encounter completely pre-meditated, but that my ex-girlfriend had allowed this arrogant prick to tell her exactly what to wear, and had even obeyed his direction as to the order in which to put it on. At that point in my sheltered life, I didn't know why it even made a difference, although I was just about to learn.

"Do you understand why the panties go on last?" John asked her, as her face reddened.

"Yes," Lela said quietly, her embarrassment at being put on the spot now evident.

"Explain," John said, ratcheting his level of control up a notch.

"It makes sense for the panties to go on after the garter-belt is secured to the stockings," she whispered.

"Embellish," he said, continuing his mono-syllabic interrogation.

"If a man wishes to make love to me while I wear the garter-belt, the panties can be removed easily if they go on last," she added shyly.

"A man?' he asked aggressively. "A man?"

"You, John," she stammered reflexively. "If you want to make love to me this way, I can remove my panties easily for you."

"Exactly," he said confidently, reveling in his control of her. "Let's put that theory to the test. Remove your panties Lela."

I knew Lela to be a virtuous, guilt-ridden, young woman, and fully expected her to decline his request. However, as John relaxed on the King Size bed, Lela flashed him a broad smile and began to slowly lower her panties.

"Work it," he encouraged her. "Nice and slow. I want Mark to see exactly what he is missing."

I don't know quite how much pleasure John had given Lela during her five-orgasm session, but she was apparently sufficiently enamored with him, to want to offer him some reciprocation. Wiggling her ass seductively, as she slid the silky panties down her toned, freshly-waxed legs, she continued to beam at him, until her underwear were on the floor.

"Show Mark the crotch of your panties," he instructed her. "Let him see how wet you are."

With the alcohol still dimming her inhibitions, Lela walked to where I was kneeling, and extended her hand towards my face, until the crotch of her panties were under my nose. Slick with her vaginal secretions, the liner was soaked, and a strong odor of arousal emanated from both the soiled garment, and her clean-shaven pussy, which I had never seen before.

"Make him hold them," John ordered. "Until we are finished."

This was a bit of a stretch since my hands were currently handcuffed behind my back, but Lela, in an attempt to follow John's instructions, made an executive decision, and hung the wet panties over the tip of my cock-head.

"That is the closest you will ever get to my teenage pussy," she said cruelly, as John burst into laughter.

Once the silk panties were draped over my cock-head, my erection throbbed and danced between my legs, the lewd visual and the caress of the silk conspiring to make me want to have my own orgasm. John shot me another look of derision and then issued his next directive.

"Get up on the bed, Lela," he said quietly. "On all fours. Face your ex."

Once again, without any trace of pushback, Lela climbed onto the King Size bed, got into the doggy-style position, and waited there passively. The look of desire was back on her face, and I knew that if I didn't intervene, John was going to fuck her right in front of me.

"Lela," I pleaded. "Don't do this. If not for me, for the sake of your family and your commitment to God. Please."

Before I could get much more than one impassioned plea out, John was upon me. He struck me once in the solar plexus, which had the desired effect of shutting me up, as I doubled over and fell onto the floor, gasping for breath. With my hands secured behind my back, it was almost impossible to get enough oxygen into my lungs, and I began to panic as I couldn't breathe.

"Relax, just breathe," John said quietly, his calm tone working to dispel some of my fear, and allowing me to regain control of my breathing.

A few moments later, with my oxygen deprivation subsiding, John dragged me roughly to my knees and pulled Lela's panties from the tip of my cock. Wadding them into a small ball, he inserted them into my mouth, which was wide open in an attempt to inhale as much oxygen as possible.

"Be quiet, Mark," he ordered me. "I want you to witness this."

As I adjusted my breathing to utilize my nostrils instead of my mouth, John walked over to where Lela was positioned on all fours.

"This is the position, Lela" he began authoritatively. "When I tell you to assume the position, this is what I expect. Just a few minor adjustments," he added.

As Lela waited submissively on the hotel bed, John began to make his adjustments. Picking up the latex phallus, he began to use it to slightly alter her position. Tapping the vibrator between her inner-thighs, he widened her stance slightly, which served to make her look even more available for his use.

"Arch your back," he instructed, as he arranged her long black hair so that it cascaded down her tail end.

"Head back," he intoned, as she raised her eyes to the ceiling, and her hair fell closer to the top of her buttocks.

I heard the Rabbit fire up, and John placed the vibrating massager on the base of her spine, just above her ass-cheeks.

"Lower here," he ordered, pressing the vibrator into her flesh.

Lela adjusted her position slightly, the arch in her back becoming more pronounced as she did so, which in turn raised her ass further into the air.

"That is it," he said proudly. "Perfect. Good girl."

John made Lela hold the position for several seconds, as if he was trying to etch it into her muscle memory. I thought it was unnecessarily humiliating to exert that level of control over her, but judging by the vaginal secretions that were now evident on her labia and inner-thighs, Lela was loving being dominated. John traced the latex phallus slowly up her back, the vibrations seemingly arousing Lela even as the toy was nowhere near her clitoris. When he reached the base of her skull, he held it there and she closed her eyes under the stimulation. After a few seconds, which he appeared to use to gauge her reaction to the touch of the Rabbit on different areas of her body, he traced the vibrator slowly over her shoulder, coming to rest on the side of her neck. I knew where he was heading, even as he moved the vibrator tantalizingly slowly towards her face. It dawned on her too, her innocence having shielded her from any lewd ideas until they were actually presented to her. As the phallus rounded her chin and approached her bottom lip, he informed her of his expectations.

"Suck," he instructed, as her lips involuntarily parted, and he switched the vibrator off.

It should have been a very sensual and erotic sight for me to witness Lola slowly get robbed of her innocence, piece by piece. However, as the loss of virtue was being inflicted by another man, for me it was tempered with abject jealousy. As I knelt there with her wet panties in my mouth, Lela opened her lips, and began to suck on the latex phallus. It was the efforts of a novice, of course, but administered with unbridled enthusiasm, that John seemed to appreciate. As she bobbed up and down on the penis-shaped sex-toy, John offered her some helpful hints, and a few minutes later, having slowed her pace considerably, Lela began to give her loving, tender, rendition of a blow-job. Using the oversized life-like phallus, John patiently walked Lela through the finer arts of oral-sex, including frenulum stimulation, and glans-worship.

"We will save deep-throating until you have a little more experience," he said quietly, as I looked on in disgust.

Once she had sucked and licked the phallus for several minutes, he withdrew it from her mouth, and switched it back on. Moving it slowly down her neck, he then dragged it under her until it brushed against her breast, as it hung beneath her. I had to hand it to the guy, he had definitely kept her engaged the entire time that he teased her, skillfully using anticipation to heighten her arousal.

John teased Lela's tits incessantly, as she writhed under the sustained stimulation of the vibrating phallus across her nipples and areolas. I thought at one point he was going to make her orgasm just through his soft caresses using the vibrator, but inexplicably, each time she approached her release, he withdrew the sex-toy from her breasts. With my limited sexual experience, this made no sense to me, but the coin dropped when Lela turned her head towards him, and practically begged him to take her over the edge. It was tough to hear the desperation in her voice as she made her plea.

"John, please," she whispered. "Let me have another orgasm. I will give you anything you desire in return."

John looked at me for my reaction as Lela offered herself up to him, and I lowered my eyes to the floor, unable to meet his gaze. I heard her gasp, which drew my attention, and I watched on jealously as he traced the vibrating phallus across her stomach and towards her leaking pussy. Lela was still assuming the position, and this caused her juices to run down her inner-thighs towards her knees, as she held herself up in the doggy-style pose. She let out another whimper, as the phallus brushed across the outer lips of her labia, and I watched as she tried to force herself against the vibrator.

John climbed onto the bed, and laying on his back, scooted beneath Lela so that his face was directly beneath her pussy. Once he was in position, he began to toy with her clitoris, using the tip of the oscillating phallus. After spreading her labia apart with one hand, he stimulated her sensitive button until she had another powerful orgasm, which was followed almost immediately by a second explosion. It seemed as if John was trying to create as much goodwill as possible between them, to indebt her to him so thoroughly that it would have been rude for her not to eventually offer reciprocation. As she hovered just above his face, wobbling unsteadily on all fours as she struggled to support her own body under the relentless assault of stimulation, John raised his lips to her sex, and tenderly licked her clitoris. This new assault induced a whole host of other reactions from my girl, and she simultaneously let out a whimper of pleasure, and lowered her head so that she could watch him eat her out. I had only seen this in porn movies, and it was normally depicted as a forceful aggressive act, one in which a man pushed his face deep between a woman's legs while she wrapped her thighs around his head.

John by contrast, fully extended his tongue and lapped away at her pleasure button with short strokes, the way a kitten drinks milk. Once he had locked on to the clitoris, he released his hand from her labia, picked up the Rabbit vibrator, and rested it against Lela's rosebud.

"Oh fuck, I am close," Lela whimpered, as her legs began to tremble.

As I watched on in awe, John took my girl to three more climaxes before she finally cried out that she needed a break. John ceased the stimulation, emerged from beneath her, kissed her on the forehead and spoke softly.

"Relax for a few minutes, baby. I need to shower," he said as he headed for the bathroom door.

I could tell by the way that her gaze followed his every move that she had already fallen for him. As he slowly disrobed in the doorway, his chiseled torso came into view, his abdomen toned from countless hours in the dojo. Lowering his briefs exposed a very large cock, which was still hard from Lela's earlier attentions. I heard the shower start up and the enclosure door close.

John had left the keys to my handcuffs on the bedside table and as he showered I begged Lela to release me, my garbled words making absolutely no sense as I tried to speak with her panties wadded in my mouth. At one point, she picked up the keys and waved them at me.

"If I unhook you, you won't get to watch me lose my virginity," she whispered softly, as I pleaded with my eyes for release. "You can hold this though," she said with a giggle as she brandished her purity ring.

As soon as Lela realized that I had no way to hold it, other than behind my back, she changed tact.

"I want to see my purity ring as I lose my cherry," she taunted me.

Improvising as she went, she grabbed her corsage and attached it to my cock using the elasticated wrist band. Once it was secure, she dropped her purity ring into the center of the large pink rose that adorned the corsage, so that it was on display for the three of us.

A few minutes later, John emerged from the shower, with just a towel around his waist. As he stood in the doorway, he smirked at me, and beckoned Lela with a simple command. She arose from the bed, still wearing her garter-belt and stockings and walked seductively towards him. When she reached him, she raised her head to meet his lips, and their chemistry was palpable as they french-kissed. It was her turn for wandering hands now, as she traced her manicured fingertips across his muscular, clean-shaved chest. As they made out, his erection began to tent in the towel, until it won its battle to escape the confines of the cotton restraint, and the head of it emerged, glistening with pre-cum. John broke their tender embrace, leaned into Lela's ear, and whispered something inaudible to me. Lela looked up at him, nodded her head agreeably, and slowly sank to her knees. Lela was my dream girl, and to see her kneeling before my nemesis, in her matching lingerie, was a real kick in the nuts. Positioned as she was with her back to me, all I could see was her long black hair falling down her back, and her tight little ass, perfectly framed by the straps of her garter-belt.

I had fantasized about Lela's first blow-job ever since she had turned eighteen, hoping that the familial pressure heaped upon her as a devout Catholic, would drive her to seek alternative ways to pleasure me, as she sought to avoid the shame of pregnancy. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that she would be on her knees in front of another man, as I watched her suck her first cock. Tentatively at first, she lowered her head to take him between her lips. However, emboldened by his whimper of pleasure, Lela's efforts became more focused. John enjoyed my girl's lips around his cock-head for several minutes, offering her words of encouragement, before turning to his side, so that I had a better view.

Over the course of the next few minutes, Lela mirrored her previous actions on the phallus, running through her tutorial with the eagerness of a student looking for positive affirmation. John gave her this much needed feedback, moaning and whimpering as she blew him. It was a disgusting sight for me to have to witness, but despite my frustration and jealousy, my body betrayed me, and my cock remained rock-hard the whole time. John kept Lela on her knees for an extended time, as I watched on helplessly, in despair. After several minutes, he put one hand under her chin and she released her hold on his cock, and raised her head to meet his gaze. Lela seemed enraptured by this man as she knelt before him looking up at him in adoration.

"On the bed," John instructed her. "On your back."

Lela obeyed him without hesitation, and once she was in his desired position, she propped her head up with a couple of pillows. I couldn't verbalize my objection, with Lela's wet panties wedged in my mouth, but shook my head furiously from side to side, in an attempt to jolt Lela out of her trance. Her body language was in complete contrast to the way she was with me, her legs splayed wide open as if to welcome John to possess her, instead of crossing her ankles the way she did whenever we were on my bed. As he climbed on to the bed, I realized that this was going to happen. John was going to take my girl's cherry, right in front of my eyes.

"Take one last look at my chastity ring, Mark," she taunted. "Another man is about to deflower me."