The Bully Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good, Lela?" he asked quietly.

Lela nodded her affirmation, and as she remained in his desired position, quivering under his touch, he took her very slowly to the edge of orgasm, before removing the oscillating phallus at the last second. I don't think that Lela was experienced enough to understand what John was doing, and as soon as she had calmed down, he parted her labia, and touched the Rabbit on her clitoris. Lela let out another whimper, and lowered her head as the pleasure overcame her.

"Head up," John instructed. "Arch your back. Good girl."

Lela obediently followed his directive, and John continued to fuck with her, bringing her to the edge of release multiple times, before terminating the stimulation.

"John, please," she finally begged. "Let me come."

John smirked at me, and I averted my gaze from the two of them. It was humiliating enough to hear my girl beg him for an orgasm, but as I knelt there with her panties wrapped around my cock-head, the last thing I needed was to see the satisfaction on his face.

"Of course, Lela," he said innocently. "Whatever you want from me, baby."

I didn't know it at the time, but the delay was all part of John's game plan. The topical analgesic took thirty to forty minutes to reach full numbing capability, and John typically used this waiting time to create a sense of indebtedness in his partner, as he pleasured her. It had worked for him numerous times, and it was apparently working with Lela. John allowed Lela an orgasm, one that she reached very quickly now that she had been on edge for so long. As soon as she climaxed, he stuck the Rabbit back on her clitoris, and got her off again. To my astonishment, as she writhed around under his skillful teasing, she began to make concessions to him.

"We can try it as long as you promise to stop the second I ask you to," Lela offered, right before she had her third climax.

"Try what, Lela?" John asked, in an attempt to get her to verbalize exactly what she was offering him.

"Anal-sex," she cried out, right as he took her over the edge.

I could see the pleasure written all over her face as she had another orgasm, and he continued to toy with her.

"Tell me what you are consenting to, Lela," he added, as she squirmed under the relentless assault of the oscillating phallus.

"I want you to be the first man to butt-fuck me," she whispered hoarsely, as she fast approached her next release. "I am ready to give it up to you, John."

After she climaxed again, Lela asked him to remove the vibrator from her clit.

"I am done, John," she panted. "It's your turn to come."

"The gel will have numbed you by now," he assured her. "This will be painless for you."

As she nodded her consent, he reached for a condom, and even though I knew it was for the purpose of keeping the topical gel from numbing him up, I was glad that he wasn't going to ejaculate between her ass-cheeks. That seemed like the ultimate sexual indignity, having semen leaking from your asshole. John put on the prophylactic, applied a copious dose of the anal-ease to the exterior of it, and knelt behind my girl.

"Look Lela in the face," he ordered me. "I want you to remember this moment for the rest of your life. I don't need to force Lela into sex, the way you did."

My face reddened again, as I was reminded of my encounter with my then-girlfriend, which certainly met the legal definition of sexual assault. Lela's eyes widened as John lined the tip of his cock up with the entrance to her asshole, and slowly eased forward. Despite the look of terror on her face, and the fact that she was biting her lip in anticipation of pain, it was a drama-free entry, and a few moments later, having been extra gentle, John was balls-deep in my girl's anal passage.

"I am in," he said proudly. "Are you okay, Lela?"

"Yes, John," she whispered softly. "I don't feel any pain. I just feel completely full."

"Good," he said cheerfully. "Let me know when you are ready."

Once again, despite her consent for him to continue, John made her verbalize it, which seemed to be as much for my benefit as his. As he repeatedly asked her exactly what she was consenting to, she finally understood what he wanted to hear.

"John," she whispered seductively. "I want you to fuck my ass in front of my ex-boyfriend. I am offering you my anal-cherry and I want Mark to witness that you own my ass from now on."

With that proclamation made, John began to thrust slowly in and out of Lela's tight little ass. From the look on her face she was tolerating it rather than enjoying it, but she didn't appear to be in any actual pain, such was the effectiveness of the topical analgesic. As she loosened up, and relaxed to accommodate him, he increased the speed and depth of his thrusts, jolting her forward with every inward stroke, as her tits swayed beneath her. Periodically John would ask her to detail what was happening, and Lela would whisper something very lewd and unbecoming of such an innocent young woman.

"I am getting butt-fucked by my new boyfriend," she answered one time.

"John is sodomizing me right in front of my cuckold ex," was another response.

John fucked Lela's ass for about twenty minutes before he pulled out and declared that he wasn't going to be able to climax wearing the condom.

"You can fuck me bare-back, baby," Lela whispered. "I want you to cum inside my ass."

"The gel will numb me up too much," he said, having apparently been through this before. "I want to finish inside the cuckold's ass. Take my rubber off, Lela."

As my girl obediently hopped off the bed, I noticed that her ass was gaping, and marveled at the efficiency of the numbing gel. Judging by the state of her rosebud, Lela should have been in a considerable amount of discomfort, and yet as she knelt before John and slipped off his condom she seemed fine. Having just learned that John intended to use my ass as a cum-receptacle, I was justifiably concerned, particularly as I knew that I wasn't going to be offered the pain reduction of the numbing cream.

"On the bed, cuck," John said derisively. "Spit Lela's ring out and lay on your back."

As I got to my feet, Lela's silky panties hanging from my cock by the g-string, Lela added her two cents.

"Make him wear my panties, John," she said mischievously.

"You heard her, Mark," John said in a threatening manner. "Put them on."

I felt like such a pussy as I slid the silky panties up my masculine thighs, particularly as the liner made contact with my nuts and I could feel the dampness of my ejaculate. The rest of the panties were covered with a mixture of John and Lela's secretions, as he had used them to clean himself right after he took her virginity. They were tiny on me, and the silk caressed my nuts and threatened to get me hard again.

"Twirl," John instructed with a chuckle.

I rotated slowly in front of the two of them, as they made demeaning comments about John using me as a cum-receptacle.

"On the bed, pussy," John said derisively. "On your back."

At least I was being spared the indignity of getting butt-fucked like a dog, I mused as I climbed onto the bed and laid down on my back. My relief was short-lived as Lela began to arrange the fresh rose petals all around me, as if to try and create an aura of romance between the two of us. The red and white petals were very fragrant, and were often depicted as visually appealing in romance novels. However, as John hovered above me, the scattered parts of the rose corolla, made me look like a willing participant, which I most certainly wasn't. If I didn't have the threat of Lela reporting my sexual assault of her to the authorities, I would have hightailed it out of there. However, as I laid there passively, wearing my girl's silky panties and surrounded by rose petals, I felt like a complete bitch.

"The finishing touch," Lela said, as she spritzed me with some of her perfume. "Now you can imagine it is my tight ass you are blowing your load in," she added as she kissed John.

As they made out in front of me, I wished that I was back on all fours in the doggy-style position. Not only was I unable to witness their sexual interaction when they were behind me, but getting taken like a dog seemed less consensual. In the movies, most prison rapes seemed to feature the aggressor taking the punk from behind, whereas consensual homosexual activity often showed two men face to face. Whatever his reasons, John was in charge, so when he ordered me to put my feet over his shoulders, I obeyed. In this position, with my legs running up his muscular torso, he could maneuver me around at will, and as Lela continued to kiss him on the side of his face, John pulled my panties to one side, and lined his cock up with my asshole. Using his considerable body mass to force his way inside my anus as I struggled to suppress my discomfort, he began to taunt me.

"Fuck this bitch is tight, Lela," he said, as she egged him on. "Smells good, too," he mocked.

At this point in my young life, I had yet to enjoy penetrative sex with a woman. However, as I lay doubled over, getting pounded by John as he rested his full body-weight against my legs, I decided not to subject my future girlfriends to this position. At some point John pushed my feet from his shoulders, and told me to put them flat on the bed. Adopting a more conventional missionary position, he supported his weight on his elbows, as he resumed fucking my ass.

"Wrap your legs around my ass," he ordered, the resultant change in my posture making it appear as if I was enjoying getting pounded.

As John fucked my ass Lela was positioned right next to him, nibbling his ear and whispering words of encouragement.

"Make him your bitch, John," she taunted, her arousal evident as he used me.

"I am getting close, Lela," he finally announced, before telling me to unwrap my legs from around his ass.

As John shifted his position slightly, raising his ass higher in the air, he made eye-contact with Lela.

"Get behind me girl," he instructed her. "Lick my ass while I come inside this pussy."

Lela wrinkled her nose up at that demeaning notion, and shook her head. For the first time I realized that she was going to decline John's invitation, and it felt like a small victory when she spoke.

"That is so gross, John. Ugh, do women really do that?"

"I have never felt close enough to a woman to ask for such an intimate act," he lied. "I only ask you because I feel an amazing connection to you. Also, remember I did just take a shower so I am squeaky-clean back there. I don't want you to do anything that you are not comfortable with, Lela," he added sweetly. "I love you."

Apparently, hearing his declaration of love was sufficient for Lela to overcome her objection to the disgusting act of analingus, and she moved tentatively behind him.

"I love you too, John," she whispered. "That is why I am willing to try new things for you."

Emboldened by her continued submission, John reverted back to his dominant self.

"Good girl," he said condescendingly. "Put your nose between my ass-cheeks and rim me."

A few moments later, I heard the distinct sounds of a tongue lapping against flesh, and John tensed up under the stimulation.

"Right there, Lela," he said quietly. "Perfect."

John's torso flexed and tightened as my girl licked his asshole. He gave me a running commentary the entire time, describing in graphic detail what she was doing and how it felt. Then finally, as he told her to stick her tongue inside his anus, he exploded in my virgin asshole, blowing his load deep inside of me. After he came, he couldn't get up from me quick enough, and after he withdrew his cock from my gaping asshole, he stood over Lela and I.

"Put your panties on straight you fucking bitch," he ordered me. "Now, I want to watch you two kiss."

I loved Lela, and never missed an opportunity to french-kiss her. However, she had just had her tongue in the ass of my nemesis, and I wanted no part of making out with her. John wasn't going to tolerate my disobedience, and as he sat on the bed, sipping his wine, Lela and I kissed tenderly, despite my initial reluctance to follow his command.

John and Lela climbed in to bed shortly after that, forcing me to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. He woke her up twice in the middle of the night for sex, and while I couldn't see what they were up to from my vantage point on the floor, it sounded like she gave him a blow-job the first time. Then, about two hours later, if their brief dialogue was to be believed, he tit-fucked her, blowing his load all over her face and hair, before falling back to sleep.