The Bully Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that the Catholic Church had loosened its stance on divorce, and while it was still frowned upon by the staunch conservatives, it carried much less stigma than a baby out of wedlock. As hastily thrown together as this plan was, it had a chance of succeeding. Furthermore, if I was living with Lela and her baby I knew I could make her happy, and end up being with her permanently. I did have some reservations though, although as soon as I went to voice them, John interrupted me.

"I want you to be comfortable with this arrangement Mark," he began. "However, let me remind you that I hold your career in my hands, and I can derail your life at any moment. Why don't both of you allow that to sink in?" John added with a sneer. "I own your ass Mark, and I am sure Lela will cooperate and play nice."

Lela slumped her head at that latest remark, her body language conveying her complete lack of enthusiasm at the thought of merely being John's fucktoy. John stood there impassively, relishing in the power that he held over us. 

"Lela, kneel," he whispered, as the love of my life slowly sank to her knees.

As if to assert his ownership of Lela, John rested his hand possessively on the top of her head. Patting her like one would pat a dog, he moved his hand to the side of her face. Cupping her chin in his upturned palm, he splayed his fingers so that his thumb rested on Lela's top lip, just under her nose. 

"Suck," he instructed Lela, as her face began to redden.

Lela's options were fairly limited, particularly if she wanted to help me avoid John's retribution, so she parted her glossed lips and allowed his thumb to enter her moist mouth. John continued to exert his control over us as Lela lewdly sucked on his thumb. 

'Fucking slut," John barked at Lela as she knelt before him. 

Predictably, despite the scowl on her face, as soon as John started to demean her, Lela began to exhibit the tell-tale signs of arousal. Her erect nipples were evident, protruding as they were against the material of her silk shirt. What was also evident, as the scent of her arousal began to permeate the room, was the fact that my dream girl was self-lubricating under John's verbal abuse. Lela's breathing was ragged and labored, and her lips parted as if to signal her complete availability to this man. I knew that she hated herself for it, but she appeared to have no control of her excitement under John's abuse. 

"Ok, John. You have made your point," I finally said, in an effort to stop Lela's demeaning predicament. "I will get with your program."

After a brief discussion of the logistics, during which Lela remained on her knees, John and I had formulated a game plan. We also agreed to bury the hatchet, and co-exist for the sake of the baby. I wasn't happy that Lela had knelt before him in the bathroom and sucked him off, but I planned to cure her of her infatuation with John.

The following day Lela and I announced our nuptials, and to the shock of both our parents, set a date just four weeks in the future. I think they must have known it was a shotgun wedding, but to their credit they never mentioned it to Lela and I.

On John's insistence, Lela and I agreed not to have sex, as John was adamant that it was potentially harmful to his unborn baby. This decree felt like a cock-block to me, especially as Lela still blew John regularly, and he butt-fucked her whenever the desire arose. It seemed all it took was a text from John enquiring about the health of his unborn baby, and Lela would melt at his considerate nature, and head over to his place to take care of his unmet needs. Except they were no longer being unmet, as John was still fucking the two dumb blondes on the Cheerleading Squad a couple of days a week.

Even when Lela found out about the twice-weekly threesome, she blamed herself for being unavailable for penetrative sex with John, and gave him her blessing to enjoy himself while he was young. It pained me to see how one-sided their fucked-up relationship was, and it was evident that Lela was willing to make untold compromises in order to keep John in her life.

"But I love him," she would always respond, when I questioned why she allowed him to treat her so poorly. "He is the father of my baby, and he promised me that once he has sowed his wild oats and finished school, we will be together at last."

John completely led Lela on, using her as his secondary sexual outlet, whenever he was in the mood for oral or anal sex. Of course, any form of reciprocation was off the table, as it was bad for the baby. The final straw was when he started to swing by her house when he had a date. Under the guise of picking up his homework, John would stop by Lela's house while his date waited in the car.

Lela's parents knew that John and their daughter were just study friends, and had no issue with them being alone in her room. To hear Lela tell it, she would suck John off in her bedroom to take the edge off, so he wasn't focused on sex during his date. It seemed like the most ridiculous scenario to me, but she was madly in love with him, and he was a manipulative asshole. So a couple of times a week, John would blow his load across Lela's beautiful face. As she remained on her knees with his semen all over her, John would head out to take the Cheerleaders to dinner, or a movie.

By contrast, because Lela and I were scheduled to be married soon, her parents viewed me as a direct threat to the purity of their daughter, and didn't allow us to be in her room together. I really felt like they must have known that we were getting married for the wrong reason, but in order to keep up appearances they never asked Lela if she was pregnant, preferring to present the unified picture of their daughter as a young virgin. I started to have misgivings about the upcoming wedding, but fearful of John's retribution if I verbalized them, I remained passive. As luck would have it, Lela had a miscarriage, and with nothing to hide, she called off the wedding.

John, ever the manipulator, appeared gutted by the revelation that she had lost his baby, and even cried crocodile tears as he told Lela he had already started to choose baby names. Falling for his bullshit, Lela offered herself up to John on a much more regular basis, and he went back to enjoying all three of her orifices, although he persuaded her to go on birth-control until they finished school.

By the time the three of us graduated High School, John had completely taken control of Lela. Even though she still lived with her parents, John stopped by there whenever he was horny, and availed himself of her sexual talents, which were now honed to accommodate his every desire.

John and I were both trying to get a Law Degree, John at the insistence of his parents, who had both graduated from Law School, and me in a desperate attempt not to get usurped by him. I never thought he would do right by Lela, and felt that if he treated her poorly enough, she might eventually leave him, and choose me.

By this time in our lives, John and I had reached an accord. Although it was initially due to the expected arrival of a baby, after the miscarriage John decided to continue our arrangement. He agreed not to bully me, and I accepted my role as his quasi-personal assistant, in exchange for my safe passage in life. John had persuaded Lela to give him the screen shots of my apologies for my sexual assault of her. Now, with the advent of the "Me too" movement, and the willingness of the authorities to investigate any such claims, no matter how old, he used this leverage to keep me under his thumb. John never really abused the power he had over me, but he persuaded me to apply for the same colleges as him, and once we got accepted to a few of the same schools, it was John who decided where I was going to attend, not me. John made me handle all of the minutiae, and under his instruction, I arranged shared accommodation for the two of us.

Freshman weren't permitted to have a car on campus for the first year of college, so Lela offered to drive us to the school. It felt weird being in the car with the two of them, especially as John ordered me to sit in the back seat. Lela drove the first leg, but after stopping briefly for snacks, John told her that he wanted to drive, and Lela rode shotgun. I never gave his intentions much thought, but as soon as we got back on the road, Lela snuggled closer to him. After a few moments of tenderness, during which Lela kissed and nibbled his ear, John gave her the first set of instructions.

"Take your sweater off, baby," he instructed her.

Lela flashed him a nervous smile but the look on John's face made it clear that this request wasn't negotiable. As her face slowly reddened, Lela removed her sweater, leaving her in just a hot-pink lace bra.

"Good girl," John said condescendingly. "Now gloss your lips, Lela," he said quietly. "Hot-pink to match your bra."

I knew what was about to happen as soon as he issued the command, and it was agonizing to watch it unfurl. Lela however seemed oblivious about where this was heading. The girl of my dreams lowered the passenger-side vanity mirror, and as John gave her the occasional sideways glance, she seductively glossed her lips until they were a beautiful shade of hot-pink.

"You like, John?" she asked playfully, flashing him a coquettish smile.

"Very much," he responded. "Although you have way too many clothes on."

Like a deer caught in headlights Lela looked embarrassed now, and it was clear that she had no interest in disrobing any further for John's amusement. John was having none of her resistance though, and in a very deft move reached one hand behind Lela, and unclasped her bra. As the hot-pink, lace undergarment fell away from her breasts, Lela let out a cry of surprise and John started to laugh. Without missing a beat, John whispered something inaudible to me that invoked quite a reaction from Lela. In fact, in response to his demands, her eyes widened with shock and she flashed me an embarrassed look.

"Focus on the task at hand, Lela," he said commandingly, as she averted her gaze from mine.

John lowered the volume on the radio, and the sound of Aerosmith faded into the distance. Lela moved slowly back towards John's earlobe, but he turned to face her and spoke again.

"I am ready, Lela," he said cheerfully. "No more stalling."

A few seconds later, with her face continually reddening, Lela lowered her dainty hands into John's crotch, and began to caress his cock through his jeans. Over the next few minutes, as John enjoyed her ministrations, Lela started to relax and seemed to forget that I was sat two feet behind them. Even though John's primary focus was on navigating the crowded Interstate, he still managed to issue Lela the occasional instruction, which she followed without hesitation.

"Unzip me," he said finally, as I swallowed hard.

As I stared on in disbelief, Lela obediently fumbled with his zipper, the all familiar sound signaling to me that she was freeing his cock from the confines of his jeans. Without any additional foreplay, or stalling as John had referred to it, Lela lowered her freshly-glossed lips to John's cock and he sharply inhaled as she took him into her warm, moist mouth.

As soon as the lewd sounds of fellatio began to emanate from the front seat, I realized why John had lowered the volume on the radio. He had a smug, contented look on his face as my ex-girlfriend sucked his cock, and he occasionally made eye-contact with me in the mirror. I knew that John was not prone to premature ejaculation, and so it came as no surprise that it took Lela nearly fifteen minutes to bring him to climax. As he approached his release he began to verbally abuse her, calling her a slut and a dirty cocksucker. This seemed to embolden Lela, and her bobbing motions became more frantic, and surprisingly enough, even louder.

"Fuck yeah," John exclaimed as he finally blew his load into her willing mouth.

A look of extreme pleasure appeared on his face as he orgasmed, although I also noticed contempt for me as we made eye-contact in the mirror. Lela had obviously sucked John off on numerous occasions because she seemed to know precisely when to release his softening cock from her glossed lips. As her head rose from his crotch they exchanged a loving smile and she opened her mouth to present the visual that he enjoyed watching after he came.

"Good girl, Lela," John said condescendingly. "Show Mark how obedient you are."

Lela turned her head slowly to face me, her mouth still agape. I could see John's milky-white load in her mouth as she smiled at me. After a few seconds, John issued his next directive.

"Swallow," he ordered. "Good girl."

Without any hesitation or hint of embarrassment, my ex-girlfriend swallowed the copious load before licking her lips, as if to demonstrate how much she enjoyed eating John's semen. I was squirming uncomfortably in the back seat of the car, both at the control that my roommate exerted over the woman of my dreams, and the fact that I had sexual needs and desires that were currently not being met.

"Clean me up, Lela," John commanded.

I watched on in joint awe and jealousy as Lela lowered her head back down to his crotch and lovingly licked him clean. Once the show was over, John raised the volume on the radio, and Lela sat quietly in the passenger seat, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to give a man road-head on command. She reached for her bra in order to provide herself a modicum of modesty, but John instructed her to remain as she was. I could see clearly that her nipples were fully erect as she responded favorably to his abuse. As we drove towards the school John extended one hand towards Lela's exposed tits and played absentmindedly with her nipples. Alternating between gentle caresses and forceful flicks, over time he skillfully brought her to such an elevated state of arousal, that she finally broke down and asked him for permission to have an orgasm. That controlling prick even managed to turn that into an exercise in humiliation, as he ordered Lela to remove the rest of her clothes. I could see the turmoil on my girl's face as she finally removed her hot-pink lace panties.

"Hang them on the mirror," John said quietly. "I want everyone on the Interstate to know what a slut you are."

Lela's hand was shaking as she extended her arm and hung her panties from the interior mirror of the car. I could see that the crotch-liner was slick with her vaginal secretions, and the scent of her arousal permeated the confined space that the three of us shared.

"Lela is like a bitch in heat," John said coldly, as he made eye-contact with me in the mirror. "She can't control her base urges."

Glancing over at Lela as she sat there completely red-faced, John forcefully twisted and pulled one of her nipples. Lela let out a cry of pleasure which drew a smile from her tormentor.

"Good girl," John said with a sneer. "Now play with yourself."

Lela was clearly conflicted as she stuck her hand between her legs and stroked her clitoris, while John continued to toy with her nipples. I was shocked by the alacrity of her first orgasm, she truly was putty in his hands. John didn't even permit her any recovery time, but continued his assault on her breasts. Lela's second orgasm, arriving as it did a few moments after her first, was much more intense, and she cried out his name as she climaxed on the front seat of the car. John allowed Lela five or six releases as we drove down the Interstate, before informing her that he was ready to get off again.

Lela ended up giving John oral sex twice more on the four hour car ride. I could see how much she loved him as she looked adoringly into his eyes, all three times that she presented him with the visual of his load in her mouth. John, in contrast, appeared to view Lela as his fuck-toy, and kept her naked until after he was parked in the designated "New Admissions" lot.

After we checked in with administration at the college, we were escorted to our shared room. Lela was still with us, and remained so after the Resident Assistant left us to unpack. John chose which bed he wanted, and put his belongings next to it to assert his ownership.

"Make my bed first, Mark," he said quietly, as Lela looked on in amusement.

I ended up making both of our beds as he and Lela said their goodbyes. As she kissed him tenderly, and told him that she loved him, she announced that she needed to get back on the road, for the four hour return journey. John asked me to excuse them for a few minutes, and I took a shower.

Unfortunately for me, the bed wasn't the only thing that John asserted ownership over that day. John ended up fucking Lela while I showered, and the asshole had the audacity to enjoy her in my bed. Of course, I didn't find out until bedtime, when I pulled back the comforter to find that my brand new sheets were stained with their combined fluids. Lela left me a parting gift too, the pair of tiny hot-pink panties that had hung on the car mirror for most of our drive. Still damp with her vaginal secretions, Lela had spritzed them with a liberal dose of her favorite perfume. Hidden under my pillow, I smelled them the second I laid down, and I reached underneath my head to retrieve them. To my surprise, Lela's purity ring was under there too, wrapped in a hand-written note.

"I can't wear this anymore, Mark," she had written. "I expect you to though."

This was such a kick in the nuts for me, even though I knew it was appropriate as I was still a virgin.

As we settled into the new routine of college, John and I co-existed in our shared living space, with me assuming the domestic duties, such as bed-making, keeping the bathroom spotless and doing John's laundry. Having the same major, Political Science, meant that we took a lot of the same classes together, and I was also tasked with doing much of the heavy lifting for our homework.

My work as his assistant left John free to do what he excelled at, picking up chicks, and within a couple of months of us joining the school, John was fucking several different young co-eds at the same time. Lela still drove up to see him every few weeks, but John used her infatuation with him against her, pushing her further and further sexually. It seemed like the worse he treated her, the more she adored him. John made no attempt to hide the fact that he was playing the field, and would frequently have Lela suck him off before announcing that he was going out on a date with another girl. He had pulled this crap in High School, but I couldn't believe she was still falling for it, now that we were all in college.

One Friday afternoon Lela showed up at the appointed time, and John wasn't home. I invited her in to our room, and as Lela texted John every few minutes, the two of us chatted. It was a little awkward at first, but after a while we realized that we had a lot in common, despite having split over a year ago. I still had very strong feelings for Lela, as she had been my first and only actual girlfriend. However, despite being comfortable around each other, she was smitten with John and I knew I had lost her forever. John ignored her repeated texts, and at some point Lela told me that she was hungry, so went down to the food court to get something to eat.

As it happened, John was there too, apparently on a date with a gorgeous young blonde. Lela was devastated when she saw him, but John didn't demonstrate any remorse. Beckoning Lela over with his upraised hand, he put his arm possessively around the young blonde who was oblivious to Lela's existence. John and Lela had a brief exchange, during which John introduced his new girlfriend to Lela, without any hint of shame. When Lela returned to me, she was distraught.