The Bully Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why the fuck did you pay for a hotel room for my girlfriend, Mark?" John began aggressively. "What have you guys been up to behind my back?"

As Lela shuffled around nervously on her knees, I tried to answer.

"Lela needed a place to warm up, John," I said quietly. "She doesn't have a credit card so I charged the room on mine."

"Did you guys fuck?" he asked sternly.

"No, of course not," I said with as much respect as I could muster. "She's your girl, John."

"Lela," he said ominously. "Think very carefully before you answer. If you lie to me, we are finished forever."

With the threat of losing John in the air, Lela immediately broke down and fessed up, framing her answer in such a way as to incriminate me.

"Mark got me drunk, told me to come to his hotel room to sober up, and then seduced me," she blurted out. "It was a terrible waste of time. Mark came prematurely and I never even got close to orgasm," she added, as John began to smirk at me.

"Is that true, Mark?" John asked in a menacing tone. "Anything else to add?"

I loved this woman very much, and my long-term goal was to eventually marry her. There seemed to be no reason to jeopardize this by throwing Lela under the bus, so I just nodded my head agreeably.

"I gave him his first cream pie, too," Lela added with a giggle, as she saw John's body language start to soften.

"Did you enjoy that you pussy?" John spat at me, his relaxed pose stiffening as he loomed over me as I knelt submissively before him.

As John seemed to process the fact that I had got balls-deep inside his girl, I could see his jealousy boiling within him.

"I am going to punish the two of you for this indiscretion," he said with a sneer, as he sauntered around the hotel room enjoying the control he exerted over us. "Which one of you should I discipline first?"

I swallowed hard at his choice of words. You discipline a recalcitrant adolescent or an ill-behaved puppy, not a grown man, for fuck's sake. Lela flashed me a sideways glance, and as she looked at me expectantly I knew that I should've stepped up to shield her from his punishment. I was going to marry this woman one day, solemnly vow in front of all of our mutual friends and family to love and protect her. If there was ever a time to stand up and fight for my future wife, this was it. John was putting my manhood to the test, but despite knowing what was expected of me, my fear of John and his capacity for violence froze me to the spot and I remained silent.

"Fucking pussy," John spat at me. "Get your cowardly ass over here."

As I went to get to my feet, John issued his next directive.

"Crawl to me cuck," he said with a chuckle.

As I crawled towards him on my hands and knees, my shame caused my face to redden. John was leaning against the far wall of the hotel room watching my submission with a smirk on his face. Once I reached him he addressed me in a very firm tone.

"Strip," he barked. "Naked."

The last time I was in this position my indecisiveness had cost me a swift strike to the head with stainless steel handcuffs, so I reflexively obeyed him. 

"You too Lela," John continued, as I removed my clothes. "Assume the position on the bed."

My heart was racing as I processed the developments. John got off on control as much as sex, and as I realized that he was probably going to sodomize us both, I swallowed hard. For her part Lela had suppressed her fear and as she seductively undressed, it seemed as if she was in a state of arousal. Once she was naked Lela walked gracefully towards the hotel bed, and with a demure look over her shoulder got onto all fours upon it. In contrast my hands were shaking as I got naked, equal parts fear and anticipation as I was dreading getting butt-fucked, but inexplicably aroused by the prospect of watching John fuck Lela's ass. 

Lela took an eternally long time to get the details of "the position" perfect, arching her back and throwing her head back so that her long hair spilled down to her ass. Judging by her firm buttocks, she had been dieting and working out to make herself as attractive as possible for the man she loved. John nodded approvingly and Lela responded by wiggling her ass, seemingly offering it up to my roommate. I watched on enviously as they engaged in a playful and sexy manner.

Lela had a look of desire on her face and I noticed the tell-tale signs of her arousal as traces of her vaginal secretions appeared on her inner-thighs. I don't know if it was the sight of her self-lubrication or the scent of her arousal, but inexplicably I began to get an erection. John was enjoying our total submission to him and sauntered over towards where Lela was waiting and positioned himself right behind her.

"Get over here cuck," he ordered me. "Unfasten my belt."

Cognizant of the fact that my movements around the hotel room would be accomplished by crawling, I moved towards John on my hands and knees. I was visibly shaking as I reached for his belt buckle and began to undo it. Lela watched intently, a smile on her face as she seemingly enjoyed my capitulation to him.

"Remove it and fold it in two," he ordered, as I ran the belt through the loops of his pants.

I must have had a quizzical look on my face because after I folded the leather belt in half, John issued his next directive.

"Hold it firmly by the belt buckle," he said firmly.

With shaky hands I followed his instructions, and as it dawned on me what was about to transpire the smile evaporated from Lela's face. She swallowed hard as we both realized that John was going to make me punish Lela for her infidelity.

"Stand up, Mark," John ordered me. "You are going to punish my bitch for her indiscretions," he whispered, as silence descended on the room. "Count each stroke immediately after you strike her."

I really didn't want to do this but recalling how John had forced me to comply with each and every one of his previous demands, it was inevitable that I was going to have to beat my future wife with the leather belt.

"Begin," John said firmly, snapping me out of my trance. "Do it Mark, or I will put you on the bed next to that dirty slut and beat both of you until you cry like little girls."

"Eyes front Lela," he ordered, as my dream girl averted her gaze from mine and lowered her head in submission.

I knew that John didn't expect me to use my full force to whip Lela with his belt, so I struck her half-heartedly. Even though the blow was fairly weak, Lela let out a cry of pain to satisfy John's lust for retribution. He was having none of it though, and addressed me in a demanding tone.

"Hand me the belt, Mark," he ordered. "I will show you what I expect from you."

Lela's face sank as I handed our tormentor the leather belt, and I flashed her an apologetic look. John enveloped the buckle in the palm of his hand, and as the end of the belt hung from his clenched fist, he raised his arm skyward. Then without telegraphing his intentions, he rotated his upper torso slightly and in a swift motion brought the full force of the leather belt down upon me. A sharp crack reverberated around the hotel room as the belt landed on my bare buttocks, followed by an involuntary plaintive wail as I processed and reacted to the pain.

"Count the strokes, pussy," John ordered me as I stood naked before him trembling with fear.

"One," I stammered hesitantly, trying to figure out how many more blows I could take before I fled the room.

As it turned out, seven more was the magic number, and even as my ass turned a bright shade of red under his relentless assault, fear of the consequences of disobedience kept me rooted to the spot. John managed to find almost the exact same spot on my lower buttocks for the first six strikes, which greatly exacerbated the pain. Then, sensing that any more punishment might break my skin, he directed blow number seven across my upper-thighs. Even though it was inadvertent, the end of the belt wrapped around my leg upon impact, striking me in the testicles. This excruciatingly painful contact simultaneously took my breath away and dropped me to my knees.

"Seven," I whimpered, barely able to form the word.

The eighth and final blow landed across my shoulders as I knelt before him, knocking me into a prone position. I curled up in the fetal position, and with my future wife looking on in astonishment I looked up at John in total submission.

"Eight," I cried. "John, enough please," I begged.

John seemed satisfied that I was truly repentant and turned his attentions to Lela. Even though she had just witnessed John's skillful application of pain to reduce me to a blubbering mess, she didn't seem fearful and as I watched the two of them interact, I understood why. Inexplicably, my subjugation at my roommate's hands had aroused the two of them, and as John stood just behind Lela's naked form, I could see the clear outline of his erection in his pants.

Lela's desire was evident too, her erect nipples hanging below her as she waited in the doggy-style position. I could see that she had self-lubricated, and her labia and inner-thighs were slick with her vaginal secretions. John smirked at me as he slowly unzipped his pants, releasing his erection from its confines.

"How should I punish this fucking slut, Mark?" he asked me ominously, as Lela wiggled her ass seductively to convey her availability to my nemesis.

At this point he had beaten any resistance out of me, and while I certainly didn't want to witness him thrash Lela with his leather belt, I also didn't want to be forced to watch them fuck. John knew this of course, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy stoking my jealousy as he slowly moved towards Lela's ass. He was still holding the leather belt and Lela jumped when he ran the grainy side of it across her upturned butt-cheeks.

"Shall I beat her ass or fuck it, Mark?" he asked me with a sneer. "You decide."

This was an awful decision for me to have to make, especially as I had already endured both punishments from this man, and knew from first-hand experience that they were equally painful to go through. As I stood there in silence with my head bowed, it was Lela who spoke next.

"Fuck my ass baby," she whispered seductively. "Show that pussy Mark how to make a girl orgasm."

"That's right," John said with a chuckle. "Mark blew his load prematurely when you guys fucked earlier. You didn't come yet, Lela."

"On the bed, cuck," he ordered me in an aggressive tone. "Get into the 69 position with my girl."

As I got up from my knees, I realized quite how much pain I was in and my movements were tentative to say the least. My nuts were throbbing, and there was a large red welt on the base of my scrotum from where the belt had made accidental contact. Once I was underneath Lela, John made some subtle adjustments to both of our positions. Then, without warning, he fired up the Rabbit and touched the tip of it against the inside of Lela's labia.

Lela was already in an elevated state of arousal, having first been left high and dry by my premature ejaculation, and then titillated by John's dominance of me. So, unsurprisingly, as the vibrating sex-toy lightly caressed her genitals, she began to show signs of her excitement. To say I had a bird's eye view would have been an understatement. Positioned as I was directly beneath her sex, I was witness to the sight, sounds and aroma of her ever-moistening vagina. John was an expert at tease and denial, and played Lela perfectly.

My jealousy combined with feelings of sexual inadequacy as I watched the tell-tale signs of Lela getting worked up. Occasionally she emitted a quiet moan of pleasure as John teased her mercilessly with that Rabbit. After one particularly vocal expression of arousal, Lela dropped her head slightly and I could see her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were glazed over with pleasure.

"Arch your back, slut," John ordered, snapping her out of her trance.

As Lela's head lifted back up into "the position," her tits jutted forward and I could see that her nipples were fully erect. Her breathing was labored too, her stomach and rib-cage visible as she took ever-deepening breaths. There was a light sheen of perspiration on her neck and between her tits, and as John continued to tease her, I noticed her abdomen muscles tighten.

"Let me know when you are close, slut," he whispered. "I don't want Mark to miss the show."

Lela's breathing was ragged now, and her head slumped down before John reminded her to maintain his desired position.

"I am close, John," she intoned through clenched teeth. "I am really close."

I could see Lela's frustration as John removed the tip of the Rabbit from the inside of her labia, and she let out an exasperated moan. John waited a few seconds for Lela to compose herself before he placed two fingers at the entrance to her vagina, and splayed her labia apart. I now had a view of her exposed pussy, the self-lubricated entrance emitting a strong aroma of arousal, as the clitoris throbbed and pulsated, seemingly begging for attention. John held her labia apart with his fingers, and turned the vibrating sex-toy back on. The sound alone caused Lela to inhale sharply, but when he touched the tip of it gently against her clitoris, she cried out in pleasure.

As I lay helplessly beneath the woman of my dreams, my roommate and nemesis edged Lela relentlessly towards orgasm without ever actually allowing her over the edge. She was trembling with anticipation now, her taut abs visibly flexing beneath her increasingly glistening skin, covered as it was with a light sheen of perspiration. Occasionally she would beg for release, only to be told that this was a punishment, not a reward.

Lela was glistening from her neck to her vagina, the moisture on her neck, stomach and tits only distinguishable from the dampness of her pussy by the lack of aroma. While it was clear that her upper body was covered in perspiration, the entrance to her vagina was coated with her secretions, and this natural lubricant was very pungent. Overpowering to me in fact, as I lay just inches beneath her.

John touched the Rabbit lightly against her clitoris one last time, and then in one effortless motion, lined his cock up with the entrance to her love-canal, and eased inside her until he was balls-deep. The erotic sight of Lela's ever-moistening pussy was now replaced with John's swollen nut sack as he entered my ex-girlfriend.

Lela let out a low moan of pleasure, and as John's balls hung just above my chin, he began to slowly fuck her. I felt the asshole spread his legs apart slightly, which had the effect of lowering his nuts, until they grazed against my chin. Once he was satisfied that I could feel them making love, as well as see and smell them, he began to ease in and out of her ever-moistening sex. Lela was cooing now, making no attempt to conceal her arousal, and John taunted me as they fucked.

"Will this be the first time you have seen Lela orgasm through penetrative sex, Mark?" he asked with a chuckle. "She is so cute when she comes."

John fucked Lela for several minutes, long enough for her vaginal secretions to coat his cock with a copious covering of nature's lubricant, some of which ran down his shaft and over his swollen nuts, whereby it was unceremoniously transferred to my chin, lips and nose by his ever-deepening thrusts. By the time he withdrew his cock from her throbbing pussy, she was begging for release, and I was covered in her juices.

"John, please," Lela begged. "Just one orgasm."

John was on his own program, and after admonishing Lela to suppress her own needs and focus on his, he lined his now well-lubricated cock up with the entrance to her asshole, and with minimal effort, eased inside her anal passage. Lela let out a grunt as he got balls-deep inside her anus, and it occurred to me that John must have sodomized her regularly. In contrast to the first time he butt-fucked my girl, this was a relatively drama-free event. No anal-ease or lidocaine was required to get inside her tight little ass, and as he began to seriously fuck her anal passage, she seemed to be enjoying the experience.

In fact, because he is an asshole, John finally allowed the woman of my dreams to orgasm while being violated in this manner. As he pounded away in search of his own release, he fired up the Rabbit, placed the tip against her clitoris, and instructed her to come. Lela needed no second invitation, and moments after the vibrating sex-toy made contact with her clit, she had a very vocal orgasm inches above my face. This was followed seconds later with an even more intense release, and as John continued to butt-fuck Lela, she responded by crying out in ecstasy every few moments as she reached a new climax.

To say that this experience was humiliating would be an understatement. While the visual of my girl in such abject pleasure was arousing, the fact that it was at the hands of another man was demeaning. John took Lela to new heights that day, and after she was completely satiated she let out a low guttural moan and virtually begged him to stop.

"I am completely satisfied," Lela cried. "Come for me baby."

This confirmation of his sexual prowess seemed to embolden John, and he spread his knees slightly further apart, thus lowering his nut-sack so that it draped across my face with every forward thrust.

"Suck my nuts, Mark," he ordered me. "I am ready to come inside your girl's asshole."

I heard Lela giggle, which only added to my emasculation, and I was acutely aware that she knew of my compliance as I closed my lips gently around John's scrotum and began to nibble.

"Fuck yeah, that feels good Mark," John exclaimed gleefully. "Right there bitch."

I am not proud to admit it, but as I alternated between kissing, licking, nibbling and sucking his nuts, I felt John tense up, and as he slapped Lela's upturned buttocks, he let out a moan. Seconds later I felt his balls constrict, and he ejaculated deep inside my Lela's anal passage. As he did so, she was offering him words of encouragement, telling him that he owned her asshole, and that I was nothing more to her than a pussy cuckold.

John experienced an intense orgasm, and after he slowed his thrusts he composed himself, withdrew his erect cock from Lela's anus, and then slowly lowered it towards my face.

"Clean me up, cuck," he ordered, as Lela let out another giggle.

I knew I should have refused this latest debasement, drawn a line in the sand, "grown a pair" as the saying goes. I had only ever seen ass to mouth once, having inadvertently stumbled upon it while surfing porn sites. I reflexively moved away from the disturbing imagery, the combination of the unsanitary nature of the sex-act and the unnecessarily demeaning component of it, arousing pure disgust within me. However, as I reflected upon the leverage John had over me, I closed my eyes and unwillingly opened my mouth to allow him to enter it.

Truth was, as disgusting as ass to mouth was to me, I was prepared to do whatever it took to graduate law school and pursue a career as an attorney. John held all the cards in our relationship, and while he never overtly blackmailed me, we both knew that he had damning and incontrovertible evidence of my sexual assault of Lela. John possessed all of my texts to Lela sent in the hours immediately after my attack on her. Framed initially as an apology, the highly detailed messages served as a self-incriminating admission of my sexual assault of my girlfriend. In this new era of the "Me too" movement, these time-stamped pieces of evidence would have undoubtedly derailed my aspirations of a career in law.

So, as John basked in his post-orgasmic bliss, I allowed him to enter my warm, moist mouth. Suppressing my involuntary reaction to throw up at the thought of such a debasing act, I remained passive as he slowly fucked my face. I would later learn that Lela gave herself an enema every morning, but at this moment in time I was puzzled, and pleasantly surprised by the lack of foul taste and odor that I would have expected from such a perverse sexual act.