The Bully Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I may have blown it with Lela for good," I said despondently. "She is furious that I jerked off the first time she left me alone."

"Your celibacy is very important to Lela, Mark," John began in an empathetic tone. "Ever since your sexual assault of her, she needs to know that your relationship is built on a more solid foundation than sex."

I winced at the sound of his descriptive, and I suddenly realized that I had framed my sexual assault of Lela in a certain way to justify my actions, in much the same way that John had framed his actions, to justify his attack on me.

"That happened years ago, John," I said defensively. "We were just kids."

"So now that you are both adults, you need to put forth the effort to prove that you are serious about her," John said.

"How can I do that at this stage of the game?" I responded in a dejected tone.

"I do have a suggestion for you to get Lela back," John said in an uncharacteristically friendly manner. "It's a big step, but it will prove your commitment to celibacy."

"I am listening, John," I said quietly.

"I think you should offer to be caged," John said with a smile.

My confused look must have telegraphed to John that I had no clue what he was talking about, because he offered some clarification.

"A cock-cage," he added. "It will render you incapable of self-gratification."

I had no idea what a cock-cage was, but I wanted no part of it. I had spent every day since I turned eighteen trying to get my cock out of my pants, and now I was expected to lock it up? Hell no, I hated this stupid idea.

As John showed me some pictures of the device and its intended purpose and application, my stance softened slightly, particularly as I learned I could still pee and shower while wearing it.

"It just seems really hard-core, John," I said with trepidation evident in my voice. "Let me think about it."

As the week unfurled, I did some more research into the chastity device, and actually found a couple that looked very masculine. I was on the verge of suggesting it to Lela, and had narrowed it down to two cages, one stainless-steel cage that was padded and highly rated for comfort, and an ominous-looking black one made of forged steel, that looked totally bad-ass.

On Friday night, after our ethics class, John got a ride to Samantha's house in her Maserati. I stayed in our shared dorm room, wondering quite how I was going to bring up the subject of me wearing a cock-cage to Lela, now that I had softened up to the idea. John returned home very early Saturday morning, having been permitted to spend the night at Samantha's house.

John was really excited about the new development in his relationship with our ethics teacher, and was gushing as he told me what had happened.

"It was amazing bro," John began excitedly. "I feel so connected to her, it's like she is my soul-mate."

"Did you guys finally have sex, John?" I asked.

"We are moving ever closer," John responded. "Last night was all about her. Samantha had a tough week at work and just wanted me to go down on her. After she came on my face several times, she instructed me to take a shower, and climbed into her bed. We have been through this many times in the past, and I figured that she was going to send me home in an Uber. However, when I emerged from the shower, with a visible hard-on, she took pity on me and invited me to spend the night."

"Did Samantha get you off before bedtime?" I enquired, astounded at how this older woman had wrapped John around her little finger.

"No, she was tired from her busy week, and fell asleep almost immediately," he admitted. "I spooned her all night though, and felt very close to her. Her alarm went off at 5am and I couldn't wipe the grin off my face when I realized that I was in her bed. Samantha and I kissed for a few minutes, then she grabbed me by the ear and pulled me down towards her crotch."

I was in disbelief as I watched John tell me about his sexual submission to our teacher. He seemed perfectly at ease with the one-sided nature of their encounters, and it made me realize that if you love someone, a little sacrifice goes a long way.

"After she came a few times, she hopped off the bed, and headed for the shower," John continued. "Once the water was running, she invited me to join her. Samantha turned her back on me and instructed me to lather her up, paying particular attention to her ass. Once I had her covered in soap suds, I rinsed her off and she told me to kneel. I knew what she wanted, even before she reached behind herself and parted her buttocks."

"Samantha made you rim her in the shower?" I asked incredulously. "Wow, that woman is hot."

"It gets better," John assured me. "I held her ass-cheeks apart and licked her rosebud, while she played with her clitoris. Samantha ended up coming three times in the shower enclosure before she instructed me to stand and wash my face. After my face was clean, she span me around so that my back was to her. I figured that she was going to return the favor and eat my ass," he said quietly.

I was hard the whole time that John shared his incredible story with me, and because I was wearing my sweats with no underwear, as I was required to in my room, my excitement was very obvious. John gave me a disparaging look before shaking his head in amusement. I just wanted to know the conclusion.

"Did Samantha give you a rim-job, John?" I asked excitedly.

"In my dreams," he said ruefully. "Samantha stood behind me, pressing her tits tightly against my back. She put her lips on my ear, and squeezed some body-lotion into the palm of her hand. Wrapping her hand around my shaft, she clenched it into a perfectly formed fist, and holding it completely still, ordered me to fuck it."

"Samantha wants to be in control at all times, John," I said admiringly. "I love that."

"It felt weird to be thrusting furiously into her fist as she remained motionless and whispered promises of future delights into my ear," he admitted. "Under the circumstances, I am really surprised that I lasted as long as I did," he added. "Even if I did blow my load within two minutes."

"What happened after you came, John?" I asked him.

"Samantha remained motionless behind me, until I stopped fucking her fist. Then she released her grip on my cock, and told me to clean up the shower. I grabbed the squeegee that was hanging on the door of the glass enclosure, and washed the interior of the shower down."

"And Samantha? What was she doing?"

"Samantha was dressed for her early morning meeting by the time that I was done cleaning up our mess. She asked me if I wanted a ride home and told me that she was leaving in ten minutes. She made a couple of quick phone calls, and when she was placed on a brief hold, she asked me to strip her bed."

"Strip her bed?" I said incredulously. "Doesn't she have a maid, John?"

John shuffled around nervously as his face reddened. I had never seen this side of him before, and it was apparent that Samantha had got under his skin.

"What did she say exactly, John?" I asked.

"Be a sweetheart and strip the bed honey. My maid is off today and I have a date tonight. My date is not a hand-job in the shower kind of man," John intoned dejectedly.

"Verbatim?" I asked, my eyes widening incredulously.

"Yup," John responded. "Verbatim. Believe me, those words have been spinning around in my head for the last hour."

As John and I spoke, it was evident that he had fallen hard for Samantha.

"What are you going to do, John?" I asked him quietly.

"Whatever it takes," John responded unequivocally.

It was John's unwavering response that prompted me to make the decision to wear the cock-cage to win Lela back, and after I told John, he assured me that I was making the right decision.

"I am seeing Lela this morning," John said cheerfully, as my heart sank. "Our regular Saturday morning meeting. She is at the Holiday Inn waiting for me."

As John showered I cursed myself for getting into this situation. The woman I loved was fucking my roommate, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. John could beat my ass, or fuck it, at will, and they had the leverage of my apology for sexually assaulting Lela on their phones.

John left shortly after he cleaned up, a huge grin on his face, and his erection visible in his jeans as he sauntered out of the door. Fifteen minutes later, John and Lela returned to my dorm room, enjoying a shared joke. Lela was wearing a long black trench-coat, and the only other visible items of clothing were her purple stockings and matching high-heels. She was holding a bag that I assumed contained her beloved Rabbit vibrator.

"Sorry, Mark," John said softly, as he saw my crestfallen face. "Lela insisted we come here."

I knew that they could have used the hotel room for their weekly encounter, but Lela was obviously looking for retribution.

"We will text you when we are done," Lela said coldly. Why don't you make yourself scarce, Mark?"

"Can I change out of my sweats, Lela?" I asked. "Or at least put some underwear on?"

"Go," she said impatiently. "John and I want to fuck."

I walked in circles around the college campus for three hours, tormenting myself about what they were up to. Even as my jealousy coursed through my veins, I developed an erection that just would not go away. I found it incredibly arousing that John was balls-deep in my ex-girlfriend and spent much of my time trying to conceal my boner as it jutted through my sweats. I never strayed far from my dormitory, hoping that I could bump into Lela before she left, and beg her to give me another chance. By the time John finally texted me, my hard-on had subsided. I sprinted home and fortunately for me, they were both still there.

John and Lela were snuggling on his bed on top of the covers, their body language simultaneously conveying that they were lovers, and that they had just fucked. She was still wearing a beautiful purple bustier and her matching garter-belt and stockings, although her fuck-me pumps were on the floor. My bed was turned down, and disheveled from being used as the location of their recent encounter. There were a pair of purple crotchless panties lying on my pillow, and a large wet spot in the middle of my bed, presumably from their combined secretions. The room reeked of sex, and this pungent odor was mixed with the intoxicating scent of Lela's perfume. I felt my cock twitch in my sweats and I prayed that I wouldn't get hard and reveal my excitement to them. Lela watched me intently as I absorbed the disturbing, yet titillating scene.

"Kneel in front of us, Mark," Lela ordered as my face turned a bright shade of red. "Tell John all about your recent discovery."

I must have had a vacant stare on my face, because Lela seemed disappointed in my lack of recollection and enthusiasm.

"Klixen," she said in irritation. "SeeHimFuck. Your girlfriend, Clara Trinity."

This was neither the time nor place to have this discussion. I was kneeling on the floor of my bedroom in front of my roommate and the love of my life, who had just fucked. I was wearing sweats with no underwear, and my erection, which had continued to develop as I inhaled the scent of sex that permeated the room, was jutting lewdly out from the front of the baggy flannel pants.

"See baby," Lela whispered seductively to John as she nibbled his earlobe. "I told you Mark gets excited at the prospect of pampering you."

As John and Lela relaxed in their post-coital bliss, I began to summarize the porno clips that Lela had exposed me to.

It appeared as if John had already watched them all, which made sense if Lela was only showing me his favorites. John seemed particularly interested in the Klixen red-head and the Clara Trinity videos, and wanted my opinions on what I had seen. It was excruciatingly embarrassing, and Lela interrupted me several times to seek clarification of my intent and desire to perform those perverse sex-acts for John. By the time I had finished, I was sweating profusely from the stress of my ordeal, and John had added several items to his sexual bucket-list.

"If I hadn't just blown my load inside your ex, I would suggest that we watch the Klixen clip right now," John said with a chuckle. "I love watching that young redhead worship that man's nutsack."

"The night is young, John," Lela said with a cheeky smile. "I am sure I can borrow a red wig from one of the co-eds in this wing if the need arises."

The two of them shared a laugh, and then exchanged a tender open-mouthed kiss.

"We don't need a wig if you want Mark to perform his best impersonation of Clara Trinity," Lela suggested playfully. "He watched that clip three times so I am sure he knows the whole routine. Wouldn't that feel nice baby? Mark worshipping your feet with his tongue while you and I make out."

"Tempting," John said with a smile. "I may be ready to bust a nut a little later."

They exchanged another extended kiss before Lela turned her attention back to me.

"Anyway," Lela said as their lips parted. "John told me that you have a suggestion to prove your commitment to me."

Even though I had softened up to the idea of wearing the chastity device, it was excruciatingly embarrassing to talk about it, particularly as Lela was nestled in another man's arms.

"Um," I said, as I shuffled nervously on my knees in front of them. "I was thinking I would wear a cock-cage for a few weeks until you trust me enough again, Lela. John thinks it is a good idea."

"Samantha does too," John blurted out without censoring himself.

"Well, then, Mark," Lela whispered softly. "If my lover and your ethics teacher are both in favor, then I approve. John and I have selected one for you," she added with a giggle.

As John looked on approvingly, Lela beckoned me towards her. As I approached their bed, still on my knees, she handed me a small, gift-wrapped package. My hands were trembling as I held the box, both at the prospect of them having chosen my chastity device, and at the notion of opening it in front of the two of them.

"Open it, Mark," Lela whispered, as she snuggled closer into John. "Don't be shy."

As I fumbled with the pink wrapping paper I could tell that the package had been spritzed with Lela's perfume, a scent that once again caused my cock to involuntarily stiffen. As I was still wearing my required outfit of sweatpants and no underwear, my arousal was instantly apparent to Lela.

"Mark likes it," Lela whispered softly in John's ear. "Look baby, he is getting excited."

As the two of them watched on in amusement, I finally got the pink ribbon untied and removed the gift from its scented packaging. As the cock-cage emerged from its box, my heart sank. This was nothing like the masculine-looking chastity devices that I had viewed online.

While it would perform the same primary function of rendering me incapable of an erection, this very feminine, light pink device was obviously designed to also thoroughly emasculate the wearer. It had a little kitten face painted on the top of the cage, and the word "pussy" stenciled down the side in an elaborate, girly calligraphy font.

"Lela, no. Please," I begged. "Can't I choose my own cock-cage?"

"Don't be so selfish, Mark," Lela mocked me. "John and I have selected a perfectly appropriate chastity device for you. We put in a lot of effort to get the right one."

"It even has your name on it bro," John added gleefully. "Pussy!"

Lela and John shared another laugh at my expense, before Lela turned serous.

'Put it on, Mark," Lela instructed me firmly. "Before I have a change of heart about giving you a second chance."

The prospect of having to wear such an overtly feminine chastity device instilled dread within me, and my erection disappeared as I ran through the adjustments I would have to make to my life. At least my roommate already knew about it, but I was a member of the rowing club, and the cross-country team, both of which typically involved a shower in a very public facility, after the training session.

"Put it on, you fucking pussy," Lela said impatiently.

As my cock hung limply in my sweats, I took a deep breath and lowered the waist band of the nondescript grey flannel pants.

"Mark must be half-Asian," Lela taunted, mocking my penis size. "I hope the cage isn't too big for him. We got him a petite size, right John?"

"Petite, yes," John exclaimed excitedly. "The same size as his pink panties."

As they snuggled together on his bed, and mocked my diminutive cock, I attached the light pink cock-cage to my flaccid penis, and closed the clasp. There was a tiny little padlock included in the packaging, and Lela held her hand out expectantly as she spoke.

"Bring me the padlock, Mark," Lela whispered softly. "I want to lock you in."

I shuffled nervously towards the two of them, not quite so sure that I was ready to be caged. It seemed like such a desperate measure, so emasculating, so final, to give another person complete autonomy over your releases. As if on auto-pilot, I handed Lela the tiny padlock and the two keys attached to it. Lela separated the keys from the lock, and placed them on John's bedside table, in clear view of the three of us. Then she secured the padlock onto the cock-cage, and snapped it shut, with an ominous click.

"Take your sweats off, Mark," Lela instructed me. "I want to make sure that this thing works."

Once I was naked in front of the two of them, I felt extremely vulnerable. I hadn't given this much thought, and really didn't understand the mechanics of a male chastity device. I knew that it would prevent me from jerking off, which was Lela's primary goal, but beyond that I was clueless.

"Come closer, Mark," Lela told me, as I shuffled forward.

Once I was right next to the bed, Lela extended her dainty hand and began to rake her nails across my abdomen. I craved any kind of physical contact with Lela, and as she teased me, I began to develop an erection. However, as soon as my cock attempted to harden, the confines of the cock-cage prevented any further expansion and my excitement turned to physical discomfort, almost immediately.

It was incredibly uncomfortable as the cage seemed to bite into my cock from every angle, as they engaged in a protracted struggle. Instinctively, I grabbed the cock-cage to see if I could maneuver it in any way, in order to provide me some respite from its relentless assault on my penis. However, it was locked on tight to the tip of my cock, and there was no wiggle room at all.

Lela moved her fingertips to my inner-thighs, tickling and scratching the inside of my legs, until she grazed my nut-sack. My body's resultant attempt at erection was doubly painful and I let out a cry of anguish.

"Lela, please," I begged. "Stop. That really hurts."

Lela gave my nuts a tender squeeze and then retracted her hand from my genital area.

"That is perfect," she exclaimed. "How does it feel to you, Mark?"

"It is very tight, Lela," I admitted fearfully. "Maybe we need a bigger size."

"It's supposed to feel restrictive, Mark," John added cheerfully. "That's the whole point. It should be a constant reminder of your commitment to Lela, and at the same time extremely uncomfortable if you try to develop an erection."

By this time, my cock was starting to soften, and while the cage was no longer actively biting me, my nuts throbbed and were quite numb. I voiced my concern about the pain in my testicles, but Lela was very dismissive.

"Your nuts ache because you are horny," she laughed. "If the pain gets any worse I will have a closer look. Twirl for me, Mark."

As I rotated in front of her, I began to question whether or not I was doing the right thing. My confusion must have been noticeable because Lela offered me a way out of the cage.