The Bully Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you have any doubts about this clear demonstration of your commitment to me, let me know, Mark," Lela began. "I will release you immediately from the restraint and we will go our separate ways. Forever."

Put that way, it was really just a choice between wearing the cage, or losing Lela forever, and I wasn't prepared to give up that easily.

"I will wear your cage, Lela," I said quietly, the fight having been drained from me.

"Good boy," she said condescendingly. "Here's how this is going to work. You will wear the cage twenty-four hours a day. I will keep one key on me at all times, and John will be the second key-holder, in the case of emergency. You can convey any physical concerns that you have to John in the week, and I will release you from the cage every Saturday morning. Once free from the confines of the chastity device, I will inspect you for infection or chafing, although that is unlikely given your relatively short period of confinement between my visits. At this time you can also shower and get your genitals squeaky clean. If I determine that you have been a good boy all week, you will have earned your weekly orgasm. Any questions?"

I had a millions questions running through my head, but I didn't want to pose them in front of John, so I shook my head.

"Good," Lela said quietly. "I hear that you and John are intimate occasionally," she continued.

"Intimate," I spat. "John raped me."

"If you insist on framing it in that context to minimize your participation, so be it," Lela said dismissively. "However, I want you to know that I have no problem with that. You will remain accessible for John when he is so inclined, and he will able to enjoy you without removing your cock-cage. We will review this situation in three months."

As I made a mental note of the calendar, it occurred to me that I would be home for a week next month for mid-term break. Lela had seemingly already anticipated this and shared her idea with me.

"I will drive up and collect you at mid-term. You can be free of the cage during the four hour drive home, but you will be required to wear it for the week at your parents' house," Lela said firmly. "Also required wearing for the foreseeable future, is the sexy little number lying on your pillowcase, Mark."

As I glanced nervously at my pillow, I was assaulted by the sight of the purple crotchless panties, the shade an exact match to the rest of the lingerie that Lela was wearing.

"Put them on, Mark," John said forcefully. "All this bullshit about me raping you is pissing me off. The crotchless panties will serve as your consent that you are available to meet my needs too."

"Do as John says," Lela whispered. "Good boy."

I knew that I was facing a crossroads in my life. I had a very important, possible life-changing decision to make. Either, suck it up and get on Lela's program, and slip into the crotchless panties, or lose the cock-cage and Lela for good. I felt like a complete bitch as I crossed the room, naked except for my chastity device, and picked up the purple panties. They were still damp from Lela's juices, and they were heavily scented with her favorite perfume. After I pulled them up my slender legs, I adjusted them slightly so that my swollen nuts peeked through the gap in the crotch.

"Come," Lela beckoned me, as I walked hesitantly towards her. "I like you like this, Mark. You no longer pose any threat to my celibacy."

Turning towards John, Lela kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"All this talk of celibacy is making me horny, John," she whispered seductively. "I am ready for round two unless you want me to find a red wig."

John seemed to revel in my discomfort as I stood before them in my newly-acquired purple panties. He took several seconds to answer as he weighed up getting balls-deep in my Lela, or having me put on a red wig and giving him my first rendition of the Klixen experience.

"Why don't you go for a long walk, Mark?" John finally instructed me. "I want to fuck Lela one more time before she leaves."

As I walked aimlessly around the grounds of the campus, wearing my cock-cage and my ex-girlfriend's panties, John enjoyed Lela in my bed. Two hours later, when he texted me to return to the room, Lela was gone. The room reeked of sex and as I approached my bed I was assaulted by the scent of Lela's arousal, and the sight of a huge damp spot in the middle of my sheets. The visual was disgusting and there was no way that I was going to sleep on those wet sheets.

"I am going to do a quick load of laundry before bed," I announced casually, as I pulled back my comforter.

"Get in bed, Mark," John instructed. "I used Lela in your bed to keep you in your place. Hopefully you will learn some humility as you lay in our combined secretions."

Over the years John had beaten and fucked the resistance out of me. Lowering my head in submission to this Alpha, I climbed into my soiled bed, cursing myself for ever getting into this situation. As I tentatively adjusted my position to avoid the wet spot, John seemed to offer a conciliatory good night.

"You will win her back, bro," he assured me, as we turned in for the night. "It's just a test. We both know that I view Lela as my fuck-toy and have zero interest in marrying the bitch. Until she eventually tires of my bullshit, I am going to use her for my sexual pleasure. When she finally figures it out, if you have been at her side the whole time, and passed all of her tests, she will fall into your arms. If you go along with the program, you will end up marrying the woman of your dreams."