The Bully Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lela had a choreographed process when it came to having sex with clients for money, and she focused solely on the pleasure of the paying customer. Of course, her submissive nature meant that under the right stimulation she could achieve orgasm, but Lela mostly tried to get the client off. As Lela continued to ride Snake, I could see that her focus slowly changed from trying to get this man off, to her own needs. I knew that she didn't want to come with a black cock inside her, but I could also see that the deep, rhythmic impalement felt too good to ignore, and I knew that Lela was on the road to orgasm.

Lela later shared that she had tried to suppress the upwelling of pleasure, but no matter how hard she fought it she knew that her climax was inevitable. At one point, Lela leaned into Snake and kissed the side of his face, which encouraged him to increase the pace of his thrusting. Snake also pulled Lela towards him, further stimulating her clitoris as it ground into his pelvis.

Snake started to fuck my wife with purpose now, seemingly immune to the magic tricks of the two young women. Even as Crystal moved her lips from Snake's balls to his taint, and was sucking this most sensitive area trying to get him to empty his nuts inside Lela, Snake was completely in control of his body.

Lela really didn't want to come with this black cock inside her, but her resistance was futile and finally she resigned herself to the inevitable. Lela leaned into Snake, tenderly kissed his ear and started telling him what a fucking stud he was. This emboldened Snake and he began to thrust more deeply into Lela with a noticeable increase in his tempo. Crystal tried to maintain her attention to Snake's taint, but in the end she merely extended her tongue allowing the tip of it to brush Snake's huge black nuts as he pounded my wife.

Lela's first orgasm ripped through her and she let out a yelp of pleasure. It appeared as if she had never experienced such a relentless, sustained fucking, and it was clear that Lela felt her second orgasm build almost immediately. I knew that Lela was pissed at her body for betraying her, but there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. Snake continued to pound Lela as she climaxed and she involuntarily called out his name, before lowering her head in shame.

Snake gripped Lela's tight little ass, his large black hands asserting ownership over my wife as she became putty in his hands. I knew that she hated herself for succumbing to his sexual prowess, but as I watched her ass-cheeks flex, I could see that she was fast approaching her third orgasm, no matter how hard she fought it.

Lela was fighting it, she later assured me. Trying to walk the fine line between thoroughly enjoying getting fucked, and not allowing this smug black man the pleasure of hearing her cry out his name again. Snake continued to grab her tight little ass-cheeks and grind her clit on his pelvis. He was hammering away but not even breathing heavily. Apparently, his role as the local pimp entitled him to an inordinate amount of pussy, and he was an extremely difficult man to get off.

The rice was really starting to bother my knees now, a sort of slow-burning cumulative annoyance that morphed from mild discomfort, to dull pain, and was now entering the moderate pain phase. It wasn't helping matters that I was still holding Lela's diaphragm in one hand, reducing my ability to shift some weight from my knees. No wonder wayward school children toed the line after being subjected to this cruel punishment.

Snake whispered something in Lela's ear and they briefly stopped fucking.

"If you want to put your wife's birth control on the floor while we change positions, you may," Snake said magnanimously, as Crystal made no attempt to stifle a giggle. "That should alleviate some of the discomfort but you will owe me one, though."

I really didn't want to be in the position of owing Snake anything, but the pain in my knees had intensified to the point that I couldn't think of anything else. So, electing to deal with this immediate hurdle, I let the diaphragm fall to the carpet, and shifted some of the weight to my free hand. The relief was palpable, as the misery inflicted by the dried rice moved back into the arena of mild pain.

Snake stood up slowly, with my wife still impaled on his huge black cock. After stabilizing himself, he spread his muscular legs further apart, and began to slowly rock inside Lela while standing in front of me. Crystal didn't need any coaching or instruction, but simply scooted back a few inches, and turned her attention to his asshole. There are a lot of nerve endings around the entrance to a man's anus, and Crystal knew exactly how to navigate this sensitive area. I did notice Snake stiffen up when Crystal's soft lips began to kiss his butthole, and judging by his trembling legs he was obviously experiencing tremendous pleasure. However, it didn't distract him from his task at hand which was making Lela cry out in pleasure again.

Lela's attempts to deny Snake the pleasure of breaking her were in vain, and my wife cried out again as Snake probed the full depths of her vaginal passage. Lela had lost any semblance of pride now, and screamed Snake's name as she came all over his cock for the fourth time. Snake brought Lela to three more climaxes, each more vocal than the last and evoking more jealousy from me as I watched on forlornly.

Finally, Lela slumped forward onto Snake's chest and snuggled into his neck, resting her lips on his earlobe.

"I have had enough, baby," Lela whispered into the black man's ear. "I am done. Completely and utterly satisfied."

Snake slowed his pace, but remained balls-deep in my wife as she struggled to catch her breath and compose herself. A few moments later, Lela looked directly into Snake's eyes and moved in slowly for a kiss. I think Lela's reflexive response was probably just her getting caught up in the moment, but after a quick peck on the lips, Snake and my wife began to kiss very passionately. Lela was clearly enamored with Snake, and it appeared that he had completely cured her of her aversion to black cock. After several moments of open-mouthed kissing, Snake lowered himself to his knees and Lela dismounted him. Once he was back on his feet, Snake instructed the two young women to kneel in front of him. I could see my wife's juices glistening all over his cock.

"Why don't you dirty bitches clean me up?" Snake instructed them. "And then I am going to fuck Lela's ass," he added crudely.

It was a very erotic sight watching those dirty bitches, as Snake had so eloquently addressed them, lick the vaginal secretions from his huge black cock. Until, that is, I remembered that I was legally married to one of them. Lela was very exposed as she leaned forward to attend to Snake, and I could clearly see her clitoris poking its way out from between her legs. Lela's sex was puffy and red, which was not surprising considering the pounding it had taken. Her inner-thighs, ass and much of the upper part of her legs were slick with her juices. Even if you hadn't witnessed Lela's submission to this black man, you could tell she had been well and truly fucked by the state of her pussy.

Once Snake was satisfied with the initial clean-up, he placed one foot on the bed. This allowed the girls better access to his nutsack, and they enthusiastically licked that clean too. At one point Lela tried to lick Snake's ass-crack clean, but he denied her access to that particular area.

"Let's save rimming for your hubby," Snake said derisively, eliciting giggles from both of the young girls. "I am quite sweaty back there."

Looking directly at me, Snake then addressed my wife.

"Do you want analgesic lube with a condom?" Snake asked Lela. "Or bare-back?"

I could see the delight in his eyes as he leveraged his power over me, and I had to avert my gaze when Lela replied.

"I want you to fuck me bare-back, baby," my wife invited him. "I want you to blow your load inside my asshole."

With that provocative offer on the table, Lela climbed on top of the bed, assumed the doggy-style position and wiggled her ass seductively, as if inviting Snake to butt-fuck her. It didn't take long for Snake to sidle up behind my wife, and a few seconds later, he was balls-deep in her anal-passage. Crystal knelt between Snake's parted legs, eased his buttocks apart, and lowered her lips between his ass-cheeks in order to rim him. Reaching behind himself, Snake pushed Crystal away from his asshole.

"Do you want to join in on the fun, boy?" Snake said dismissively, as I writhed around uncomfortably on the dried rice.

Truth was, licking Snake's sweaty ass-crack was just about the last thing that I wanted. However, given the difficult choice between enhancing Snake's experience or remaining in my current torturous position, I spoke up, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

"Yes, please," I said, regretting my choice of words the second they left my lips. "What do you want me to do?"

"Crystal, switch places with the cuckold," Snake ordered her.

Crystal had apparently had some first-hand experience with kneeling on dried rice because she seemed unnecessarily fearful of her upcoming fate.

"Snake, please," she begged. "Let me stay here and help Lela get you over the edge."

"On the rice, bitch," Snake responded aggressively. "I like watching you suffer."

I tried to stand, but after a prolonged period on my knees it was very uncomfortable to straighten my legs. The relief was palpable and immediate, the second I got off that god-awful dried rice. I brushed my knees quickly, and then closed the short distance between Snake and I on all fours. I contemplated that being forced to kneel on dried rice was the perfect solution for recalcitrant school children, because there was no evidence that corporal punishment had been administered, and the pain subsided the second that the session ended.

Snake must have felt my breath on his buttocks as I knelt nervously behind him, because he addressed me firmly.

"Spread my ass-cheeks apart, boy," Snake ordered. "Start with a very tender licking of my rosebud."

The second that I flicked my tongue across the entrance to Snake's black ass he tensed up reflexively, and I heard my wife giggle.

"Move with me, boy," Snake instructed, as he began to slowly butt-fuck my wife. "Wrap your arms around my waist if you need to."

It was demeaning for me to have agreed to eat this black ass in order to get some respite from the dried rice. However, it was particularly degrading when I extended my arms around Snake's hips and locked my hands together just below his belly-button. It was as if I were desperately hanging on so that I could rim Snake as he butt-fucked my wife. His ass was quite sweaty from his previous exertions, and coated in my wife's vaginal secretions from where she had climaxed all over him as she rode him in the cowgirl position.

"Go deep, boy," Snake commanded me as he spread his muscular thighs apart to facilitate my access. "Stimulate my prostate with the tip of your tongue."

Despite my humiliating predicament, I had to respect Snake's stamina and self-control. Under the sustained stimulation that Snake was enjoying, I would have blown my load a long time ago. He continued to butt-fuck my wife as I treated him to an extended deep rimming session. Snake let out the occasional involuntary whimper of pleasure as I flicked the tip of my tongue across his prostate gland. However, for the most part he kept rhythmically pounding Lela's asshole, and when he began to spank her and verbally berate her, it was my wife who was back on the road to orgasm.

Predictably, under the combination of physical and verbal abuse, Lela quickly climaxed, heaping more humiliation on me, as she cried out in ecstasy.

Finally, after a protracted butt-fucking session with my wife, Snake slowed his pace and announced that he was ready to enjoy his orgasm now. I withdrew my nose from between his sweaty, muscular buttocks and sank to my knees behind him. I didn't know what my part in Snake's impending orgasm would be, but I was prepared to do absolutely anything to avoid getting back on the dried rice.

"Oh, baby, that was incredible," Lela cooed, as Snake looked at me with contempt. "I am completely satisfied. It's your turn now, baby. How would you like to come, Snake?"

"Tenderly," Snake responded. "No porn star stuff. Let me make love to you and Crystal as if you were my girlfriends."

I hadn't taken Snake for a gentle lover but apparently that is what he needed to bust a nut. Lela grabbed a large blanket and two pillows, placed the blanket on the floor and laid on her back resting her head on one of the pillows. My wife slid the second pillow under her butt-cheeks, so that her pussy was slightly elevated.

"Come on then, baby," Lela quietly invited Snake. "Make love to me in the classic couple's position, missionary style."

Snake seemed aroused by Lela's soft approach and sank to his knees in front of her. He then laid on top of her in the missionary position and eased slowly into her well-lubricated pussy. Snake began to make love to my wife tenderly and they kissed passionately, as I watched on forlornly. It was immediately obvious that Snake preferred gentle lovemaking to the porn-star experience he had been offered by Crystal and Lela. Snake was balls-deep in my wife, and they were kissing and rocking gently on the blanket she had laid down for them.

"Tell Crystal to join us, Lela," Snake whispered between tender kisses.

I could see the palpable relief on Crystal's face as she arose from her kneeling position atop the dried rice. There wasn't much furniture in the budget motel room, but Crystal removed a long mirror that hung on the back of the bathroom door, placing it next to Snake's side to improve his visual stimulation.

Then Crystal laid down next to Lela and began to gently kiss the side of Snake's neck. Lela was whispering sweet nothings into his ear as he slowly fucked my wife. Lela and Snake continued to french-kiss as Crystal sucked and nibbled on Snake's ear, the two young women working lovingly on his pleasure just as if they were his girlfriends. It seemed as if Snake's orgasm was secondary to them. If it happened, it happened. They just wanted to convey their love for him through gentle touch and sweet whisperings. Once Snake started to tremble with anticipation they knew it wouldn't be long before he succumbed to their seductive pampering.

Snake slid in and out of my wife's tight, wet pussy and let out another whimper of pleasure. I noticed he kept looking in the mirror, obviously enjoying the sight of the two of them tenderly servicing him. My wife and Snake resumed their kissing although it lacked the frantic energy of before, resembling a soft-core love scene. Snake rocked in and out of Lela very slowly, enjoying every thrust instead of mechanically pounding, like when he butt-fucked her. My wife wrapped her legs around Snake and continued to kiss him softly, while Crystal was whispering in his ear that she loved him, and couldn't wait for her turn to make love. As they continued to offer Snake loving encouragement, the two young women held hands, their manicured fingertips intertwined.

After a few minutes Snake stopped abruptly, which was a sure sign that he was close to orgasm. He tried to play it off as if he just wanted to switch partners, but the girls knew he was close. As directed, my wife unwrapped her legs from around Snake's back, and he withdrew from her, as Crystal laid down on the blanket awaiting her turn. Once she was in position, Crystal extended her dainty hand and guided Snake's slick dick into her equally wet pussy. Snake resumed his methodical love-making, taking turns kissing the two young women, as their eyes never broke contact with his.

My wife got up on her knees next to Snake's ear and began to offer him some verbal encouragement.

"Go on, baby," Lela cooed seductively. "Enjoy Crystal's tight, wet pussy. You own it."

Snake's ass was tensing and flexing with pleasure now, so my wife moved behind him. As he fucked Crystal, Lela laid her long hair across Snake's black ass, positioning herself so that he could see her in the mirror. Then, looking him right in the eyes, my wife began to tenderly lick his asshole. Snake made love to Crystal for a few more moments as my wife lovingly rimmed him, then suddenly he let out a loud groan and abruptly stopped again.

"I am close, girls," Snake announced, shakily. "Lela, I want to come inside you," he added. "Tell your hubby to suck my nuts while we fuck."

Crystal let out a giggle as she helped Snake withdraw from her wet pussy. Snake entered my wife, letting out another whimper of pleasure as Lela raked her nails across his muscular ass.

"You heard the man, Mark," Lela said firmly. "Lick and suck Snake's swollen black nuts until he blows his load inside me."

Once Snake was balls-deep inside my wife, he elevated his ass, arched his back, and spread his knees apart. This facilitated my access to his jet-black nut-sack, which was indeed quite swollen under the extended sexual provocation of the two young women. Snake slowly fucked my wife as I alternated between licking and sucking his balls. Crystal was kissing his neck and ears, whispering words of encouragement in an attempt to get her man off. A few moments later, under the intense stimulation provided by the three of us, Snake arched his back, let out a satisfied grunt, and unloaded his swollen balls deep into my wife's pussy.

I could feel Snake's nuts convulse in my mouth as he emptied them, and I kept sucking until he finally stopped thrusting into my wife. As soon as Snake was done, and our mission was accomplished, I almost spat Snake's black nuts out of my mouth. I hated having to service this black bastard for his amusement, although when he suggested that my enthusiasm seemed to be waning, I refocused my efforts as I didn't want to be back kneeling on the rice.

Snake kept me there for almost ten minutes, licking, kissing and nibbling his slowly deflating scrotum, as he whispered sweet nothings into my wife's ear. Whatever aversion Lela had to black cock had been completely cured, and as I pampered Snake's nuts and taint, I heard him extract all kinds of future concessions from my wife. Finally, Snake slowly withdrew his softening cock from Lela's pussy, the squishy sounds leaving no doubt that she had enjoyed it every bit as much as him.

Snake had deposited a copious load deep inside my wife's vaginal cavity. As Lela got unsteadily to her feet, semen dripped from her well-fucked snatch, adding to the mix of secretions embedded in the fibers of the carpet. Snake had their combined juices all over his cock and balls, and as he looked at me expectantly, I was dreading the thought of being forced to perform clean-up duty. To my relief, Snake seemed to have other plans for his bitches.

"Let's shower, girls," Snake said cheerfully, as Crystal and my wife awaited his next instructions.

Even though it was emasculating to watch the powerfully-built man enter the bathroom with his large black hands all over my wife's ass, I was grateful for small mercies. Namely the fact that I had been spared the indignity of kneeling on the rice while the three of them cleaned up.

Several minutes later, Crystal emerged with just a towel on, apparently still under the influence of her drug of choice. She smiled knowingly as we listened to Snake and my wife frolic in the shower. Occasionally Lela would squeal excitedly, and even though I tried desperately to fight it, my cock slowly hardened.

"You like that, baby?" Crystal whispered, as she applied hot-pink lipgloss to her teenage lips. "Another man enjoying your wife? Is that how you get your jollies? Being cuckolded?"