The Bully Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my protestations my cock betrayed me, stiffening under the unmistakable sounds of Lela getting spanked in the next room. Crystal seemed empathetic to my current situation, and with a seductive smile she allowed the towel to fall to the ground, exposing her lithe, teenage frame. Moving into my personal space she addressed me in a sultry tone.

"Would you like some hand-relief, Mark?" Crystal asked with a giggle. "Doesn't seem fair to leave you high and dry after what you have just witnessed."

Swallowing hard and nodding my head slightly, I watched as the young girl reached into her purse and emerged with a small tube of Vaseline.

"This is between the two of us," Crystal cautioned me, as she tugged my underwear over my erection and pulled them down around my ankles.

Crystal applied a copious amount of the petroleum-based lubricant to my rigid cock, before issuing me another warning.

"Not a word to Snake," she whispered. "He will fuck you up if he finds out. He can be extremely territorial when it comes to his bitches."

In contrast to the porn-star experience that Crystal and my wife had gifted Snake, the young girl started to give me a very tender hand-job. I think we both knew that I wasn't going to last long, and Crystal seemed determined to make my orgasm as enjoyable as possible, under the circumstances. With a devious smile she picked up Lela's silk panties from the floor, and hung them around my neck. They smelled intoxicating, coated as they were with a combination of Lela's favorite perfume and her vaginal secretions.

Despite being relatively new to the business, Crystal knew exactly how to coax a load out of a man, even inviting me to play with her breasts. I toyed with them cautiously, not wishing to cause her any discomfort as some of the cigarette burns looked recent. I couldn't hide the perturbed look on my face, and Crystal seemed grateful for my concern.

"You are sweet, Mark," she whispered. "Don't worry about me. I have a high tolerance for pain. Besides, Snake only punishes me when I fuck up. Eventually I will learn what he expects from me."

"You deserve better, Crystal," I said quietly. "A beautiful young woman like you deserves a real man."

A flash of appreciation briefly crossed Crystal's youthful face, followed immediately by a look of self-doubt. I had seen that look many times before on Lela's face, as she referred to herself as a dirty CumSlut.

Crystal ran one hand under my nut-sack, her dainty fingers toying with my swollen nuts and my perineum. With her other hand she increased the cadence of her hand motions. Smiling sweetly at me as we made eye-contact, I felt my nuts constrict and knew that I was getting close to my release.

"Would you like to come in my mouth, Mark?" Crystal offered, knowing exactly what to say to accelerate my orgasm.

Teasing aside, it was a pleasant and unexpected surprise when Crystal lowered her lips to my cock-head. Enjoying the control that she had over me, she planted several tender kisses on my pulsating glans, transferring her lip-gloss with each peck. Closing her lips over my throbbing cock-head, Crystal began to gently squeeze my nuts as she jerked me off. A few seconds later, as she looked up at me and winked, I ejaculated inside her warm, moist mouth. It was a powerful orgasm, although I kept my vocals to a minimum for obvious reasons.

Right after I blew my load, I heard the shower turn off. Upon realizing that she couldn't spit my semen into the sink or toilet, Crystal grabbed the side of my face, and gave me a sloppy, open-mouth kiss, thereby transferring the contents of her mouth to mine in the process. Snowball complete, Crystal hopped to her feet, covered her upper body with the towel, and skipped into the motel bathroom to help my wife dry Snake.