The Bully Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were fresh cane marks across Crystal's pert buttocks, a sign that her obedience training was still a work in progress. Also, as she rotated slightly to grab the hold-all, I noticed one large burn mark just below her left nipple. Significantly larger in diameter than the other burn marks that adorned her torso, I pondered whether this new one might have been inflicted by a lit cigar. I could only imagine the pain that Crystal endured earning that particular badge of honor. Also, I pondered, did she regret putting the idea in Snake's mind, when she suggested that he could use a lit cigar to punish me.

Crystal reached into the hold-all, emerging with a pair of fur-lined, moccasin house shoes and a pack of wet wipes. Placing the items carefully on the bed, she knelt naked before Snake on the jizz-stained carpet. Then as Snake began to address Lela and I, Crystal started to untie the laces of Snake's Nike sneakers.

I was captivated by Crystal's subservience, and her commitment to satisfying his every whim. Even as I knew that it was imperative that I listen to, and understand, Snake's instructions, I couldn't avert my eyes from the naked teen as she removed his shoes.

"Well, here we are then, Lela," Snake said authoritatively. "Back at the scene of our conception. One happy family."

Placing the laces neatly inside his sneakers, Crystal then removed Snake's socks, which she also tucked inside the Nikes.

"Obviously, the next step is that Lela and I will confirm the paternity of the baby," Snake said, taking complete control of the situation. "However, I need to know where you stand, Mark. Or kneel, as the case may be," he added, eliciting a giggle from Crystal.

Crystal continued to kneel before her pimp, and was now wiping his feet thoroughly with the wet-wipes. Inexplicably she had a smile on her face, as if she was honored to serve this black thug.

"Rest assured, Snake," I began tentatively, the image of that horrendous cigar burn on Crystal's breast seared into my short-term memory. "I will provide for, care for, and nurture Lela's baby, no matter its ethnicity."

"I am sure that the child is mine, Mark," Snake said confidently. "John told me that he impregnated Lela a long time ago, so she is obviously fertile. You have been barebacking her for years to no avail, which stops today by the way."

It was extremely humiliating to have another man take control of my sex-life, and as Crystal voiced another giggle of amusement, I felt my face redden.

"Quiet, girl," Snake ordered the teenager.

Crystal quickly suppressed her emotions, and as a mark of respect leaned forward and kissed the top of Snake's mammoth black feet. I felt my cock twitch into life at her overt display of subservience.

"No more penetrative sex for you until after the baby is born, Mark," Snake instructed me firmly. "With or without birth-control."

The smile was back on Crystal's face now, as she raised her lips from Snake's feet, wiped the pink lip-gloss from them, before easing them into the fur-lined moccasins. Brushing the naked girl aside, Snake rose from the bed and stood directly over Lela.

"Can we have a quick word in private about our unborn child, Lela?" Snake asked, extending one large black hand to help my wife to her feet.

The prolonged kneeling session had caused the hem of Lela's Fendi suit to rise up her toned thighs, thereby exposing the straps of her garter-belt and making her look completely available for Snake's enjoyment. Despite the titillating visual, Snake's actions were quite gallant, and he held my wife's hand as they walked towards the motel bathroom, and disappeared behind a closed door. Seconds later I heard Snake address Lela, although his exact words were inaudible.

"Snake is going to empty his swollen nuts inside your wife's mouth," Crystal nonchalantly informed me. "I have been edging him since yesterday afternoon. That man is absolutely desperate to bust a nut."

"Excuse me, Crystal?" I asked in confusion. "Edging him all day?"

"Yes, Mark," the young girl responded with a smile. "Ever since Snake instructed Lela to meet him here dressed in that pink suit, I have been edging him. At his request, taking him to the very brink of release without actually allowing him to orgasm. Snake is going to make Lela suck him off in that bathroom. I want to know how you feel about that. Another man using your slut-wife. And she is wearing your exclusive suit, if I understand Snake correctly."

"Be quiet, Crystal," I said firmly, wondering quite how much Snake knew about my sexual history. "Listen, you can hear their voices, Crystal. They are probably talking about the baby," I added with confidence.

"Your slut wife will be on her knees soon, I promise you," Crystal responded. "Does that excite you, Mark?"

It was the heady combination of seeing Crystal naked, and my typical response to being cuckolded, that had caused my cock to involuntarily stiffen. I was still on my knees by the side of the bed, and Crystal sidled over to me and grazed one of her manicured fingertips across the noticeable bulge in my jeans.

"Ooh," Crystal cooed seductively. "You like it. You are rock hard."

I tried to back up but Crystal grabbed my nutsack and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Stay exactly where you are or I will cry out for help," Crystal threatened. "Snake will fuck you up if he thinks you tried to take liberties with me."

Lowering my head in submission, I remained rooted to the spot as Crystal stroked the outline of my cock with the palm of her hand. I felt pre-cum getting expelled from the tip of my cock, and let out a whimper of pleasure.

"Would you like to blow your load, too, Mark?" Crystal teased, as she gave my erection a playful squeeze. "Snake will need to piss after he ejaculates, so we are safe until you hear the toilet flushing. Unless he decides to relieve himself on the CumSlut again," she added with a giggle.

The nubile teen was impossible to resist, and as Crystal lowered my zipper slightly and stuck her dainty hand inside my underwear, I knew that my orgasm was a foregone conclusion. It didn't take long either, as Crystal raked her fingertips across my frenulum, using the perfect cadence and pressure.

"Snake just cut you off from penetrative sex until his baby is born," Crystal taunted me. "You need to take sexual release whenever it is offered to you, Mark."

With that wise proclamation hanging in the air, I lowered my defenses and succumbed to the sexual delights that this gorgeous teenager was offering. Stroking her soft fingertips across my frenulum as she mocked me, Crystal brought me close to orgasm before expertly denying me release. I looked at her unable to conceal my confusion.

"That is edging, Mark," Crystal said sweetly, as she resumed her physical stimulation of my frenulum. "I have been subjecting Snake to this physiological torture for almost twenty-four hours," she added proudly. "He is going to blow a mammoth load down your wife's throat."

My nuts constricted under Crystal's tender touch, and combined with her taunts this took me to the edge of release within just a few moments. Once again, as if to demonstrate that she had mastered this skill, Crystal denied me the pleasure of an orgasm.

"I only hear one voice now, Mark," Crystal said cheerfully, as I looked at her in hope of release. "I wonder why Lela has fallen silent? I bet that CumSlut is on her knees sucking Snake's cock."

Crystal edged me for almost twenty minutes, bringing me perilously close to orgasm on multiple occasions. I was desperate for release, and it seemed incomprehensible that Snake had endured this sexual denial for almost twenty-four hours. Finally, as getting off consumed every fiber within my body, I broke down and asked the naked teen to let me come.

"You may come as soon as we hear Snake blow his load," Crystal assured me, as she fished my cock from my jeans and began to tease me with her lips.

I can't remember the last time that I was so consumed with something, but all I could think about was getting off. I actually wanted to hear Snake roar with pleasure as he used my wife, such was my elevated level of arousal. Crystal kept busy fellating me, alternating her attention between my glans, frenulum and nutsack. Pre-cum was flowing freely now, and my nuts ached with desire.

About ten minutes later, Snake finally blew his wad. He was very vocal when he ejaculated, and my face reddened as I heard him demean my wife.

"Fuck yeah, Lela," Snake cried loudly. "Swallow my load, you dirty bitch."

"Told you," Crystal said with a smile, as she took my cock-head between her glossed lips.

Seconds later, as Snake's masculine grunts reverberated around the small motel bathroom, I unloaded my swollen nuts into the alluring Crystal's warm mouth. Of course, I allowed myself no such vocal display of pleasure, stifling my cries of joy lest Snake hear that I was receiving a clandestine orgasm from one of his bitches. Crystal swallowed my load this time, after apparently assessing that I posed no health risk to her.

Then as I zipped up and tried to compose myself, Crystal started to talk.

"I never wanted to be a prostitute, Mark," Crystal said quietly, as I enjoyed my post-orgasmic high. "Snake got me hooked on methamphetamine, and once I was deep in debt to him, offered me a way out. I am forced to sell my body to strangers in order to satisfy my drug-habit. Snake is a violent psychopath and I am scared to death of him. That's why I am mean to you when he is around. If Snake ever suspects that I like you he will beat me within an inch of my life"

"Why don't you get help and go to rehab, Crystal?" I asked the young girl. "Surely there are some programs available for young women?"

"I owe Snake twelve grand," Crystal said quietly, as tears welled up in her eyes. "He will snuff me out if I bail on him."

At this point in my career I was making thirty-five thousand dollars per month, and twelve grand wasn't that much to me. I felt like I had forged a connection with Crystal, and was willing to offer my assistance if I could.

"Can I help you in any way, Crystal?" I offered. "I earn much more than that each month. Would Snake release you from your servitude if I gave you the money you owe him?"

"It doesn't work that way, Mark," Crystal said, her tears flowing freely now. "I will never pay off my debt to Snake. He charges me exorbitant fees for food, accommodation, even condoms."

"That large burn mark just below your nipple looks new, Crystal," I said, changing the flow of conversation. "Why did Snake do that to you?"

"It was well deserved," Crystal said quietly, assuming the blame in much the same way that Lela would. "I was sent to take care of a valued client of Snake's. He was an unattractive, fat, hairy pig with little regard for his personal hygiene. He wanted a rim-job and I asked him to take a shower first. He complained that I wasn't enthusiastic enough about eating his asshole and Snake asked the client what I could do to rectify the perceived lack of respect."

"Crystal, no," I exclaimed sympathetically. "Snake burned you for that?"

"In front of the client," Crystal said in a barely audible tone. "It was excruciatingly painful but Snake made me give the fat bastard a rim-job before I was allowed medical attention."

Crystal and I chatted amiably for several moments, and I felt like I had made a breakthrough with the young woman. It seemed as if she might even consider going to rehab under the right circumstances. I heard the toilet flush, which was a relief knowing that Snake had emptied his bladder using the appropriate facilities, instead of my wife.

A few moments later, Snake emerged from the bathroom naked except for his moccasins. He had white powder all over his cock-head and nodded at Crystal. I knew that rehab was a pipe-dream as Crystal crawled towards him and began to lick her drug of choice from his glans. Lela was watching intently as Crystal ingested her drugs, and my wife jumped at the opportunity when Snake offered her a hit.

"That was a test Lela, you stupid cunt," Snake shouted angrily, as Lela lowered herself to her knees to take some of the meth. "No drugs or alcohol for you until my baby is born."

I watched forlornly as Snake berated my wife, even as Crystal continued ingesting the methamphetamine from his softening cock. Finally, after he had decided that Crystal was done, Snake sat naked on the bed, parted his muscular thighs, and instructed Crystal and Lela to kneel at his feet. Once in position, the two girls looked up at him in apparent adoration. Snake was completely in control of the situation, having subjugated the three of us.

"Let's discuss the paternity test," Snake said cheerfully. "What did you find out, Lela?"

"Well, we have two options, Snake," Lela began enthusiastically. "Any time from week seven of my pregnancy through the first trimester, I can get a noninvasive prenatal paternity test. During this test, DNA would be collected from me by a blood draw, and from you with a cheek swab. The samples would then be analyzed to compare the baby's DNA with your DNA."

"Good girl," Snake said in a patronizing tone. "You have done your research. Oh, it looks like you have some of my DNA on your nose, Lela," Snake added with a chuckle, as he grabbed the top of my wife's head and rotated it so that she faced me.

My heart sank as I checked out my wife. Lela had Snake's DNA, in the form of his ejaculate, on her nose, lips and chin. There were several wet spots on the Fendi suit too, no doubt additional remnants of his semen.

"And what is option two, Lela?" Snake continued, enjoying the control that he was exerting over us.

"Option two is we wait until that beautiful black head starts to crown, and enjoy the look of surprise on my hubby's face," Lela said with a giggle, as Snake burst into laughter.

As the two of them shared the joke at my expense, my face reddened and I felt pangs of desperation. I hadn't thought that possibility through. How emasculating would it be to learn that Lela's baby was black, right at the point of delivery? This option needed to be removed from the equation.

"I think we need to establish paternity prior to the birth, Snake," I offered cautiously, knowing his propensity for violence when challenged.

"Speak when you are spoken to, cuck," Snake responded angrily. "Or I will punish you severely."

I lowered my head and swallowed hard as I processed his threat. Snake reveled in my submission, and evidently wanted to see me squirm.

"Do you see that nasty large burn mark on Crystal's tit, Mark?" Snake asked coldly. "Courtesy of a lit Cohiba Behike."

"Yes, Snake," I said nervously, desperately fighting the urge to piss myself. "I see it."

"Crystal squealed like a pig when I burned her with my cigar," Snake said slowly, for maximum effect. "And she has a much higher level of pain-tolerance than you. Don't make me have to teach you a lesson, Mark."

"What are your thoughts on establishing paternity, Snake?" Lela asked quietly, trying to steer the conversation away from Snake inflicting corporal punishment on me. "That's all that matters."

"I want you to get the test done as soon as possible, Lela." Snake said decisively. "Mark doesn't need to be involved at this point, other than financially, of course. Only you and I need to know the results of the paternity test, Lela."

"Are you going to make Mark pay child support, Snake?" Crystal added with a devious smile on her face. "Mark told me he makes more than twelve thousand dollars a month."

I flashed Crystal a confused glare. I thought that we had found some common ground but she seemed intent to throw me to the wolves.

"How much a month do you earn exactly, Mark?" Snake asked me sternly. "Think carefully before you lie to me."

"My take-home is twenty-two thousand," I responded truthfully, hoping that I could at least shield my retirement contributions from any taxation that Snake was planning to assert over me.

"I am taking five grand a month," Snake said authoritatively. "Payable in cash at our meeting every four weeks. End of discussion."

Snake's instructions were issued with an air of finality, and despite being completely emasculated by his actions, I felt that I was lucky to get out of that dingy motel room without any permanent disfigurement. Snake rose from his seated position on the bed, and told Crystal to get him a towel, which she retrieved from his holdall. After Crystal placed the towel at the foot of the bed, Snake kicked off his moccasins. Then he got dressed while standing on the towel, presumably to keep his feet off of the semen-stained carpet.

Once he was fully clothed, with the glaring omission of his footwear, Snake sat back on the bed, and wiggled his toes. Crystal understood his expectations, and instructed Lela to help her. As the two women knelt before him and put his socks back on his huge black feet, Snake addressed me.

"Lela may continue to work as a submissive escort," Snake informed me, assuming full ownership of the mother of his baby, even though she was my wife. "However, as the pregnancy progresses she will need to reduce her services accordingly. From this point forward, no penetrative vaginal sex, although her two other orifices remain open for business."

Lela and Crystal had Snake's Nikes in their hands now, as he dictated the terms of my wife's escorting career. Snake raised his left foot and Crystal slipped it inside the corresponding sneaker before dutifully tying the laces.

"As previously mentioned, absolutely no drugs or alcohol from this point forward," he added. "Tim Jacobsen can still enjoy Lela's weekly Cheerleading routine," Snake said, as he watched my reaction to the fact that he was apparently aware of Lela's client list. "Lela has no secrets from me, Mark," Snake assured me. "I even know that your brother enjoys your wife regularly while parked on your driveway in his Lexus. Blowjobs only for Mark's sibling from now on, Lela," Snake added with a chuckle.

My wife was busy lacing up Snake's right sneaker as he dictated his terms. Crystal was lending a helping hand, ensuring that the laces were uniform and not tied too tightly. If Snake noticed that Lela didn't respond, it didn't bother him. He was in charge of her life now, and certainly didn't need any affirmation from her. Once he was dressed, Snake arose from the bed and walked over to where I was still kneeling.

"We will revisit this situation in four weeks, Mark," Snake informed me. "I will text you the day before and we will meet in this room. Make sure you have my child support money, in cash. Don't give me any reason to light my Cohiba."

Stress can have a debilitating effect on the human psyche, and shortly after Snake left I threw up. That dominant black asshole instilled so much fear in me that it was all consuming. Lela tried to comfort me to no avail.

"Try not to stress too much, baby," Lela said sympathetically. "We will get through this together."

"Lela, you don't understand how scared I am of that psycho," I cried. "I almost pissed myself when Snake threatened to burn me with his cigar. On top of that, now I have to pay him five thousand dollars per month?"

"Snake has his hand in everyone's pocket, baby," Lela countered, trying to make me feel better. "Crystal pays him. I pay him. Snake was always going to get into your wallet too."

"You pay Snake, Lela?" I asked aggressively. "When did that start?"

"I wanted to tell you but it never seemed like the right time, Mark," Lela said quietly. "Snake takes ten percent of my tips in exchange for his protection. It started the day that I gave him a rusty trombone as payment for the tattoo. He told me that I was too easy to manipulate, and needed his protection."

"Truth be told, Lela," I said shakily. "The money is the least of our worries right now. I am dreading the next time that I have to see him. I pray to God that you and I don't do anything to warrant punishment. Particularly as I will be the sole recipient now that you are carrying Snake's baby."