The Bully Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't know for certain that it is Snake's baby," Lela added, trying to reduce my anxiety.

"I know, Lela," I said forlornly. "It is his for sure."

I got conditioned to accept the fact that her unborn child was Snake's, even though I hadn't seen the results of the paternity test. It just made more sense that way. Lela and I had engaged in unprotected sex for years with no sign of pregnancy. By contrast, John and Snake had both impregnated my wife after a single sexual encounter, although Lela was merely my ex-girlfriend the first time John bare-backed her.

Lela obeyed Snake's every directive, never telling me the results of the paternity test, despite me repeatedly begging her.

"Think of it this way, baby," Lela taunted me. "Instead of a gender reveal party, we will have a racial reveal."

As the months ticked by, Lela, Snake and I got into a routine of meeting every four weeks in room 46 of the Dolphin Motel. Snake, accompanied by the ever-skinnier Crystal, would command the proceedings, which formed a predictable pattern. After a brief exchange of pleasantries, and some updates on the condition of the unborn baby and its mother, I would offer Snake his 'tribute' as he commanded me to refer to it. Then after he counted the hundred dollar bills, Snake would have Lela suck him off in the motel bathroom. As it became increasingly difficult for Lela to kneel, she would sit on the toilet seat and fellate the gangster to completion.

While my wife was attending to the needs of Snake, Crystal and I would talk about her ongoing situation. As her addiction deepened, Snake was subjugating Crystal with even more depravity, and it was cathartic for her to unload some of her shit to me. I would listen empathetically to her tales of woe, and Crystal would absentmindedly stroke my cock through my jeans while Snake enjoyed my wife's lips on his cock. Once I was fully erect, the emaciated teenager would offer me release as payment for the impromptu counseling session. This was provided in a variety of ways, depending on what we could hear through the paper-thin door of the motel bathroom.

Snake was vocal when he ejaculated, and after he busted a nut he liked to relax for a few minutes as Lela cleaned him up with her tongue. Then Snake would urinate before returning to the motel room. Once we heard the toilet flush, Crystal and I knew that our time was up. Sometimes I would blow my load in my underwear as Crystal used just the right amount of frenulum stimulation to get me over the line. More often than not, the young drug addict would blow me, swallowing my load with a huge smile on her face. We had forged a connection, and while her fear of Snake compelled her to give him the information that he needed to control Lela and I, Crystal did not enjoy being in that position. By contrast, despite the fact that I left the monthly meetings five thousand dollars poorer, and was humiliated by Snake's ongoing control of my marriage, I really looked forward to seeing Crystal. She was young, seemed to genuinely like me, and was willing to swallow my load on a regular basis.

After Snake had emptied his nutsack in my wife's mouth, he would return to the bedroom and dictate the next phase of Lela's reduced escorting services. Lela had already ceased penetrative vaginal sex, and by month seven, Snake eliminated anal sex from her menu.

"Tim Jacobsen will be able to use the CumSlut until her water breaks," Snake informed me, as I knelt before him during one of our monthly meetings. "Facials and golden showers present no health risks to the baby," he added, to rub salt in my wounds. "Your brother too, Mark," Snake added cruelly. "No need to cut Phil off from getting blowjobs from your wife in your driveway."

Snake's prophesy turned out to be accurate, as Lela sucked my brother off just two days before she was admitted to hospital to give birth. My wife blew Phil in our downstairs bathroom that evening, because the cramped confines of his convertible Lexus was too much for Lela in her condition. Using her usual modus operandi of late, Lela sat on the toilet seat and fellated my brother as he stood and admired himself in the mirror. That asshole even helped himself to one of my Heinekens from the fridge in the garage before he bailed.

The hospital visit was another humiliating nightmare. To hear my parents tell it, when they were born hospitals typically only allowed the father in the delivery room to witness the birth. In modern times, with a myriad of complex partnerships (in addition to conventional marriage) and a more flexible gender-identity, the rules have been relaxed. No hospital was going to allow an entire football team to witness a birth, but John convinced the administrators that Snake, John and myself all claimed paternity rights for the baby. It raised a few eyebrows among the medical team, but they allowed the three of us to watch Lela give birth.

It truly was one of the most humiliating moments of my life when a huge black head was crowning. John barely stifled his laughter, and nudged me as Snake's offspring emerged from my wife's gaping pussy. I felt like a complete cuckold as the baby boy was weighed in at thirteen pounds, wrapped in warm blankets, and then handed to Snake.

Lela and I never fully recovered from her child-birth, although her damage was physical, while mine was emotional. Lela's vagina was irreparably damaged by delivering the massive baby, and even though I was permitted to assert my conjugal rights a few weeks after birth, it was unfulfilling to say the least. I am equipped with a modestly-sized cock and Lela had been stretched beyond repair by two black men, Snake at the conception, and his oversized offspring at the birth.

Lela was in desperate need of vaginal rejuvenation, and we decided that she would undergo surgery once her wounds had completely healed. The baby changed the dynamic of our relationship, and we slowly drifted apart. We were hardly ever intimate, although Lela would occasionally succumb to her guilt and allow me some sexual release. It was always the same scenario. Lela would dress up in the pink Fendi suit that had been central to so many of my memorable sexual encounters, both good and bad. My wife would unknowingly spritz herself in Samantha's perfume, and I would fuck her from behind, fantasizing that it was my boss.

The whole encounter would be over in just a few seconds, leaving Lela completely unfulfilled, and me melancholy in the realization that I was still in love with Samantha.

My luck did take a turn for the better a few months after my wife gave birth to Snake's son. Snake was killed in the parking lot of the Dolphin Motel, gunned down by a rival gangster over a drug dispute. I wasn't going to get my sixty-five grand 'tribute' back, but at least that dominant psycho was out of my life. Lela seemed relieved too. I think she tired of being one of Snake's bitches, and wanted to get on with raising her son.

Unexpectedly, Crystal crawled out of the woodwork, calling me for help to get into rehab. I dropped everything to provide assistance to the frightened young girl. Crystal was staying at the Dolphin Motel, and had been paying for her room by providing sexual favors to the manager, Moe. I know that she was just a wayward teen from a small town in Wisconsin, but her lack of street-smarts was dumbfounding. Crystal could have made ten times the daily motel rate simply by standing in the parking lot of the Dolphin. However, losing the protective eye of Snake had shaken her confidence, and the young girl elected to cower in her room instead of working the streets.

Crystal later told me that she was insistent that Moe wear a condom for any sex-acts, unless he just wanted a hand-job, or he wanted to jerk off on her. Due to his age and physical condition, Moe struggled with getting over the line when wearing a rubber. For this reason, he settled on masturbating over Crystal as she knelt naked before him, as payment for the motel room. The middle-aged, balding, overweight motel manager would let himself into Crystal's room whenever he wanted to bust a nut, in exchange for a relatively safe place to hide for the terrified teen.

I drove to the Dolphin Motel to hand-carry Crystal to a world-class rehab facility, named Promises. Crystal was waif-thin, dehydrated, and struggling with the physical pain of going cold-turkey. Moe actually tried to fight me for ownership of Crystal, even offering her free methamphetamine if she stayed with him. When he realized that the young girl was leaving with me, he changed his tune.

"Give me five minutes alone with Crystal, bro," the motel manager asked me, as if I was her new pimp. "The bitch hasn't paid me for last night's stay yet. I want to jerk off on her one last time before she bails."

Luckily, common sense prevailed, and after I tossed the guy two twenty dollar bills, he considered Crystal out of his debt.

"Any time that you need a roof over your head, sweetheart," Moe said, his lust evident in his eyes, as we got into my car.

I drove Crystal to the rehab center, her worldly belongings contained within a single holdall. She hugged me so tight when it was time for me to leave, and I could feel her ribs press against me, such was her emaciation.

Crystal was in rehabilitation at Promises for four months, at a cost to me of thirty-six thousand dollars. While in the facility, she was given counseling, adequate food, sleep, and relaxation therapies. She was also tested regularly for drugs, sexually transmitted infections, and even pregnancy. The facility separated men and women but even in such a controlled environment there was the occasional hook-up between patients and staff. Crystal, however, was a model patient, testing clean each time the random inspections were conducted.

I was her emergency contact while she was in the facility, and so it was me they called as her release date loomed on the horizon. They wanted to know where Crystal was staying upon her release, and were adamant that she needed a change of environment if she were to have any chance of long-term sobriety. I asked Lela if Crystal could stay with us for a few days, just until she could find employment and a room to rent.

"She is sober now, Lela," I assured my skeptical wife. "Crystal might be able to help us out with the baby."

We had two very capable baby-sitters already, so Crystal wasn't going to be needed in that department. However, Lela agreed that Crystal could stay with us for two weeks, as long as there was no alcohol or drugs in the house. The administration relayed the news to Crystal and she seemed genuinely excited to start a new life, sober.

I knew that I was in trouble the second that I picked her up from rehab. Crystal emerged fifteen pounds heavier, her clear, bright-blue eyes sparkling as she noticed me in the waiting room. She was wearing a beautiful summer dress that flattered her new-found curves. After months away from Snake's controlling behavior, Crystal finally seemed aware of her beauty, the self-confidence only adding to her allure. Crystal had morphed into a stunning young lady, and I felt my cock involuntarily stiffen as I recalled our brief sexual history.

We fell into a lengthy embrace as Crystal closed the distance between us. I no longer felt her bony ribs poking into me, although surely Crystal must have noticed my erection as we hugged each other close.

"Thanks so much for your help, Mark," Crystal said enthusiastically, once we were in the car. "I really appreciate everything you have done for me. Paying for my treatment, allowing me to stay with your family. You have been more than generous. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"If you can stay sober, Crystal," I said, as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, "that will be payment enough."

Crystal rested her dainty hand on my leg as we drove, not in an overtly sexual way, but rather to express her gratitude. My cock danced in my underwear as we hurtled down the freeway, and my nuts ached with desire.

"Can we go to the beach, Mark?" Crystal asked as we got closer to the coast. "I would love to get an ice-cream."

Crystal and I spent four hours together that afternoon. Absent the drugs, I found her to be a witty, engaging young lady and it was difficult to suppress my arousal as we walked up the pier holding hands. By the time we got back to my house I was in desperate need of release, and excused myself to take a shower, just so that I could jerk off. I think that Lela could probably sense my heightened tension, but she had a 'mother and baby' yoga class, so she left me alone in the house with Crystal.

Crystal took a shower shortly after Lela left, and it was a true test of my intestinal fortitude just to do the right thing. Part of me wanted to join the nubile teen in the enclosure, and fuck her against the marble tiled wall. I paced the hallway just outside the bathroom, listening to Crystal singing as she cleansed herself. My brief window of opportunity ended when Crystal turned the water off, only to be re-ignited as she called out to me for a towel.

I was trembling with anticipation as I entered the bathroom holding two warm towels. Crystal emerged naked from the enclosure right as I walked in, turning her back to me so that I could drape the towel across her shoulders. Her tight ass looked delectable with a little more meat on her bones, and for the first time I saw her unmarked buttocks, bearing no evidence of her being recently whipped. I placed the warm towel gently over her upper body as she faced away from me and towards the mirror.

Making eye-contact in the countertop to ceiling mirror, Crystal broke the silence.

"Thanks again, Mark," she said enthusiastically. "I will never be able to repay you. But I want you to know that if there is ever anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. Anything," Crystal added seductively.

I wrapped her up in the oversized towel, and leaned into her, planting a tender kiss on the top of her head, as she faced away from me. Crystal smiled at me in the mirror, her eyes sparkling with delight at our burgeoning connection.

"We look good together, Mark," Crystal whispered. "If only you were single. I haven't enjoyed a man's touch in four months. How are things with you and Lela? Is she taking care of her man?"

I can only assume that Crystal was referring to the sexual aspect of my relationship with Lela, so I responded truthfully.

"Life is complicated with a new-born," I began nervously. "By the time Lela and I hit the sack, we are both exhausted. It's been a while, Crystal. Not four months, but pretty close to that."

"Like I said, Mark," Crystal repeated, making sure that she had my undivided attention. "If you need anything from me, just ask."

I left that bathroom shaking with desire. Deciding to keep my distance from Crystal lest I do something foolish, I threw myself into work, doing research on legal precedent for a case I was working on. Crystal retired to her room and I heard the faint sounds of music as she listened to internet radio. I was still working when Lela returned from her yoga class, and she put the baby to bed and poured me a large glass of wine.

A women's intuition is a force to be reckoned with, and despite the fact that I had retaken control of my body, Lela seemed to know that I had a strong attraction to Crystal. Obviously, if Lela had allowed her jealousy to surface, this could have ended badly for our young lodger. However, Lela opted to take a pragmatic approach, and sucked me off right before we fell asleep. I must admit I was fantasizing about Crystal's moist lips on my cock-head as my wife blew me, but the unexpected sexual release felt otherworldly.

In the morning, right before my alarm was due to sound, Lela slipped under the bed covers. Instead of Alexa informing me of today's weather forecast, which was my usual wake-up routine, I awoke to my wife nibbling and sucking my balls. It was a very one-sided encounter, me relaxing on my back, as Lela expertly extracted another load of semen from my nuts.

"Well, that was an unexpected surprise, Lela," I said, as she left our marital bed to go and check on the baby. "Thank you, sweetheart."

"I have a VIP client tonight, Mark," Lela informed me, bringing me back to the reality that I was married to a call-girl. "I need you to be a good boy around our lodger."

After breakfast I got straight into my work. Lela took the baby to one of our sitters, and went to get her nails manicured and her hair done so that she would be all 'dolled-up' for her client. Nearly two hours after Lela had woken me up with a blow-job, Crystal emerged from her slumber. Dressed only in a form-fitting t-shirt and a pair of light blue silky panties, Crystal stood in the doorway and began to stretch. At first I thought it was part of a wake-up routine, trying to jolt a rested body into a state of action. However, as Crystal raised her arms above her head and began to perform a limited motion back-bend, I realized that she was flirting with me.

Each time she contorted her torso backwards, Crystal's toned stomach came into view, her abs still visible even though her ribs had receded beneath the extra flesh that she was carrying.

"Where's wifey?" Crystal asked coquettishly, as my cock stiffened in my jeans. "At the Hilton, servicing a client?"

"Uh, preparing for her date tonight, Crystal," I responded quietly, as I remained focused on her lean stomach and the pleasure cave that existed just beneath it. "Getting a Brazilian wax, then her hair and nails done."

"Lucky guy," Crystal said with a smile. "Her client, not you, Mark," she added playfully.

"Yes, indeed," I replied lamely. "Lela needs to make an effort for six hundred dollars per hour," I said, regretting the words as soon as they left my mouth.

"Well, I hope that wifey is taking care of your needs too," Crystal teased. "By the way, who do I have to blow to get a cup of coffee around here?"

My erection was fully-fledged now, and I made a minor adjustment within my jeans in order to make it less prominent. Lela had sucked me off twice in the last twelve hours, but had barely taken the edge off of my arousal.

"I will get you some coffee, Crystal," I said pleasantly. "And you don't even have to blow me for it."

Crystal and I sat at the breakfast table that morning, chatting amiably about life in general. We had both suffered immensely at Snake's hands, physically, psychologically and financially. It was something that we shared in common, and made for easy conversation. I didn't get much work done that morning, as I simply enjoyed the company of a beautiful young woman, as she flirted incessantly with me.

"Are you in the mood for some lunch, Crystal?" I said, as the hour arrived. "I can order something from Uber Eats."

"That would be great, Mark," Crystal replied enthusiastically. "I am easy. Whatever you feel like."

I ordered Chinese food, and let Crystal know that it would be about thirty minutes.

"I am going to freshen up, Mark," Crystal said. "Take a quick shower before lunch," she added, as she arose from the breakfast table and headed towards the bathroom.

I followed her down the hallway, intending to fetch her a couple of warm towels. When we reached the bathroom door, Crystal turned and faced me.

"Where do I put my dirty laundry, Mark?" she asked.

I probably should have processed the question and come up with a more appropriate response, but I responded reflexively.

"Just give it to me, Crystal, and I will put it in the hamper."

Crystal smiled broadly, and then removed her form-fitting t-shirt before I had time to react. Naked now except for her light blue silky panties, she handed me her t-shirt and then slid her underwear down her toned legs. Extending her arm towards me, holding the still-warm intimates between her thumb and forefinger, Crystal spoke softly maintaining eye-contact as she did so.