The Bully's Handiwork

Story Info
Sister tricks her brother's bullies.
4.4k words
4.56
11.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
601 Followers

-- This story contains themes of bullying, revenge, manipulation, humiliation, and reluctant bi. If they are not your thing, save yourself some time and move on. All involved characters are 18 years of age or older. --

Olivia Blake strolled into the high school cafeteria, her nose wrinkling at the stench of spilled milk and sweat-drenched gym bags. She tossed a wave to Daniel, her younger brother, before joining her friends at a nearby table. Though she wasn't the squeaky-clean prom queen, Olivia had a certain allure that commanded attention: dark hair tumbling down her back, a body that inspired thedirtythoughts.com accounts, and a collection of tattoos that had grown more elaborate with each disagreement with her parents.

Olivia's gaze shifted to two jocks - Chris and Jake - lingering by the vending machines. They were losers, had failed at least one or two grades over the years, and were now a couple of 18 year olds in a school full younger students.

They're picking on Daniel again, the fuckheads. She'd had enough of their bullshit. Heading straight to them, she let them have it.

"Having a nice little laugh, Chris? At my brother's expense, or did you add your own twist of pathetic?"

Chris shot her his most charming smile, the one that he liked to think made panties drop and parents swoon. "Olivia, babe, you here to save your brother again? How adorable," Chris jeered, his mouth curling in a sardonic grin. "Come on, I've told you, I may leave him alone for awhile if, you know.. you give me a little" Chris grinned smugly, simulating a hand job with his fist.

"As if," Olivia folded her arms across her large breasts.  "Do you think I would be seen with someone like you?" Olivia raised a well-groomed eyebrow. "Because you can throw a football, or can push weaker kids around?"

Chris took an aggressive step forward, a vein pulsing on his neck. "Oh, I see. Now that you've gotten yourself some ink and tits, you think you're above all this?" He laughed an obnoxious, arrogant laugh. "Trust me, Olivia.  You wouldn't regret it." Chris trailed a finger down her arm, a cunning look in his eyes. She felt goosebumps erupt, not out of desire, but disgust. 

But his touch did spark an idea in her head. Or at least, some hint of an idea at least.  A way she may be able to stop this once and for all.

"Look, Chris," her voice softened, and she looked around as if concerned someone may overhear. "I'm not saying you aren't attractive, in your own kind of way.  And I admit, I've heard the stories around school about... " she paused shyly for effect. "How big you are."  Olivia feigned breathlessness, biting her lower lip. 

Chris's grin widened, his eyes glinting with a renewed intensity. "You heard right."

Jake stared at his friend in awe. "Dude, I think she's fucking with you."

Ignoring Jake, Chris grabbed Olivia's hand, placing it on his bulging crotch. "Feel for yourself, babe. I've got plenty to satisfy you," Chris sneered, thrusting his hips into Olivia's unwilling hand. Grit and determination coursed through her. Sex was a powerful tool, and she could easily use it to crush this man's cocky ego.

A devious smile flirted with her lips. "Ok, down boy," she teased. "It doesn't mean I'd want anyone to know about it.  If anything happened, I mean." She shot a coy glance at Chris and dropped her voice. "And I may be into some kinky things. Things you may be a little too inexperienced for," She teased, her eyes now looking at his friend Jake.

"Jake, you look like the curious type. Maybe you'd be better suited for my particular likes?" She knew this would make Chris jealous.  Guys like him had egos that hated to be challenged and needed constant stroking. In her experience, they were usually trying to compensate for something.

"Ok, listen," Olivia said, her voice low and secretive.  She leaned in close to both boys. "It's no secret I think you guys are assholes. And it pisses me off that you tease my brother.  But if I'm being honest, I have thought about it. You know, with the two of you at once."

Olivia continued, raising a calculated eyebrow. "Maybe we could come to some sort of arrangement. You know, if you guys are up for it?"  Olivia murmured, locking eyes with Jake, who seemed frozen with a mix of shock and attraction.

Chris was at a loss for words and stood there with his mouth wide open. 

"Ok," he said slowly, hardly believing what she was suggesting.

He glanced at Jake, who was still motionless, clearly shocked.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked, swallowing hard.

Olivia looked around the cafeteria once again, careful to not draw attention to them.  She sighed loudly, as if resigning herself to her hidden desires.

"Well... what if you guys came by later tonight.  My parents will be out to pick up Daniel at his band practice.  Maybe..." she blushed and looked down nervously, before looking up at the boys and biting her lip. "Maybe you would like to come over? We could see what happens. I mean, I have a lot of kinky thoughts that go through my mind.  If you guys aren't into it, then I understand.  I'm sure I'll find someone willing at some point."

Olivia shrugged nonchalantly, suppressing a smile as she noticed the noticeable bulge in Chris' pants. "But seriously, I do need to get back to my friends now. No offense, but while I might be curious to fuck around with you guys, I don't really want to be seen with you.  Especially in front of my brother."

Olivia lifted her chin to emphasize the request as she saw him squirm under the weight of her proposition. "Just let me know before you decide to leave, I need time to prepare and all. Alright?"

"Sure, I, uh, understand. Yeah, we-we'll let you know," Chris stammered, straining to maintain composure while his mind whirled with salacious thoughts and promises of unspoken pleasures.

Olivia smirked and turned away, leaving Chris and Jake aghast at the chance to partake in something they'd both fantasized about for quite some time.

After school, Olivia scurried home, prepared to enact a plan that would put an end to Daniel's bullies. She opened the door to the guest room and looked in.  It was bland, with no distinguishable traits that she could see.  Could be anywhere. This room would do nicely, she thought.

Just before her parents and Daniel shuffled to the car, she got a text message.  It was from Chris. 

"You still want it?" it read.  Olivia could feel the cockiness in its tone and she rolled her eyes in disgust.

A sarcastic smile tugged at her lips, knowing she had successfully provoked their juvenile desires. Just to help avoid any backing out later, she wrote back:

"Yes, Chris. I still want it. But listen, maybe you guys aren't up for it. It's kind of kinky. Not all guys are confident enough to do this kind of stuff. It's ok if you want to back out."  Olivia didn't want to leave any room for excuses.

Chris replied almost instantly, with an air of nonchalance, "Oh please, I can handle anything. What did you have in mind?"

Olivia's smile widened. "Fine. Be here around 8pm. It'll be fun, I promise. And make sure you bring Jake."

"Got it."

Olivia closed her phone and went to her room.  She looked in the mirror and took a deep breath, thinking through the plan nervously.  It wasn't too late to turn back, she thought.  What if things went wrong?

No, she could handle them, she thought.  And she needed to do this for Daniel.  It killed her to see her little brother's self confidence eroded every day by these two douchebags.

She stripped down before changing into a short skirt and a short sleeve button up blouse.  She messed up her hair a bit and looked in the mirror.  She thought she looked like a brunette version of Brittany Spears.  

She went into the guest room and placed her phone on the dresser and carefully adjusted it until the camera lens was focused only on the bed.  She placed some objects around it so it wouldn't be seen and then slid a chair from the corner closer to the foot of the bed.  The doorbell rang and she jumped.

Olivia glanced at the time on her phone. 8:32 PM. Chris and Jake were right on time. She took a deep breath, and headed to the front door.

As her hand fell to the doorknob, her mind raced with dirty thoughts. She hadn't anticipated her body's involuntary reaction. She suddenly felt nervous. Her nipples tightened, an uncontrollable shiver tiptoed down her spine.

She swung the door open and gave the boys her most seductive look.

"Holy fuck," Jake muttered, raking his gaze over Olivia's bare legs and those large breasts, the nipples now taut beneath her semi-sheer blouse. "Olivia, you look -- I mean, wow." He gulped hard, struggling to tear his gaze away from her cleavage.

Chris's eyes widened, and his throat bobbed as he tried to swallow past a lump of lust. "Uh, yeah. Damn."

"Come on in," Olivia said, biting her lip. The sight of their excitement--visible in their pants--made her heart race. Was she really going to do this? Stay calm, Olivia, she reminded herself.

"Look guys, we don't have much time, my family will be back in an hour.  Like I mentioned earlier, I have this... kink. I can't stop thinking about it and I've never met the right guys that might be confident enough to help me with it." Her eyes darted between Chris and Jake. "Do you think that might be you guys?"

Jake exchanged a glance with Chris, unsure if Olivia was joking, but her serious expression quickly dissolved any doubts.

Chris cleared his throat and tried his best to regain some composure. "Sure, Olivia, we'd be happy to help you with your kink."

She led them to the guest room with a coy smile and closed the door behind them. "Great, I'm so glad. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

She led them to sit on the edge of the bed.  Once they were there she put her hands on Chris' shoulders and leaned into him, her breasts pressing hard against his face.

"Do you like that?" she whispered, her lips brushing his ear. The tip of her tongue flicked out to trace the contours of his ear, momentarily pausing when she heard his swift intake of breath.

"Fuck, Olivia," Chris growled, his hands moving up to caress her backside through the sheer fabric of her short skirt. Jake stared at the two of them, eyes wide, as his own breath grew ragged with anticipation.

Chris, spurred on by Olivia's seductive actions, slid his hands down her hips and hooked his fingers under the hem of her skirt. Olivia shivered as she felt the cool air in the room flutter against her skin before Chris' rough hands gripped her backside firmly.

"Mmmmm, your hands are strong," she purred, then looked over to Jake.

"Lie back, both of you," she commanded, her tone firm. They obeyed without question, both scurrying up the bed to lie next to each other. Olivia's eyes traveled the length of Jake's body, settling on the growing bulge in his pants.

"Mmm, it looks big," she said with a sly grin, before shifting her attention to Chris, whose own arousal was becoming increasingly evident. "Is yours big too, Chris?" she inquired, her voice dipping into a throaty purr as she ran her fingers along the outline of his erection. She watched as Jake's eyes widened and his chest rose with a sharp inhalation. Olivia could feel herself growing wetter by the second. She was disgusted by everything about the two of them, but somehow this entire scenario was having a surprising effect on her.

She stood up and went to the foot of the bed.

"Take off your clothes," she  demanded, arching an eyebrow. "both of you."

Without hesitation, Chris unbuttoned his jeans, slid them down, and kicked them aside. His boxers followed, and Olivia found herself staring at a cock that was average at best, but raging hard.  Jake looked over at Chris briefly, unsure.

But as Olivia stood at the edge of the bed, clearly waiting for them to undress, he complied. His fingers fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, then he shimmied out of his pants, leaving on nothing but plain white underwear.

Olivia stared at him expectantly and he eventually reached down and shuffled his boxers off his legs and kicked them to the floor.

Olivia's eyes darted between the two exposed men, taking in their varying sizes. Not bad, she thought. If only they weren't attached to a couple of assholes.

Excitement bubbled within her. Could she pull this off? Swallowing a gulp of air to steel her nerves, she decided the answer was yes--she could. She owed it to Daniel and every other kid like him.

Taking a deep breath, Olivia undid the buttons of her blouse and let it fall open, revealing ample cleavage. She shrugged it off and added it to the pile of clothes on the floor. 

"Is this what you want?" she asked, biting her lip and cupping her breasts in her hands. Their guttural groans answered her query. Chris and Jake propped themselves up on their elbows to get a better view.

Olivia felt powerful having them at her mercy.

"I want you to stroke your cocks," she said breathily.

Chris and Jake didn't need any further encouragement. She watched as they both grabbed their shafts and began to stroke them.

"Mmmm," Olivia moaned. "That makes me so fucking wet, watching you."

"Look at that, Chris," Jake panted, "she's loving it."

Olivia smiled, caught up in the power she held over them.

She cupped her breasts and squeezed them tightly.  Jake let out a moan and Chris began to stroke even faster.

"Are you guys enjoying the show?" she asked, letting her free hand slide down her body, tracing a path across her soft stomach and slippery thighs. Chris let out a guttural, needy sound while Jake continued to stroke himself at a feverish pace.

"Are you ready to help me with my dirty fantasy?" she asked with a pout.

The boys nodded vigorously and she even thought she saw a shimmer of drool leak from the corner of Chris' mouth.  There was certainly a large amount of pre-cum leaking from both of their cocks as they gripped them tightly.

"Are you sure you aren't going to back out on me? I mean, I'm not bragging, but I'm really good. I mean really good. When I give myself to you both I'm scared you're going to finish too early.  I want you to finish yourselves first so you'll last longer the second time, ok?" Olivia suggested, flicking her tongue suggestively over her upper lip. She watched as Chris and Jake resumed stroking with added fervor, nails scratching against firm flesh.

"Fuck, yeah. I want to see you take both of us inside you, Olivia," Chris mumbled, breath hitching while his hips bucked mindlessly.

She savored the power she had over the horny jocks.

"Fuck that sounds so hot," she replied with a moan. "But first, I want you to finish each other.  Before I get on the bed with you."

It took a moment for Chris to catch her meaning.  It seemed to fly over Jake's head altogehter.

"Wait, what?" Chris asked, slowing his strokes slightly.

"I want you to reach over and take Jake's cock in your hand.  He's almost finished, aren't you Jake?" she purred.  Jake looked confused, but nodded.

"And Jake, I want you to do the same for Chris.  Just for a minute, until you both finish.  I need you both to last a long time when I join you and I can tell you aren't going to last 30 seconds for me in the state you're both in right now."

Olivia spoke in a commanding, sultry tone, and there was no denying her suggestion.

Chris and Jake looked at each other, then back to Olivia.  

"What, that's.... fucked up," Jake said, though his cock lost none of its hardness.

"I knew it," Olivia pouted, standing up.  She picked up her blouse from the floor and gave the boys a look of utter sadness. "I'm so embarassed," she whispered, disappointment ringing clear in every word. "I knew you guys would think it was weird.  I don't know why it gets me so wet.  Makes me so fucking horny." She slid one arm into the sleeve of her top.

"Wait!" Chris cried out. "No don't put your shirt back on. Just.... just wait a sec. That really turns you on?" he asked, a hint of desperation in his voice.

She turned around slowly, biting her bottom lip with a mischievous grin. "It does. I hope you don't think I'm too weird. You can always stop if you want. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable."

Chris swallowed hard, his eyes glued to her breasts trying to spill from her bra. His fingers twitched, remembering what her silky skin felt like and longing to caress her again.

"Okay," he finally spoke. "I'll do it.  Just quickly though. And you can never tell anyone."

"Oh my god, no," Olivia said. "I'm so embarrassed I have these thoughts. Why would I ever tell anyone?  It will be our secret."

Chris and Jake looked at each other.

"I.... I don't know, man," Jake said, hesitating, but Chris was already reaching for his cock. Olivia watched, eyes glued to the sight of their interaction, body trembling with anticipation.

"Oh, fuck," Chris hissed, curling his fingers around Jake's shaft. Olivia felt her panties dampen as she watched Chris' hand squeeze around Jake's dick, thumb tracing the veiny surface. Jake's eyes fluttered shut as he let out a low moan.

"Jake, please.  That looks so fucking hot," Olivia pleaded.

Jake kept his eyes closed, but slowly reached over, his hand finding his friend's hard cock.  He began to slowly stroke it, matching Chris' pace.

Olivia could see the obvious discomfort on their faces.  They would need more encouragement, she thought.

"Oh god," she moaned as she slid her hand under her panties.

Both boys opened their eyes and looked down at her.

"Holy fuck," Chris murmured.  He picked up his pace on Jake's cock and Jake let out a groan. 

"You boys are making me so fucking wet," Olivia moaned, slowly moving her fingers in small circles. Watching her made Chris's cock throb painfully, and he wasn't sure how long he could keep from cumming.

Jake, too, was done feigning ignorance--the ache in his balls told him he couldn't hold out for long. His fingers gripped Chris's cock, sliding up and down, leaning into the pleasant friction.

"Oh god," Olivia whined. "You guys are going to make me cum.  Cum with me, please," she pleaded, her voice trembling.

"Jake, tell him how good his hand feels," she murmured.

"So fucking good," Jake replied with a groan. "Can't believe I'm doing this." 

"Chris, tell him. Tell him you want him to make you cum, baby," She pleaded.

Both guys groaned, speeding up their movements.

"Fuck yes. Stroke it, Jake. Make me cum." Chris groaned, his eyes glued to Olivia's heaving breasts and her hand buried deep in her panties.

"Cum for me, boys," Olivia ordered, this time with a devilish grin, knowing they were past the turning point.

Chris' face twisted in pleasure, and he let out a groan. Jake could feel Chris's cock becoming even more rigid, and he knew the moment was near. "Fuck, I can't hold it anymore."

"Cum in my hand, Chris," Jake demanded through gritted teeth, newfound confidence blossoming within him. He increased his speed, jerking Chris off forcefully, holding nothing back. Chris bared his teeth and tensed, muffling his shout as he ejaculated, his cock pumping a generous load into the air.

Jake felt the surge of heat from the first spurts spreading across his knuckles and palm, clenching his own cock with fervor. Jake watched the cum drip as the handjob slowed, his own pleasure building in opposition to the sights and sounds around him.

"Oh fuck, yes," Olivia whispered, moaning in time to Jake and Chris' labored breathing.

Chris' strokes on Jake's throbbing cock became clumsy and staggered as he orgasmed over his friend's hand. The change in pace and tightened grip seemed to put Jake over the edge, his chest shaking, back arched in pleasure as he cried out, "Fuck!" As he pulsed, warm liquid coated Chris' hand, spilling onto his stomach, and Jake collapsed back onto the bed as if he'd used the last reserves of his strength.

erin2000
erin2000
601 Followers
12